AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by AP »

@FL: Who's you Mason buddy in this game?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1775, AP wrote:@FL: Who's you Mason buddy in this game?
sephiroth. that's why we baited the wagon on him.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by AP »

VOTE: Seph

:P

If I did this on D1 only you would have got the joke/meme. Now the whole wide world knows about it, so no need for me to explain it. :lol:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by AP »

And considering you weren't on Flubber's wagon either I'd say you're doing pretty good this game. :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1777, AP wrote:VOTE: Seph

If I did this on D1 only you would have got the joke/meme. Now the whole wide world knows about it, so no need for me to explain it. :lol:

Not gonna lie, not a bad reason for going after Seph, tbh.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1777, AP wrote:VOTE: Seph

+1
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Gamma - I'm so happy that both my fake mason claim screw up and your fake mason claim screw up, both involved Creature.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by profii »

I’ve been looking at Saudade - but like outside of this game too - I think whilst playing he had got a N_M style about him but I’ve also noticed he goes out of character and becomes “normal” in the post game chat etc

So whilst the play style of “I’ll just follow the IC” is actively not scum hunting, also quite risky given we have both just seen FL take a massive risk on that mason claim - I’ll put that down to Saudade just strictly following a meta so he can produce it as town or scum

He needs a PR to sort basically. He could be a day 1 pl in terms of we know he will be impossible to sort let’s get the game moving but that moments passed

I’ll just ignore him for until he starts thinking for himself
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1760, Garmr wrote:Also I think profii was sucking up to performer somewhat a bit so I don't think they would be scum together somewhat.
In post 1561, profii wrote:I’ve just realised what’s going on

Ha ha
In post 1586, profii wrote:I figured you were gonna wait to see if anyone, I guess AP slipped in anyway. Boo
I assumed Perfs result meant he wanted someone to say IDK what this could be so he could go “well that makes this vague result look more like a guilty”

Not wanting to fully out that before it happened was not perf buddying, it was a signal to the numerous posters going “your actions are great but what’s was the results ?!” That perhaps they should desist for risk of disarming a trap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1758, Garmr wrote:I probably have some bias here but I still think maxous is town. His early reads were similar to mine day 1 and I have a soft spot for that but his latter reads for day 1 branched away from mine and were quite different so I don't feel like he was suckering me in.

The pace is slow this game and there's a couple of people who feel silent. Going to be a hypocrite here and say look at the number of unvotes.

VOTE: Profii
I also think Maxous is town

I recall a game where LyLo was me (T) una (S) and Mathdino, who replaced in

Me and Una were wall posting and wall posting about why each other were scum, I can distinctly remember being like “I’m arguing that Una did X, but technically, I kinda also did X, but it’s the only way I can push Una!scum - I hope this doesn’t back fire”

So I kinda feel like Maxous pushing AP for things he also did might be a similar thing, could be wrong but idk

Also AP seems engaged enough and answering questions in detail, he always gets a lil put out when a wagon starts on him - what I don’t recall is a time when I played with scum AP/a50 so I am going to go look and see if he maintains that pattern as scum- it’s certainly in his town range
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1767, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1763, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1692, Maxous wrote:To clarify: AP is claiming to have roleblocked literally the one slot he knows for a fact didn't go anywhere - due to Performer's track result.
Quite a coincidence.
In post 1696, Maxous wrote:
In post 1693, Nero Cain wrote:Who'd he claim to RB?
Me.
AFTER Performer gave his track results on me.

You can judge AP's reasoning for yourself
If AP were scum fakeclaiming disloyal RB, he could literally just choose any fucking townie and claim to have blocked them. And then he could just pretend the action failed because both him and his target were town.

He didn't have to claim to target someone that we knew didn't move last night.

Like, you're not thinking critically about this at all.
AP didn't use his result to push back on Maxous at all which was what I was looking for. But I also think AP is aware it would have discredited his claim. Still think his claim is genuine.
this is a good point actually
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1782, profii wrote:I’ve been looking at Saudade - but like outside of this game too - I think whilst playing he had got a N_M style about him but I’ve also noticed he goes out of character and becomes “normal” in the post game chat etc

So whilst the play style of “I’ll just follow the IC” is actively not scum hunting, also quite risky given we have both just seen FL take a massive risk on that mason claim - I’ll put that down to Saudade just strictly following a meta so he can produce it as town or scum

He needs a PR to sort basically. He could be a day 1 pl in terms of we know he will be impossible to sort let’s get the game moving but that moments passed

I’ll just ignore him for until he starts thinking for himself
This is what I was alluding to in terms of him eventually slipping. What makes Saudade dangerous as either alignment is his ability to switch meta game to game. That said if saudade is still up in the air tomorrow I don't have a problem sorting him then.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Saudade is the sole reason I hate meta reads.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Profii has gotten better lately in my opinion due to their calm attitude while attention was on them and some of their recent posts containing good analysis. I still have lingering suspicions, but I am not as confident as I used to be in this slot being scum.
I don't like Nero Cain's slot at the moment because I agree that Shortaru's defense of Flubber was scummy and Nero Cain has provided few reads. I also dislike how he has criticized XX multiple times, but hasn't been that active at actually pushing him and is not voting him at this time.
Overall, these two slots are the only ones I can see myself voting at the moment.
VOTE: Nero Cain
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

I hope that everyone who isn't currently voting votes in their next post with an explanation of why they're doing it.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1514, profii wrote:
In post 1509, RCEnigma wrote:I would prefer in the pool of Shattiel/Nero/Sephiroth
Let's see:

Nero (Creature/Short)

Spoiler: words
Creature listed flubbers posts as 2-2-0 G-A-R when he was doing that shtick.
random list in creature willing to lynch flubber, but was also willing to lynch a wide range of players.
the list got whittled down a bit, flubber was still in the final 5 but creature prefers Seph, a scum!nero flip would indicate seph being a counter wagon here I guess.
*if anyone checks these things, go back and read this in context* - DVa was trying to round up the gang to wagon and ofrhz pointed out Seph was VLA so flubber was better, which makes 728 a weird comment.
bit weird that creature claims his list was ordered and our IC FL was 3rd bottom :| idk what this means

*Insert Shortaru*

picks up straight away flubber is a strong lynch contender, would obviously now look for signs of concern if short is scum
& challenges flubbers logic on scum theatre...
& doesn't like the naked vote on flubber, despite last notable posts challenging flubber.
asks for a case on flubber, picks up that it is active lurking then tries to say is that just flubbers way
a case on xx2008 - if I'm looking for scum in this iso, you could say this is a distraction.

*Nero*
made 1 post.... blah

Ok so Shattiel
Spoiler: words
initially calls out Flubber as noob-style
He spends a lot of time messing about with what role/modifier he might be
Makes a case on xx2008 at - mental note, much earlier than shorts...
The biggest running theme is soft defences of Creature.
mental note - go check the vote count here, pretty good scum call here, if there is any pressure on flubber you'd probably not bus that hard on day 1. I like this post.
I never like these restrictions of lynch pools, especially now we know flub was red.
wont random lynch there - seems weird if 1 scum is in a pool of 4, rather than finding maybe 4 in 19.

and finally Seph
Spoiler: blah
first of all, mental note having been through those 2 ISOs above,those 2 town read seph quite a bit so idk lets see how this goes...

initial pressure is on creature and his record keeping.
then the big 1v1 vs Nos.
but then again this is a slot that doesn't really go anywhere in particular, there is a comment towards the end regarding flubber and seph specifically say not trying to dismiss the wagon but Seph claims to be good at scum, so this ~could~ be a better way of doing what short was trying to do

I'd probably say Nero looks scummy (thanks to Short more than anything), the other 2 not so much.
i feel like the case on Nero is worth reading

I’m voting there

Also we just finished BoonyToonz where TChill made a subtle defence of a day 1 scum wagon, then fake claimed and the wagon died but on reflection, the day 1 defence should have ate rope - this is where I’m at with Shortarus posts relating to Flubber
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Out of curiosity what specifically pinged you from Shortaru as a defense. How do you feel about Maxous today? In your last readslist you said he had enough connections to be suspicious but you would sort it later. It is later and I think there's enough surrounding him to re evaluate.

That same readslist you noted Shortaru as town specifically for his case on XX, Nero picked up the read so why is it scummy now? If I gave you a shot right now are you confident Nero flips scum?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1787, RCEnigma wrote:Saudade is the sole reason I hate meta reads.
????
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Bit of meta (I know I just said I hate it) 1514 was the exact kind of post I was waiting for from Profii to really put a town read on him.

If I had to form a town block right now it would be something like FL, Performer, AP, Profii, ofhrz, Maxous.

Shattiel, xx, carca

CT, saudade not exactly sorted

Nos for day 2, garmr.....reasons

Nero, Sephiroth
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1792, Saudade wrote:
In post 1787, RCEnigma wrote:Saudade is the sole reason I hate meta reads.
????
It's a thing. You're one weird dude. I like it though.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Saudade »

: D
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1793, RCEnigma wrote:If I had to form a town block right now it would be something like FL, Performer, AP, Profii, ofrhz, Maxous.
Why is Max town? Max's only scumread is someone else in your townbloc
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1788, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Shortaru's defense of Flubber was scummy
Elaborate?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1781, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Gamma - I'm so happy that both my fake mason claim screw up and your fake mason claim screw up, both involved Creature.
Wut
Creature was tangentially involved by being in the same room for mine
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1796, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1793, RCEnigma wrote:If I had to form a town block right now it would be something like FL, Performer, AP, Profii, ofrhz, Maxous.
Why is Max town? Max's only scumread is someone else in your townbloc
Town can't be wrong? He also scumread you day one and you're also in my town block. I townread him independent of his scumreads.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”