Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2972 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi. Haven't read. Why am I being asked to claim?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2974 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2973, hebichan wrote:Cause your slot claimed a guilty on Mathblade.
It's RC. Roll your eyes and move on. No guilty on Math.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2976 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is probably town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2991 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Oath
I want to see a counterwagon to Theta to see what happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2992 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2979, Vecna wrote:
In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is
probably
town.
I know latching onto phrasing is super-scummy, but the phrasing in this game by replacements has been seriously dodgy lol. For the sake of it ill just assume you meant RC in general.

Titus, since ill consider you as a semi-expert on the topic, id like you to ask about how elaborate scum-mathblade gets with mechanical fakeclaiming plans. Is there at all a possibility he fakeclaims a weird hood, that can vig and recruit?
No. His teammates would have to vouch for said claim. Math can get ridiculous but he's not about whole team gambits.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3019 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3014, Oath wrote:
In post 3011, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Ok this is a tunnel. Why would MB or you be essential lynches? Theta has a large wagon and that flip useful for vcs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3020 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2993, Oath wrote:I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER.
O.o...then why not just say town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3021 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3013, Vecna wrote:
In post 2992, Titus wrote:
In post 2979, Vecna wrote:
In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is
probably
town.
I know latching onto phrasing is super-scummy, but the phrasing in this game by replacements has been seriously dodgy lol. For the sake of it ill just assume you meant RC in general.

Titus, since ill consider you as a semi-expert on the topic, id like you to ask about how elaborate scum-mathblade gets with mechanical fakeclaiming plans. Is there at all a possibility he fakeclaims a weird hood, that can vig and recruit?
No. His teammates would have to vouch for said claim. Math can get ridiculous but he's not about whole team gambits.
So far he's refusing to out more than 1 of this hood though. And he only did that under some amount of pressure. And he keeps using very very thin reasons for doing so, those that have been rebutted.

Anyways, youre probably right, but the gamestate is strongly pointing towards liars amidst us.
Why would he need to out more? Who did he out? If the hood is a fiction, then both Math and this individual must be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3085 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I would lynch Oath over Mathblade. I'll be damned if we say Math has to be lynched because RC faked a guilty. It's garbage, annoying and toxic. Regardless of any flip, the game is just as dead if we lynch against it or for it. Let's talk about something else, so I hopefully can get a vc to go off of.

Scum likely could stall any wagon in the game to stop town cohension.

Vecna fight me if you need to, let's sort each other and get this game going tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3086 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

By tomorrow i mean tomorrow irl happy 4th.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3088 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3087, hebichan wrote:I was scumreading math independent of tge fake guilty. Voting my scumread in the neighborhood is still optimal.
Explain the independent scumread. I don't see how hood lynching is optimal either.

While I sm disinclined to follow, I would like to hear substantive discussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3091 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Well, clarification question

is what you said all we know about the hood?

Tbh, if RC hadn't done a fake guilty I would be ok with an lol policy when Math protects players for no reason bc nice. He'll start tearing at a real townblock. If we have to hit scum today, not so sure that fits but I will make independent sort a priority.

Who else are your SRs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3092 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3090, Nosferatu wrote:if we really want, we can turn a fully claimed hood into a revolving door masonry with a vig
huh explain
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3093 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3089, hebichan wrote:2. Unchecked absorby vig neighborhood can easily become a second scum kill and we would just lose right there.
Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3099 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Look unless someone lays out the simple hood claim and how it condems someone as scummy, I won't care. No thinking a different strat is optimal is not scummy.

Talk to me about who I should vote based on play. The mechanics will sort themselves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3158 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

VC please

I want to see the current wagons and compare to the d1 wagons to do a brief eyeball social comparison.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3230 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Titus »

Or he just was not watching? Not everyone obsessess over votes like I do.

I still feel we should lynch Oath. Not town = die. I really just don't believe a "not town" claim that has town wincon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3233 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3232, Nosferatu wrote:oath seems like a waste of a lynch

even tho i believe his wincon claim i still think that wolves will eventually kill him before LyLo
Why? Assuming he's truthtelling in that setup, he'd have to be lynched by us anyway in case he's a third party or traitor on the day before lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3235 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3234, Nosferatu wrote:because as long as he's not being lynched, its in his interest to role block wolves so he doesn't get nightkilled, which makes it in the interest of wolves to kill him before he successfully blocks a nightkill and finds scum
Again, why would he ever fear a nightkill at all? Smart scum never shoot him for what I described before. Second, I don't recall him claiming roleblocker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3239 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

Whatever role you give it, it's more likely to scumside and with the PT recruit thing will probably stop that from being pure town. Objectivrly, Oath targets the hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3242 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3240, Nosferatu wrote:targets the hood to do what?
Cancel the member in the PT. Particularly if he's scum. He can remove players scumreading scum thus ensuring scum control of the PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3244 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3243, Vecna wrote:Im pretty sure the way he described his ability is that if he effectively roleblocks someone, he gets a BP use. Scum would actually benefit from shooting him tonight since I kinda believe that he can only win with town. Vampires and Werewolves dont go well together, and I know that without watching twilight. Townsided BP roleblocker? Sounds like a pretty damn good target for a NK if they can prevent him from getting a BP use.
Then why would his role pm not just say town. This is a too good to be true scenario. If it's not town, it dies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3253 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3251, Vaxkiller wrote:Altho, then why not claim that? Is there anything wrong with claiming survivor?
Let me think on this.
Because if he's honest, he only wins with scum and can claim proscum stuff as "avoiding a nightkill".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3254 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3252, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3244, Titus wrote:
In post 3243, Vecna wrote:Im pretty sure the way he described his ability is that if he effectively roleblocks someone, he gets a BP use. Scum would actually benefit from shooting him tonight since I kinda believe that he can only win with town. Vampires and Werewolves dont go well together, and I know that without watching twilight. Townsided BP roleblocker? Sounds like a pretty damn good target for a NK if they can prevent him from getting a BP use.
Then why would his role pm not just say town. This is a too good to be true scenario. If it's not town, it dies.
The fact you're stating this is the reason why

Make a strong town role look like a scum role? Pretty reasonable design
Yeah maybe I should claim suicide bomber and never die. That's obviously town because I could always self die later.

[/sarcasm]

Pretty clear y'all are bent on being idiots.

When someone tells you they are not town, believe them the first time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3258 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3256, HeWhoSwims wrote:I don't know how Oath wouldn't be a town vampire instead of a third party vampire? Discuss, anyone? Am I seeing it wrong?

Why are we all on pjmatt again? Give me Theta or maybe Math
Oath claimed 3p.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3260 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

We have 12 hours so I would like pm explain
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3265 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3263, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3145, Vecna wrote:Who do you wanna lynch creature? You adorable little bloodsucker
Wait Why are you calling Creature a bloodsucker?
He's calling whomever wants to lynch Creature a bloodsucker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3268 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3267, Vecna wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3145, Vecna wrote:Who do you wanna lynch creature? You adorable little bloodsucker
No thats not what I was doing at all
I stand corrected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3270 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3266, MathBlade wrote:Lol looks like people decided to play mafia. Can someone summarize for the time impaired? What’s actually of note right now?
PM Theta Oath are choices. Who are you voting and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3275 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3271, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3267, Vecna wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
No thats not what I was doing at all
Why are you arguing with scum?

Lol I may be dense but it’s obvious that’s not what that post means.

I really just don’t see how Titus/RC is town.
How is reading comprehension alignment indicative? Feels like youjust decided I am scum because RC's an ass and you're trying to convince yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3296 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3294, Oath wrote:I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Sounds more like lynch Math or I quit tantrum which is not indicative of working with people. If you're really town aligned, who are all these scum who are active because they are winning? Why not lynch them to get to Math?

Or is that just melodrama you made up to justify a noise making tunnel to be pro scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3330 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@PM, Why are you voting Theta if Math is your problem? Also, why are you complaining about logic and not voting the wagon on the guy that claimed not town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3332 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3331, Oath wrote:I don't wanna lynch PM, so have you guys just decided my voice doesn't matter?
I have. You claimed not town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3336 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: projectmatt
Oath is not happening and I must sleep. Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3337 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

L minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3338 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3333, projectmatt wrote:
In post 3329, hebichan wrote:"There is no resistance to them"

pretty sure if that were the case, this day would have been over like, weeks ago.

The fact is that town has been resisting scum, and its damn hard to say whats where because no one has been willing to stay on a lynch.

Matt, Math and Vecna all read similarly to eachother for me and I have no good way to assess that.
on the contrary, i think the scum successfully stalled today out by forcing the narrative to be between math and RC. that stifled the natural progression of getting reads and it led to people being unsure of their own, allowing for the mafia to lead a transparently bad lynch on me and succeeding.
In post 3330, Titus wrote:@PM, Why are you voting Theta if Math is your problem? Also, why are you complaining about logic and not voting the wagon on the guy that claimed not town?
1. it's been made exceedingly clear that math won't be lynched today. there's no time for a counter-wagon on my other scumreads. apart from that, i think theta has a pretty good chance of flipping mafia.

2. i don't want to.
Welp. I felt sympathy for you but I'm not no lynching on someone who would rather die than vote someone who claimednot town.

Maybe tomorrow we'll hit scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3382 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3356, Oath wrote:VOTE: MathBlade

Seriously you guys... look at the flips and the wagons. Stop ignoring the vote counts and the death right in front of your face. MathBlade flips red here.
You aren't town. But an appeal to VCA is well appealing. Why should I trust someone who is not town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3390 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Can someone explain to me how hoods work and why Oath is valuable since he said not town? I have reason to divine that the hood was not the only thingtargeting theta.

Like Math's tone is off and I could defend this lynch but the game keeps coming back to it, so sooner or later that flip is invaluable for VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3455 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3454, Vecna wrote:Fine then ill just take the 50/50 between obvious teams and hope it falls my way

VOTE: Mathblade
Can you list your obvious teams?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3458 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3457, Vecna wrote:Would you like to massclaim Titus?
Ask me again later. After VCA at minimum. I have some ahem useful information that suggests scum in hood plus one other. (Meaning scum in group of 4).

Can you give specific names for each group? Basic vc would reveal the lynch Math contingent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3460 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

Have there been other claims besides Hebi/Oath?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3464 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3463, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3407, Vecna wrote:So indulge me in this then; Are you a vampire as well?
im not a vampire btw
but I know what you did last summer?

*distant hug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3466 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

Well, I don't think I need to explain further as you might not need to see the movie to get what I am throwing down. I will approach from another angle later.

Do you think scum in the hood? If there had to be scum in the hood, rate them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3545 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Math

I think this needs to be sorted. Creature's recent trajectory is a bit huh as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3546 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3544, MathBlade wrote:You said you weren’t feeling RC right now

That is a veto

Eat rope
No. That's he has other preferences and to talk to him...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3549 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

Brian, let's say someone visited the dead guy. Problem or no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3551 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3550, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3549, Titus wrote:Brian, let's say someone visited the dead guy. Problem or no?
Which dead guy?
Theta
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3554 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3552, Brian Skies wrote:It was us and the non-werewolf killing role.
How do we know that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3555 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3553, Brian Skies wrote:It's the werewolf kill flavor that's missing.
Did Mastina indicate that much?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3557 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3556, Brian Skies wrote:
I
know that because I'm part of the lynch mob that lynched Theta (which is confirmed in both my Role PM and my Neighborhood with Gamma/Creature/Math) and the shooting killing flavor is verified to me in my Role PM.
Yes. Your killing flavor for whatever hood your in. I'm assuming that's not fabricated (and if it was all of you would agree to said fabrication, making null). How can we verify the other flavor is not wolf?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3561 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3559, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3557, Titus wrote:
In post 3556, Brian Skies wrote:
I
know that because I'm part of the lynch mob that lynched Theta (which is confirmed in both my Role PM and my Neighborhood with Gamma/Creature/Math) and the shooting killing flavor is verified to me in my Role PM.
Yes. Your killing flavor for whatever hood your in. I'm assuming that's not fabricated (and if it was all of you would agree to said fabrication, making null). How can we verify the other flavor is not wolf?
Idk. Lynch me?

It should be obvious considering it was there on Night 1 in ADDITION to the one that is very obviously the wolf killing flavor.
Let me check flips again. I think I missed anything showing that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3562 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

Also, why would I lynch you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3565 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3563, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1822, mastina wrote:Almost50, Human Jailkeeper, was torn to shreds N1.
This is the one you're looking for.
So that is wolf flavor makessense. Kinda assumed the vig flavor was whatever Mastina felt like. Probably bad assumption.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3566 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3564, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3562, Titus wrote:Also, why would I lynch you?
I didn't say you
should
lynch me.

You asked me how you could trust that information and I gave you a way you could do that.
That would only reach you believed it and my concern was the "not wolf" shot, not the hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3569 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3568, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3516, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3513, Oath wrote:
In post 3510, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3503, Oath wrote:The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK
this post is fucking unneeded
Obviously it is needed...

Cuz you're doing it wrong.
We know. You acting all high and mighty about it makes me not like you.
Is lyncher bastard? I swear that’s the only reason for attacking a claimed fucking vig.
Wait is he really vig? I thought he just had his bloodsucking power.
Who is he in this post Gamma?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3571 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3570, Brian Skies wrote:Oath, the bloodsucking vampire.
Ok. Makes sense. Tbh, we should lynch Oath after Math anyway if Math flips wolf. Get rid of not town claimers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3585 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3579, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3545, Titus wrote:VOTE: Math

I think this needs to be sorted. Creature's recent trajectory is a bit huh as well.
What does?
Math. Wagoned three days in a row and yelling. He might be town, but he needs to be lynched to reflect on game events so far.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3587 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3575, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3503, Oath wrote:The titled of this game is Lynch the Wolves. You guys are doing it wrong. JSYK

Is lyncher bastard? I swear that’s the only reason for attacking a claimed fucking vig.
I am just ignoring Skies because more misrep is gonna send my BP sky high

We are the fucking vig. “Lynched” flavor

I claimed it already. I am pretty sure scum wanted that secret.
It's my understanding there are three flavors: hood, ?, and wolves. Yet you say the vig? Are you slipping multiball?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3588 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3586, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3583, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3581, Brian Skies wrote:Look man.

I don't know RC that well. And I have trouble reading slots like those. I just know he likes to do things that piss off other players.
Not knowing someone doesn't mean you can't form an opinion on them.
130 pages Gamma.

Do you know when RC decided to fakeclaim on Math?

Right here. Page 94.

Also doesn't really seem like an actual claim to me, just him claiming it to cement the 1v1.
It's RC. He'd fake claim Jesus was scum. It's just his way of expressing confidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3589, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3587, Titus wrote:

It's my understanding there are three flavors: hood, ?, and wolves. Yet you say the vig? Are you slipping multiball?
No I am not claiming the shot flavored

I said our hood could kill without prompting

*sigh*

Like :/
This would make more sense in wingdings. Rephrase?

Can I get a reads list?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3592 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3591, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3587, Titus wrote:

Huh? Game is confirmed one scum faction iirc
If that's true, then three kills means either a) scum have 2 kpn per night,or b)scum in da hood
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3595 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3594, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3571, Titus wrote:Tbh, we should lynch Oath after Math anyway if Math flips wolf.
Why do you think this?
Oath claimed not town with exact town wincon. Unless a lot of proof comes in otherwise, when someone tells you they are not town the first time, believe them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3608 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3603, zMuffinMan wrote:skimmed through recent pages

im a 2-shot seer, n1 cheeky targeted vecna (human) (i think i crumbed this somewhere but cbf going through iso atm, just look for something about seeing and vecna i suppose), n2 theta (in hindsight was probably not the greatest idea but i submitted it as soon as night started and forgot about this game when it was closed for a week)

fwiw, ability is called divination and wording in my role is that i receive their alignment (should my action succeed and yada yada yada). prob would have been a smart idea to target oath but meh, didn't think of that until night ended

don't have time for mafia today sorry, will make time for this over the weekend

Vote: Mathblade

creature is probably scum too
This is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3610 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3609, Ankamius wrote:Yeah I agree
Let's have Creature suicide bomb onto Math or zmuffin. Lynch the other. Then sort Oath.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3613 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3611, Ankamius wrote:Should I start spamming why lynching Math is a bad idea and why we should be looking at the background slots for scum today instead

Because I feel like nobody even read that part (except for scum, but scum want the Math lynch so they don't give a shit)
A reasonable discussion is fine O.o?

To me

Math has been a wagon multiple days
Scum in the hood is highly likely
Math is yelly which is how he gets when anti-town and makes him impossible to sort.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3615 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3614, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3596, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3595, Titus wrote:
In post 3594, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3571, Titus wrote:Tbh, we should lynch Oath after Math anyway if Math flips wolf.
Why do you think this?
Oath claimed not town with exact town wincon. Unless a lot of proof comes in otherwise, when someone tells you they are not town the first time, believe them.
So why are we lynching Oath if Math flips wolf?

Or at all?
He claimed not town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3618 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3616, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3613, Titus wrote:
In post 3611, Ankamius wrote:Should I start spamming why lynching Math is a bad idea and why we should be looking at the background slots for scum today instead

Because I feel like nobody even read that part (except for scum, but scum want the Math lynch so they don't give a shit)
A reasonable discussion is fine O.o?

To me

Math has been a wagon multiple days
Scum in the hood is highly likely
Math is yelly which is how he gets when anti-town and makes him impossible to sort.
There's likely scum in the neighborhood outside of math via gamestate
The only scum that would make any sense with Math in the neighborhood is Creature unless you think Math would play the way he did instead of trying to immediately try to take over the neighborhood for an extra kill that requires lynching two scum to get rid of
Therefore, Math is the least likely scum in the neighborhood via gamestate
Can you rephrase and break down the second part?
@Brian, If the game is confirmed town and wolves, then the phantom unicorn third party that Oath claims doesn't exist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3621 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3619, Ankamius wrote:The neighborhood started with Math+Gamma+Brian slots

If Math + (Gamma+Brian), then why would they recruit and heavily crumb the existence of the neighborhood instead of keeping quiet and taking out the town in the neighborhood. It makes a bit more sense for Gamma+Brian since Math was the one that was crumbing and outed the neighborhood, but I'm a bit iffy on that too.

It's Creature that muddies things.
Creature can be solved for by forcing his suicide bomb proc on Math or zmuffin. Unless scum is Creature zmuffin/Math, Creature should comply. I know first hand that you don't let a suicide bomber run rampant in games.

Second, if Math lives, why wouldn't scum Math crumb the existance of an ability that is eventually revealed with time?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3623 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3620, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3618, Titus wrote:@Brian, If the game is confirmed town and wolves, then the phantom unicorn third party that Oath claims doesn't exist.
It is town and wolves, yes. That doesn't mean there can't be third parties. Where does it say there can't be?

What in this game makes you believe the two could be scum together? So you think Math tries to force an Oath lynch on me last night, then rails on me today because I wouldn't...what? Lynch his buddy?
I am not aware of third party not confirmed being a thing. I think you or Gamma said this game was wolves/humans. If Oath is a third party, he can be scum without being Math aligned.

One of each "race" makes sense for the hood as well. That makes sense on why Math attacks your slot for not killing Oath. Math wanted a crosskill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3626 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3622, Ankamius wrote:Do you understand why scum would want to keep the existence of a neighborhood they can get a second kill nightly in that also requires lynching two scum to get rid of secret
Want to and practical are two different things.

Scum would have to a) Start with 2 hood neighbors and recruit a third scum membet and kill the sole town, without the town claiming OR b) recruit scum two nights in a row and kill both original townies in the hood... if I follow correctly

It requires an iron curtain and still long odds
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3627 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3624, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3623, Titus wrote:I am not aware of third party not confirmed being a thing. I think you or Gamma said this game was wolves/humans. If Oath is a third party, he can be scum without being Math aligned.

One of each "race" makes sense for the hood as well. That makes sense on why Math attacks your slot for not killing Oath. Math wanted a crosskill.
What are you even talking about?

Where is this second wolfkill flavor?

This game is called LYNCH THE WOLVES! And this is almost certainly not multiball.
If it's not multiball, how can Oath exist?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3631 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3628, Ankamius wrote:why would scum need to recruit a third scum to the neighborhood

just kill the town
@Brian, is it unaminity to kill or maj? Math made it sound like total agreement. I think that's Ank's hang up
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3634 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3629, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3627, Titus wrote:
In post 3624, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3623, Titus wrote:I am not aware of third party not confirmed being a thing. I think you or Gamma said this game was wolves/humans. If Oath is a third party, he can be scum without being Math aligned.

What are you even talking about?

Where is this second wolfkill flavor?

This game is called LYNCH THE WOLVES! And this is almost certainly not multiball.
If it's not multiball, how can Oath exist?
Because Oath is probably a red herring to distract the town from doing what they're supposed to do (i.e. lynching the wolves).
Yeah, I am not shading you for thinking this but I think it's just wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3636 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3633, Ankamius wrote:are you assuming I'm suggesting scum would use the neighborhood kill on the town neighbor
No. Scum factional kill to kill the town neighbor is the only way scum could turn that into 2 kpn. That seems to be your reason why you don't want Math dead correct?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3642 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3403, Ankamius wrote:I'm town
Vecna is probably town
Oath is probably telling the truth
Hebichan can float on her claim for another day or two.
My general read of the game is that scum are mostly hanging back and letting town implode, which is supported by the projectmatt+Theta townflips. That means I'm not interested in Mathblade and Titus today.

So my PoI pool is this:

2. HeWhoSwims
7. Nosferatu
8. ArcAngel9
9. Creature
10. zMuffinMan
14. Gamma Emerald
18. Brian Skies
Based on last night and today, I don't want Gamma, Brian, or Nos. Although if Oath is evil, add Nos back in. The rest are fine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3643 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Vecna I need to talk to FtR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3646 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

No. I also do not see how it is relevant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3658 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3656, Vecna wrote:
In post 3608, Titus wrote:
In post 3603, zMuffinMan wrote:skimmed through recent pages

im a 2-shot seer, n1 cheeky targeted vecna (human) (i think i crumbed this somewhere but cbf going through iso atm, just look for something about seeing and vecna i suppose), n2 theta (in hindsight was probably not the greatest idea but i submitted it as soon as night started and forgot about this game when it was closed for a week)

fwiw, ability is called divination and wording in my role is that i receive their alignment (should my action succeed and yada yada yada). prob would have been a smart idea to target oath but meh, didn't think of that until night ended

don't have time for mafia today sorry, will make time for this over the weekend

Vote: Mathblade

creature is probably scum too
This is scum.
Why is it scum though while you KNOW someone else visited Theta?
Not him is who I know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3666 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3661, Vecna wrote:We just figured out with 100% certainty that either Titus or Zmuffinman is scum.
I realized how unclear that was. I feel zmuffin is scum. I know someone else visited Theta. I don't have actual 100% mod confirmation zmuffin didn't. I just believe hebi.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3667 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3662, zMuffinMan wrote:lol

im not lying though. titus is probably doing some dumb """reaction test"""
Creature can explode on you now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3670 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3669, zMuffinMan wrote:creature is probably scum, hes not going to "explode" on me
Well then, Creature will get lynched/vigged if he refuses. Pretty simple. The whole never exploding suicide bomber may have worked two years ago, it won't work now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3699 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

Hi Creature. Any reason you haven't used your ability on zmuffin yet?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3707 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3702, Creature wrote:
In post 3699, Titus wrote:Hi Creature. Any reason you haven't used your ability on zmuffin yet?
I may want to suicide bomb someone else and leave the outed scum for someone else.
VOTE: Creature
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3716 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Vecna, Creature is pulling the same stunt I pulled ages ago. Claim suicide bomber. Never use ability. Cause town to implode.

Past game

@Math stop whining because you Creature and z are caught.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3726 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3718, Creature wrote:
In post 3716, Titus wrote:@Vecna, Creature is pulling the same stunt I pulled ages ago. Claim suicide bomber. Never use ability. Cause town to implode.

Past game

@Math stop whining because you Creature and z are caught.
lol what? I didn't even play that game
I did. I used the same strategy you are using here.

@Vecna, And just how is the massclaim protown? We already know 2 scum. Creature's not killing them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3728 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Titus »

Simplest solution is that Creature is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3749 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: zmuffin
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3750 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

Don't fake suicide bomber ever again please. I don't trust you but there are bigger fish to fry now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3754 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3739, zMuffinMan wrote:creature is probably scum whos never actually going to explode on anyone and mathblade is probably scum who recruited him into that hood to influence the kill
1) This is stupid. If scum with Creature I would never recruit Creature scum!Creature is a lurk Sac
2) If this was the case me and Skies never would argue. Creature would just say no to whatever Skies wanted as Gamma was not in the hood so Me+Creature would have majority. The fact Theta died disproves that case
Oh I got play tickets. Too bad I gotta work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3758 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3753, Creature wrote:
In post 3750, Titus wrote:
Don't fake suicide bomber ever again please. I don't trust you but there are bigger fish to fry now.
Don't worry, atleast I don't fake guilties on players that irritate me.
I find it irritating too that RC does that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3780 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

*mute all*

Call me when we get close to a lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3791 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3783, Creature wrote:Do we lynch outed scum and gain a red flip to motivate us tonight or do we risk somewhere else and let something else (like the hood) take care of Muffin?
Are you seriously arguing not lynching outed scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3823 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Creature revoked his suicide bomber claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3825 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3824, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3823, Titus wrote:Creature revoked his suicide bomber claim.
He could still be scum, I guess.
We should lynch zmuffin and Math and go from there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3832 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Brian, you are not subtle. Whatever issue you got with me, let's have it out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3834 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3833, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3832, Titus wrote:Brian, you are not subtle. Whatever issue you got with me, let's have it out.
What are you talking about?

She was wolfreading Math and Vecna (maybe someone else?), so I want to know why she picked hebi instead of one of them. Trying to drain hebi for an ability is an interesting choice, but since it comes with a roleblock, her action becomes a little circumspect.

@Oath: Also, on that note, are there any conditions you may be aware of that would cause your ability to fail?
You asked him why not me then why not a wolfread. You have implied you suddenly find me scummy and Math suddenly town.

So whatever happened let's talk about it rather than trying to suggest I am scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3838 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

There's a reason why Oath is after confscum. It's because I have reservations too on lynching him. Yet, by keeping town alive, we win. I can respect disagreement on that but even now Oath his hardly a "free lynch" as you're resisting and his partners likely would as well if I am correct. Of I am wrong and it became too easy, I would back off. Right now, it's just the most logical course of action that keeps town alive.

Lynch outed scum, then outed 3p...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3841 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3839, Brian Skies wrote:Titus, our win condition only says to lynch wolves.

I just don't see Math trying to force me to lynch Oath and then throwing a tantrum against me today for not lynching Oath if they're buddies.
Math is moonlogic. Oath could be lost wolf too (traitor).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3844 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3843, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3841, Titus wrote:
In post 3839, Brian Skies wrote:Titus, our win condition only says to lynch wolves.

I just don't see Math trying to force me to lynch Oath and then throwing a tantrum against me today for not lynching Oath if they're buddies.
Math is moonlogic. Oath could be lost wolf too (traitor).
*glares*

Are you seriously going to argue that I spent all day and night arguing to lynch Oath and Oath argues to lynch me through telepathy? Like really?
No. More likely you just didn't know he was on your team is a possibility.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3868 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3867, HeWhoSwims wrote:Traitor could easily happen to fault PT cop

I find this whole oath thing to be wacky as fuck. Why would you try to drain Hebi. A pretty valuable asset. Who's pretty townread I think. Plus rolestopper... Would a rolestopper block kills ?
Probably would.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3869 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3867, HeWhoSwims wrote:Traitor could easily happen to fault PT cop

I find this whole oath thing to be wacky as fuck. Why would you try to drain Hebi. A pretty valuable asset. Who's pretty townread I think. Plus rolestopper... Would a rolestopper block kills ?
But if we infer a traitor then Hebi's clears are not clears at all...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3870 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

Math argues to shoot Oath to eliminate a protective unaware of his traitor status. Oath blocks a kill on Hebichan unwittingly foiling scum. Zmuffin, desperate, attempts to CC Hebi.

That's my current theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3895 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

Who else is a Vampire?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3938 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3917, Creature wrote:Should we just lynch Muffin today?
Yes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3939 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3936, Nosferatu wrote:can we please not lynch the rc slot for the thing he does every game and instead lynch obv scum creature ty
Who was Creature again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3952 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

VC please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3953 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Pretty sure Math is just trying a last death effort from zmuffin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3989 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3963, Gamma Emerald wrote:This is an 18p, I'm thinking 4 scum, which mastina has done with other 18ps she's modded (Night and Day, Mod is Mafia)
Maybe 3 scum is possible due to how strangely underpowered the town feels but at the same time it also feels like it might be powerful enough to manage the par of 4
We are not that underpowered unless we argue the vig is scum, which I doubt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4003 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Oath

Oh wow, Math and Brian both SR each other and are the only one who want me dead.

Good luck Creature. I really am confused by Brian and Mark is just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4013 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4007, Ankamius wrote:I'm not convinced town can win anymore tbh
We'll need to lynch Math and Zmuffin to win. If we fail to do that, then we won't. I'm still worried that Creature will just shoot me to stop hearing them go on. By PoE I am pretty sure Creature's town though. If he's not, he'll just shoot me soo...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4020 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4014, Ankamius wrote:Titus don't you always see math as scum
We have our history, but you'll see that I gave Math a shot this time. He's just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4022 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4017, Ankamius wrote:There's no strong defense of Math, similarly to the other slots that I mentioned before.
STrongly disagree. You're defending him. The fact Math has veto over a gun defends him. Most people don't go after the players with guns. Sometimes, there just is no defending the indefensible. Math's slot has been fosed every day but lives. That's not happening from a "weak defense"/

VOTE: zmuffin
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4023 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4021, Ankamius wrote:Speaking of which, I could see a Vecna/Muffin/Brian scumteam with maybe a traitor somewhere
Well if you postulate that, the only thing that makes sense is following Math's narrative and the traitor would be Oath.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4026 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4024, Ankamius wrote:Substitute Nos/AA9 if I'm wrong on just one read

But gun to my head, those three slots are the most slimy feeling ones across the game right now.
Nos likely isn't a wolf. If you speculate a 3p ok, but not a wolf. Just not ever going to buy that one. ;) This one you'll have to trust man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4029 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4025, Ankamius wrote:Titus if I had a strong defense of him, he wouldn't be endlessly in contention still
Have you considered that you can't defend him because scum cannot be defended by town?

On the contrary, lynching Math is great for the gamestate. Great for VCA. Great for resets. We let him live.... and in your case he's lylo bait.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4031 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4030, Ankamius wrote:Titus I don't give a shit about lylo right now, I care a lot more about keeping town from fucking imploding today
Then we do that by lynching zmuffin Math and Oath. I don't care which at this point. That stops the implosion.

As long as Math lives, his scum buddies will stop him from being lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4032 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night Ank.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4058 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4056, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4052, Creature wrote:Are we going to leash the neighborhood tonight? Otherwise it's likely both Brian and Math will want to kill Titus.
Let’s look at it from this perspective.

No one wants to actively sort me or Titus.

If Titus flips town, I am quickwagon mislynched.
If Titus flips scum then hooray.

Win win as then no sorting in the game thread has to happen. Why are you so eager to protect Titus?
No. The thread has sorted me as town and you as scum mostly. You're jyst creating a distraction for zmuffin and Osth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4153 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4134, MathBlade wrote:Oh hey Titus who did you track/detective last night by the way?

Or was RC faking that too?
I already said someone visited Theta that's not the hood or zmuffin. That means I found the vig, so I am not inclined to out that. Nice try.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4154 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4135, MathBlade wrote:Now if you’re town and believe that there is such a thing as unmitigated tracker checks for 5 nights two unstoppable pt cop checks
A vampire who is 100% town aligned who can further save those two investigatives

Like sure if scum had a nuke maybe

But I don’t see evidence of scum having a roleblocker or a strongman or much of anything.

So if you’re townreading all of Titus Hebi and Oath you are being silly.
I'll take lying zmuffin for 500 Alex and you forgetting for 1000.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4155 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4152, HeWhoSwims wrote:Well a rolestopper normally blocks kills.

It is possible that there is a rolestopper on hebi right? Who blocked Oath's visit.

If they claim -- then that verifies Oath's story I think but if they don't claim doesn't that confirm that Oath tried to kill Hebi last night.
Can unpackage this more?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4157 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4156, HeWhoSwims wrote:What?
Can you explain your prior post step by step?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4163 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4158, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4153, Titus wrote:
In post 4134, MathBlade wrote:Oh hey Titus who did you track/detective last night by the way?

Or was RC faking that too?
I already said someone visited Theta that's not the hood or zmuffin. That means I found the vig, so I am not inclined to out that. Nice try.
Great so scum!Titus knows who the vig is.

Fuck :/

I gotta work but shit.

And you’re the one that’s in Jeopardy Titus
I'm well aware that only Creature's vote likely saves me at this point. How would outing PRs actually help town though? Why do you think outing who I tracked is beneficial to town? How is giving scum a 100% knowledge rate on the vig useful?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4164 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4143, Ankamius wrote:A Vecna scumflip would be massive tbh
I agree with this. If I am wrong somewhere, Vecna is a decent choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4166 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4165, Nosferatu wrote:UNVOTE:

Oh boy
Let's talk. Did your lightbulb go off?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4176 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4174, hebichan wrote:I probably would be too if I were being honest?

Like. I was pushing the slot before I checked it. It goes against my memory of vecna's towngame, but I was told vecna had no pt.
Is it possible that this is a check against scum controlling the hood entirely rather than detecting scum and the scum PT is exempted from your check?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4188 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4175, Creature wrote:Did Brian do anything towny lately?
If you count shading Math but agreeing to shoot me and saying he'd lynch you, refusing to understand gaping holes in Oath's claim that even Oath admits are there..

Sure he did a lot
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4220 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4219, Vecna wrote:how much time is even left in this day? muffin doesnt look all that scummy to me.

Still kinda wouldnt mind knowing wtf titus is claiming that would catch a vig visiting theta, but not zmuffin. or more especially how sjed know it was a vig and not just the nk.
Logical deduction...I tracked the vig to theta. The death flavors show not the NK, unless a third party is argued. I asked about this possibility without revealing the name. Consensus is shot not 3rd party, thus vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4222 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to be out more of the day...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4226 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4225, Creature wrote:Is it just me or Toranaga disappeared as soon he checked his role PM?
In a vaccum, yes. But he is not posting anywhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4227 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4226, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4224, Vecna wrote:
In post 4221, Titus wrote:
In post 4219, Vecna wrote:how much time is even left in this day? muffin doesnt look all that scummy to me.

Still kinda wouldnt mind knowing wtf titus is claiming that would catch a vig visiting theta, but not zmuffin. or more especially how sjed know it was a vig and not just the nk.
Logical deduction...I tracked the vig to theta. The death flavors show not the NK, unless a third party is argued. I asked about this possibility without revealing the name. Consensus is shot not 3rd party, thus vig.
Read the flavour again. Because theres also stuff in there that some people think it was the wolves.
I doubt it
It's like people want me to scream out the vig. lol. I've seen how that movie goes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4232 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4232, Vecna wrote:my point is you wouldnt know the flavour when multiple sources try to kill the same target, and the flavour of the kill clearly indicates some confusion as to what killed theta.

at any rate, i really have no idea why scum would kill theta
Well the descriptions by the mod indicate otherwise.

And scum didn't kill theta so outing the vig not cool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4249 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4244, Nosferatu wrote:im beginning to just fucking wonder who scum is at this rate

the vig would have better luck just shooting inside of collective townreads.
This day lasted far too long. No one's even posting anymore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4253 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

*shrug* At this point, I feel like we can't lynch the confscum in zmuffin and Math so I might as well vote for my own self interest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4257 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4256, Vecna wrote:"Confscum"

Titus is starting to look more and more like scum
Are you actually defending zmuffin here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4421 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4418, Creature wrote:tbh I'm 0% happy Toranaga replaced in and hasn't posted yet.
+1

@Ank, Were you asking me who is the vig or reciting my claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4424 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, how do you feel about a Brian lynch? I am considering it bc we cannot get zmuffin lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4428 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4426, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4425, Titus wrote:@Math, how do you feel about a Brian lynch? I am considering it bc we cannot get zmuffin lynched.
Possible scum and if there is scum in the hood it’s him but I feel weird you’re asking :/
It's because I subbed into RC slot, I have you as likely scum if zmuffin is, and a Brian vote for me is largely self-survival.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4429 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4427, Vecna wrote:We lynched every lurker so far this game. They all flipped town. How about we just lynch the last one and pray it flips scum?
You act as if zmuffin is a lurker and didn't have a horrible claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4437 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Brian
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4494 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4466, Ankamius wrote:this gamestate is a train wreck
Yeah any game where I am survival voting just to get a lynch off because we couldn't hammer lock scum ages ago is fucked.

But Brian left, so back to muffin.

VOTE: muffin
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4515 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Limited access the next two days. Taking husband to medical appt. Should be fine but I am clearing the schedule in case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4595 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, we ever hear of kiss?
Zmuffin cannot be a seer at all. His play is not consistent with that ever.
Also, where did Lady go?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4607 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4600, Vecna wrote:
In post 4595, Titus wrote:Hey, we ever hear of kiss?
Also, where did Lady go?
Youre gonna have to explain that one Titus. Also what is kiss, except the act of rubbing lips and -that band-
Keep it simple smartass

That's kiss
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4609 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4604, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4602, Vecna wrote:Still want titus to explain why the play is not consistent with being a seer
And you should

Just Titus is lurking a lot so I was answering the other question so you would have context so maybe you start seeing what I do
Taking my husband to the doctor and announcing it in thread is not lurking you scumfuck
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4611 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4602, Vecna wrote:Still want titus to explain why the play is not consistent with being a seer
1) Zmuffin never suspected hebi
2) Zmuffin had no useful results
3) zmuffin only claimed under pressure
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4614 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4608, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4605, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4558, Vecna wrote:-MAYBE- it would help to force Titus to out who the vig is. That way we at least confirm that he really is a tracker, whether its a scum tracker or not, becomes less relevant, itll still be usefull information to solve the RC-gambit puzzle.
I will say the lack of a d1 result is sketchy from Titus

RC said on Day 2 he tracked me to Almost50 exclusively

Do you need more proof this is a fakeclaim?

I gotta go.
Titus denied that
that's why I'm confused
I denied I had a guilty. I never confirmed or denied my specific result, if memory serves. RC fakes guilties all the time and I used my independent belief that RC was overselling to give Math a chance. While I still don't believe RC had a guilty, I do believe he was correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4615 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4611, Titus wrote:
1) Zmuffin never suspected hebi
2) Zmuffin had no useful results
3) zmuffin only claimed under pressure
and btw I'm with this logic
Titus I want your n1 results
Give me a bit to actually have this conversation play out with Math first please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4617 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4614, Titus wrote:I denied I had a guilty. I never confirmed or denied my specific result, if memory serves. RC fakes guilties all the time and I used my independent belief that RC was overselling to give Math a chance.
While I still don't believe RC had a guilty
, I do believe he was correct.
This phrase I highlighted makes little sense. You don't "believe" he had a guilty? The lack of confidence feels kinda weird. You have his info he received, you should know whether he had a guilty or not.
Well, even if RC had tracked Math to A50, that was not a mechanical guilty. I'm leaving my specific result in the datk atm to see what Math does.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4621 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

You mean that zmuffin claimed he had a possible result on you after hebi said you had no OT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4622 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4620, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4617, Titus wrote:
In post 4616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4614, Titus wrote:I denied I had a guilty. I never confirmed or denied my specific result, if memory serves. RC fakes guilties all the time and I used my independent belief that RC was overselling to give Math a chance.
While I still don't believe RC had a guilty
, I do believe he was correct.
This phrase I highlighted makes little sense. You don't "believe" he had a guilty? The lack of confidence feels kinda weird. You have his info he received, you should know whether he had a guilty or not.
Well, even if RC had tracked Math to A50, that was not a mechanical guilty. I'm leaving my specific result in the datk atm to see what Math does.
when will you reveal it?
When the conversation with Math ends.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4624 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4622, Titus wrote:When the conversation with Math ends.
...Which is?
Within the hour or if I am convinced Math is dodging.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4628 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

Well RC tracked you and got no result at all so :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4629 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

That's not a guilty, but it is RC.

Can we lynch zmuffin today and Math tomorrow?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4634 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4630, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4628, Titus wrote:Well RC tracked you and got no result at all so :/
OH HO
THIS CHANGES THINGS A LOT
that's another unexplained block, this time n1.
Yes but it's not a guilty and to claim it is would be dishonest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4638 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

Maybe Vecna as the third?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4641 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4639, Vecna wrote:Third what?
Scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4643 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4642, Vecna wrote:What did your result on Mathblade say specifically?
I cannot quote the mod. I got no result according to Mastina. I cannot answer this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4645 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

Roleblocked or ascetic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4647 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4646, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 4595, Titus wrote:Hey, we ever hear of kiss?
Also, where did Lady go?
Lady has a very busy family life, and not a lot of time at the minute, except at night or during meals. This should hopefully be fixed in a few days.

I also don't want to post while not fully understanding what is going on. I have a few ideas about possibly uncovering the vampire role, but that doesn't seem particularly important right now.
Fair enough, I have been sick lately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4657 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4653, Nosferatu wrote:titus is v much a tracker btw

not lynching
So you finally went to the movies. Glad you found a ticket.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4658 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4656, Toranaga wrote:so

are we lynching the wolves or what
Sure
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4660 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4659, Toranaga wrote:
In post 4658, Titus wrote:
In post 4656, Toranaga wrote:so

are we lynching the wolves or what
Sure
I'm right on RC, am I not?

that's his towngame

I knew it
Yes...RC fakes guilties all the time annoying as fuck.

What are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4662 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4661, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2777, RadiantCowbells wrote:win or lose this game was so not worth it.
I'll look at your reads when I get back. Need private time with the husband.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4666 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4665, Toranaga wrote:why is mathblade wolf?
Visited him n1 no result, plus he kinda always acts ridiculous. I just feel this is the wolfy kind to protect zmuffin.

I just can't find the other scum. There's probably a towny one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4668 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4667, Toranaga wrote:why is no result bad for mathblade?
Because it implies I was block or he cannot be checked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4686 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Zmuffin, Why Creature? Meta?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4720 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4711, Ankamius wrote:Like the reason I don't put much stock in Vecna being double cleared despite believing both claims are probably true is because of how the setup is set up

It's probable that there is a traitor via Hebi

It's possible that there is a mafia-aligned via Muffin and can be implied via Oath

Why can't we have those two put together, it's a mindfuck I can see mastina pulling
Can I get a reads list from you? Just how confident are you Vecna is scum? I can see Vecna captializing on Math being how he is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4758 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

It's RC. Like it's been discussed. That's why you were not lynched. Also, you've been wagoned everyday but never lynched so that screams to lynch you. Plus removing a rivalry death tunnel is a win win.

What are your reads on Vecna and Creature?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4760 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4759, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4757, MathBlade wrote:It’s not up to me to prove he is scum it’s right there
thank god you're not a lawyer
True, but it's mafia. He can place whatever standard he wants for his vote but such a tunnel is only likely to piss players off and make players think he cannot scumhunt. Saying it's up to a player to prove they are not scum gives someone a much less accuracy rate than townblocking.

I am waffling on Math. We really need to hit scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4768 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4762, Nosferatu wrote:im sort of ambivalent over whether or not math is scum.

on one hand the resistance to lynching math has been insane but on another hand math is another in a long line of lynches the town has been clamoring around for that have up to now flipped town.
If Math is town, then scum aren't likely finishing him off bc scum are not threatened. If Math is scum, they're hoping for a mislynch they can float or are not bussing because of powerful pr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4769 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4767, Nosferatu wrote:12 Town

Town Neighborizer
Town Jailkeeper
Town Vigilante
Town Seer
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Vanilla
Town Vinalla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla

6 non-town

Vampire

Wolf PR
Wolf PR
Wolf PR
Wolf Vanilla
Wolf Vanilla

Is the setup I'm looking at rn
If this is the setup, your team probably resembles something of Vecna, Brian Skies, Hebi, Creature, and Oath
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4770 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4764, Creature wrote:What would be the point of a scum PT cop?
Faked claim they can easily pull off, especially if scum is in the hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4803 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Vecna, Traitor or you plus hebi are possibilities. The play hasn't really felt like Civ. I don't feel your blocking or intellectual presence here. You feel reactive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4804 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

Either possibility explains why you avoid zmuffin v hebi
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4808 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

This kind of fuck you does feel kinda townie
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4810 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4809, Nosferatu wrote:hebi and muffin on a role basis can easily coexist as town

i just dont think they do
My gut is inclined to agree, that's why I have been on zmuffin most of they day. I felt his claim was bad but the longer this day goes, the less sure I am.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4845 (isolation #177) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4836, Vecna wrote:
In post 4825, Creature wrote:
In post 4824, Vecna wrote:Guys, if we dont appoint some obv-town guy for sheeping we are guaranteed to only land on town today.
Why don't you take the lead when you're doublecleared?
I would, and ive tried, but people just get pissed off with me.

Besides, I really dont have a clue. I have like zero hard townreads and fmpov everyone could be scum. Not a good position
These two posts make no sense.
Let's sheep obvtown.

Doesn't say alignment at all of anyone.

Can we just lynch Vecna?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4848 (isolation #178) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4820, Lady Angel wrote:Lastly, why are we leaving someone confirmed to not be town (Oath) alive? I'd rather lynch Oath to learn more about the Vampire role, but it's probably too late in the game for that.
I'd be down. Oath has implied he is alone and with teammates. Makes no sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4857 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4851, Vecna wrote:
In post 4845, Titus wrote:
In post 4836, Vecna wrote:
In post 4825, Creature wrote:
In post 4824, Vecna wrote:Guys, if we dont appoint some obv-town guy for sheeping we are guaranteed to only land on town today.
Why don't you take the lead when you're doublecleared?
I would, and ive tried, but people just get pissed off with me.

Besides, I really dont have a clue. I have like zero hard townreads and fmpov everyone could be scum. Not a good position
These two posts make no sense.
Let's sheep obvtown.

Doesn't say alignment at all of anyone.

Can we just lynch Vecna?
Honestly, its quite adorable how you keep poking at all little details just because you made up your mind I have to be scum, even with all the evidence going against it.....but youre not doing anyone any favours.

What happened to your usual approach of townblocking titus? It seems like youre just interested in painting whoever you can as a suspect to escape the lynch. If youre town here, youre not doing yourself or anyone else any favours with this type of nonsense.
I have a townblock.

It's everyone but you, Oath, Math, zmuffin and hebi. Maybe I haven't put it into so many words but that's what it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4858 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4852, Vecna wrote:Another question; Titus, given your result, how come you havent gone over the Mathblade vs RC discussion looking at it from the point of view whether Mathblade seemed agitated because he knew RC was roleblocked?
Because town!Math in that instance says impossible I roleblocked RC. Thus, if Math knew RC was blocked, we'd have Math claiming roleblocker and the missing blocks would not be here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4859 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4850, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Titus
Ank, I get it but you just are listening too much to the title of the game imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4860 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Titus »

I mean I'm rather frustrated we aren't getting obvious scum here, and I just can't rally town around anyone who might be a third scum. So fuck me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4867 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4866, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4859, Titus wrote:
In post 4850, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Titus
Ank, I get it but you just are listening too much to the title of the game imo.
that's just a piece of why I'm pretty certain Oath is telling the truth

If I'm wrong, then fine, but I think with the information that I have, it's not worth exploring.
I get disagreeing. I'm not voting Oath right now myself. I'm just looking for a lynch most of my TRs can agree on. I am not finding it. I'm not gung ho let's lynch Oath. I feel like we had scum bussing zmuffin but the day got stale because one or two people held out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4869 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4868, Ankamius wrote:collate who everyone wants to lynch and I'll probably vote there

I'm about at that point of idc by now
Yeah, no one's really doing that either. I am at the same place but can't get my TRs to do this. All the active ppl besides you and me are probably scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4875 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4872, Vecna wrote:Its also very unlikely that both hebi and zMuffin are scum together
I can agree with this. Both are on my list, but if one flipped scum. I would clear the other.

I can also accept the olive branch if we keep talking and sorting. What made you feel different from Civ was an artificial locked status but you claiming to not have a clue. Just felt like you were opposing just to oppose me, which in turn makes me state ok, you can die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4876 (isolation #186) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4874, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4873, Vecna wrote:
In post 4858, Titus wrote:
In post 4852, Vecna wrote:Another question; Titus, given your result, how come you havent gone over the Mathblade vs RC discussion looking at it from the point of view whether Mathblade seemed agitated because he knew RC was roleblocked?
Because town!Math in that instance says impossible I roleblocked RC. Thus, if Math knew RC was blocked, we'd have Math claiming roleblocker and the missing blocks would not be here.
Also you missed my meaning here, I meant a scum Mathblade knowing RC was roleblocked by one of his teammates (which would also account for the Oath getting rb'd thing while trying to do shit to Hebi, although I dont know if that works with the normal way of action adjudication)
Responding to titus but dgaf to respond to the post by quoting the right one:
wouldn't that look bad on math though?
tbh this discussion is making me want to lynch math
We should lynch Math. I just won't fake a guilty to get there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4883 (isolation #187) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mathblade

Finally maybe we can get a good lynch off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4927 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

@Vecna, Lady is at 5 votes I believe. We have less than two days. I get feeling strongly about Lady town but who else is viable?

The only reason I haven't joined is because your "veto" gives me pause thinking whiteknight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4929 (isolation #189) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

Who else is viable?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4931 (isolation #190) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4930, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I still am just loving this fake deadlijne paranoia
Fake? Let's be real here. Oath isn't viable unless he's not scum bc Ank won't do it. Almost every slot has been tried multiple times. If there are any lurking town, lynching scum today is a harder task the longer things go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4932 (isolation #191) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

Like I agree that readwall is horrible but who is actually lynchable?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4933 (isolation #192) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Lady Angel

L minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4985 (isolation #193) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Who all is in the hood now? Who killed whom?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4992 (isolation #194) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll be on Monday, but just letting this be known. I tracked someone (not vig) to an NK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4995 (isolation #195) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Mafia should claim btw. Best way to scare an FF from scum. Also explains why a lynch so hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5125 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5121, Gamma Emerald wrote:I also received a PM with Oath's flip
Also I'm gonna bring this up: who thinks we don't have a vig and it's just the mafia?
As for mafia winning with town that feels so strange, but you know what I'm done trying to make sense of this setup.
It could be, but mafia win with town so if the vig is indeed mafia, I'm cool with that. If that's the case, then the vig needs to tell me who is coming along to movie night to ensure my result is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5129 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5124, Vecna wrote:
Also I'm gonna bring this up: who thinks we don't have a vig and it's just the mafia?
As for mafia winning with town that feels so strange, but you know what I'm done trying to make sense of this setup.
We do not have a vig. Thats why Titus needs to get the fuck in here and spill the beans.

Still not sure whether its better to have Mafia claim before or after that though.
Dude are you a scum traitor? Pretty obvious we have a vig. We being people who want humans to live.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5132 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5126, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah, Titus not realizing what her results should mean kinda makes me feel like she needs immediate death.
I'm slow rolling like RFB and Wake's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5133 (isolation #199) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5131, Vecna wrote:
In post 5127, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5124, Vecna wrote:
We do not have a vig. Thats why Titus needs to get the fuck in here and spill the beans.

Still not sure whether its better to have Mafia claim before or after that though.
We do it’s the mafia

Flail harder Vecna

Later

Lynch caught scum please.
Yes, its the mafia. How is it flailing for realizing that a vig and an entire faction with a factional kill are different things?
That faction wins with town so...don't need to worry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”