Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2244, the worst wrote:Your SR on me is a meme which I out-memed
Find a better SR you don't have enough since I'm town

Also {TW, snow} is a very weird team and actually so is {Maria, tw}
lol for memes, you'll have to consult meme man or The Meme Men. 2 cool folks (or 3 depending on how you count them)

how are those weird pairings?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2245, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2231, Elsa Jay wrote:Lady you don't have to try to convince me anymore. You are 100% scum in my mind until your hung or NKed. I'm ignoring any other argument you got for you being town.
VOTE: Elsa Jay

If you won't even bother with reason maybe you'll bother with this? This makes it sound like you just want me to be scum rather than actually having a case.
What are your reads? And why didn't you track me , for instance?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2246, Elsa Jay wrote:The fact you took so long to vote me is actually shocking. I've been pushing your death for the last 24 hours atleast. But you havent cased me yet or written out why I'm scum. This is still a vote of passion from you, you know.

Get a good essay about why I'm scum so on the 1 % chance you flip town you fuck town one more time with your game plan. You've clearly fucked up already, what's one more?
This feels like EJ & LA are opposite alignments
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2247, the worst wrote:
In post 2241, Performer wrote:Based on a quick reread of the mod's posts on pg 1, there are NOT 14 ability roles ... leading me to think VTs can exist. I forget - who kept doubting there could be VTs in this setup? Serious question.
I was actually wondering if it was role madnessy a little earlier but I stopped thinking that : ]
@mod this isn't role madness and there aren't bastard elements in this, are there?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Performer »

@EJ & anyone - don't you guys think voting yet another claimed tpr, is a terrible idea? We already voted 1 on d1 and lost two on the first phase. What if LA really is claimed Tracker, do we really want to risk lowering our chance to win yet again?

Also just realized that if a50 is buddying me, he's doing a fine job because that's a weak point of mine whether I'm scum or town :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Voting a fake TPR claim is simple. She wanted to be a watcher but went "oopsie" and is trying to pass it off as a town mistake. It's so obvious it hurts.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2251, Performer wrote:
In post 2231, Elsa Jay wrote:Lady you don't have to try to convince me anymore. You are 100% scum in my mind until your hung or NKed. I'm ignoring any other argument you got for you being town.

If you won't even bother with reason maybe you'll bother with this? This makes it sound like you just want me to be scum rather than actually having a case.
Townreads:
- Maria
- The Worst
- Purrcocet
- Chara

Null:
- Snowman
- Performer
- Alonzo

Probably mutually exclusive to each other:
- Almost50
- Carcalilly slot

Scum:
- Kokichi
- Elsa

So my scumteam would be Elsa/Kokichi/one of a50 and Carcalilly slot.

And as I explained before, I tracked Carcalilly thinking I was watching Carcalilly because she was a claimed PR who I townread pretty solidly, and I wanted to see what would happen to her, if anything.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2255, Elsa Jay wrote:Voting a fake TPR claim is simple. She wanted to be a watcher but went "oopsie" and is trying to pass it off as a town mistake. It's so obvious it hurts.
Yes, because ad hominem and and weird whispery shit while not reading anything I say is a great way to make people go to your side...

And once again,
if I were scum wouldn't I have gone over this plan with the other scum players?
You're basically saying for me to be scum two other people would have to a) let me fake tracker who thought she was a watcher or b) two other people would have had to make the exact same mistake I did. Not that you're going to read or respond to this, but don't you realize how unlikely that is?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2256, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2251, Performer wrote:

Townreads:
- Maria
- The Worst
- Purrcocet
- Chara

Null:
- Snowman
- Performer
- Alonzo

Probably mutually exclusive to each other:
- Almost50
- Carcalilly slot

Scum:
- Kokichi
- Elsa

So my scumteam would be Elsa/Kokichi/one of a50 and Carcalilly slot.

And as I explained before, I tracked Carcalilly thinking I was watching Carcalilly because she was a claimed PR who I townread pretty solidly, and I wanted to see what would happen to her, if anything.
I still TR Kokichi but I probably like this post
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2256, Lady Angel wrote:I tracked Carcalilly thinking I was watching Carcalilly because
she was a claimed PR
who I townread pretty solidly,
Say what?? OK, regardless of you alignment you really need to go NOW.

VOTE: Lady Angel

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2257, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2255, Elsa Jay wrote:Voting a fake TPR claim is simple. She wanted to be a watcher but went "oopsie" and is trying to pass it off as a town mistake. It's so obvious it hurts.
Yes, because ad hominem and and weird whispery shit while not reading anything I say is a great way to make people go to your side...

And once again,
if I were scum wouldn't I have gone over this plan with the other scum players?
You're basically saying for me to be scum two other people would have to a) let me fake tracker who thought she was a watcher or b) two other people would have had to make the exact same mistake I did. Not that you're going to read or respond to this, but don't you realize how unlikely that is?
Simple explanation is you didnt say you were claiming it to your buddies or you only said Tracker and they went "cool, do that.". You bringing up the daychat thing is a poor excuse as scum who fucked up. I'd have taken this argument if it wasn't from you, but you saying it invalidates it because your the scum using it as cover.

And yeah, I didnt even have to point it out that you fucked up again. Ducky got my back.

Outta here, scum. Out before you accidentally throw and get your teammates caught too. I actually want to have fun and deduce.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2259, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2256, Lady Angel wrote:I tracked Carcalilly thinking I was watching Carcalilly because
she was a claimed PR
who I townread pretty solidly,
Say what?? OK, regardless of you alignment you really need to go NOW.

VOTE: Lady Angel
By Ducky, I obviously meant Monkey. The point still stands.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by the worst »

Do monkey/elsa SvS like this? I feel like I'm being obtuse. Obviously something wonky is going on and I have no idea what it is.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

What's going on is I'm saving Maria and Almost finally is following my lead since Lady fucked up super bad.

This is fate, Ducky. Follow our lead.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by the worst »

You are the sick dark whispers of the abyss, Elsa.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

But they are so
tempting and hold truth
, right?

When have I ever lied to you before?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2262, the worst wrote:Do monkey/elsa SvS like this? I feel like I'm being obtuse. Obviously something wonky is going on and I have no idea what it is.
I am not gonna stop you from calling yourself anything if you can't see how LA is moving from bad to worse with every single post she makes.

First she discredits an investigative result w.o. mentioning a reason. Then she comes up with a really bad reason that Carca did nothing last night. The she says she thought she was a Watcher rather than a Tracker. The she says Carca was her top TR when she obviously had Ruby as her Top TR by the end of D1. Then she explains that Carca was a claimed PR when all the fuss was about Carca claiming a VT unprompted.

So, LA + Carca + ??? tw?? maybe??

If that's the case, then I do feel sorry for you. Really. I dunno why you didn't replace out when you saw you were grouped with 2 incompetent scums (no offense).

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Alonzo »

ouch!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Almost, I was trying to avoid the "incompetent" comments since I'm the nice one. Encourage them to try harder next to me.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by the worst »

A50 I'm calling for someone who's not in the middle of this to explain it to me. LA carries herself with enough of an awkward tonality that this isn't a smoking gun for me, no. It's also surprising that we have a town neap flip and you're claiming vc with another tpr claim in play.

like one of you and LA is always scum and I don't really know how best to solve this atm.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by the worst »

Your case makes sense. It always makes sense regardless of alignment (actually it not making sense would be slightly town indicative; but I digress :lol:)

Can I tell whether irs correct or whether I strongly agree when playing through several layers of mucus? nnnnnah
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2256, Lady Angel wrote:And as I explained before, I tracked Carcalilly thinking I was watching Carcalilly because she was a claimed PR who I townread pretty solidly, and I wanted to see what would happen to her, if anything.
? she claimed VT not PR
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2167, Snowman wrote:Don't see the scum-motivation behind Almost's Neo claim, especially considering his VT claim D1. Even if he was poisoned and wanted to take someone down with him, A)Why choose Carca of all people B)Why not claim cop and site a hard guilty on her via cop C)Why backtrack from pushing Carca when he supposedly came out to get Carca lynched D)Why claim a role that's virtually identical to VC. Can't really see her coming out as scum to try and lynch Carca just to shift directions soon after.
You're very narrow minded if you can't put 2/2 together.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

This game has been a train wreck on my end, and it's taught me that I clearly shouldn't be in more than one large theme at a time. I guess the only thing I can really keep saying is that I'm not scum but I don't blame anyone for lynching me at this point.

Anyways, I'm going to full claim before I shove my foot in my mouth even further...

In addition to being a tracker, I drew the loved and conditional modifiers as well. Loved is self-explanatory but my condition is that if I get targeted during the night at any point by scum, I die. I'm aware that claiming this in-thread is suicide but I honestly deserve to die in this game at this point and I'm at least trying to make sure it's not a mislynch. If you guys don't believe this, please lynch one of Elsa/Kokichi/a50 tomorrow, unless Carca's slot flips scum in which case a50 is probably fine. I really don't see a world where I share an alignment in this game with Elsa or one of a50/Carca slot.

I was trying to hide it by lurking but then I thought I had something and that led to this disaster. Hopefully I don't make a mistake this dumb again.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Let me think about this

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”