Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND FINAL ELIMINATION

The die has rolled a 6, in which case a
Dictator Decides
elimination will occur. Best of luck on surviving this elimination.

Dictator Decides [Round Thirteen]

The current leader is
skitzer
with
66 points
. skitzer will therefore be the Dictator in this elimination. skitzer you now have the option to eliminate anybody you would like. Nobody is safe from your 'wrath'. The other hunters are free to make their pleads in the thread or in private. skitzer, you will have
48 hours
to decide who will be eliminated. You can make your decision as soon as you want though. Also, skitzer, I would appreciate, if possible, a "speech" as to why you are eliminating the person you are. You can make your decision in the theard, or, if you prefer, via PM to me. Once you make your decision as to who to eliminate you may not change it. You can choose from either Xtoxm or bethelmark.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:40 am

Post by skitzer »

OK.

Both of you played similar games. There were a few points, though, where one of you chose a riskier animal than the other.

bethelmark, I noticed you took two chances to catch a riskier animal. I thought you were going to win this, because you had a lead over Xtoxm.

Xtoxm, you took three risks, including the one last round. However, sometimes you did not choose to hunt, and for that reason...

bethelmark
, you are the second winner of the hunt! Congratulations!!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND FINAL ELIMINATION

skitzer's selection for elimination will now be reaffirmed.

Dictator Decides [Round Thirteen]

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the dictator's choice will now be revealed.

----------

skitzer has decided to eliminate
Xtoxm

----------

Xtoxm
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your participation.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

AWARD CEREMONY

First, I just want to thank you all for partaking in this game. I had a lot of fun enjoying the application and strategies that you all selected in this game-theory type game. I hope you all had a lot of fun as well. "Awards" will be given out shortly... as soon as I can find my file containing all my information! :( lol

Return to “Social Game Archive”