17. northsidegal
18. Yuurei
Spoiler: Dead (none)
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD MOD.

Current Gamestate
ftfy

also wow you have improved that quite a bit since mod is mafia
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

in the dead thread [hopefully not true]
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh okay

i doubt we will need the votecounter this game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #3) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hey look the game actually started

i could get behind a lynch on luna
VOTE: luna nova

someone please explain the hebichan wagon
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #4) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 429, Yuurei wrote:ok, so we're going to lynch someone that we're not confident in being scum just because they are scum reading you and who you think that is town?

do you guys have that much confidence that you are right and not for example Luna? we're only in page 18, is everyone perhaps planning to lock reads this early? if you will probably change your reads later on, why lynching someone because they haven't the same early reads as you?

it's so arrogant that i'm even taken aback in playing this game. i wanted to vote Luna before, but not for these reasons.

i'm slightly enraged at this kind of behavior, so instead of pointing things out as usual, for now i'll do something else in my free time, because if i force myself to try it now i'm for sure badmouthing anyone that is in Luna wagon without truly scum reading the slot

the unique thing that i feel obligated to comment is that i for real had forgot the existence of some players, that doesn't only apply to her but a good example is Theta. she apparently lurked out real good, comes to the thread, ask about hebichan wagon (in other words, she didn't read the thread at all) however even without apparently reading, votes Luna stating that "she could get behind it". She hasn't even apparently read the thread, and when she shows up she hasn't anything to comment on or point out, finalizing with support in a Luna lynch even without knowing the reasons.

This is the kind of thing that hurts town the most if she's not simply scum.

VOTE: Theta Alpine
okay i think i should clarify something

my question about hebichan was more of a statement that the votes on hebichan were baseless
i have actually been paying attention to the game
just have not been able to post recently [will do better now though]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #5) » Tue May 29, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if i am in the dead thread night 1 it would either be a lynch dayvig or vengeful kill

and yes my lurking is different this game
since i have actually been busy irl
and also d1 is usually pretty annoying for me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #6) » Thu May 31, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 835, Vecna wrote:If the people that are still largely unreadable due to activity levels, would do some stuff so we can get more reads and end this day early....thatd be kinda nice.
yeah sorry about that

i promise i will be better now

having said that what are we even doing right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #7) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 841, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 835, Vecna wrote:If the people that are still largely unreadable due to activity levels, would do some stuff so we can get more reads and end this day early....thatd be kinda nice.
yeah sorry about that

i promise i will be better now

having said that what are we even doing right now
In other news Theta had time to reach and catch-up and just instead of expressing any opinion asks what’s going on. Theta can die.
if i had had internet maybe

and what i did read was just confusing
how many potential lynches have we gone through at this point
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #8) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh you were in scientific
i was wondering where i had played with you north
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #9) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah that probably is not the best representation of either of our games
town pulled through that game
and i sat back and tracked a claimed pr
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

radiant what is your role called
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

ugh
UNVOTE:

i do think it is nai for radiant to do a fakeclaim like that
but it does make me doubt that luna is scum

as for who else might be scum i have no clue
although since definition is a hydra who somehow has not posted in a while even with
heads then i think that might actually be a good place to put my vote
VOTE: definition
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

alright i think i might actually be able to read you so UNVOTE:

i do not agree with some of the reasoning for luna being scum
the imo thing for one is explained by the fact that luna is a hydra
as in that heads opinion
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it might be a bit before the elation from winning a game cools off and i am able to post without talking too much about said recently concluded game
In post 1101, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1099, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1096, Almost50 wrote:GET OUT OF HERE.
FA is scum.
Wait! WHAT? Theta = FA???? :eek:
who is fa

pretty sure that was just a mistype
the letters f and t are pretty close to each other
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

you know i just realized definition has been in one other game and it was a newbie

so
yeah not a hydra

and for actual content
the wagons on both tgp and luna are rather odd in how they developed

though the fact that there was a fake guilty on luna does explain part of that
also i think creature is literally just voting the counterwagon because it is the counterwagon

it is somewhat odd that even with 2 weeks left in the game we are kind of at the 2-wagon stage
i am a little worried that town just kind of failed to get any cohesion or agreement on anything and the fake guilty in the middle of that probably will not be something we could easily recover from

so
honestly we might as well end the day so at least we will have some sort of semblance of what is going on tomorrow
i do want to give ank a few days to read the game though
so i will give
intent to hammer

p-edit
well nevermind that then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

with 18 people alive it was 9 to lynch
yuurei was the hammering vote
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1159, Yuurei wrote:
In post 1156, Theta Alpine wrote:with 18 people alive it was 9 to lynch
yuurei was the hammering vote
oh right, now that i thought about it, this could be some hammer gambit. sorry for ruining Theta.

however, do people fall for that trick though?
on evens its more likely to work since people confuse half to lynch and majority to lynch
ah well

luna is at l-1
do not hammer without giving intent and letting luna claim
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1247, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Theta

sure.
i have no idea what to think right now

i will say this
my role hints at non-human members of the town as well

i do not want to elaborate right now though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh right i was going to reply to that

something along the lines of you always do this radiant
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1276, Yuurei wrote:so being human or not isn't as much alignment indicative as we thought?

interesting.
hmm i suppose my role could also refer to non-town humans now that i think about it
maybe a human sk exists
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

all of these questions are fairly useless until we see another wincon flip
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am trying to figure out what exactly happened with regards to math v luna
having a counterclaim retracted is a little odd but in this case is probably nai

as for having two similar roles in an 18p setup it is definitely possible
definitely not used to having to ask these questions day one though
the thing about a neighborizer claim is it is easy in theory to prove though it is also nai as far as roles go
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: hewhoswims
for reasons other people have stated
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1318, Creature wrote:Luna Nova is probably flipping town, but what I can do?
vote someone people agree is scum

very interested in seeing if there is any opposition to hewhoswims as i do not recall anyone saying he was town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1429, HeWhoSwims wrote:Well why not Luna where I think I still am?
because their claim is at least somewhat useful if true regardless of them being town/scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

my reads are rather sparse right now but i am confident that aronis and creature are town
i am fairly confident that almost50 and radiant are town
from what i can tell ankamius cheeky hebichan and mathblade are town
then i have a lot of null reads
and i think tgp and swims are scum right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well it is
that and it is fairly easy to prove so if they are lying we will figure it out
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

getting to create a neighborhood is useful if town controls who gets in
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1464, Creature wrote:(I'm feeling like I'm undead) (Also how's mastina the third top poster?)
have you seen what she will do to get a pagetop
also the sheer number of posts at the start of the game

not that i am complaining
both of those are relatively good things

p-edit
it is town to scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

long story short
radiant likes to mislynch me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well depends on the flip and the night kill
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well in this case that would be a heavily doubted claim due to there being two neighborhoods already claimed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

you know what
i am ready for this day to end
we are getting nowhere and we pretty much have decided on the lynch so
VOTE: luna nova
l-2

p-edit
not exactly
math claimed to be in a neighborhood which voted on two things
what person they would target
and whether they would kill or neighborize that target

p-edit 2
it is not a serious claim
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

fine

radiant should be around by day end anyways

but really multiball is something we discuss once either 2 nightkills happen or scum is nightkilled or two scum factions flip

as for mathblades claim
wow that is actually probably the closest you could get to having a cult without making the game bastard
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i was saying in general but anyways
you were suggesting that they were the second faction
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

multiple werewolf factions is a faint possibility
but any non-werewolf faction is not anti-town based on the vt wincon
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1620, hebichan wrote:But why is town math not voting on Luna?

Transparency is a shitpoor excuse to give up a PR like that.
because math has irl reasons not to play the game right now

you did read his posts right
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1364, MathBlade wrote:
Everyone less activity (not V/LA) for a dr appt and RL today.

I am hoping to come back to more content than I know what to do with people. Let’s get some talky talky up in here.
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

although math
v/la is not necessarily no access
it is limited access as well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1641, ArcAngel9 wrote:The biggest problem of this game is the pace. I am losing track of things as the game is progressing.
and this is why i want a lynch

town fell apart
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1594, Theta Alpine wrote: math claimed to be in a neighborhood which voted on two things
what person they would target
and whether they would kill or neighborize that target
here is a tldr for maths claim
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i do not know about having a n0 action though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

aronis was trying to fit the neighborize part in
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1734, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh so when it's multiball factions are aware of each other?
usually you can guess when your team is way too small
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1829, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1823, hebichan wrote:Gonna guess TGP was vigged there.

I can 100% say that hewhoswims is town.

VOTE: vecna
Wasn’t us.

Our group recruited instead. It was a good shot though IMO.
almost50 was torn to shreds so they would be the wolf kill
i would say that we have an sk instead of a vig though from the flips and claims we have had so far
In post 1832, Yuurei wrote:Woah, there was crumbs going on in day 1?

But what is the purpose of crumbing in day 1 in the first place? Of course it make your claim more valid afterwards, but is it worth the risk of scum noticing it and killing you?

Anyway, I still want to lynch Theta over Vecna probably. I even remember that Vecna posted something that suggested him not being a wolf.
yes
there were in fact a lot of crumbs
mostly spurred on by the quirk in our wincons and other small facts that have yet to be disclosed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

ah right forgot about that

more likely a vig then

let me reread vecna again and see what i think about that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay i am up for a vecna lynch

VOTE: vecna
you have been pushing for a few mislynches throughout the game including tgp

p-edit
huh
you know the thought of maybe scum have two nightkills actually crossed my mind
tgp would have been a great cover shot for that ability

p-edit2
if you had asked me yesterday i would have said yes
now that we have had flips though town can recover so it would be against my wincon to self-vote
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

um no

extra night kills throws that off
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2059, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm near 100% that at least one scum started in a hood, mastina thinks in terms of unintended consequences and if the hood always vigged and the neighbourizer was lynched D1 the pt cop becomes a full cop and I also think it's extraordinarily unlikely that there's a town neighbourizer, town vig, then s hood with only town that can neighbourize and vig. Maybe if the other kill ends up being a serial killer but I'd expect knife flavour.

Phone posting sucks :!:

How are you doing key?
they would not be full cop unless the pt cop got invited to the hood and thus would know where the false positives would be

speaking of which that probably is a good idea math + other people in that hood [although i am not certain how much longer hebi will survive after that claim]

flavor spec the second night kill was --found shot-- which does not seem like a wolf kill but i would not be certain that it is a town controlled kill either
Nosferatu wrote:logically there should be at least 1 scum off the wagon in {Creature, key, yuurei, nsg, arcangel, ank}

so what's the deal? I townread to some degree all of these people. Did Luna's wagon strike you guys as a particularly scum-driven wagon?
true
though creature is starting to be lurky and that scares me

lunas wagon was not scum-driven
it was town giving up on that day being useful
i personally made the wrong play there and should have pushed for my own lynch that day since i personally believed luna novas claim
and i am also fully aware that i have been used as mislynch bait in a few other games [specifically mod is mafia] and getting that out of the way day 1 would have helped

my definition thing was silly
i should have noticed it was a soft but got a little confused and somehow thought they were that hydra instead
and then when math pushed me on it i could not really explain it without giving away the fact that it was a soft

hebi + masons on its own makes sense by the way
more false positives for their ability

setup-spec wise though
masons + cult-lite + neighborizer is pretty over the top and scum would have to have a lot in order to make up for it
the fact scum could get an additional kill through maths neighborhood helps balance it out somewhat but not enough
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

the last mastina game i played had daytalk as well
but that was mod is mafia

that said
luna nova and almost50 had access to their pts at all times

and ooh
mastina
would almost50s jail warden passive have triggered a positive for a hypothetical pt checker
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2093, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2091, Theta Alpine wrote:have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
....A mason wouldn’t give two shits about being investigated.

If it is to dodge investigation which I doubt then Ank would be scum.

However Ank isn’t a player to be investigated. Sorry but true.

Nice try. I caught you red fucking handed pushing bad mechanics.

I gotta go but RC needs rope. Badly. No way RC makes that mistake as town. He is better.
a mason would care about scum not thinking they were a mason though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE:
this is probably between aronis and mathblade now and i think vecna is more likely to be town at this point anyways

so on the one hand i scumread aronis but i also do not think my reasons are very good
on the other hand i townread mathblade but i also know he can pocket me to an extreme extent

aronis lynch gets a good bit of associatives with other people but not a game-solving level
mathblade lynch gets a few associatives but i am pretty sure math is fairly good about not being associated with his team [the whole cult-lite thing also throws a wrench into associations from math]

aronis lynch proves whether the [almost certainly joke] claim about being a mason is true
mathblade lynch gets the mechanics of cult-lite flipped or reveals that it was a lie if that was the case

aronis if town is decently good but honestly a little distracting
mathblade if town has less then a 50/50 chance of having almost perfect reads and has bad reads the rest of the time

aronis if scum - i have not played with aronis scum before [or i forgot about it] so someone else tell me
mathblade if scum can usually pocket most of the town with a few exceptions and yeah radiant would probably be one of those exceptions [the cult-lite claim also prevents the claimed investigative from being able to inno/guilty him]

finally i do not know what the difference in aronis scum/town is since as far as i can recall i have only played with town aronis
and i also do not have the capability of knowing what differences in mathblades play are alignment indicative or not yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2309, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vecna has me as town the whole fucking game

Then the -moment- I jump onto Mathblade all of a sudden he's unsure and thinks RC Aronis (which makes no sense) is a contender because he has a paranoia scumread on me and this is like pages after he said my wall had erased any doubts he had on me. Now he's calling math and me both town and pushing elsewhere.
vecna scum math town is also possible in this scenario though
and i have been more sure of vecna scum then math scum throughout this day

so i will VOTE: vecna again [honestly not sure why i unvoted earlier now]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i get the feeling you might be fake claiming but oh well

VOTE: mathblade
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE:

radiant please full claim with specifics or tell us it was fake

mastina
if a hypothetical neighborhood gets to vote on an targeted action that is made during the night without having to specify who performs the action then what would happen in the following two scenarios
- if a tracker or equivalent role targets a member of the neighborhood
- if a watcher or equivalent role targets the player that the neighborhood targeted

<<< Answered in . >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2379, RadiantCowbells wrote:i reserve the right to be as toxic as the MS ruleset allows me to be if this game continues for another 24 hours.

this is disgusting.
as an aside to this
radiant you should understand that some people are paranoid and will not vote with you just because you are almost always right
if you are town then the best play here is to convince people that you are actually telling the truth
people are not going to just follow you blindly
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

there is a faint possibility that action redirection exists
you had claimed already day 1 math so a scum bus driver switching you and whoever was responsible for the kill would have been a good move

having said that i am not really sure if the recruits and redirection roles would have actually been put into the same game
and i did give radiant a chance to back out so VOTE: radiant cowbells

also in a scum math situation why would he have claimed a power role that can night kill and then do the night kill for scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

we would not need the full hood to claim
even one more person claiming would lend the needed credence to bury any suspicions of mathblade having made up the claim [not saying i do not believe math just that some people may not]
alternatively just waiting a night and seeing if there are three kills tonight

however assuming maths claim is true
if radiant flips town tracker/equivalent role then math is probably town [and we learn that a role that can tamper with results/actions exists]
if radiant flips town villager or any role other than tracker then math might be scum or might not [other night results will help with solving the game at that point]
if radiant flips scum then math is probably town [and we learn that someone else in his hood is probably scum and scum want to take the hood for the extra night kill] [or possibly that scum were able to see the softs and just want the hood to die but at any rate if scum do not know who else is in the hood then i highly doubt they would want their main avenue of contact with the hood to die]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2454, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2453, Theta Alpine wrote:f radiant flips town tracker/equivalent role then math is probably town [and we learn that a role that can tamper with results/actions exists]
no.

assuming I get lynched, and I will flip tracker, you are lynching mathblade tomorrow.
there were in fact two conditionals to that statement
the other conditional was mathblades claim being true
if mathblades claim is actually false then by all means we will lynch math

however if mathblades claim is true then as i understand it you should have gotten two results instead of one
the fact that you only got one would mean in a situation where mathblades claim is also true that a role that can tamper with results/actions has to exist
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

[in addendum to my previous post]
either that or the hood tried to recruit almost50
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

mathblade was a claimed power role
a tracker can as a strategy target them to confirm power roles without counterclaims having to be made if necessary
so radiant would not necessarily have thought math was scum beforehand
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

the detective thing was flavor from my understanding of one of radiants posts
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

radiant spams a lot
i kind of tend to ignore him usually
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh that explains a lot

radiant you noticed the aronis mathblade interactions earlier and though math as scum knew aronis was town
but math also thought his hood was a masonry so that would explain the interactions

so either aronis/gamma and math are both scum or maybe radiant you are wrong
radiant you also know that if someone commits two actions and you visit them you see both targets
and as mastina said earlier and math clarified everyone in the hood performs the action so no the night kill would not override the hood action
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: arcangel9 [for reasons explained in the p-edit]

alright there are three primary redirection roles

a scum bus driver would not drive two scum members
best use case in that situation would have been swapping a known pr with the person doing the night kill [for the sake of brevity referred to as the killer after this]
or swapping someone with the night kill and adjusting the shot accordingly [which brings up the interesting question of how a trackers action would be resolved if they tracked the killer in that case][although in this case if math was the target of the redirection then the only way radiant can get that result was if almost50 also targeted math and thus himself and math would still more likely be town or possibly a traitor in this case]

a deflector would have deflected any actions targeting the killer to another person
if mathblade was the killer then whoever it got redirected to would also have targeted almost50 in order for radiant to get his result[or in a situation where they deflected any actions on the killer to almost50 then almost50 targeting math and thus himself would also cause radiants result]

a redirector probably would have tried redirecting mathblade [only living claimed pr at that point] onto someone else
i do not see a plausible way that a redirectors interference could cause your result though since even if they did target radiant they probably would not have redirected him onto the person doing the night kill [unless we have a town redirector in which case claim your effective guilty already]

p-edit
that is actually a good point
i am voting radiant but i know he might have been biased by having what he thought was a guilty throughout the day [not entirely sure if radiant is town but also not sure if radiant is scum]
and in addition why are we even lynching within the luna wagon
i highly doubt all the scum were on luna and there are fewer people alive that were off the wagon then were on the wagon

at any rate it might be best if we consider radiant v math as possible tvt for now and look elsewhere

final
note and why i voted at the beginning of this post
why is arcangel town
i have seen a few people say that but i do not really understand those reads looking through angels iso

p-edit again
radiant if you are a tracker could you please consider the fact that math is likely town because of your result
if you are not a tracker then just tell us and we can stop telling you why your result is mechanically nigh impossible if math was actually the person who did the night kill
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if radiant tracked mathblade and got as a result that his target visited almost50 [and only almost50] then a role which can mess with results or actions exists
mathblade has indicated that your hoods action resolves as the entire hood visiting the target so radiant should have seen a visit to your recruit as well

and my post outlined why math probably is not scum in any situation with both role redirection and radiant receiving that result
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2690, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2687, Theta Alpine wrote:if radiant tracked mathblade and got as a result that his target visited almost50 [and only almost50] then a role which can mess with results or actions exists
mathblade has indicated that your hoods action resolves as the entire hood visiting the target so radiant should have seen a visit to your recruit as well

and my post outlined why math probably is not scum in any situation with both role redirection and radiant receiving that result
you missed the one that makes the most sense to me

given that apparently the neighbourhood cannot be solo redirected

scum redirected me onto scum to hopefully give me a false result. I didn't actually target mathblade. but I got a false guilty on scum so it's all good.
no i actually did address that
the thing is why would they redirect you onto scum if they did not know what role you were [if you were a vig or a serial killer that would have gone horribly]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i assume because he meant that due to redirection he did not target you
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: nicorobin

how about this slot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

you know what how about this as a proposition to actually get somewhere today
if we lynch anyone who was on luna novas wagon today it will be me

i am willing to stake my slot on there being at least one scum off of that wagon
so from this point on votes should be on one of the following
creature
keychain
nicorobin
northsidegal
arcangel9
ankamius
or myself

and if you have any better ideas for how to actually get somewhere today then please tell me because i have no clue how else we get out of this disaster

p-edit
i mean if you actually convince people to vote math then sure go ahead
i highly doubt given the information revealed so far that math is scum but sure go ahead
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

just saying this feels a whole lot like day 1
when we literally had tvtvt [assuming the hebi inno is true] and got nowhere until we basically gave up
i would rather that not happen again

p-edit
math v radiant has gotten nowhere
we need an alternative and this is my proposition for how to allow things to move forward while still giving a good chance of finding scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

let me put it this way
the actions that occur the following night will help clarify what is going on with math and radiant

so we should focus off of that for today until we have more information
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i feel like i have been randomly voting people who were not on the luna wagon just to see what the reactions were
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

might as well vote me then radiant

although a question first [both math and radiant]
do either of you think all scum were on luna novas wagon
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

that answers my question

mathblade do you think all scum were on luna novas wagon
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

look at the first post to see the deadline

as for why people are scumreading keychain i have no clue [radiant was scumreading keychain i assume because keychain did not vote math]
hebi should be pretty close to conf town so i have no clue why people are scumreading her
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah that is honestly the only reason i have not given up on this game
we actually have time to fix this
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

alright so here are my thoughts right now
if radiant had ever retracted their claim i would have voted math
the claim mechanically made math town which is why i have not voted math up to this point

however i would like to do something real quick because i may have realized something
In post 2391, Theta Alpine wrote:
mastina
if a hypothetical neighborhood gets to vote on an targeted action that is made during the night without having to specify who performs the action then what would happen in the following two scenarios
- if a tracker or equivalent role targets a member of the neighborhood
- if a watcher or equivalent role targets the player that the neighborhood targeted
mastina
i would also like to know what would occur if a redirector redirected a member of the hood to a different target in the everyone visits the target situation

<<< Answered in . >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hey titus pretty much everyone in the game is going to ask you to claim due to radiant having claimed a guilty on someone

so if you could clarify what actually happened with your role that would help a lot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2997, HeWhoSwims wrote:the fuck is this

Oath wouldn't you win over town if all werewolves are dead
only if no human member of town was alive

with that win condition oath and any vampire would win if all werewolves were dead and at least one vampire is still alive

towns wincon is not mutually exclusive so if at least one human and one vampire are still alive when all werewolves are dead then the game would end in a mutual human/vampire victory
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3019, Titus wrote:
In post 3014, Oath wrote:
In post 3011, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Ok this is a tunnel. Why would MB or you be essential lynches? Theta has a large wagon and that flip useful for vcs.
there is actually a pretty good point here

i have no clue how you will get information out of a mathblade lynch given radiants false guilty muddying the waters there
so why math and not any of the other three people you thought were scum
and please do not say because math is scum
consider what the game state will be if you mislynch

p-edit
he does not need to out more people
he revealed gamma emerald
it is not a faction and cannot change a recruits faction [that is the definition of a cult and thus bastard which this game is not]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait you actually did mean fiction
sorry thought that was a typo

thing is i really do not think scum would make a play like that in this game state
if math as scum made the claim up best play would have been to refuse to out anyone and not give town an obvious next lynch if math ever died [we have a vig or sk so trying to control the lynch would not ensure that]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

also having a role that can be counterclaimed by two different other roles is actually pretty clever [that actually probably means we definitely have a vig and not sk]
just realized that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if you have any semicolons remove them and try again

and it would technically still be a mislynch since you are actually town given the revealed wincon [town if and only if not werewolf]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

vecnas suggestion should also work
assuming you are using word or similar
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

not really
human villager wincon is that they win when all werewolves are dead if there is a human member of the town alive
i would not say that vampires are separate from town
but that with your claim town is a combination of two subfactions for this game
vampires and humans
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3217, zMuffinMan wrote:why do people have creature as a town read?
day 1 creature was good
day 2 radiant had the whole fake claim bit which is what i think caused creature to lurk

p-edit
VOTE: projectmatt

i could also go with vecna again
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”