Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Not sure why you're seemingly getting upset, I don't think you've ever given justification for your vote?

I didn't call you scum
In post 4473, Nosferatu wrote:do you think that reason was a fake guilty?
I think we've had this conversation before and you pointed me to the top part of the post

When I initially read it yes I did think that
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm not upset, I'm just confused, maybe exasperated? I know you're not sold that I'm scum and you're just entertaining a train of thought but your train of thought irks me.

Normally I'd just start screaming but I'm listening to some chill music and I was feeling really enlightened before this convo started so I'm idk feeling more patient right now.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

We had a conversation similar to this, but that one was about kokichi, not maria.

What made you think I voted maria because of the claimed guilty?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I ask because to
me

In post 3496, Nosferatu wrote:im scared that we lynch mariar and she actually flips scum lmfao
In post 3833, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3832, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3826, Nosferatu wrote:are we lynching maria or not
No, the guilty was proven fake, unvote her for now please

Also I just now saw the replace out
when did literally anyone think it wasnt
In post 3567, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3563, Moment wrote:
@Nosferatu
: When did you go from believing Katsuki's claim to not believing it?
i dont remember believing it
these 3 posts imply that I (nos) don't believe in maria's guilty, and I would understand leading the conversation with "why did you vote maria", but you didn't stop there, you asked why I did and then you imply that I at some point believed it and am now claiming to never have believed it.
last.fm
gtkas
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why did you vote Maria, then?

What made me think you were following the fake guilty was when you said "until now" and voted with no other justification
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ok, in the time from my last post to the post that i voted maria, I read a post that made me go "oh yeah, maybe I should vote here"

so I did.
last.fm
gtkas
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 4444, Dunnstral wrote:Nosferatu softed his investigative result on day 1
can you remind me where that happened
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

nvm
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

still feel good with my pool
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 4457, Moment wrote:
In post 4453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4445, Moment wrote:1) Why? Mind elaborating on that? It didn't really do anything for me; not like matt's reaction did.
It looks more like they're resigned to their lynch and are giving out last reads than they're trying to set up associatives or change the lynch
That can come from town or scum. In fact, it might even be
scum
indicative if Prof Fridays is a town player that normally fights tooth and nail against getting mislynch.
This for me is somewhat of a special case, as I feel like I can't hardly make a dent in people's perception of my scumminess - i.e., people seem too gosh darn stubborn and belligerent for me to really change their minds, especially when I'm at L-1.

I also agree that poisoner is likely to claim VT, but I'm a little bothered by the fact that people are only now talking about my claim when I claimed several pages ago :|
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm probably biased due to all this testosterone, and because katsuki fake claimed a guilty on me in minuet, and because Maria is my friend, but in my humble opinion I believe that prof fridays has shown themself to be town and we should consider other possibilities
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Get on this man wagon or you will be cursed with a low testosterone bias
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

i dont see what prof did that was town
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 4422, Prof Fridays wrote:
Purrcocet
- Something seems oddly suspicious about Purrcocet. Can't quite place it - maybe it's the trying too hard to be cute?
I don't try ;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4419, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4418, MariaR wrote:I feel like I'm choking on all this testosterone
Is this the next excuse for ignoring what I say? Keep em' coming
Oh you hush right now and quit your crying mr. You know for a fact I will sit you down so fast. I get you're upset with this game but you acting this way isn't gonig to do you any favors. It's a team game Dunn take a step back like I did if you're upset
In post 4422, Prof Fridays wrote:First of all, it's important that MathBlade's
strategy
, at least, stays in-tact. It's better to stick with the current category of 'no-guns' until scum poisoner is found, so by that account, I'll admit that lynching me is better than lynching a town gunsmith. It would essentially force scum's hand to rule people out by slimming down one of the two pools, so in theory, we quickly find scum poisoner if they choose to shoot no-guns, otherwise they ready the gunsmith pool for lynching. While I'm wary of gaming FakeGod, I think after the 3 Town MCs-thing, I'd be surprised if he threw a second curve ball. I imagine most of you subscribe to this plan (I hope), so this is perhaps nothing new, but I thought I would mention it anyway, due to its importance as a strategy for town-win.

no guns
Dunnstral
- virtually conftown on the basis of his Doublevote, and his play thus far seems fiercely pro-town. I expect him to be dead by tomorrow tbh.
zMuffinMan
- my next bet for town among the no-guns. I frankly see no basis for scum-reading him except on policy given his 'collusion' with Katsuki. Notice how his reaction to being pressured has been different in Day 2 and Day 4, where he was much more troll-y in the first instance where he was secretly strategizing with Katsuki and seemed unworried/unfazed, whereas today he's been much more serious and engaged. I wouldn't expect such behavior from scum, and while his methods with Katsuki were unorthodox, maybe, I think they still came from a pro-town mindset, and certainly today I think he's affirmed his townness, and I think his point about immediately publicizing the PTs is valid, plus he and Kat said A LOT in their PT together, and nothing in that God-forsaken thread seemed indicative of scum!Muffins where you'd think it would be most plain. Don't lynch here.
Spiffeh
- I see no real reason as to why he's being town-read? That being said, I don't know as if I scum-read him, as from the one game I've played with him where he was scum, it was not his practice to lurk when lurking was particularly beneficial in that game (Transformers). Null here.
Sakura Hana
- Questionable. She fiercely defended Katsuki and I sung her praises, then once it came to MathBlade and myself she seemed to change her tune a lot. MathBlade was scum-reading her, and I don't think I'm quite so confident, partly due to her recent activity in-thread which seems unnecessarily engaged for scum, but in the end slight scum for me.
MariaR
- Similar to Sakura in that her recent bantering seems unnecessarily engaged for scum, but then again, she nearly got lynched and may need to cover her butt here. In this case also, Katsuki had a hard scum-read on her, so much so that he was willing to fake a guilty (which even though MariaR's guilty was faked, she can still be scum - seemed like people wrote her off quickly as town post-reveal and I'm not sure why). Again, I'm not as confident here so slight scum for me.

gunsThis category is much harder for me to sort; most of this is going to be gut feelings, really.

Wisdom
- Not a fan of his tunneling, but it makes me think he's town, despite MathBlade's words.
Nosferatu
- Man of relatively few words but has remained engaged. Slight town for me.
Moment
- Initially got scummy vibes here. Her gambit doesn't make her town in my eyes by way of the fact that scum could easily do the same thing, as they would have to know town had other gunsmiths, although the Tracker fake seems a less likely scum-gambit, so I'll say slight town.
Kokichi Oma
- Reaction to Moment's gambit gets very WIFOM-y in my head, as I can see scum!Kokichi, having not submitted the kill, having that reaction, though it also seems a possible town reaction, though in my head I would respond to such a claim as Moment's without his level of aggression and maybe more thoughtfulness like "Hm, what explains this since I know I didn't visit them?" since faking a claim like that as scum seems worse than sub-optimal, but then again, Kokichi and I are different people after all. In the end, null.
Purrcocet
- Something seems oddly suspicious about Purrcocet. Can't quite place it - maybe it's the trying too hard to be cute? Also somewhat PoE. Slight scum here.
I really hate this list because in a Prof friday scum world the part we would look at is the gun cataory and those details are quite bland and wifom compared to the one with other no guns. Also Prof why were you voting Sakura over me if I'm lower on the list? That doesn't make much sense for me
In post 4423, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 4418, MariaR wrote:I feel like I'm choking on all this testosterone
I have a testosterone deficiency so no worries from me ;)
thank goodness
In post 4431, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4426, Prof Fridays wrote:I say so in the list, but yes, it is ordered that way.
im not really reading what your reasons are cause i dont really care and im not gonna lie to myself and pretend to

i only care about the placement of everyone else. its interesting you townread wisdom and not kokichi. You also have no red reads. Why's that?
Why do you townread Kokichi so hard? I'd love to hear that
In post 4434, Nosferatu wrote:i understand that but if you have two pools and you have no obvious scumreads I would expect town to PoE and just pick the ones that arent towny as potential scum

the fact that you didn't makes your readlist seem wishwashy and non-committal.
Oh shit I'm agreeing with Nos oop
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4441, Sakura Hana wrote:Tbf i wasnt hard scumreading prof until this post:
In post 4244, Prof Fridays wrote:Remind me why I'm scum again and
why we aren't lynching among MathBlade's picks?
I saw this but didn't really remember what maths picks were so I ignored it
In post 4447, Moment wrote:I will agree that I don't think that scum in Prof Fridays' situation would claim Vanilla Town, but I think it's incorrect to give everyone a free pass because of that. It would make me willing to lynch elsewhere first, at the very least (elsewhere, say, on MariaR).

With regards to those quotes, they don't do anything at all for me. It's more of a reactionary comment than a deliberate crumb and I don't actually see how this specifically comes from a town gunsmith over a scum gunsmith, or even just a scum player faking a townread. What's more, it ignores the possibility of Spiffeh being the scum poisoner; that's not entirely unreasonable, of course, but I would consider it towny if he seemed to consider that somewhere along the line.
The fact you're just letting a prof friday lynch go through thinking they're town and I am clearly pushing it doesn't raise alarm bells to you? If I were you I'd be calling that wagon off I doubt is bussing right now since the other scum is likely in gunsmiths so what are you doing right now? This is a really big scum claim
In post 4449, Moment wrote:
In post 4448, Sakura Hana wrote:And what are u expecting the poisoner to claim?
Something other than Vanilla Town that doesn't have a gun, presumably. Hadn't really given a lot of thought to the specifics. I'm not sure how much creativity it would really require, if any at all.
Anyone who claims non VT with no gun would've prob been a main char and I don't think anyone would claim not VT here as poisoner
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
Moments play around this wagon makes me want to take a step back
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4451, Sakura Hana wrote:First of all, all 3 MCs are dead, we have 5 gunsmiths running around, and a dead JOAT with presumably cop similar abilities.
I dunno but it feels like Poisoner claims VT here 100% of the time.
yeah this
In post 4485, Dunnstral wrote:I'm probably biased due to all this testosterone, and because katsuki fake claimed a guilty on me in minuet, and because Maria is my friend, but in my humble opinion I believe that prof fridays has shown themself to be town and we should consider other possibilities
Stop. You're doing yourself no favors at
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 am

Post by MariaR »

at all*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prodge sorry
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi and moment can't both be scum and the way moment is reacting to the prof wagon doesn't seem like partners to me it feels like him knowing prof is town and trying to set up a ML for me the next day. So where the fuck am I incorrect
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: All moment posts this day
In post 4272, Moment wrote:I don't think it's terribly unlikely that Prof Fridays is scum. Spiffeh seemed to disagree though (at least, regarding ankamius' play), so I'd like to see what he has to say there.
In post 4277, Moment wrote:
In post 4274, Purrcocet wrote:honestly ima make a bold statement and say we can lock that slot scum just for ank's read on mylo
What about Maria?

Also, Purrcocet does have a gun.
In post 4443, Moment wrote:Someone call me if lynching in Prof Fridays, MariaR and Nosferatu doesn't win the game. Oh, and don't lynch Muffins. I think he's (probably) not scum.

By the way, crazy idea I've been considering that I feel like just floating out there: scum Purrcocet?
In post 4445, Moment wrote:
In post 4422, Prof Fridays wrote:Nosferatu - Man of relatively few words but has remained engaged. Slight town for me.
Why? Just because of "engagement"?

------
In post 4444, Dunnstral wrote:I'll call you

Prof Fridays looks like town in his recent reaction to pressure - MariaR you know my read there, Nosferatu softed his investigative result on day 1 which is a weird angle to take if he were scum faking gunsmith
In order:
1) Why? Mind elaborating on that? It didn't really do anything for me; not like matt's reaction did.
2) Gotcha.
3) Mind quoting that for me?
In post 4447, Moment wrote:I will agree that I don't think that scum in Prof Fridays' situation would claim Vanilla Town, but I think it's incorrect to give everyone a free pass because of that. It would make me willing to lynch elsewhere first, at the very least (elsewhere, say, on MariaR).

With regards to those quotes, they don't do anything at all for me. It's more of a reactionary comment than a deliberate crumb and I don't actually see how this specifically comes from a town gunsmith over a scum gunsmith, or even just a scum player faking a townread. What's more, it ignores the possibility of Spiffeh being the scum poisoner; that's not entirely unreasonable, of course, but I would consider it towny if he seemed to consider that somewhere along the line.
In post 4449, Moment wrote:
In post 4448, Sakura Hana wrote:And what are u expecting the poisoner to claim?
Something other than Vanilla Town that doesn't have a gun, presumably. Hadn't really given a lot of thought to the specifics. I'm not sure how much creativity it would really require, if any at all.
In post 4455, Moment wrote:
In post 4451, Sakura Hana wrote:First of all, all 3 MCs are dead, we have 5 gunsmiths running around, and a dead JOAT with presumably cop similar abilities.
I dunno but it feels like Poisoner claims VT here 100% of the time.
Sure. Like I said; it wasn't a huge indicator to me. I will say, however, that Minuet's Trio had the main characters, the "mass" role as well as one other town role separate from both of those; it's not entirely unreasonable. Although, as I type that, I realize that that "other" town role is probably just Dunnstral.

Eh, yeah. I suppose it's probably not really indicative one way or the other actually.
In post 4457, Moment wrote:
In post 4453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4445, Moment wrote:1) Why? Mind elaborating on that? It didn't really do anything for me; not like matt's reaction did.
It looks more like they're resigned to their lynch and are giving out last reads than they're trying to set up associatives or change the lynch
That can come from town or scum. In fact, it might even be
scum
indicative if Prof Fridays is a town player that normally fights tooth and nail against getting mislynch.

------
In post 4454, Sakura Hana wrote:Can't claim doctor because we already got an MC gated Doctor.
Can't claim poisoner because obviously
Can't claim Gunsmith because no gun
Can't claim Cop because no gun and an MC with a gated cop shot (or more).
Can't claim any other investigative because they'd likely be found lying sooner rather than later.
Can't claim BP because we lynch them anyways.

Seriously what are you expecting a scum poisoner to claim here.
I already said that I hadn't given it much specific thought; I get the point.
In post 4459, Moment wrote:
In post 4458, Dunnstral wrote:So why do you feel nosferatu is scum?
Seemingly inconsistent or made up positions, the forced posting from the beginning of the game, and a realization that some things that I was townreading him for earlier - mainly frustration with Nancy Drew- would probably still come from scum in the same manner. That's the short version of it, at least.

Oh, and also the way that he dealt with the guilty on MariaR. This isn't an associative read, it's a scumtell that I've found myself guilty of sometimes. If you go back and look, he just didn't really talk about it at all. You could call it TMI on knowing that it's a fake guilty and being awkward to deal with it or you could call it a partner associative (I'm not calling it one way or the other), but either way I think that sort of skirting around an issue is a scum reaction.

You can see at the start moment goes "Prof could be scum" in his very first post. So why isn't he voting? Because he's waiting for Spiffy? But that doesn't make much sense to wait for a scumread to voice there thoughts. Unless moment is gonna say he outright wanted spiffy to speak so it can change his thoughts but I doubt that so he must tr spiffy. But last I checked it was a scumread look here:
Spoiler: Moment posts with reads on spiffy
In post 631, Moment wrote:
In post 623, MariaR wrote:The reason I disappear is that I do other things while I post and sometimes forget about the game. Dunn can vouch for me on this I do agree that I could've asked Nancy more but my day really wasn't the best and mafia was the last thing on my mind. I do think you're towny because I can fully understand where you're coming from. Can you go into more detail on your Nos scumread? Would you lynch Spiffy here?
There's not much more to my Nosferatu scumread than I said in , especially considering as he hasn't actually been around since then. Spiffeh I'm starting to come around on; perhaps it's just me being fooled by scum starting to put more effort in, but I would need more convincing to lynch him at the moment.

And, as much as I believe you in what you say, I'm afraid it doesn't really change anything with regards to my read on you. I don't think that it could.
In post 670, Moment wrote:For the record, I'm coming more around to town Dunnstral and back around to scum Spiffeh.

------
In post 667, MariaR wrote:
In post 666, Moment wrote:Town, town, undecided. Why those three in specific?
It's the 3 people I'm trying to sort the most at the moment.
Is that because you scumread them, or...? I'm not sure you got to the core of my question. Why are you trying to sort those three the most right now?
In post 1608, Moment wrote:Well, as long as TBG, Katsuki, and zMuffinMan are still "playing" the game like they are, my list of suspects pretty much just boils down to Kokichi, matt and maybe Spiffeh. So...

VOTE: projectmatt

------
In post 1606, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was thinking about your Maria buddying comments D1 and now I understand why nothing she did actually looked like buddying to me. Because, it just seemed quite natural to me and I doubt I would have even considered it, had you not suggested it first. Usually if I’m being pocketed, I’ll get pinged in some way. There will be something about the way they’re reacting to me that either seems insincere or over the top, and I didn’t get that sense at all from Maria.
Sure.
In post 4272, Moment wrote:I don't think it's terribly unlikely that Prof Fridays is scum. Spiffeh seemed to disagree though (at least, regarding ankamius' play), so I'd like to see what he has to say there.

He goes "I'm coming around to town spiffy"
But then goes back to scum
Then back to maybe. And this is never explained not once so it's logical to think he still scumreads them so why is he waiting for Spiffy thoughts? The read feels made up and like a random excuse to not vote Prof. It feels like moment is doing anything to stay off the wagon.
The rest of the iso is a bit of wagon why Prof could be town for claiming "VT" when Sakura proves this incorrect he says "I get it" and throws the reason away. He also throws a few jabs at me wanting to line up lynches on me and Purr Nos in the last post? Overall I think Moment has tried to line up lynches with his TMI info and trying to find good advantages and reasons for why X Y Z is scum. I don't want to vote Prof friday because given how moment is acting behind this wagon. Honestly I don't expect people to read this cause I made it but hey if you do thanks Kudos tell me your thoughts.
I want to vote moment but sadly he's a gun holder and ik we should vote in people who don't have guns.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 am

Post by MariaR »

He's looking for reasons that stick and avoiding the prof wagon so he can go "yeah prof was town" and line up lynches you can see the progression getting to that point in a weird angle because his first post of the day was "prof could be scum"
So find a reason to not vote there (Spiffy) but we already explained how that's weird and doesn't make sense. Why isn't he voting me? Moment should be voting me here but maybe he doesn't want a wagon on me to get traction cause prof is already so close to be being lynched? That's the best bet I can think of because his words do not make any sense. It's stalling to look good for not lynching town and if he lynched me after too he'd be obv sus.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:52 am

Post by MariaR »

That Spiffy read is fabricated but does that make moment/Spiffy SvS? Maybe infact I can see it that could explain why it's so random and why he asked Spiffy of all people
VOTE: Spiffeh
I like Sakura her engagement with me felt legit I think she's town her play doesn't make sense as scum it's outright suicide
Muffin? I don't really understand but he's town for a mod error cause I'd have been lynched otherwise I believe? I need more details on that but I'd vote him over Sakura
Prof is spewed town with moment scum
bingo.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

maria pls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”