Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Nancy, probably because I intentionally shifted the wagon from prof towards TBG.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So it makes VCA look awkward.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4174, Prof Fridays wrote:
Sakura Hana wrote:In any case, even in Minuet's trio, i had a belief that at least one MC had to be scum.
But it does not have to be so.
So do you believe scum has an opposite poisoner to Math and is NOT an MC?
I mean i would believe it if Math was a non MC poisoner that scum probs had also a non MC poisoner, but that is just awkward design.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

The Game Breaking Strategy

The scum poisoner is absolutely even night. With my lynch today, you're going to have to lynch the poisoner tomorrow. Anyone claimed with a gun IS OFF LIMITS tomorrow. I don't fucking care if the mod tells you it's a guilty. You say the guilty and lynch in the no gun claimants.

Now once the poisoner flips, and I'm 95% sure it's Sakura, then the rest of the no gun claimants become very likely town.
Why does this work? Why do we assume there is one scum in the gunsmiths and one scum outside?
Because with an all three town MC scum would have to have a way to find out the PRs. A gunsmith provides the fake/real claim for them and gives them cover while finding two but not three of the PRs.
If you disagree with me on Sakura, you absolutely lynch in the no guns for the confirmed towns it provides and for the removed kill every other night. Scum are then forced to kill the non gun claimants and hunt within the guns. If and only if a no gun claimant reaches lylo do you consider it.

Spewed Town

AKA do not lynch unless something has gone horribly wrong

Spiffeh, Muffin, Purr, MariaR,Nos, Prof Fridays

Spoiler: why
Spiffeh because mylo talked about them. They couldn't fake analysis on everyone so when scum do that it's almost certainly on town rather than highlight a buddy. (There are a few exceptions to this but more often than not when they talk about one player only it's town especially with a day one lurker)

Muffin is spewed town because of VCA. MariaR is likely town (but not quite confirmed). Purr is spewed town based on VCA + gunsmith claims.

Based on the wagons day one and two for the above people for VCA.

Building upon that we have

viewtopic.php?p=10380481#p10380481
MariaR brought up to L-1.

Due to the sheer speed and rapidness of the wagon combined with the likely spew before makes MariaR spewed town.
The only people not spewed or confirmed are {Sakura,Moment,Prof Fridays, Nos, Wisdom}

This group of four again has to have at least scum in it. Let's see if we can find some spew.
Now let's compare and see who they were on in the previous wagon link
Moment/Wisdom -- Prof Fridays
Nos -- TBG
Sakura -- TBG
Prof Fridays -- TBG

The only possible pairings if both scum are on is
Sakura&Moment
Sakura&Nos
Sakura&Wisdom
OR
Prof&Moment
Prof&Nos
Prof&Wisdom

viewtopic.php?p=10368680#p10368680 Nos is spewed town from this post. Because the only scum motivation he would have to pick TBG over MariaR is to save a buddy. Otherwise Nos doesn't give two shits and lets the wagons stay where they are.
Therefore Sakura is the confirmed scum from the other wagon.

This therefore eliminates Professor Fridays. If Sakura flips green by weird fluke of nature, THEN and only then can you consider lynching Prof Fridays.

Then there's 3614 from Sakura which proclaims the slot as poisoner. In that case why did you ever unvote hmmm? Someone else could have easily. The simple answer is she believed the VT claim from MariaR.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Math i unvoted coz i was asked to.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Combine the above with the fact that Wisdom wanted me to eliminate Prof Fridays and nay provided a reason (or that he sucks at cases)

Makes him scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4127, Wisdom wrote:just ignore ratios and scumhunt, nancy
math doesnt claim this as scum
I don’t recall him claiming this in Labrynth but then he was obvtown to everyone but scum!Taly/you, Wheme in that game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 3605, zMuffinMan wrote:would prefer someone unvotes at least temporarily anyway until some stuff gets sorted
In post 3609, Sakura Hana wrote:UNVOTE: Temporarily
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4179, Sakura Hana wrote:Math i unvoted coz i was asked to.
And people have asked you to unvote me that I'm town and you haven't.

You said MariaR was the poisoner. Yet you unvoted.

You believe I'm the scum poisoner yet you haven't unvoted.

Same prompt different response.

You're not reading you're power role hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4169, Sakura Hana wrote:I would actually prefer more Alice themed games tho, I love Alice in Wonderland :(
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4181, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I don’t recall him claiming this in Labrynth but then he was obvtown to everyone but scum!Taly/you, Wheme in that game.
Thanks for alt outing. *sigh*

I'm Commander Shepard. I intentionally trolled to try to not be NK'd because I could just go confirming myself as town and we'd win.

Like I literally trolled and crumbed and said I was spiderman.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4178, MathBlade wrote:
The Game Breaking Strategy

The scum poisoner is absolutely even night. With my lynch today, you're going to have to lynch the poisoner tomorrow. Anyone claimed with a gun IS OFF LIMITS tomorrow. I don't fucking care if the mod tells you it's a guilty. You say the guilty and lynch in the no gun claimants.

Now once the poisoner flips, and I'm 95% sure it's Sakura, then the rest of the no gun claimants become very likely town.
Why does this work? Why do we assume there is one scum in the gunsmiths and one scum outside?
Because with an all three town MC scum would have to have a way to find out the PRs. A gunsmith provides the fake/real claim for them and gives them cover while finding two but not three of the PRs.
If you disagree with me on Sakura, you absolutely lynch in the no guns for the confirmed towns it provides and for the removed kill every other night. Scum are then forced to kill the non gun claimants and hunt within the guns. If and only if a no gun claimant reaches lylo do you consider it.

Spewed Town

AKA do not lynch unless something has gone horribly wrong

Spiffeh, Muffin, Purr, MariaR,Nos, Prof Fridays

Spoiler: why
Spiffeh because mylo talked about them. They couldn't fake analysis on everyone so when scum do that it's almost certainly on town rather than highlight a buddy. (There are a few exceptions to this but more often than not when they talk about one player only it's town especially with a day one lurker)

Muffin is spewed town because of VCA. MariaR is likely town (but not quite confirmed). Purr is spewed town based on VCA + gunsmith claims.

Based on the wagons day one and two for the above people for VCA.

Building upon that we have

viewtopic.php?p=10380481#p10380481
MariaR brought up to L-1.

Due to the sheer speed and rapidness of the wagon combined with the likely spew before makes MariaR spewed town.
The only people not spewed or confirmed are {Sakura,Moment,Prof Fridays, Nos, Wisdom}

This group of four again has to have at least scum in it. Let's see if we can find some spew.
Now let's compare and see who they were on in the previous wagon link
Moment/Wisdom -- Prof Fridays
Nos -- TBG
Sakura -- TBG
Prof Fridays -- TBG

The only possible pairings if both scum are on is
Sakura&Moment
Sakura&Nos
Sakura&Wisdom
OR
Prof&Moment
Prof&Nos
Prof&Wisdom

viewtopic.php?p=10368680#p10368680 Nos is spewed town from this post. Because the only scum motivation he would have to pick TBG over MariaR is to save a buddy. Otherwise Nos doesn't give two shits and lets the wagons stay where they are.
Therefore Sakura is the confirmed scum from the other wagon.

This therefore eliminates Professor Fridays. If Sakura flips green by weird fluke of nature, THEN and only then can you consider lynching Prof Fridays.

Then there's 3614 from Sakura which proclaims the slot as poisoner. In that case why did you ever unvote hmmm? Someone else could have easily. The simple answer is she believed the VT claim from MariaR.
Tell me math is still scum I'll wait
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4186, MariaR wrote:Tell me math is still scum I'll wait
Math is still scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

And seriously at this point im done arguing with scum, anyone can see how wrong that statement he made about me is.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Im just gonna go back to active lurking like I did D1 and D2 if this is how im gonna be treated when I actually try to solve the game.

The only person here that has done a modicrum of trying to make me see a possible reality based on previous mod meta that Math may be town MC is prof.

SO yeah never lynch prof. he's also actually trying to solve the game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4189, Sakura Hana wrote:Im just gonna go back to active lurking like I did D1 and D2 if this is how im gonna be treated when I actually try to solve the game.

The only person here that has done a modicrum of trying to make me see a possible reality based on previous mod meta that Math may be town MC is prof.

SO yeah never lynch prof. he's also actually trying to solve the game.
And this is the nail on the head that demonstrates Wisdom scum.

They are playing dual fiddle to each other yet never suspecting.
Their reads are opposite so neither way actually progresses.

Wisdom tries to use the "I claimed first" defense when he didn't Kokichi did through softing and pushing.

I have D&D tonight and I'm full well expecting that I'm hammered so remember my last few posts.

Peace out everyone! Kick ass!

VOTE: Sakura
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops one last thing: Force Sakura to give non mechanical reasons for her reads. She's not given any all game. Force her to talk. She's active lurking and pushing spec not people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

LOL
I've given several this game.
Look for them yourself i wont quote them to you.
Wanna lynch me for not cooperating? go ahead, i rather be lynched than appease setup confirmed scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4185, MathBlade wrote:

I'm Commander Shepard. I intentionally trolled to try to not be NK'd because I could just go confirming myself as town and we'd win.

I didn’t out you. You posted right there in that thread (under THIS nic) and confirmed you were CS.

If your CS name was offlimits, you never would have posted it in that thread or swiched back to CS, when you realized your mistake. If this is some half-baked attempt to guilt me into not voting you, you should know I am not swayed by any attempts at emotional manipulation.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

math you make zero sense sorry
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Sakura Hana

#TeamMath
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4191, MathBlade wrote:Whoops one last thing: Force Sakura to give non mechanical reasons for her reads. She's not given any all game. Force her to talk. She's active lurking and pushing spec not people.
I correctly lynched scum!Ank in Minuet solely based on mechanics. What do you have to say about that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4193, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4185, MathBlade wrote:

I didn’t out you. You posted right there in that thread (under THIS nic) and confirmed you were CS.

If your CS name was offlimits, you never would have posted it in that thread or swiched back to CS, when you realized your mistake. If this is some half-baked attempt to guilt me into not voting you, you should know I am not swayed by any attempts at emotional manipulation.

P.edit When did you ever “troll”, Math? Everyone save scum!Taly and Wheme knew both you (and your predecessor Joral) were locktown. Not a single player in that game, was remotely shocked at you being the N3 NK. The only NK that shocked anyone was TBG but that was likely accounted for by Creature strongman.

You were beyond (wrongly) convinced Shoshin was scum but you never acted cocky like this. Does anyone have any links to any Math scum games?

Because he is expecting us to believe he was trolling in Labrynth and I’m not buying it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4197, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You were beyond (wrongly) convinced Shoshin was scum but you never acted cocky like this. Does anyone have any links to any Math scum games?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76865
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4198, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4197, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You were beyond (wrongly) convinced Shoshin was scum but you never acted cocky like this. Does anyone have any links to any Math scum games?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76865
:lol:

VOTE: Mathblade
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”