CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

COTM 2018 Identity Game 2

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Welcome to your game of Identity,
Haschel Cedricson
! Below is the list of the twelve strangers you'll be trying to figure out, and a randomized list of the twelve identities.

StrangerIdentity
AronisCelebrity crush? Caterpillar that looks like Donald Trump's hair: https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-c ... 9__700.jpg
AurathebirbHoroscope sign? Ophiuchus
D3f3nd3rScariest thing to ever happen to you? Being a line cook at getting yelled at by very tall and scary people
DeasVailFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
ErrantparabolaSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
FelissanSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.
implosionBiggest/weirdest talent? I'm able to lodge my left shoulder neatly behind my neck
InvisibilitySecret no one knows? I have a Webkinz account with over 50+ Webkinz.
mastinaSecret no one knows? I was homeschooled until I was 16.
MinaBiggest/weirdest talent? I have much more of pi memorized than I will ever use in my life (~55 digits)
TheWayItEndsScariest thing to ever happen to you? I don't know about ever but a couple of weeks ago there was this real big drunk guy on the bus, gesticulating wildly and sometimes at me and ranting like "I WILL FUCK YOU UP I WILL KILL YOU" that sort of thing. And we were the last people to get off the bus, at the same stop, in the dark. Pretty yikes.
VijaradaCelebrity crush? I have a Bill Hader shrine on my wall.

You have
(expired on 2018-11-01 06:18:36)
to make your first move, Haschel.
Last edited by CuddlyCaucasian on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:38 am

Post by xofelf »

Good luck!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Alright, let's split this up.

Homeschool
Pi
13th Warrior
Terra Mystica
Soccer
Trump Caterpillar
Line Cook

Shoulder behind neck
Hader shrine
Webkinz
Ophiuchus
Drunk guy on bus
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Felissan »

hi
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:45 pm

StrangerIdentity
AronisSecret no one knows? I was homeschooled until I was 16.
AurathebirbBiggest/weirdest talent? I have much more of pi memorized than I will ever use in my life (~55 digits)
D3f3nd3rFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
DeasVailSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
implosionSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.
mastinaCelebrity crush? Caterpillar that looks like Donald Trump's hair: https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-c ... 9__700.jpg
TheWayItEndsScariest thing to ever happen to you? Being a line cook at getting yelled at by very tall and scary people

StrangerIdentity
ErrantparabolaBiggest/weirdest talent? I'm able to lodge my left shoulder neatly behind my neck
FelissanCelebrity crush? I have a Bill Hader shrine on my wall.
InvisibilitySecret no one knows? I have a Webkinz account with over 50+ Webkinz.
MinaHoroscope sign? Ophiuchus
VijaradaScariest thing to ever happen to you? I don't know about ever but a couple of weeks ago there was this real big drunk guy on the bus, gesticulating wildly and sometimes at me and ranting like "I WILL FUCK YOU UP I WILL KILL YOU" that sort of thing. And we were the last people to get off the bus, at the same stop, in the dark. Pretty yikes.

(expired on 2018-11-01 07:45:46)
for your next action!
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Invisibility »

ego
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hi
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Triple Identity on the Trump Hair Caterpillar, please.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Your choices are: Aurathebirb, DeasVail, and mastina.

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:03 pm

DeasVail has a crush on the caterpillar.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Oh, right.
DeasVail has a crush on the caterpillar.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Correct!

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbBiggest/weirdest talent? I have much more of pi memorized than I will ever use in my life (~55 digits)
D3f3nd3rFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
implosionSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
mastinaSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.
TheWayItEndsScariest thing to ever happen to you? Being a line cook at getting yelled at by very tall and scary people

StrangerIdentity
ErrantparabolaBiggest/weirdest talent? I'm able to lodge my left shoulder neatly behind my neck
VijaradaScariest thing to ever happen to you? I don't know about ever but a couple of weeks ago there was this real big drunk guy on the bus, gesticulating wildly and sometimes at me and ranting like "I WILL FUCK YOU UP I WILL KILL YOU" that sort of thing. And we were the last people to get off the bus, at the same stop, in the dark. Pretty yikes.

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:19:28)
for your next action!

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:21 pm

D3f3nd3r memorized all that pi.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Correct again! 2 down, 10 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
implosionSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
mastinaSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:22:32)
for your next action!

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:23 pm

Mastina really likes The 13th Warrior.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Correct again! 3 down, 9 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
implosionSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:25:46)
for your next action!

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Aronis was home-schooled.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Correct again! 4 down, 8 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:28:03)
for your next action!

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:29 pm

How many questions do I have built up? Five?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yep, 5 it is!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:34 pm

Fuck it.

Implosion quasi-cheated at Terra Mystica.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by xofelf »

Correct! 5 down, 7 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:38:13)
for your next action!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Mina is an Ophiuchus.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by xofelf »

Correct! 6 down, 6 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:41:42)
for your next action!

Return to “Finished Threads”