Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2409 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What did I just walk into
RC could you explain wtf is going on here?
Actually this feels vaguely familiar
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 24, Almost50 wrote:
In post 21, RadiantCowbells wrote:Katsuki is one of the three, idk the others.
"The Wall" is a trademark for Gork. That I know.
Also, maybe Luna Fox? Haven’t seen her around tho so -_-
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 31, Aronis wrote:Amazing idea: policy lynch the 3 headed hydra so we don't have to worry about who the heads are anymore
In post 48, RadiantCowbells wrote:I miss the spam meta when I could have expected at least 5 pages by now. this is dull and tiresome.
Oh so Postie didn’t even come up with that /s
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What the f
Didn’t mean to quote the first thing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 57, MathBlade wrote:
In post 56, Yuurei wrote:i imagine TGP was joking?

VOTE: mathblade
Let’s assume for a moment TGP was joking.

What benefit is there to joking the moderator lied to us outright when people are actively alt hunting? (a practice I despise and will not join) the hydra.

It is a way to comment without commenting and at the same time potential get people to slip if they have a way to get moderator notifications or not.

TGP from prior experience with them is not a joke or a troll user.

So I don’t think that was intended to be a joke.
It sounds like you got something out of that readwise on TGP, what was it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay can someone tell me if this game is worth reading or if it's just this same ego fest the whole time
Because I don't want to read 100 pages just to read people try to bolster their own egos
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2457, Creature wrote:
In post 2456, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay can someone tell me if this game is worth reading or if it's just this same ego fest the whole time
Because I don't want to read 100 pages just to read people try to bolster their own egos
If you can find a way to hide all RC's and Math's posts, it'll be worth reading.
Alisae if you're reading this pls PM me that thing you used to foe me in mafia games
This is nothing against either of you RC + Math, but I want to actually play mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually alternative plan:
I read RC's posts first. If I think he's scum I vote him and that settles this whole issue. If not I read the rest of the game minus his posts.
PEdit: I'll definitely look at him next RC but you're first under the microscope because your behavior from what I've seen is more questionable. I will ask why you thought Mathblade was scum before you got whatever this guilty on him is.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mathblade stated that RC was deadset on him being scum beforehand though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RC answer my question
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2484, MathBlade wrote:Jailkeep + neighborizer follows the wiki each role acts as expected
Plus it also resembles the EM role Jailer, so it can be explained using that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2493, MathBlade wrote:Keep in mind, the silence from the hood mates is actually confirming everything I am saying.

If I ever lie then it would be treated as a scum claim.

The silence means that they are just inactive in general or want me to die.
And yet you never give any indication that you want your hood mates to out?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2500, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
I understand this is in reference to an ongoing game, but the second that game end I'm going to raise a major objection.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2503, HeWhoSwims wrote:Nice AtE

"Vote with me or you're dumb"

I've called you out wrt Cheeky and youve fakeclaimed at least once

Plus if you're scum and I townread you and follow your mislynch it fits the hws=traitor theory and it nets you a mislynch... But that's theoretical for now
this is extremely self-conscious but I won't bother with it because you seem aware of it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2506, projectmatt wrote:imo, we should do the following today:

1. make mathblade out his hood partners

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

4. if mathblade flips scum, the kill is unnecessary.
Why? Also doesn't this conflict with your reads?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2514, projectmatt wrote:
if it feels like they have an agenda behind them, it's because they do. i don't really care that trying to push the goal of lynching mathblade makes me
look
like a partner of RC. i think they're mafia, or that we have the easy solution of having the hood kill RC on the chance that math flips town.
Well there's also the fact a doctor could protect mastina and fuck the whole thing up? I'm not in the mood to leave anything to a vig rn.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2517, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2506, projectmatt wrote:imo, we should do the following today:

1. make mathblade out his hood partners

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

4. if mathblade flips scum, the kill is unnecessary.

1. RC says who the hood recruited. My hood buddies know who this is. If RC can’t say we Lynch RC.

2. The end. Because he can’t.. Because outing the hood is really anti town.

<<Goes back to VLA things.
And yet you said yourself earlier that your hoodmates not outing proves they're inactive/want you to die? Or is that referring to your potential scumteam?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2547, Vecna wrote:Or when x can literally be zero.

We have no proof whatsoever that this hood actually exists

Like GE and Ankamius are the likely candidates to be in there, but theres so much weirdness surrounding their slots that goes counter to that logic that.....yeah.

Still surprised this hasnt come from mr Tracker RC's mouth though.

Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
Excuse me WHAT weirdness surrounds my slot?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2552, RadiantCowbells wrote:Maybe the nightkill overrides his participation in the hood? My result was that math targeted a50 and only a50. It's also conceivable that the hood doesn't exist at all but I don't buy that.

I'm avoiding engaging with it because it's pointless to engage with at this time.

We've agreed to Lynch math and vig me if he flips town, that's the correct play here and it's what we're doing. And if I wanted to hostile takeover the hood I would have someone else claim the guilty and I would have had it done at start of day.
NO ONE HAS FUCKING AGREED TO JACK.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2529, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
I understand this is in reference to an ongoing game, but the second that game end I'm going to raise a major objection.
And btw thanks to fucking shenanigans: both bbmolla vigging nsg and reck pushing nsg were VERY justified, so you're fucking terrible at actually reading games.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2556, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2547, Vecna wrote:Or when x can literally be zero.

We have no proof whatsoever that this hood actually exists

Like GE and Ankamius are the likely candidates to be in there, but theres so much weirdness surrounding their slots that goes counter to that logic that.....yeah.

Still surprised this hasnt come from mr Tracker RC's mouth though.

Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
You know what?

Fuck you guys.

I try to protect a masonry I believe exists and y’all fucking do this shit.

I will give you ONE name to prove the hood exists.

Aronis/Gamma.

I am NOT giving the others in case this is a masonry so it lasts as long as possible. We want scum to find us. By telling them everything if they aren’t in it they just neutralize it. For saying I don’t see your point when I have countered it a fuck ton is bullshit:

I am also NOT giving who we recruited. so RC is proven scum.
I can verify this. I actually checked his ISO for name-drops to determine whether he'd revealed the whole hood, which was why I had some of the reactions I did. Why he chose me is curious though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2557, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2554, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2529, Gamma Emerald wrote:

And btw thanks to fucking shenanigans: both bbmolla vigging nsg and reck pushing nsg were VERY justified, so you're fucking terrible at actually reading games.
ok so I know you're just as stupid as both of them, good to know.
No you're just fucking bad. Maybe you read her right but that doesn't mean people reading her wrong are stupid you egotistical fuck.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How about the fact that she was also roleblocker guiltied
or she'd been scummy the entire game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what are you
we were talking about a finished game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OK
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2598, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: hebichan

idk
why are you voting the PR?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1032, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 945, Luna Nova wrote:OH BOY I WONDER WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME THAT I'M HYDRAING IN
In post 937, mastina wrote:northsidegal - 5 (ArcAngel9, hebichan, Archwing, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox)
wtf??? NSG is like, obvious town.
I hate all of you.
this is another head but this is just awful
Welp I know ONE head of Luna Nova (not that it matters)
RC, so you were suspecting Math for misreading NSG?
In addition why didn't you give any indication of any sort of guilty towards daystart?
PEdit:
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol nvm this ain't town Yume
VOTE: NicoRobin
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you do and you're town please come in and help
What do you think of RC's play? Anyone you think needs to be looked at?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2619, Vecna wrote:Like, I think the soft was pretty obvious, and absolutely noone on any scum team wouldve missed it, so like, confirmation, please?

Because, this is just looking like all kinds of bus-drivery nonsense to me (queue RC calling me scum again for this comment but idgaf)
I believe bus-driver could actually switch targets where a redirector couldn't but I can 100% verify we hit our desired target
and btw did anyone else get told they felt a certain way at daystart?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2639, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I suppose it's plausible that less bus driver and more scum interpreted my guilty claim as some sort of soft and redirected me to scum

But that doesn't mean that I didn't target scum and get redirected to another scum
Okay so are people thinking RC got redirected to someone who targeted A50? RC does the username of your target appear in your result?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2641, RadiantCowbells wrote:Another thing is that I think the claimed hood mechanic doesn't make sense with redirector type roles: what happens if you make one person go elsewhere? Two kills?
I can answer this: unless the whole hood is redirected it can't be. So lightning rod could do it technically. As I said earlier though, bus driver apparently can switch our target. iirc it targets the person visited which is why.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2650, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just fucking Lynch mtah for the love of God

You never assume bus driver before you Lynch the guilty

This day phase needed to be over a week ago

Scum are content ruining the game to keep math alive. Just fucking call it a day and get rid of them

I'm willing to be vigged if it's an inno then you know for tomorrow. We're not leaving math alive today
idk about that. You saw night and day right? We should be careful for that kind of thing.
And I don't think you're ruining the game, I think you're just making it really easy for scum regardless of your alignment, because this reduces the amount of spread wrt who gets pressured.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2657, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2641, RadiantCowbells wrote:Another thing is that I think the claimed hood mechanic doesn't make sense with redirector type roles: what happens if you make one person go elsewhere? Two kills?
I can answer this: unless the whole hood is redirected it can't be. So lightning rod could do it technically. As I said earlier though, bus driver apparently can switch our target. iirc it targets the person visited which is why.
You asked mastina and this was the response?
It was already asked when I replaced in I think, either that or she posted it without it being asked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2659, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I don't think you're ruining the game, I think you're just making it really easy for scum regardless of your alignment, because this reduces the amount of spread wrt who gets pressured.
This is important imo
Honestly Vecna strikes me as town for not wanting to just lynch within mathblade/rc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I havent' really worked to read anyone but RC yet but projectmatt from what he's comment since replace in felt pretty ech. If RC is scum I kinda doubt he is tho, cos the way RC hopped on his idea to lynch you then him felt a bit like a typical instance of scum latching onto a townie's idea
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2685, Theta Alpine wrote:p-edit again
radiant if you are a tracker could you please consider the fact that math is likely town because of your result
if you are not a tracker then just tell us and we can stop telling you why your result is mechanically nigh impossible if math was actually the person who did the night kill
Um if RC really is tracker and got a proper result then why is math town? Not saying he's scum but it seems questionable that you're making that conclusion.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2690, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2687, Theta Alpine wrote:if radiant tracked mathblade and got as a result that his target visited almost50 [and only almost50] then a role which can mess with results or actions exists
mathblade has indicated that your hoods action resolves as the entire hood visiting the target so radiant should have seen a visit to your recruit as well

and my post outlined why math probably is not scum in any situation with both role redirection and radiant receiving that result
you missed the one that makes the most sense to me

given that apparently the neighbourhood cannot be solo redirected

scum redirected me onto scum to hopefully give me a false result. I didn't actually target mathblade. but I got a false guilty on scum so it's all good.
No. Just no. Don't want to get into this rn but I will debunk this when I get the chance.
for now VOTE: radiantcowbells
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2692, RadiantCowbells wrote:i really hope gamma is scum.
lolpls
after someone gives a comprehensive description of redirector effects you change your results to match and it's still complete horseshit? That reads of scum trying to take any route to their desired lynch.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2723, RadiantCowbells wrote:by the way

literally everyone in this game not voting mathblade right now owes me an apology when mathblade flips scum or don't talk to me ever again.
If he somehow does sure I'll apologize
but if not you have to apologize to the game for making it toxic
deal?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2752, Creature wrote:Sure

VOTE: Math
Hi
actually read what RC has done to try and lynch Mathblade and then tell me you think this vote is remotely acceptable
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2767, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2785, Theta Alpine wrote:let me put it this way
the actions that occur the following night will help clarify what is going on with math and radiant

so we should focus off of that for today until we have more information
Let's wait for radiant to be nightkilled then say that he must have been redirected so math is conftown!
I promise: if you get nightkilled by scum I'll be considering what you're saying no matter what you flip.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2784, mastina wrote:
Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-18 (58) Simple
MathBlade - 5 (zMuffinMan, Nosferatu, NicoRobin, RadiantCowbells, Creature)

RadiantCowbells - 2 (ArcAngel9, Gamma Emerald)

Theta Alpine - 2 (projectmatt, MathBlade)
NicoRobin - 1 (Theta Alpine)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (Keychain)
Keychain - 1 (HeWhoSwims)
hebichan - 1 (Ankamius)

Not Voting - 2 (hebichan, Vecna)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Thursday, June 27th.
  • Seeking a Keychain replacement.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
when is the deadline?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can someone tell me why people are scumreading keychain/theta/hebi?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh thank god over a week on the clock
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2830, Creature wrote:Do you want to try my zMuffinMan glorious crusade?
Short tl;dr on how he's being scummy?
and btw I'm gonna go check some shit meta-wise
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2835, zMuffinMan wrote:i think cheeky was town
:igmeou:
why did you feel the need to post this? this just feels slimey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In your read on your predecessor? Why do you think they'd put any stock in it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2847, Vecna wrote:gamma emerald, id like your detailed evaluation about the people in the hood. as in, was there scum in the initial 3? was the extra invite an objectively good choice?
Why? Doesn't that indicate who is in there, which Mathblade has explicitly said he doesn't want revealed right now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2856, Vecna wrote:
In post 2850, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2847, Vecna wrote:gamma emerald, id like your detailed evaluation about the people in the hood. as in, was there scum in the initial 3? was the extra invite an objectively good choice?
Why? Doesn't that indicate who is in there, which Mathblade has explicitly said he doesn't want revealed right now?
so in your opinion the hood is completely safe and his approach is the right one?
Maybe not but regardless you trying to go against it feels kinda shady.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2884, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2723, RadiantCowbells wrote:by the way

literally everyone in this game not voting mathblade right now owes me an apology when mathblade flips scum or don't talk to me ever again.
If he somehow does sure I'll apologize
but if not you have to apologize to the game for making it toxic
deal?
this reads a
lot
like scum posturing to me.
In post 2799, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2767, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2785, Theta Alpine wrote:let me put it this way
the actions that occur the following night will help clarify what is going on with math and radiant

so we should focus off of that for today until we have more information
Let's wait for radiant to be nightkilled then say that he must have been redirected so math is conftown!
I promise: if you get nightkilled by scum I'll be considering what you're saying no matter what you flip.
this also rubs me the wrong way.
In post 2875, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2856, Vecna wrote:
In post 2850, Gamma Emerald wrote:
so in your opinion the hood is completely safe and his approach is the right one?
Maybe not but regardless you trying to go against it feels kinda shady.
ehhhh

gamma's iso is full of him casting vague suspicion on people and calling out posts for not being good without actually committing to reads. his scumhunting/questioning of people doesn't feel like it has any internal consistency.

i wasn't a huge fan of aronis's iso either. his only real confident read was a townread on hebichan, and it looked like he was pocketing/coasting off of the confidence of his townread at certain points. like this post:
In post 1841, Aronis wrote:I would like to kill somebody on the vecna wagon not named hebichan today
because of all of this, gamma/aronis leans scum.
yaddayadda all I'm seeing is pjm trying to give reasons to scumread me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2897, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2885, projectmatt wrote:i dont really read keychain as scum based on my quick iso on them. i'm at least willing to wait for them to be replaced before i would consider lynching them. lynching an inactive slot is usually a bad move.

in fact, i dont particularly read muffin as scum either.

starting to think that the theta wagon is still the best option.
Projectmatt is definitely better but I could do Theta.

Like his swap onto Theta feels really survivalistic

I am really sick so consider this my “content” for now.
Yeah, after he puts out a mini-case on me he just goes "eh theta best lynch"
no thanks VOTE: projectmatt
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2900, projectmatt wrote:i was the first person on the theta wagon and unvoted for about 30 minutes to think about my own reads, and then promptly revoted.

if i hadn't unvoted theta out of my own volition, you wouldn't have called it a swap.

this means that you're either intentionally misrepresenting the situation or you're not reading the game closely, and i find the second one hard to believe.
this is fair but I still want explanation before I unvote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2980, Vecna wrote:
In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is probably town.
Oh just realized i misinterpreted this post. How odd
How?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2993, Oath wrote:Alright honestly I'm not going to read any further because the content is frustrating. This game has been largely dedicated to self-assertions of town, like Vecna's up above... or Vecna's here: viewtopic.php?p=10257596#p10257596 and also here: viewtopic.php?p=10257616#p10257616 . RC was very heavy on it as well, but in a more unstable/emotional way that I feels reminiscent of town- though I wouldn't count them out... MathBlade does the same as far as self -assertion goes. In fact, you all seem more interested in discerning meta than scumhunting with the evidence placed in front of you.

People can play to their meta and you can let meta play you. It's weak. It means nothing and it takes a long road to WIFOM.

Now here are some notes from Pregame through about MB

• MathBlade*****
Votes Golden Paradox for asserting that the hydra was confirmed non hydra by mod because of mod meta would make it unlikely that mastina would lie about a game not being bastard.
Doesn’t see the point in TGP joking as it doesn’t align with their meta and is largely unbeneficial to the game. Asserts that it was possibly a way to get someone to slip and reveal whether they get mod notifications. Double posts, then doubles down on TGP scumminess (with TGP dead and confirmed town this doesn’t look great). Over explaining, uncalled for and not advancing game. Comes in to defend against Vecna’s questioning, does not hunt scum in this post. Jumps behind Yurrei/Vax slot and Vecna in claiming TGP shouldn’t call THEM obvtown…what the what?! MathBlade/Vecna seems probable scum. MathBlade asks Aronis for a read on TGP. MathBlade is okay with Almost50’s joke because it was more obvious? Eh, doesn’t change anything. MB is scumz. MathBlade also asks how hebichan’s concern for Vecna’s goats is relevant… in pregame... Just scummy scum scum trying so hard to cast doubt on anyone, laying foundation. Then MB also addresses the goats but “saves” it with asserting that Vecna would be that weirdly honest about the goats as scum which is WIFOM and honestly nowhere accurate. It’s just hypocritical to call out hebichan for goat post and then join in on the goat posting.
Draws attention to Aronis ignoring their question about TGP and then votes TGP. Throws subtle shade at He Who Swims. Questions northsidegal’s confidence in Keychain scum read. In response to Aronis joking off his questioning, he asks him to speak plainly but fails to follow up- seems like he’s asking questions to seem active and this slip may be that he is more or less not concerned with actual answers. Post 219-220, defensive and self-conscious and the explanation is weeeeeaaaaaak especially for someone critical of grammar as mentioned earlier in criticizing a different post. He assumed it was pointed towards him, plus the engaged activity. Control freak scumz. Throwing shad at Luna Nova after their vote on them and again defensive. Claims town read on northsidegal after nsg advises them to slow down- btw why is NSG telling MB to calm down??? WE LET SCUM DIG THEIR HOLES PEOPLE. Places a vote on Luna after saying a lot of nothing. Sensitive and claims Luna is intentionally shading them, which is great because that means they know what shading is because they’ve been doing it. Heavy on lynching Luna. Counter claimed Luna... since when don't we automatically lynch the counter claim? I know it isn't EXACT, but that's exactly what makes it scummy. MB left enough wiggle room in that soft claim to escape and then somehow completely distracted you all from their initial concern about why they thought Luna had to be scum. Because the roles were too similar, and I agree. There's no way MB and Luna are both town and since we KNOW Luna is ... MB is the scum there. Not to mention, MB says they thought Luna was claiming mason which is a blatant lie since they acknowledged Luna's neighborizer claim in their counter claim post and then decided to play dumb by saying they thought Human Neighborizor was equal to Mason. GTFO.

I take notes on players and log them in a word document- I have notes on all of you available by request. The * indicates number of times I was made to feel substantially uneasy by a player and felt they have a non-town alignment.

The people I have scum reads on are as follows:
MathBlade
Vecna
Gamma Emerald (formerly Aronis)
Projectmatt1 (formerly northsidegal)

Last but not least in good faith I have a claim and some ideas...

I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER. I want the werewolves gone and only one Vampire has to be alive to satisfy this wincon, meaning Town and Vampire can end game as neither are werewolves. Now I am assuming this means there is at least one other Vampire, but I have no knowledge of who that is and I do not think they should claim (selfishly for my win con, I don't want werewolves to take them out).

Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Night 1 Keychain targeted Aronis-- the flavor for this target is "feeling lethargic" which Aronis breadcrumbed here: viewtopic.php?p=10252170#p10252170
I also have a conditional one-shot revive, which would effectively out me to the player who attempts to kill me so I decided to claim now and save us all some time.

I have no intent to endgame this, but I would love if Town and Vampire could come together and lynch the werewolves and secure the mutual win. I understand this may be difficult to believe, but my flip would solidify all these claims and not harm Town any further as I am not Town or Mafia and was simply given an objective. So...

VOTE: Oath
This is somewhat of a gamble because I'm crossing my fingers with the hope that I am not the only Vampire and thus am not throwing my entire game away. Either way my frustration has burrowed a soft spot for the town as well and I think you should trust a new set of honest eyes when I say you're being straight up played by scumz, since it's obvious the scum are among the most active. Also, who wouldn't be invested in a game their pretty much controlling and almost guaranteed to win since you guys won't actually lynch MathBlade or Vecna.

We lynch me. You learn I'm honest. You trust what I've told you. Then, you take them out and hopefully closer to endgame the possible other Vampire claims and you guys show mercy because you remember how nice Oath was in this good faith effort :)
Yeah I can verify this targeted me
but like how can we know you're not jester or something?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3000, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2990, Vecna wrote:Not mad, just taking Theta off of L2 for you.

Time for replacements to catch up is probably an alright thing if theyre gonna put in the work.

I do like your confidence though, lets see if you can actually back it up with anything of note. As a friendly hint; the effort is better spent looking elsewhere since im the obv-town boy in the room and your arguments on Math are gonna need to be very convincing to sway anything after the dickswinging that occured over the last 50 pages. Do with that what you will.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

VOTE: Vecna
In post 3001, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: VECNA

WAGON HO
y tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3119, MathBlade wrote:Fuck it.

That just claims it anyway

It started off as me Aronis and Yuurei

We recruited Creature because he was posting so town

*cries inside*

Go find my literal crumbs while I really wanna vote for fuck you.
I can verify this
and if anyone in the hood is scum I'd say it's Yuurei's slot most likely
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3125, Creature wrote:Oh right, I thought Oath replaced Gamma
lolwhat
why did you think I got replaced
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3139, Vecna wrote:
In post 3133, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3127, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Thank you
lol

What changed? He told you who was in the hood? Why the fuck would you need to know that?
A; to know whether the hood existed, or whether it was just a cute scumplan from 2 potential scum
B; to get more information why a guilty was faked on Mathblade - if there were 2 scummy people in there id be pretty damning to the RC/titus slot as a power grab

Ill just spell it out for you;

4 people in there. If 2 are scum, they lynch one person in the hood, and then NK the other, while inviting the 3rd scum into the hood. Nothing we can do to stop scum from having 2kills per night for the remainder of the game.

Having a fullclaim of the hood both stops that, and takes away my worries. My unvote is because I townread both your slot and the creature slot (even though there might be some vampire shenanigans going on the hood if that is even a real thing, but w/e).
Why do you say that there's nothing we can do from that point on? If we clear out that hood the second kill is gone right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3145, Vecna wrote:Who do you wanna lynch creature? You adorable little bloodsucker
Wait Why are you calling Creature a bloodsucker?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3154, HeWhoSwims wrote:Thought spew about Oath's claim...

If he can truly win with town why isn't he a town vampire but a third party?

I don't think I really buy the claim.
I think he needs to clarify his wincon yeah
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3172, projectmatt wrote:admittedly people using awful logic is one of my pet-peeves, but im just completely baffled that there's so many people who saw that blatantly false logic used by both gamma and math and have neglected and ignored it completely.
Pardon me, just because I called out your bad posting doesn't mean I scumread you for it, but if you wanna paint it that way sure I can do that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3263, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3145, Vecna wrote:Who do you wanna lynch creature? You adorable little bloodsucker
Wait Why are you calling Creature a bloodsucker?
He's calling whomever wants to lynch Creature a bloodsucker.
Yeah no that's very wrong if you read the fucking post He's asking creature who he wants to lynch, then calls creature a bloodsucker
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3090, Nosferatu wrote:if we really want, we can turn a fully claimed hood into a
revolving door masonry
with a vig
oh btw explain the colored part's meaning, I saw you quote this and this piqued my interest.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3199, Vecna wrote:Aronis1 Gamma Emerald: Ive already widely gone into this. Too happy to have me push certain reads, people in his hood. Didnt do shit d1. Was happy getting townreaad for it too. GE's replace in right now.....started of agitated, then switched to just asking random questions without seeming to care much for the answers.
I started off agitated because I'd read a little of current events and saw the shitstorm between RC and Math. Can y7ou understnad how that would make me not be in the best mood? As for the questioning could you point to those answers I've "not been caring about"? Also that's not a good reason to scumread me, there's been plenty of past games where I've done that as town. It doesn't make it any better but it does mean that it's not a good point against me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3203, Oath wrote:
In post 3202, zMuffinMan wrote:what's your win condition oath (as close to the letter as possible without being modkilled)?

also, can someone in that mathblade hood tell me whose idea it was to recruit creature and why?
I win when all werewolves are killed and at least one Vampire is alive.

It's basically the basic town wincon except it says Vampire except for Human.
So like a Survivor faction? Weird but something I wouldn't expect someone to make up out of the blue. I believe it. Still don't know about lynching you rn.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3218, zMuffinMan wrote:{theta, gamma, math, creature, aa9, maybe nosferatu}

rest of the game seems town (or vampire, which i dont really care about right now since i believe it)

kinda just wanna lynch theta, see a flip, go from there
Why is everyone except yuureislot from the lynchmob hood in your scumreads? Also why are you scumreading Creature?
btw I'm giving up on catching up on the game, I think I can probably sort people just by playing in the now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3233, Titus wrote:
In post 3232, Nosferatu wrote:oath seems like a waste of a lynch

even tho i believe his wincon claim i still think that wolves will eventually kill him before LyLo
Why? Assuming he's truthtelling in that setup, he'd have to be lynched by us anyway in case he's a third party or traitor on the day before lylo.
Actually after my last post expressing unwillingness to lynch him I realized something: what if his plan is to craft a story that makes everyone not want to lynch him so he increases his survivability?
Also pjm honestly I forget why I even voted you but the fact you keep flipping out over it tells me you're being survivalistic which doesn't impress me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3236, Nosferatu wrote:he claimed a drain ability that removes pt and abilities iirc
Excuse me what
I'm still in the lynch mob so this is wrong? Unless we're not talking about Oath?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3276, MathBlade wrote:It’s typical Titus to misinterpret shit for you own liking.

@Gamma damn good call

Yeah glad Nos is in my needs to die list.
I don't think that's a good reason to scumread Nos actually. I don't want to discuss this any further rn though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3288, projectmatt wrote:expert dodge by incredible mafia player gamma emerald
YAWN
How about instead of shading me constantly you actually present the logic so I can repond to it (not that I have time rn)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi so my first thought wrt to flips is did scum seriously kill theta as well? If not then we have no scum kill last night.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3387, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3370, hebichan wrote:Vecna is innocent. I now have a three person townbloc.
One thing I wanted to ask you, what results are you getting? Is it 'this person has no PT' or 'no result'?
A lot of brian's wave of posting I like but this kinda seals the deal
and since I was able to sorta gut catch brian in Touhou upick 5 I trust my read here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3390, Titus wrote:Can someone explain to me how hoods work and why Oath is valuable since he said not town? I have reason to divine that the hood was not the only thingtargeting theta.

Like Math's tone is off and I could defend this lynch but the game keeps coming back to it, so sooner or later that flip is invaluable for VCA.
"reason to divine that the hood isn't the only thing targeting theta"
like the fact he was also shot?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3396, Vecna wrote:Like last week when night had started I took it upon myself to dig a lot deeper into creature.

viewtopic.php?p=9820367&user_select%5B% ... 4#p9820367

Look, its the proof I was talking about earlier. Scum-creature does talk, and participate, and sometimes even interact with people. So yeah, all this fake-meta people are pushing that a talking creature is auto-town is complete nonsense.

Theres another example, but its an ongoing so wont go into that.

The current game feels slightly more engaged and opinionated, but not by much. It also shows the "not motivated to play lines" as an excuse for reduced posting. However, theres a sharpness there that I still think that points towards creature being town, but im nowhere near certain. He also seems to care more about his reads.

Fuck meta analysis I guess. Im undecided.
There's actually a whole list Alisae put together, it's just been condensed into the currently meta read most people use
If you need help I'll pull that up
In post 3397, Vecna wrote:Ok fuck it, im just gonna do what I want. This game is already down the drain with toxicity, replacements and other nonsense.

Mathblade, what role do you think a freaking Wrestler is supposed to be?
When did wrestler come up?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3407, Vecna wrote:So indulge me in this then; Are you a vampire as well?

Creature was softing weird shit in a spanish song (Together the 4 of us)
Nosferatu was getting in on that shit
Now We have someone claiming Vampire
Your soft mentions 4 people.

Coincidence?

Like, help us out here to narrow our PoE pool down more specifically, because if youre some high value town PR, scum just got wiser from my post. FMPOV its very possibly a scum fake-claim, that was interpreted wrongly (but happily by Math in a suspicious manner) - and you asked him not to talk about it further, almost implying he was correct (which he wasnt).
I'm behind this push from Vecna and if it hasn't resolved by the time I'm caught up I'm joining
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3427, Vecna wrote:
In post 3425, HeWhoSwims wrote:I'm human too.
Full claims including role and potential outcomes please <3
btw I'm alright with mass claim, we should do it today because if we ml and all kills land on separate targets and go through we're at 9p lylo tomorrow
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3431, Ankamius wrote:Wow Vecna

Fine, I'll spend today not giving a shit too. Good luck with whatever the fuck you think this will result in before ending on a really dumb lynch.
hi
you doing this makes me want your death, I think I read the thing Vecna talked about and I believe he's correct
so rather than dodging the point you should either explain what it really meant if you can and it was some other crumb or w/e, or you should just claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3443, Vecna wrote:By Math's own admission, the other 2 in the hood were fairly inactive during the night, and not trying to push anything really. (during n1 at least)

This could mean many things.

1 of gamme/Brian is scum, but the first person decided to take it easy, lay low, try to survive - have RC push their agenda for them to lynch math.
2 as you say, Math and creature are scum. But Math has been actively trying to protect the others in the hood. None of them have ended up dead.
3 Creature and 1 of Gamma/Brian is scum. They had to lynch math to take over the hood.
4 Everyone in the hood is town
5 Mathblade is scum, but is preferring to just survive over attempting to take over the hood and risk getting outted

I can honestly go on if I use that small creative writing part of my brain, but really, can we even know which one is true? Trying to make assumptions of this nature is extremely dangerous.
In post 3444, Ankamius wrote:I'm saying it's really weird for Math to play the way he did if he was scum with Gamma or Brian

He was leading the neighborhood, so he could have swung it over to a kill. A hidden neighborhood that requires two scum kills to get rid of and provides a second kill a night is insane. Yet Math didn't go for that despite him very damn well being capable of thinking of it.

So why would he go this route instead.
this makes me think both slots are town actually
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3459, Vecna wrote:Mathblade + Creature + Ank +.....AA9? Could be one group

Your slot + any combination of Gamma Emerald/Brian Skies / Nosferatu / AA9 / Creature / Vampireguy / Zmuffinman could be a second group

Like theyre just vague blobs really, and theres not a lot of great logic behind it since theres obvious contradictions at times.....but yeah.

The fight for the hood or whatever.
wait what are the groups?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3477, Creature wrote:also tbh screw the hood

apparently I'm told no when I try to look for slanking scum
err who did this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3503, Oath wrote:The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK
this post is fucking unneeded
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3513, Oath wrote:
In post 3510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3503, Oath wrote:The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK
Obviously it is needed...

Cuz you're doing it wrong.
We know. You acting all high and mighty about it makes me not like you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3516, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3514, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Is lyncher bastard? I swear that’s the only reason for attacking a claimed fucking vig.
Wait is he really vig? I thought he just had his bloodsucking power.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3539, Creature wrote:just want to see if Muffin has last reads before I submit it.
oh this is real
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3574, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3539, Creature wrote:just want to see if Muffin has last reads before I submit it.
oh is this real
ebwop
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3545, Titus wrote:VOTE: Math

I think this needs to be sorted. Creature's recent trajectory is a bit huh as well.
What does?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3560, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3548, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3544, MathBlade wrote:You said you weren’t feeling RC right now

That is a veto

Eat rope
Like, that is literally in the same post where I said I would consider RC. How is that a veto?
No you don’t

You said one sentence about RC

That you’re not interested in RC right now

This game has ceased being fun for a while when you have RC make up bullshit
Oath who gives zero fucking reasons because I would destroy them being town
And Skies who literally won’t let me shoot the toxic slots

And so I am just fucking done

V/LA til monday
YES

I SAID ONE FUCKING SENTENCE BECAUSE I HADN'T READ THE FUCKING GAME YET AND DIDN'T HAVE A DEVELOPED OPINION ON THE SLOT

IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO RUB TWO BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER TO FIGURE THAT OUT

REALLY?????
How can you not have an opinion on RC? She dominated the game when she was in.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3575, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3568, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Is lyncher bastard? I swear that’s the only reason for attacking a claimed fucking vig.
I am just ignoring Skies because more misrep is gonna send my BP sky high

We are the fucking vig. “Lynched” flavor

I claimed it already. I am pretty sure scum wanted that secret.
then why was that in reposne to me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3581, Brian Skies wrote:Look man.

I don't know RC that well. And I have trouble reading slots like those. I just know he likes to do things that piss off other players.
Not knowing someone doesn't mean you can't form an opinion on them.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3591 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3587, Titus wrote:
In post 3575, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3568, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I am just ignoring Skies because more misrep is gonna send my BP sky high

We are the fucking vig. “Lynched” flavor

I claimed it already. I am pretty sure scum wanted that secret.
It's my understanding there are three flavors: hood, ?, and wolves. Yet you say the vig? Are you slipping multiball?
Huh? Game is confirmed one scum faction iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No? WTF are you speculating this based off of?
Will say Titus might be town though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3603, zMuffinMan wrote:skimmed through recent pages

im a 2-shot seer, n1 cheeky targeted vecna (human) (i think i crumbed this somewhere but cbf going through iso atm, just look for something about seeing and vecna i suppose), n2 theta (in hindsight was probably not the greatest idea but i submitted it as soon as night started and forgot about this game when it was closed for a week)

fwiw, ability is called divination and wording in my role is that i receive their alignment (should my action succeed and yada yada yada). prob would have been a smart idea to target oath but meh, didn't think of that until night ended

don't have time for mafia today sorry, will make time for this over the weekend

Vote: Mathblade

creature is probably scum too
le ew these peeks are rather pointless, also why didn't you tell hebi to not peek vecna if you had a clear on him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3762, hebichan wrote:
In post 3756, zMuffinMan wrote:the scum team is probably something like mathblade, creature, nosferatu, someone im forgetting exists
Gamma?
That seems a bit strange that it would be me and not yuureislot if you're speccing 3 of the hoodmates are scum, cos it was that slot and mb who took in creature
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3608, Titus wrote:
In post 3603, zMuffinMan wrote:skimmed through recent pages

im a 2-shot seer, n1 cheeky targeted vecna (human) (i think i crumbed this somewhere but cbf going through iso atm, just look for something about seeing and vecna i suppose), n2 theta (in hindsight was probably not the greatest idea but i submitted it as soon as night started and forgot about this game when it was closed for a week)

fwiw, ability is called divination and wording in my role is that i receive their alignment (should my action succeed and yada yada yada). prob would have been a smart idea to target oath but meh, didn't think of that until night ended

don't have time for mafia today sorry, will make time for this over the weekend

Vote: Mathblade

creature is probably scum too
This is scum.
esketit
VOTE: Zmuffinman
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3619, Ankamius wrote:The neighborhood started with Math+Gamma+Brian slots

If Math + (Gamma+Brian), then why would they recruit and heavily crumb the existence of the neighborhood instead of keeping quiet and taking out the town in the neighborhood. It makes a bit more sense for Gamma+Brian since Math was the one that was crumbing and outed the neighborhood, but I'm a bit iffy on that too.

It's Creature that muddies things.
pretty sure my slot took a minor part in crumbing while Aronis was in it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3642, Titus wrote:Based on last night and today, I don't want Gamma, Brian, or Nos.
talk to me about this no-go pool? I feel like honestly I don't deserve to be in it given I did leave my vote on pjm despite not being sure about it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3662, zMuffinMan wrote:lol

im not lying though. titus is probably doing some dumb """reaction test"""
wait what is titus doing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3672, Creature wrote:
In post 3668, Ankamius wrote:exploding on muffin is a good idea

I want to look into Nosferatu next
thought he was pretty town
In post 3673, Creature wrote:Is there any scum outside the neighborhood besides zMuffinMan?
thoughts on the claim, cos that's why most people want muffins dead
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3684, Creature wrote:zMuffinMan is pretty much outed
ok nvm from what you were posting you seemed against muffins
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3695, Creature wrote:Oh right, neighborhood ceases to work if there's no human left
oh? I didn't catch that and if it was someone else in the hood calling this out I'd have my own suspicions about someone being scum with creature who pulled him in to rock the vote but since it is him that is incredibly self-destructive
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3739, zMuffinMan wrote:creature is probably scum whos never actually going to explode on anyone and mathblade is probably scum who recruited him into that hood to influence the kill
Yeah no the way he's steering things reads as town who wants to keep things on track beyond the grave
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

not sure where my vote is rn but this seems to be the best pick rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3808, Oath wrote:
In post 3805, Vecna wrote:Who did you RB last night Oath?
hebichan but it was unsuccessful
EW WHY

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3857, Brian Skies wrote:
Unvote: Muffin

It was a false alarm guys.

We can all thank Gamma later.

I thought there was a reason I didn't think Muffin was at L-1 before.
Wait what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3871, zMuffinMan wrote:i didnt counter-claim anyone

i claimed my role

derps like you think it conflicts with hebi's - it doesn't
You don't counter anyone
but your claim overlaps way too much and is too convenient
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
Since he gave a reason that isn't ass
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3903, Vecna wrote:Wouldnt GE have lost acces to the lynchmob PT if what Oath describes is his real role though?

GE, any comment?
I lost access, others have already verified this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3955 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3910, zMuffinMan wrote:mathblade is probably scum
creature is probably scum
nosferatu is probably scum
AA9 might be lurker scum (and i'd actually be willing to lynch that slot just to save mastina the trouble of finding a replacement when that slot inevitably flakes)
I don't like the first two, and the second is major ew
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3911, hebichan wrote:
In post 3908, Creature wrote:Oath's claim is like too weird to be scum
In post 3909, Creature wrote:atleast too weird to be a fakeclaim

I've seen weirder.

VOTE: creature

Math might be scum, but might also just be bad, and creature gives us better associatives on math, scum creature makes scum math a lot more likely. I'm not as convinced the other way around is true.
whyyyy does this justify a creature vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3959 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3957, hebichan wrote:because im lost and think creature is likely scum and really dont want to dig into rc vs mb
Why Creature over any other viable vote (like muffins for example)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3960, hebichan wrote:From where I sit, scum is in (math, brian, titus, creature, muffin) and its hard to sort which of those three are the right three.

edit: I think creature is better than muffin just due to PT stuff, I think its the most likely scum in the PT and it would give us some info on math.
3 scum why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is an 18p, I'm thinking 4 scum, which mastina has done with other 18ps she's modded (Night and Day, Mod is Mafia)
Maybe 3 scum is possible due to how strangely underpowered the town feels but at the same time it also feels like it might be powerful enough to manage the par of 4
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3965 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'f he exactly as he claims no
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3971 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3966, hebichan wrote:I'm running out of people who I think are scum together for a four party scumteam though.
so read based setup spec, okay, it's not the best but I won't press it any further for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

so for a traitor to actually fool hebi it would have to not be in any setup-hoods (ones like the lynch mob where it's not really role-related). Who all has claimed this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3989, Titus wrote:
In post 3963, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is an 18p, I'm thinking 4 scum, which mastina has done with other 18ps she's modded (Night and Day, Mod is Mafia)
Maybe 3 scum is possible due to how strangely underpowered the town feels but at the same time it also feels like it might be powerful enough to manage the par of 4
We are not that underpowered unless we argue the vig is scum, which I doubt.
That is fair
it just seems like we don't really have much in the way of power variety
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4062 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4017, Ankamius wrote:Most of the playerlist is split on Oath and Mathblade is widely scumread. There's no strong defense of Math, similarly to the other slots that I mentioned before.

This shit is so obvious yet either town has already gone so far down the rabbit hole or scum have been stirring shit up way too hard for people to actually scum hunt instead of pissing the game away on setup nonsense that doesn't matter.
So are you arguing oath scum and math town or did I miss the point here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4064 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4045, Nosferatu wrote:are we lynching creature?

I'll be damned if I let him live another night.

also hebi is probscum imo, not shading role, only alignment.
Say what
In post 4049, zMuffinMan wrote:just went back and double-checked to be sure i didn't miss anything because i specifically remember thinking theta was unlikely to be targeted by them when i submitted that. gamma also said nothing about it and nothing in their posts indicated they were going to shoot him
Why does it matter what I said, I didn't have access (unless this is talking about after the fact, in which case I haven't read it yet because I don't really think it's needed rn)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

could you please tell me what you're saying no to?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4070 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4066, Ankamius wrote:no to oath-scum
So yes to math town. ok
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4080, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4079, HeWhoSwims wrote:I mean if Definition copied stuff from the mason page on the wiki then... that seems fine to me?
...Let’s assume Ank is a mason.

Claiming here accurately results in 5 “confirmed” town.

There are thirteen alive. It becomes simple math.

This means all the scum would be on 8 people.
This is when scum have done zilch wrong and have lynched a PR on day one and killed another on night one
And mislynched on day two.

Name a game where scum lose by fulfilling their wincon.
Why are you saying this when the game could have gone differently? If scum get PoEd by innos, that's their fault.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So uh what's the case behind Vecna
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw hebi have you given an opinion on muffin's role?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4239 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4192, Brian Skies wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10347567#p10347567]post 4191[/url], The Dream Weaver wrote:Yeah, but even bad players can hit a bullseye if they throw enough darts.

Also, Creature claimed Suicide Bomber on Muffin.
He retracted ffs
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4452 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ugh I hate this game kinda, like I thought it was going to be fun and flavorful but it's just a headache
But I'll keep playing because I chose to play
I will state that if Mathblade or Creature get lynched and flip town I'm probably going to be very upset
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4457, mastina wrote:
<<< HeWhoSwims has been prodded.
He has this long to post, or be replaced: (expired on 2018-08-01 18:35:20).

Toranaga has been prodded.
He has this long to post, or be replaced: (expired on 2018-08-01 18:37:53).

Seeking Brian Skies replacement.

Votecounts will be generated momentarily. (Apologies for the long delay.) >>>
Hi so mastina's revised signature kinda confused me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4501 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4467, Toranaga wrote:hey sorry I didn't post here yet

I'm tor I'm town I'm your friend
tell me what you think of the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4502 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4472, MathBlade wrote:Secondly you’re arguing I would condone what RC did? I don’t and never would. Look at my scum games since you’re so insistent I am scum. I love games that are NOT toxic as scum.
Honestly if it weren't you who it happened to I'd say that what RC did makes sense as a possible scum strat, but I'll listen to what you say about your game preferences
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4503 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also Oath's logic is seriously hurting my brain but I don't know if scum would be this dense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4505, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4503, Gamma Emerald wrote:also Oath's logic is seriously hurting my brain but I don't know if scum would be this dense
Gamma how many times have I fooled you as scum? (This question has a point promise)
At least a few
I remember mini 1841 and GiFpick, beyond that, little recollection of anything major
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4508 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

fuck I don't remember
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4519 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4516, Lady Angel wrote:Would appreciate not being voted because of what the person I'm replacing did, thank you.
This is not a valid request sorry
I'm not voting there but you can't just make this request and have people listen to you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4552, Vecna wrote:
In post 4548, Ankamius wrote:I feel like I'm strapped onto train tracks and I see a train in the distance coming to run me over

Except it is a mile away and it's moving at like one foot an hour
Its probably because were down to 13, of which 4 are likely scum, and the other remaining town are fighting over whether to lynch Mathblade or not.

Still, I find it very hard to picture a gamestate where all of Mathblade, Oath, Hebichan, HWS and you are town.

Like, I guess Titus/Gamma/ + 2 out of Nos/Creature/AA9replacement could be a thing. Maaaybe with Brian in there, although im stubborn about seeing it.
Oh I forgot that I had something in mind wrt Vecna so let me check something real quick
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4605 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4558, Vecna wrote:-MAYBE- it would help to force Titus to out who the vig is. That way we at least confirm that he really is a tracker, whether its a scum tracker or not, becomes less relevant, itll still be usefull information to solve the RC-gambit puzzle.
I will say the lack of a d1 result is sketchy from Titus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4606, Vecna wrote:Can you produce me a colourcoded christmass tree with your view of the gamestate GE?
I don't want to because it'll be a headache but I probably have solid enough reads to do it. So yes I can, but no I won't.
As for the thing I thought I had it's probably out the window. In Transformer mafia I felt like Vecna was pushing me sorta to cover his tracks of his push on me here, but he was scum that game so it's not really valid.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4612 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4608, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4605, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4558, Vecna wrote:-MAYBE- it would help to force Titus to out who the vig is. That way we at least confirm that he really is a tracker, whether its a scum tracker or not, becomes less relevant, itll still be usefull information to solve the RC-gambit puzzle.
I will say the lack of a d1 result is sketchy from Titus

RC said on Day 2 he tracked me to Almost50 exclusively

Do you need more proof this is a fakeclaim?

I gotta go.
Titus denied that
that's why I'm confused
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4611, Titus wrote:
In post 4602, Vecna wrote:Still want titus to explain why the play is not consistent with being a seer
1) Zmuffin never suspected hebi
2) Zmuffin had no useful results
3) zmuffin only claimed under pressure
and btw I'm with this logic
Titus I want your n1 results
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4614, Titus wrote:I denied I had a guilty. I never confirmed or denied my specific result, if memory serves. RC fakes guilties all the time and I used my independent belief that RC was overselling to give Math a chance.
While I still don't believe RC had a guilty
, I do believe he was correct.
This phrase I highlighted makes little sense. You don't "believe" he had a guilty? The lack of confidence feels kinda weird. You have his info he received, you should know whether he had a guilty or not.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4620 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4617, Titus wrote:
In post 4616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4614, Titus wrote:I denied I had a guilty. I never confirmed or denied my specific result, if memory serves. RC fakes guilties all the time and I used my independent belief that RC was overselling to give Math a chance.
While I still don't believe RC had a guilty
, I do believe he was correct.
This phrase I highlighted makes little sense. You don't "believe" he had a guilty? The lack of confidence feels kinda weird. You have his info he received, you should know whether he had a guilty or not.
Well, even if RC had tracked Math to A50, that was not a mechanical guilty. I'm leaving my specific result in the datk atm to see what Math does.
when will you reveal it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4622, Titus wrote:When the conversation with Math ends.
...Which is?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4625 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

alright
just don't want stalling
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4630 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4628, Titus wrote:Well RC tracked you and got no result at all so :/
OH HO
THIS CHANGES THINGS A LOT
that's another unexplained block, this time n1.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4632, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4630, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4628, Titus wrote:Well RC tracked you and got no result at all so :/
OH HO
THIS CHANGES THINGS A LOT
that's another unexplained block, this time n1.
Dude....Like no it doesn’t
Titus is just scum lol.
I'm actually kinda feeling otherwise
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4651, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4650, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

So is this
Yes it is.

*sigh*

You should be voting Titus because she isn’t even following standard goddamn mechanics are you scum with Titus?
How is that not following standard mechanics?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4663, Toranaga wrote:I believe that dude is a vampire, and I have the suspicion he could be some sort of cultist
*thinking*
I'm gonna go check your previous stances
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4676, zMuffinMan wrote:
V
o
t
e
:
C
r
e
a
t
u
r
e
Annnnnd I'm officially checked out of the game emotionally
people seem to be dedicated to having their heads up their asses
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

so yeah if tor think oath could be cult leader why no suspicion towards me? I think I might have something similar to what I had in New Year UPick on Tor's hydra
unfortunately I doubt that any traction can be generated here today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4685 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4684, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4682, Gamma Emerald wrote:so yeah if tor think oath could be cult leader why no suspicion towards me? I think I might have something similar to what I had in New Year UPick on Tor's hydra
unfortunately I doubt that any traction can be generated here today
Lol or me XD Like my role is practically “cult but I swear I am not a cult”
More talking about the fact I verified Oath's claim but w/e
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4691 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 0, mastina wrote:Deadline: Wednesday, August 8th, @ 3:00 PM PDT: 5 days, 4 hours, 55 minutes.
Can we get a lynch now rather than circlejerking to deadline
I'd prefer Zmuffin but honestly as long as it's not something incredibly stupid I'm fine with it
just get this over with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4691, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 0, mastina wrote:Deadline: Wednesday, August 8th, @ 3:00 PM PDT: 5 days, 4 hours, 55 minutes.
Can we get a lynch now rather than circlejerking to deadline
I'd prefer Zmuffin but honestly as long as it's not something incredibly stupid I'm fine with it
just get this over with
So after postulating on what Titus claimed I think I've determined that we should probably lynch one of Oath/Titus. This is because both of them are claiming failed actions and as such one flipping scum means the other has a high chance of flipping scum. Here's how I can see this.
Both town: Scum probably blocked them in some way. Plausible.
Both scum: lying out of their asses about the blocks most likely. Plausible.
Only Titus scum: Titus claimed no result to back up Oath for some reason...? Strange idea but not out of my range of what I think could be reasonable.
Only Oath scum: Doesn't really make any sense why Titus would cover here. Not plausible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4774 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4700, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4680, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4663, Toranaga wrote:I believe that dude is a vampire, and I have the suspicion he could be some sort of cultist
*thinking*
I'm gonna go check your previous stances
did you?
yes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4777 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4750, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 4748, Creature wrote:PT cop and 2-shot seer are like two cops (except one can't detect traitor, lol)
no they aren't, they serve entirely different functions

that's why i haven't given a shit about hebi's role. it doesn't conflict with mine
You see the roles don't conflict that much functionally
but in terms of usage and convenience, your claim is horrible. 2-shot is a cop-out towards delivering any meaningful results in the future, and your results were
>someone already checked, which you should have objected to if you did check them n1
>someone who died
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4778 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4767, Nosferatu wrote:12 Town

Town Neighborizer
Town Jailkeeper
Town Vigilante
Town Seer
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Vanilla
Town Vinalla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla

6 non-town

Vampire

Wolf PR
Wolf PR
Wolf PR
Wolf Vanilla
Wolf Vanilla

Is the setup I'm looking at rn
Why are you proposing 5 wolves
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4779 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4775, Ankamius wrote:well gamma

now that we know that Oath is not scum

the part that fits is both town with an outside chance of only titus being scum

so
where do we
know
Oath is not scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4781 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah that's sensible
So I guess just stay the course with muffins
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4784 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4782, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4778, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4767, Nosferatu wrote:12 Town

Town Neighborizer
Town Jailkeeper
Town Vigilante
Town Seer
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla

6 non-town

Vampire

Wolf PR
Wolf PR
Wolf PR
Wolf Vanilla
Wolf Vanilla

Is the setup I'm looking at rn
Why are you proposing 5 wolves
because 18/3 = 6
that's not the common ratio
13/3 = ~4
but 13ps generally have 3, which is ~13/4
so it's divide by 4
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4792, Nosferatu wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote: that's not the common ratio
13/3 = ~4
so it's divide by 4
It's hard to get a 9:3:1 ratio when there's 18 people
Well let's consider in two past 18ps mastina has had 4 mafia (night and day, and mod is mafia). So the mod meta is in that area.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4834 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4806, zMuffinMan wrote:hebi's role isn't at all similar to mine, jesus fucking christ. her role was probably meant to be a weak role that gave a lot of false positives but there just so happened to be a dead neighbouriser d1 and a dead JK-neighbouriser n1 and a neighbourhood that was outed early, which (on the assumption shes town) turned her role from a weak one to one that is actually useful

it has nothing to do with my role, it's an entirely separate category of investigative and it's only because of the way this game actually played out that it seems like they might conflict to some people

stop doing setup spec if youre so awful at it that you cant even think about how roles fit into a setup
As I said: your role doesn't conflict with jack shit. Your usage of the role looks fucking abysmal though, and the 2-shot modifier looks extremely convenient.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Deadline: Wednesday, August 8th, @ 3:00 PM PDT: 3 days, 4 hours, 4 minutes.
this is the actual deadline guys
3 days, not really a rush
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4841 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4840, Creature wrote:
In post 4833, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4792, Nosferatu wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote: that's not the common ratio
13/3 = ~4
so it's divide by 4
It's hard to get a 9:3:1 ratio when there's 18 people
Well let's consider in two past 18ps mastina has had 4 mafia (night and day, and mod is mafia). So the mod meta is in that area.
mastina mod meta suggests there are different wincons besides town (with no special win condition) and scum?
I do know in the past mastina as mastin2 modded some crazy shit because I like to archive trawl the wiki, especially the user pages because I like seeing what people I know of have wrote if anything, so I guess anything is possible on top of this being "Alisae-modding style" or whatever mastina called it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4861, Vecna wrote:Gamma Emerald - The Aronis slot was so annoying. In a universe where Mathblade is scum it could still be town I guess. But my gut told me this slot was the most obvious scum in the game. My early game gut is way more often correct than wrong. Yet I once again did a classic move where I let the replacement talk me out of that idea. GE did some lines that I thought were probably towny. Im nowhere near sure that was correct. The enormous buddying and getting me to push on certain people just had so many red flags. The over-excitedness to just troll in plain sight and get away with it is a scum tactic mastered by so many people on this website (Rb/luv/that guy with the cartman avatar whose name escapes me), and I wish I wouldve just kept pushing it.
Okay now that he's describing the reasoning I have a couple questions:
  • Why is Aronis being annoying important?
  • Understandable wrt the buddying but I had some things I thought you were right on and I wanted to focus the pressure on those things.
  • I don't get what you're thinking is trolling from me? Unless it's Aronis you speak of, in which case just know that's par for the course with Aronis, just read Night and Day. Also I think the guy with the cartman avatar you sperak of is either Vedith or chesskid, probably Vedith cos chesskid is more serious.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also in general Vecna I think you shouldn't be constructing you reads around your scumreads like you are
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4874 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4873, Vecna wrote:
In post 4858, Titus wrote:
In post 4852, Vecna wrote:Another question; Titus, given your result, how come you havent gone over the Mathblade vs RC discussion looking at it from the point of view whether Mathblade seemed agitated because he knew RC was roleblocked?
Because town!Math in that instance says impossible I roleblocked RC. Thus, if Math knew RC was blocked, we'd have Math claiming roleblocker and the missing blocks would not be here.
Also you missed my meaning here, I meant a scum Mathblade knowing RC was roleblocked by one of his teammates (which would also account for the Oath getting rb'd thing while trying to do shit to Hebi, although I dont know if that works with the normal way of action adjudication)
Responding to titus but dgaf to respond to the post by quoting the right one:
wouldn't that look bad on math though?
tbh this discussion is making me want to lynch math
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4878, MathBlade wrote:Uhmmm first of all I am not a roleblocked
Second of all why are you listening to someone who faked two guilties and trying to make it fit something that isn’t true?
well of course you deny it
but thinking about what is being said I see a lot of internal consistency with the possibility that is being discussed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: mathblade
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4917, Oath wrote:Hmmm
Lady Angel
Creature
Gamma
Math

Perhaps any one of those is a good lynch though the last few posts from Math do have me confused and considering town on them.

UNVOTE:
OMFG No
your scumpool is LITERALLY the lynch mob hood
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4930 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I still am just loving this fake deadlijne paranoia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4986, MathBlade wrote:Me and Gamma. We submitted a lynch on Oath. I did it to confirm Oath. I made up some BS reason about too many groups so Oath would be confirmed. It’d be awesome if he quit tunneling the person who gave him cover for two days. Jesus.

Titus is so obviously scum.

Oath is a vampire and you’re never lynching him.

You have to lynch me first.
Wait so you claim Vampire too? What I'm confused about is why Oath has a safeclaim if he can win with the town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5046, Vecna wrote:thats a good point, he doesnt, normally. Still, the werewolves might have more info that there is like a mafiate faction hunting them or whatever.

Mathblade is pretty good at mechanical deductions, so I wouldnt put it past him to logic his way to it.

either way, him not knowing at D1, and him wanting to play a deepcover game - having more humans in there to guarantee the hood to keep working is only good for him right? Hide in plain sight and all that.
Err mafia is human too
And I've got other games but if you post stuff at me I can probably respond for the time being
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5052, Vecna wrote:I dont even know how it works number-wise with a scum faction, a vampire, an angel and wolves.

I guess even oath -could- be a wolf or whatever, but I dont see how that would work.
What fucks me up wrt to multiball is mastina said this game was built using Alisae modding style as a reference right? Well Alisae hates multiball with a fiery passion, so that just fucks me up. So honestly, I have no real expectations for any sort of sense from this setup anymore.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5114 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I believe Mafia would be human
and no I'm not mafia.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5121 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also received a PM with Oath's flip
Also I'm gonna bring this up: who thinks we don't have a vig and it's just the mafia?
As for mafia winning with town that feels so strange, but you know what I'm done trying to make sense of this setup.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah, Titus not realizing what her results should mean kinda makes me feel like she needs immediate death.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5096, MathBlade wrote:1) The lynch mob cannot night Lynch with one left alive destroys your theory. #mathHoldsBackShitToCatchScumPt2
this is true as well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5135, Titus wrote:zmuffin
...claimed 2 shot. WHAT. as for hebi yeah we need that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5146, MathBlade wrote:I require a human and a Vampire alive. I have to feed my minion.
Um no it just says a vampire needs to live, not a vampire and a human
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5166, Vecna wrote:This vampire shenanigans might require some rethinking of likely setup spec though.
Why are we even giving this the time of day, doesn't Math's wincon seem kinda bad?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (isolation #178) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5203, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Titus

Titus has a PT guys.
THANK. GOD. Goodbyeeeeeee Jojoooooooo
VOTE: Titus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5219, MathBlade wrote:Ank forgive me for suggesting this

What if we are in another Undertale?
Oh believe me I've considered this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5224, Ankamius wrote:I'm town
Vecna is town
Gamma is probably town
Oath is vampire
Mathblade is vampire
zMuffinMan is mafia

Titus + you + Nosferatu + Toranaga are all mafia or wolves from where I'm standing
You know this makes sense wrt Zmuff, but did he actualy claim that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5250, Titus wrote:
In post 5249, hebichan wrote:but if he were scum and thought I was opposing scum wouldn't he want my flip to go off?

Wait, I guess I can think of two scenarios.

Mafioso are actually pro town scum, since they win when all werewolves are dead.

or, muffin is a wolf and he thought if I flipped mafioso it would reveal multiball.

p-edit: hard claiming town, not mafia.

oh I thought nos made the neighborhood vig, or I'm completely lost on the neighborhood still.
No Nos is the non-neighborhood vig. The one I have been sitting on for days.
YAWN
This is so terrible. The Vig is the mafia.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5274, Ankamius wrote:Muffin is probably the third wolf then
Yeah I guess so
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5450 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5288, Nosferatu wrote:i also want to add something, I'm fairly sure that I'm a bp/strongman to wolves.

my role pm says i cant be affected by anything supernatural, nor can they impede my kills
Sounds like you're immune to bloodsucking actually
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5451 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5329, Ankamius wrote:You aren't getting it Nos

If Oath isn't blocked, she has a chance of blocking the wolf kill
oath is delayed rb
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5452 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5353, Ankamius wrote:This is why I never crumb anything
I only crumb when I feel like it would work
The only time I've crumbed outside of being post restricted into it, afiacr, is in open 714 where I cheekily crumbed JK
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5453 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hi
fucking ass off with your "tor is better cos it can generate associatives to solve the dichotomy" if this is your response to what tor scumflip means
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5454 (isolation #187) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5431, Vecna wrote:There is something to be said about leaving both Hebi and Titus alive for tonight even. If one of them is indeed town, theyll get more results, and scum will have to deal with it somehow, or tomorrow will either get more easy or even more of a clusterfuck.

Ofcourse, not dealing with it gets excessively more dangerous if Math + Ank are scum here, and they get 2 wolf-controlled kills tonight (im not sure how much confidence im placing in GE to do anything useful in that hood, since so far it seems everyone has completely rolled over to whatever it is that Mathblade wants).
Technically I proposed the Oath kill but eh Idgaf
I'm definitely wanting to shoot zmuffinman tonight fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5455 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5436, MathBlade wrote:Yay Vecna moon logic

*sighs*

We are clearly missing a big chunk here.

Vecna v Hebi v Muffin
(Assuming Vecna town)
—- Hebi either checked and saw Vecna didn’t have a PT or thought it was a reasonable guess if scum.
—- Muffin either checked Vecna or made a random guess to his posts.

Assuming Vecna Scum Hebi Town scum don’t have a PT or Vecna traitor and if Muffin town muffin redirected

Mainly I don’t see the counter balances the wolves have here. Almost everyone is true claimed and if scum even have a roleblocker versus a JK a neighborizer an Angel whatever investigatives are town doesn’t make a lot of sense.

We have to be missing something
Why are you not even CONSIDERING Titus as a wolf rn?
This makes me think Vecna could be right about Titus + Math
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5458 (isolation #189) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5457, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5453, Gamma Emerald wrote:
hi
fucking ass off with your "tor is better cos it can generate associatives to solve the dichotomy" if this is your response to what tor scumflip means
Why so aggressive

Can't we just lynch the wolves
Because you are contradicting yourself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5461 (isolation #190) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

alright
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5618 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5466, MathBlade wrote:Clarification
We lynch Vecna and then the hood lynches Titus.
Do you think muffins + hebi are both scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5478, glowball wrote:Okay well I targeted Gamma and if he isnt feeling lethargic that worries me because my result was inconclusive. It is a completely different message than Aronis and Hebi
Maybe it's because you targeted me before? idk but w/e
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (isolation #193) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5492, Vecna wrote:The truely hilarious thing is that people are actually starting to believe that im scum together with Hebi and muffin, and that we came up with a plan to have them both inno me. All the while theyre fine not even batting an eye at the most dubious player in the game, which has been directing kills onto town after town, and is now claiming to be a vampire that actually removed the BP on the one person he has to keep alive - all the while pretending to not understand why people are scumreading the slot.

Fmpov the only other possible solution is that all 3-4 scum are literally in muffin/toga/titus/Hebi.

Also, GE - it would be nice if you actually participate yourself and not just brainlessly sheep anything Mathblade tells you to do. In the best case he is what he claims and he will try and get you to mislynch on me tonight
Yeah I'm 100% against him wrt killing you, dw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5621 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5508, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5505, Vecna wrote:
In post 5504, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5497, zMuffinMan wrote:indeed

gamma could also be scum
Apparently the neighborhood doesn't work without town in it and if Gamma isn't town, then...
Which Mathblade conveniently failed to mention for the first 2.5 gamedays, while he was getting tunneled and was using "scum trying to take over the hood" as an excuse.

Then Creature comes out and mentions it at some point, and GE goes "huh, didnt even know that". and Mathblade is trying to ignore the point made against him that he was trying to use scum take-over fear to stay alive.
It’s not a misinterpretation or mistake of the sort

You are literally trying anything to lynch me now.

Like dude. Scum were trying to get control of the hood.

I didn’t want to fucking tell them it was stupid. I wanted the outed scum.
You both need to just ignore each other, at least for today.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5622 (isolation #195) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5540, hebichan wrote:Okay so no, I have no passive.
UNVOTE: titus

I also believe nos couldn't have been tracked by a wolf. Only possibility that titus and I both got fake guilties is if I was busdriven to the kill. Likely I have been since night two which is why I'm still alive.

VOTE: muffin

If muffin flips wolf there is no actual clear on vecna, especially when titus claimed either I or vecna could be wolf.
who would be the bus driver
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (isolation #196) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5549, hebichan wrote:So do mafia count as a threat to the town?

Cause my pm says we need to get rid of all threats to the town, not just wolves.
Yeah that's the weird thing, does town lose if any anti-town are left alive and all the wolves are dead?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (isolation #197) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5588, Ankamius wrote:math

I don't understand how you can be so blatantly wrong and still town
He's math, dw about it (I don't mean any disrespect fyi)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5625 (isolation #198) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5600, Vecna wrote:
In post 5541, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5517, Vecna wrote:I think im missing your point Ank. The take-away is that Gamma has been the only human in there untill creature got invited.

Human + mafia + vampire, or so the story goes
i would think that mafia count as humans
Please, please please confirm that with the GM would you?

Its a rather important detail, because if it does Gamma is not clear at all like were assuming right now, and might be very much in need of lynching
So because I'm not town confirmed I'n wolf confirmed? Run that by me one more time?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (isolation #199) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5616, Vecna wrote:Lets lynch Gamma Emerald and take Mathblade's toy away.

Im much more comfortable with town controlling the lynch and having Nos shoot at stuff than having that hood continue operating.

Gamma being scum also probably fits with the weird results that Oath has been having on the slot.
Didn't we already get a sorta-explanation for Oath's result? You seem to be pulling the full dumbass play on this push. Not a fan.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”