northsidegalrikuzMuffinMan
Wisdom

Group 1
(2): SirCakez, dramonic
Group 2
(2): Pine, riku
Group 3
(1): Eddie Cane
Not voting: 8 (BuJaber, DeasVail, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, Wisdom, zMuffinMan)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-20 23:00:00).

zMuffinMan wrote:VOTE: DV('s group)
Note rule 5 in setup specifications:
You cannot vote for players; instead, you must vote for groups. Votes must be of the form VOTE: 1 or VOTE: Group 1, for instance. Any votes listed for players will be ignored.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think you'll find i voted dv's group, not dv - that seems to be within the rules of the game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 25, implosion wrote:Deadline is in (expired on 2017-10-26 22:30:21).
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:if you're hinting at role information, be explicit about it
why would I be explicit about my role in twilight?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Pine »

Votes must be of the form VOTE: 1 or VOTE: Group 1
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 27, Eddie Cane wrote:why would I be explicit about my role in twilight?
yeah ok, gonna ignore you then

in other news,

Vote: 1
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

its okay, i'm used to scum ignoring me. its one of the better ways of dealing with me.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm v/la until Monday. Mother's day + weekend and such.

In post 21, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm thinking ideally we just lynch DV today (the most optimal of optimal lynches possible) and go from there
Do you have a DV policy lynch policy? I'm town and would prefer not to die day one so perhaps you could wait until he's in a group that doesn't contain me to satisfy your DV-craving.

I would like to suggest that if both of you survive today and tonight...that scum put you in the same group. That would be fun.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 30, Eddie Cane wrote:its okay, i'm used to scum ignoring me. its one of the better ways of dealing with me.
i can tell. scum must be shaking in their little booties at having to deal with as fearsome a player as you
In post 31, havingfitz wrote:Do you have a DV policy lynch policy? I'm town and would prefer not to die day one so perhaps you could wait until he's in a group that doesn't contain me to satisfy your DV-craving.
i'm not advocating a policy lynch on DV. what have i said that could have possibly given you that idea?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

did you know you're the reason i /in'd, Muffin? ffery told me you came back because of her and pointed out this game. :eyes:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

eh, rereading that, i don't like #31 at all
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

people voting my group gets me more upset than i think it should.

maybe i shouldn't have joined this game if i want to keep my mislynch record clean.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 33, Eddie Cane wrote:ffery told me you came back because of her and pointed out this game
oh, you're someone's alt or something? i see. i'm not particularly interested in playing guessing games (and i can't be bothered right now to check whether you've outed your main). but yes, any wrong-doing on my part should be blamed on ffery - i cannot be held responsible

btw, if you were being serious and did have a guilty on someone in my group, i was going to suggest there might be a way that we can both achieve our goals (lynch them
and
DV - win/win for everyone)

alas
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 27, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 25, implosion wrote:Deadline is in (expired on 2017-10-26 22:30:21).
Whoops. Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-20 23:00:00), 8 days from the post opening the day at 8 PM PST.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I mean

no, I'm not an alt (well I am but not of someone old enough for you to know), I'm just friends with some oldies and know you by reputation. I was told you were one of the goats.

I don't have a guilty, no. If I am a PR it is unrelated to this push.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Lol this game would destroy any mislynch records.

Yeah putting me and wisdom and koki in one group is a trap.
But only nsg, wisdom, koki, and I would know that.
Would be really ballsy to make the biggest group all town because it's scarier for town to lynch the biggest group. I think we might be looking at 2 scum 3 townies.

I think it was a deliberate move to put us together in one group. So I want to lynch either group 1 or group 2 because I don't know anyone in group 3.

If you are an alt in group 3 expose your main.. unless you're chicken.

FREEEEEDOM! VOTE: Group 2

Guessing it's 2 scum 3 townies. Meaning lose 3 to get 2. Leaving a group of all townies and a group where you would lose 3 to get just 1 scum. Group 2 is the way to go.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Pine »

No alt-outing pressure please. It's rude.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 38, Eddie Cane wrote:one of the goats
they were clearly lying; i don't have horns and i only sometimes eat grass. plus i wouldn't trust anything anyone says about me - likely they've seen the one game i did well in but missed the other 99 i swept under the rug while whistling innocently

as the proud member of the only group from which all members have posted, do you have any thoughts on your current company? DV aside (obvious scum that needs to die a slow and painful death), thoughts on / and ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

35 seems mildly townie. nothing else linked looks ai.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't like #31 and i think if i had to break down specifically why, it would be the "'m town and" part
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by riku »

But that is something a town player would say
Don't rely on META reads. Just don't do it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont rhink thats scummy my zman
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

fitz along with kokichi are about the only players who i can really confidently trust my ability to read. maybe bujaber.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

*shrug* i don't like the way it's phrased but i don't feel strongly enough about it to make a big deal out of it

i do think "i would prefer..." is more natural from town than "i'm town and would prefer..." though, especially in a setup like this where, with the current split at least, town dies D1 no matter what

like i think if i were put into DV's group, i'd be pretty accepting of my own death, considering it would be for the greater cause - speaking of, 'tis truly a noble sacrifice you're making today, eddie
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 47, zMuffinMan wrote:i do think "i would prefer..." is more natural from town than "i'm town and would prefer..." though, especially in a setup like this where, with the current split at least, town dies D1 no matter what
I am inclined to agree with this

But the rest of your post is a little ehhh because well.. words < actions. Kind of easy to say something like that when you aren't actually in the group of your biggest scumread.
riku
riku
Goon
riku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by riku »

As town, i believe group 2 should be lynched. The other groups seem like a cop out.
Don't rely on META reads. Just don't do it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”