LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #200) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by LabRat01 »

sorry, I really don't have much time left, so I'll read it later

except the things I responded to, I haven't read past the post from 5 hours ago and it'll have to remain that way till I'm in a slightly better situation irl
just gonna post the things I haven't posted from the catchup yet and I respond to the rest later
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #201) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1538, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1522, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1489, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1478, volxen wrote:No please vote Dr. J, I want to stay to endgame.
In post 1158, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: volxen
In post 1347, the worst wrote:VOTE: volxen
Sick as a dog now, I'll be aroundish but kind of feverish and trying to sleep.
In post 1474, LabRat01 wrote:VOTE: volx

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum
this is just pure shade
I was the only one who voted after Volx said he doesn’t want to go to heaven and even if I didn’t, you’re strongly TRing Volx, so how does that even matter?
It’s NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW I AM READING Volxen.
It’s how you/TW/Irrelehant are reading Volxen and voting him.
If I was in Volxen’s shoes right now I would be tearing into you lot even harder than I am.

If you just wanted to say that our votes are correlated, you wouldn’t need to repeat 5 times that volx said anything -_-
And if you wanted to tell volx to scream louder, saying that by quoting his posts is a weird way to go about it
Man, it’s not even important, just admit that it was shade
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1540, Eragon wrote:it is wierd that lab voted a blue read instead of TW/Lab/Doc J
In [url=http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=87441&p=2877398#p2877398]the previous purgatory game[/url], Eragon wrote:11. Rickdaily12 OllyRenard- If this isn’t obvious town then Idk what is,
Especially with all his talk about heaven phases and stuff, I don’t think Scum would make those. Scum would try to push the obvious town, but also town leaders into heaven where they are worthless
In [url=http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=87441&p=2877875#p2877875]the previous purgatory game[/url], Eragon wrote:Also this is another game theory question: as rick said earlier, if we accidentally put one scum into heaven, it's not the end of the world, so I'm wondering for someone like Lukundo, even if I personally SR him, if the majority of the game TR's someone, if we put him in heaven, and I disregard the risk from My POV

discuss?
Your posts from your previous purgatory game. You were scum there, so I guess I shouldn’t rely on it too much…
but you seemed to have the same attitude towards heaven-lynches when you replaced in here, so what changed your mind rn?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:09 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1545, Keyser Söze wrote:
WHAT I EXPECT:

Townie scum reads a player. Townie shares why he is scum.

Townie town reads a player. Townie defends player, sharing why he is town.

Townie votes the player(s) they are town reading the most to heaven, and shares why.

WHAT I AM SEEING:

ImageImage

Now I’m gonna scum read that bullshit all day long.

Hey, you made your point, repeated it several times and you were prooob waiting for me to answer that, but there really isn’t a need to go that far
It may just be a game and I know that I shouldn’t take it personally because we’re all aiming towards some kind of goal, but even despite that, it just kind of… hurt

Just tone it down a bit, please
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #204) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I’ll answer Keyser’s wall later. I really don’t have much time left today, so just bumping that for later

But to answer the question, yes, I do still think that you’re scum. I’m not as confident as before, because tbh the vote change near EoD felt really close to a scumclaim to me before and now it’s a lot weaker, but I do still think that you’ve done a lot of stuff that doesn’t come from town very often
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #205) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1561, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1448, LabRat01 wrote:A lot of keyser’s next posts feel like he’s honestly trying to change the townies’ opinions on him, so that he doesn’t get lynched in the next hell phase.

:shifty:

:giggle:
and btw, that was not a read, but an analysis for the sake of making another argument
Idk what were you trying to say in here, but that doesn’t really change anything
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #206) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:35 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I've been catching up since quite a while. Posting the first few posts, but I have to go in a few minutes, so I'll post the rest when I get back
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:37 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1559, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1521, LabRat01 wrote: I did miss a lot of the later posts, though, so sorry for that. They kind of got lost among all of the other, stronger pushes. :/
The way I remembered the game, except for me, no one seriously tried switching wagons from Creat to anyone else. I kind of expected you to be active about protecting someone you think might be town, especially since I didn’t even remember you saying anything about creat being townie after you discarded your meta read on them, but I guess you do have a point here. Sorry for that
(
Again, I don't know why you are hating on me for not defending Creature enough. Believe you me, if my read was strong my actions would have reflected that intensity (like today). I do not understand how you cannot see this. I do not understand your angle about me being his personal bodyguard either. The playerlist is 9 players. He can defend himself. I needed to defend myself too. I have fought a non-stop fight this game.
)
Sigh, you’re reading it wrong. That part of the read wasn’t very important to me anyways, as it’s nooot a strictly scum indicative action, but I did miss quite a few of your posts, which I apologize for.
Me talking about you not defending creat in the beginning of the post was there mostly to explain the situation to ausuka, since she defended you mostly based on “you town-reading creat”, which at that moment I thought was unlikely to be true. It was not an argument I put much weight on.
The thing I was most confident in was the reasoning behind the CFD votes, but tbh I think the explanation does kind of make sense. :/
In post 1521, LabRat01 wrote:I’m not going to use that as an argument, but actually, the fact that you said “he should be getting TRs from TRing creat” already makes it a valid scum motivation.
But that’s more of a fun fact than anything
(
Thinking further on this today, when I looked at Eragon's D1 ISO - in my opinion, the nature of Eragon's town read of Creature and subsequent actions in D1 demonstrate he was not interested in town cred / winning town points
)
That’s not sth I’d personally like to rely on tbh.
The read felt ok to me, because it fit how I remembered Eragon get his reads normally, but I don’t think it should be indicative in either way. Even if he’s scum, I don’t think it would be that difficult for him to enter the game with making a honest read on a townie.
If he didn’t read the thread and he was asked to spontaneously read someone, the read would be 9/10 times a honest one regardless of alignment. I wouldn’t expect him to blatantly lie about that read even as scum, because without the knowledge of what happened on the thread, he’d have to base the read on his own “standard” scum-hunting ideas anyways.
That’s not a reason to push him imo, but I’m not gonna TR him for it either.
The SRs he got from that are a bit more interesting imo. I still kind of think that it would be weird for so many people to miss or misread eragon’s explanations at the same time (don’t remember who pushed him rn, but that might be a good way to start off later).
In post 1521, LabRat01 wrote:What I SR the most was the lack of effort and the passive attitude towards the push while trying to CFD 1-2 hour before EoD. It felt weird to me that you’d bother trying to change the lynch when you didn’t bother to defend creat against his attackers or explain why is your push a better lynch.
If you didn’t have strong enough reads to either defend creature or push your wagon and there were a lot other players who had much better reads than you, trying to change the wagon, was sth that felt so incredibly detrimental and REALLY unlikely for a townie to do.
Did you notice I'd fucked off by then? I had no power, no voice, I was the rival wagon... my motivation and self-will was at an all-time low. D1 was either me or Creature: I had no strong scum reads to push. I bet you one thing: If I'd magically appeared right near the end to hard town defend Creature, the Keyser-Creature scum team theories would have only got worse :lol: So I left D1 with an AtE reaction test. "incredibly detrimental and REALLY unlikely for a townie to do." - at worst you can call me anti-town, and I'll accept that opinion - but you pushing it as scum alignment indicative is very reachy/suspicious.

No, I didn’t think of that. You did indeed write stuff about being uncomfortable about the you&Creat SvS reads, but tbh the only thing I was thinking about at that time was if the tone and the weak distancing/disagreeing with the reads is indicative of SvS/TvS or not. I didn’t really focus on reading the emotions there :/

And tbh I don’t get the last point. I can accept the townies being anti-town in a way of “acting scummy on purpose” or “AtE self-voting” or “making weird things for w/e reason”, which would harm only the others’ opinions on the “jesting” player, but being anti-town in a way that wouldn’t bring any benefit to the player and could seriously hinder the other players with getting and checking their reads on someone they want to lynch, is just a step too far.
Sth like that happening while the player was making a fully conscious and logical decision would be nothing less than a scum-claim imo. I’m kind of starting to see the emotional reasons which might have led to it looking like that, but tbh at that time the CFD votes REALLY looked to me that way, which left me really freaked out.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #208) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:38 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1565, Irrelephant11 wrote:(I've found you very hard to read all game, especially with the paranoia that you can take advantage of knowing my playstyle without me being able to compare you to anything)
Fun fact, I really doubt I would have ever said so much about myself nor admitted to knowing so many players’ playstyles as scum.
That’s sth, which is difficult to avoid doing as town, while being fully productive, but it would be a total pain to it do as scum as no one would prob appreciate the effort anyways
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #209) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:44 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I have to re-read irrelephant.

And btw, I remembered someone asking me about it, but I’ll prob get to it later

Eragon is ok to me rn. Like, just ok. I don’t think the way he entered the thread was bad and the way he didn’t understand my vote on volx despite wanting to follow the exact same logic at the beginning of the game feels like he honestly forgot about that, which is dumb but slightly townie.

Eragon entered the game with previous knowledge of how to play the game and how to lynch during the heaven phase, so the post he made right after joining the game, about heaven-lynching felt like sth he’d say because he honestly believed that it’s the right thing to do.
Him forgetting about that when it actually came to doing it felt as if he got distracted by “actually having to think of who’s town”, which he didn’t have to do in the previous game because he was scum.
Like, it's dumb, but I think he'd be more likely to do it as town than scum.
That's not my most confident read ever, but tbh I'm ok with it being like that rn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #210) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:07 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1575, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1568, LabRat01 wrote:You even answered the read and I scum-read you for it later, so don’t tell me you just forgot about that now
[SNIPPED QUOTES OF THE HEAVEN-LYNCH DISCUSSION FORM HELL PHASE 1]
Why didn’t you even mention anything about it being scummy back then if you’re so confident in it being “bulshit” rn?
(
I've been highlighting your suspicious behaviour for a while now, but the recent stunts from you lot need to be called out for the bullshit they are.
)
Hahaha you’re not even trying to understand what I said

Let me repeat:
Just a while ago, during the Heaven phase, you yelled at me that my logic for heaven-lynching was “obviously scummy” and “bullshit”.
I have been talking about that method of lynching since WAY before the heaven phase and you literally haven’t said anything about it being “stupid” or “scummy” until you started SRing me now.

I quoted the discussion posts and the stuff I said during the game about my reasons for lynching Volx to heaven in my previous post (that stuff you snipped to make the post shorter).

If you don’t want to read them (again), the discussion started by Eragon introducing "the strategy" during the heaven phase, with which I agreed, but said that we should be careful with it. I was planning to lynch like that anyways, so it doesn’t really matter though.
No one (including you) said anything about it being good/bad until I returned with the subject again later, saying that I think Volx might be a good heaven info-lynch (still during the hell phase).
Irrelephant said that my idea is scummy, which created a bit of a discussion and you joke-answered him that “If volxen flips scum, you’re gonna susp Irrelephant” (which I understood as an indirect agreement with my logic. Or at least, you were talking directly about my logic, but didn’t find it scummy back then).

If you think the strategy is so obviously scummy right now, then why wasn’t it scummy back when you weren’t SRing me? How come you were so happy to yell at me hard for it right now, when you didn’t even bother to disagree with it back then?

All the posts made about that are (again) placed in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
In post 734, Eragon wrote:this is what i feel needs to happen for heaven phase

Heaven 1: send the towniest person we can spare(basically mislynch bait)
Hell 1: hopefully scum, but if town its ok
Heaven 2: this is when it gets interesting with this amount of players, ESPECIALLY if we put town into both heaven and hell phase 1.
IF we send another mislynch bait we can spare to heaven, then thats 3 townies down and puts us into judgement day, with the experienced players left and only the inexperienced ones to solve in judgement day, where the thread is closed.
IF we send a super towny experienced player(im not naming any names but Irrelephant for example) they will do better in judgement day, but we will have a mislynch bait player in the thread maybe? but hopefully we feel good enough with it how it is.

IF we lynch town to hell Phase 1, i suggest putting experienced player to heaven
IF we lynch scum to hell Phase 1, i suggest putting towny/spareable player to heaven and continuing from there.
In post 808, LabRat01 wrote:

Kind of agree, but don’t go overboard with it
everyone’s got different reads anyway, so honestly, any kind of townie-looking lynch except the super confident/helpful ones will be plenty good
In post 822, LabRat01 wrote:P.Edit
About the heaven lynch, I think I’d be fine with volx after all
That’s not personally my strong SR, but if he really is scum (I'm kind of tempted to believe in the TRs on him, but meh), that’s a very valuable flip to get (even if it’s a heaven lynch imo)
I really doubt that scum would just remain idle if they got such a wonderful opportunity to get rid of one of them to heaven and only 2 people (as far as I remember) seemed to strongly push them being town
In post 954, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 856, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 822, LabRat01 wrote:P.Edit
About the heaven lynch, I think I’d be fine with volx after all
That’s not personally my strong TR, but if he really is scum (I'm kind of tempted to believe in the TRs on him, but meh), that’s a very valuable flip to get (even if it’s a heaven lynch imo)
I really doubt that scum would just remain idle if they got such a wonderful opportunity to get rid of one of them to heaven and only 2 people (as far as I remember) seemed to strongly push them being town
1 - this comment about sending volxen to heaven even if scum is pinging me. Do you personally think he'll flip scum? Do you think using heaven lynches to sort is a good strategy in this setup?
No, I don’t think volx is likely to flip scum rn. His later posts were better and he’s strongly TR by my strong TR, which kinda makes me less confident in my previous read. He’s still a person I’m struggling to get a read on, but I feel that I should sort him as soon as possible, because he gives a lot of spicy interactions

Yeah, I do think sending not-obv town to heaven it is a valid strategy. A bit more in a 15p than in a 9p, but still it makes a lot more sense to do that than to simply send the most townie player there
You’d be basically wasting a cop check and a full day of discussion

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum
In post 861, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 856, Irrelephant11 wrote:1 - this comment about sending volxen to heaven even if scum is pinging me. Do you personally think he'll flip scum?
tbh, if Volxen did flip scum in heaven I would look at you (you are a type of scum-player to white-knight his scum teammates to high heaven and not bus) :cool:
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #211) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:18 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1820, Ausuka wrote:I can't not townread worst here I think.
took long enough
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #212) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:48 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1575, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1568, LabRat01 wrote:YES, I do think that lynching “uncertain town” to heaven is a good idea
(
That is tactically naïve and backwards. I would never send my weak town/nullish reads to heaven. This is my first time playing this setup but I feel we need to play one day at a time. Send town to heaven and scum to hell - I don't think we have extra days to play around with.
)
I am willing to send my weaker town-reads to heaven if
-the lynch gives enough info
and
-if the person would be unlikely to be ever lynched to hell anyways because of all of the hard TRs from the other players.

IF that person is scum (which you think is unlikely), you’re basically given the choice whatever if you think it’s better to lynch them and get the info that the people pushing them have been wrong the whole time (and try to deduce how many scum have been among them, see their reactions and the way they go about changing their reads), or to let them live and have to deal with yourself and your own TR on them and all of the townies who “are TRing them HARD” and getting all of their interaction reads wrong because of it.

And IF that person is town and if you’re TRing them, but are getting paranoid about them from time to time, while the other townies are REALLY confident that thay’re gonna flip town, which is freaking you out, but also making it very unlikely for the person in question to ever get lynched to hell, it be def better to just get rid of them imo.

IF the risk is too high because your TR is too weak, then you’re obviously NOT gonna use the strategy.
My read on Volx was strong enough for that imo. By the end of the hell phase I started getting confident that Volx is a good lynch and is likely to flip town.
And that’s a choice, which I think would help me sort players more than just a lynch among those I’m absolutely confident will flip town.
Does it make sense to you?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #213) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1575, Keyser Söze wrote:(
I do not understand your reasoning. Plus, I feel it is driven more by scum agenda then town-motivation.
)
It’s not. I do believe in the reasoning and as long as you don’t overdo it, it should be more often beneficial to the town than harmful.

But the idea of lynching uncertain town to heaven is actually not fully mine.
I did consider the subject on my own before hearing the idea, but tbh most of the reasoning came from a player I highly respect, who played in the previous purgatory game on the ToS forums.

The town did try to lynch people based on that reasoning in that game and even though it did end in getting 1 scum lynched to heaven (which wasn’t even because of the strategy but because of a really dumb CFD), it did provide more reactions and gave more AI interaction arguments to analyze than what I’ve seen people get from the previous purgatory on MS (or at least in the first days of the game, because later it turned to shit because of the player list issues… which is not related to the way the game was played imo).
And that was despite having a way lower quality of players on the ToS forums than on MS
(Or at least that was the feeling I got from reading both games)

You can ask Eragon about the purgatory game on ToS if you want to, he has prob more direct experience with it than me, because he was a player in there and I was not.
And feel free to look at the last purgatory game here as well. I don’t have the link, but it was a game hosted around half a year ago and the first townie to get lynched to heaven was Ruru (I think), the last should be a hydra of someone and RC (scum) (if you find that, it means that it’s the correct game)
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #214) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1587, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1583, Irrelephant11 wrote:I find it insane that anyone is listening to your idea that "the scumteam is everyone voting volxen for Heaven"
Miss-rep of my frustration.

Eragon is voting Volxen I believe (?) but I don't think Eragon is scum.

That’s not indicative imo, because you’ve been presenting our votes in a way that would make people think that “ all of your SRs are voting Volx”
I also forgot about eragon’s vote
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #215) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1591, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1581, LabRat01 wrote:but I do still think that you’ve done a lot of stuff that doesn’t come from town very often
Well if we play again (which I hope we do, because I have enjoyed our exchanges despite the heated nature of them, more my side due to my stronger scum read of you, I hope you don't think I'm a douche) use this as a
reference point
of how to read my town game. I don't do 'mafiascum town'.
Man, you’ve either got nerves of steel or you’re a sadist
I have not. I have just not
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #216) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1623, volxen wrote:If there is one thing I feel absolutely sure about, it's that it's simply not possible for TW and Keyser to both be town. They are SvS before TvT, but I also think SvS is unlikely as well. Not with how hard they have been going at each other the whole time. And Keyser's treatment toward my slot (a lot of skepticism that gradually transitioned into a townread over time after a fair amount of real-time interactions) feels very natural and believable.

In my opinion, Keyser vs TW is what day 3 is all about, because they are not both town, and I am 99% certain they are TvS.
If you TR keyser and don’t have a strong SR on TW (I think… correct me if I’m wrong), why do you think it’s more likely to be SvS than TvT?
And why Keyser vs TW and not anything about me vs Keyser? What do you think is different
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #217) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

screw it, I'm too tired, I'm not gonna post everything rn.
I'm technically still on V/La, so let me at least get some rest, I'll finish catching up later
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:45 am

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh I dn't want t pay this game anymre
Trying t rethink my reads nly leaves me frustrated and I just can’t frce myself to d stuff anymre
I’ try t edit and pst the things I wrte befre as a catchup, but tbh my current attitude would be prob just detrimental to the game prgression, so I' prb just repace ut

I wn’t bother to correct it here, but I was mving paces this weekend and I seem t have damaged my laptop
It still wrks, but for sme reason the “O” and “L” buttons aren’t wrking mst f the time I press them.
I’ll try t correct that ater, but if anything is wrng, it’s nt reay my faut here

catchup coming when I finish editing what I wrote
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:54 am

Post by LabRat01 »

lmao, I find it funny that it was me wh was being s loud about ynching scum t heaven being beneficia, but now when it actually comes to getting what interactions you can from a scum lynch, I'm the one wh bitches about it the mst

sorry
I just really can't go on like that, every time I try to crrect my reads, I just end up ging in circles, which is frustrating the heck out of me and I just dn't even know what I want t do here anymore
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:58 am

Post by LabRat01 »

taking a break didn't heIp me either
I fee ike shit and I dn't think it's ikely t change unti... idk the game ends? we get a scum lynch?
tbh I'm nt even sure if I'm getting stressed because of the game or RL anymore, but I just can't g on like that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:59 am

Post by LabRat01 »

again, as I said before, I'll most likely just post my thoughts ab0ut the game and just repIace 0ut after that
s0rry
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #222) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:07 am

Post by LabRat01 »

sorry
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:30 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I was about to write about that

I’m n0t a fan 0f V0Ix rn
I wanted him Iynched t0 heaven, but it’s 0bvi0usly n0t an 0ption now
I don’t like the way he sheeped Keyser through most of the game
Like, tbh this is my very first time seeing a pIayer who cares enough to "write walls and explain their reads in detail", yet wouldn't care enough to engage in a conversation ab0ut the player they're gamesolve-sheeping

I wrote A LOT about Keyser and most of it was based on reasoning that was rather solid (or at least it was solid for me). IT'S FREAKING 0BVI0US THAT I WAS ABSOLUTELY WILLING TO ACT BASED ON IT
If he th0ught my reads were bad, and if he was s happy t0 write waIIs and waste his time writing ab0ut 0ther stuff which might not be even as heIpfuI as that [im0], I find it weird that he wouldn't be interested in proving me wrong (if he thought that my reads are NAI) or SRing me for that (if he didn't like them)

he was also slightly SRing me m0st 0f D2, s0 I find it unlikely that he wouldn't even try to interact with me.
That would be such a great opportunity to get/check his reads if he cared about that and he just ign0red it f0r the wh0le day

again, it's the first time I'm seeing sth like that, so I really don't know how much should I depend on that reasoning, but it's been pinging me for quite a while

but tbh it's not even my problem now
I'd be prob really mad 0n myself later if I left the game without getting it off me beforehand
and I reaIIy d0n't kn0w h0w c0nfident the meta-arguments are, s0 it's up t0 y0u t0 d0 anything ab0ut it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (isolation #224) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh
and writing 0n this keyb0ard takes f0rever
seems that the 0ther butt0ns 0n the right 0f "0" are aIs0 br0ken, but n0t as much
In post 1885, Keyser Söze wrote:Activity is aways aignment indicative: If in dubt ynch the lw psters: vxen and ausuka
n0t aIways
That's why every0ne [incuding me) were hard-TR Kr0rina when they [me incuded) reaIIy sh0udn't have
it can be scum indicative, but reaIIy d0esn't have t0
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #225) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:46 am

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh DrJ’s behavior near EoD feIt weird
In post 1648, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Anyone anything else to say? I'll self vote in a bit and get it over after posting my last thoughts
Or I can wait till tw shows up first..?
intent to hammer myself ( :lol: )
^ written at 00:23 AM
In post 1656, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I'lll give it an hour or so I guess.

Here are my last words, lynch keyser or tw tomorrow, preferably the latter of the two, if scum send the other to heaven and lymch irrel and you'll have a good chance of winning. Good luck!
^ written at 00:45
In post 1660, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Any comments tw before I hammer? Its late here :)
^ written at 01:20 AM
In post 1662, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Ok, so,
VOTE: dr jekyll and mr hyde

Good luck and good scum hunting <3
Hammered at 01:30 AM

There was a whole h0ur in between when DrJ (prob LCpl) n0ticed that they c0uld hammer and the actual hammer time. He was joking aII the time, but he was patient en0ugh to wait a wh0le freaking h0ur bef0re attaining his g0aI
That attitude towards getting hammered fees 0ff t00 me
I get that he might have been abs0IuteIy c0nfident in getting Iynched, but that's a freaking h0ur
and it gave t0wn s0 many reactions
AND HE HAD T0 SEE IT

Iike, it was 0bvi0usIy harmfuI f0r his aIignment, yet he didn't even seem t0 put the risk in his eyes
didn't he n0tice it? r was he just s0 c0nfident in winning that he didn't even b0ther
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #226) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

that again makes me c0nsider what w0uId it be Iike if b0th wag0ns were 0n scum back then
it isn't reaIIy a str0ng argument, but uuuugh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #227) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and if there was scum active on the mafia chat by the time DrJ n0ticed being at L-1, w0uldn’t they just tell DrJ “n0t t0 screw ar0und for so I0ng and just seIf-hammer”?
DrJ’s “j0ke” gave t0wn many reacti0ns and it was
0bvi0us
that it would :/ s0 unless the 0ther scum were also reaIIy c0nfident that “t0wn is screwed anyways” and “there’s n0 need to even take them seri0usIy”, w0uIdn’t they just say to quickhammer?

idrk h0w much sh0uId I trust that either, but it sh0uId be a rather g00d argument f0r scum n0t being am0ng: [Erag0n/TW] and tbh aIs0 m0st pr0b Keyser depending 0n h0w much c0uId he feeI c0nfident in being abIe t0 Iead the t0wn f0r the rest 0f the game
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #228) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:00 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1888, Keyser Söze wrote:If I replaced out would you stay and play?
n0, whatever if y0u pIay 0r repIace 0ut d0esn't reaIIy change y0ur previ0us p0sts n0r me g0ing in circIes when I try t0 read it
I just d0n't want t0 s0rt y0u just as I d0n't want t0 s0rt aII 0f my 0ther reads that I'm c0nstantIy freaking 0ut ab0ut. Whatever if it's y0u 0r s0me 0ther pIayer 0n the same sp0t d0esn't realIy make a difference t0 me
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #229) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:00 am

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh I just kind 0f want it t0 end
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #230) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:01 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and n0w I see that I w0uIdn't even be abIe t0 pIay with my keyb0ard Iike that
it's frustrating just t0 write stuff and my ph0ne isn't much better tbh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #231) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:18 am

Post by LabRat01 »

fun thing ab0ut v0xen th0ugh, I think it's reaIIy unIikeIy f0r him t0 be in a team with Irre rn
Irre was pushing V0Ix t0 heaven the wh0Ie time, which w0uId be cI0se t0 suicide if they were b0th scum
and he didn't even need t0 d0 that as every0ne kept pushing DrJ, wh0 was an 0bvi0usIy better Iynch
In post 1565, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1522, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1489, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1478, volxen wrote: No please vote Dr. J, I want to stay to endgame.

In post 1158, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: volxen
In post 1347, the worst wrote:VOTE: volxen
Sick as a dog now, I'll be aroundish but kind of feverish and trying to sleep.

this is just pure shade
I was the only one who voted after Volx said he doesn’t want to go to heaven and even if I didn’t, you’re strongly TRing Volx, so how does that even matter?
yes, thank you
the way keyser and others (ausuka?) are like "it's terrible and scummy that you three would try to put a townie in Heaven!!! It can only ever be this other townie!! and also you three are therefore the team" is actually a joke.
In post 1567, Irrelephant11 wrote:we should send volxen to heaven, in spite of himself
later 0n he wr0te sth ab0ut my and v0Ix's Iynches being way better than DrJ's becasue 0f them being highIy inf0rmative 0r sth Iike that, but I can't find it rn

that w0uI be kinda ridicuI0us if they were b0th scum
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #232) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:33 am

Post by LabRat01 »

VCA-vise Irre might be the m0st inf0rmative Iynch rn :/

tbh I'm n0t even sure if I can SR him rn and I'm definiteIy n0t m0tivated en0ugh t0 try and read him again, but if he's t0wn, I'd take it as a str0ng argument that the wag0n 0n DrJ was scum-Ied fr0m the very beginning. If irre fIips t0wn, I'd seri0usIy c0nsider Iynching V0Ix
like, seri0usIy, pIease at Ieast think ab0ut it

and if he fIips scum, tbh idek. Gut- I'd say that there sh0uId be scum pushing DrJ earIy 0n, but I'm n0t reaIIy c0nfident en0ugh in that t0 start p0inting fingers
it's sth w0rth c0nsidering th0ugh

I reaIIy d0ubt erag0n sh0uId be scum rn and if I'm wr0ng 0n TW, then
ugh
idk, ijdk
I d0n't want t0 think ab0ut it tbh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #233) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:36 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1666, ManateeDude wrote:
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
(5) - Keyser Söze, volxen, Ausuka, Irrelephant,
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

volxen (1) - the worst
Not Voting - LabRat01, Eragon

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde have been lynched.. they were
Spoiler:
a Mafia Goon
Btw, if there weren’t many townies on the wagon since the beginning (if there wasn’t much support from the townies and the wh0Ie wag0n was ed by scum), I find it weird that DrJ wouId have such a carefree attitude towards the lynch at EoD

That sh0ud be pr0b an0ther reas0n t0 Iynch Irreephant
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #234) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:38 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1897, the worst wrote:y0u're n0t d0n't w0rry
wh0 am I wr0ng 0n?
tbh d0n't kn0w, d0n't care
it's y0ur pr0bem, I have my th0ughts but I d0n't even want t0 act 0n them rn, it'II be y0ur ch0ice anyways
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #235) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1899, the worst wrote:d'you think all 3 scums were on wagon
that's exactIy the reas0n why I'm thinking 0f Iynching irreIephant

the pr0gressi0n was rather weird, a I0t 0f pe0pIe were just sheeping keyser, s0 if keyser is scum, yeah, definiteIy.
and if he's t0wn, I w0uId pr0b seri0usIy c0nsider at Ieast 0ne 0f them n0t hard-sheeping Keyser

The 0nIy 0nes I remember d0ing that [hard-sheeping and/0r sucking up t0 keyser) were DrJ [m0stIy with his read 0n me), Ausuka [in generaI) and V0Ix [in generaI + the game-s0Ive)

n0 0ne eIse was hard-sheeping keyser and it w0uId be EXTREMEIY weird f0r the wh0Ie scumteam t0 d0 it f0r s0 I0ng if m0st 0f the t0wnies were hard-against it.

Iike, idek. I'm trying t0 s0rt aII interacti0ns, but there's s0 freaking much 0f it and I d0n't even trust my reads anym0re
just d0 whatever y0u want
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #236) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:45 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1901, the worst wrote:ye 0k y0u're p0e w0lf th0
then just Iynch me
tbh I might be aIs0 an inf0rmative Iynch, cuz based 0n VCA my v0te 0n Volx wasn't much better than Irre's

I wiII n0t heIp y0u in d0ing that th0ugh
n0thing changes f0r me
the worst wrote:I'm not sure where to go with the "do whatever you want" sentiment, like there's defs a world where my reads are wrong somewhere and I feel like you're town before Rel is but I don't think either of you are, all that much
that means that I have n0 m0tivati0n t0 try t0 win the game anym0re, but I kn0w that if I d0n't p0st the stuff that I think might be correct and that's been bugging me previ0usIy and if the game pr0gresses differently than I think it shouId, I'II pr0b end up bIaming myseIf f0r n0t saying anything

Tbh I d0n't even kn0w if my reas0ning ab0ut anything in the game is right, but I d0n't even care
the fauIt wiII be mine f0r repIacing 0ut, but if the reas0ning is right and if y0u just c0mpIeteIy ign0re it, it'II aIs0 be y0urs f0r n0t Iistening
Iike, s0rry, it's a shitty thing t0 d0, but I d0n't even care tbh
stiII, s0rry thugh
the worst wrote:Despite d2 shenanigans w Ausuka/Keyser do you think Ausuka is ever a wolf with Dr. J here? I've found her play generally heaps townie and lije it wouldn't surprise me if someone d2 was pushing the TW v. Keyser fight if we're both town; or not Sheeping Keyser if he's a wolf; but idk who other than Dr. J I'm looking for
and idk what sheningans y0u're taIking about
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #237) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

s0rry, just n0ticed that I've read the pst a bit wrng :/
I'm nt reaIIy thinking anym0re
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #238) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

w/e
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #239) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh, I sh0uId prb be a bit m0re 0ptymistic, cuz I'm pr0b making the game unbearabIe t0 read

my great game idea:
Spoiler:

shame that it's n0t a rat r it w0uId have been perfect
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #240) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:56 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and that w0uId pr0b be g00d if I was running away with s0me imp0rtant piece 0f inf0 0r an eternaIIy unanswered questi0n 0r sth
Spoiler:

man, I just I0ve this gif xD
it's reaIIy hard t0 find the right m0ment t0 pst it th0ugh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #241) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:57 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1909, Keyser Söze wrote::lol:

Don’t replace out LabRat, if you’re town we need you to win the game.
n0, y0u d0n't
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #242) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:59 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

that's fr yu
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #243) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1913, Keyser Söze wrote:If this was town vs town, surely we can identify the scum who may have capitalised on it?
what TvT? Yu vs me?
I dn't know, I just don't knw anym0re. I was s0 cnfident in yu being scum bef0re, but I was aIs0 s0 freaking confident in y0ur interactins with DrJ making them absolute, undeniabe twn
I TRIED to rethink that, I reay did, but I just can't make up my mind and I can't deal with it anymre
I dn't knw what t d0 and it's def stressing me ut mre than it ever sh0uId
If yu're twn, I absutey hate yu fr writing all f that stuff d2 and if you're nt, then cngrats, yu managed t make me paranoid and frustrated enugh t repace 0ut 0f a game. You'II prb win btw
Iike, just Iet me Ieave, I d0n't bIame yu fr that, I'm busy enugh irI, that there's quite a chance that I w0uId have repIaced ut anyways
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #244) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:09 am

Post by LabRat01 »

LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #245) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:09 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1914, Irrelephant11 wrote:Has labrat explained knowing the meta thing yet?
yu're dumb if yu're taking it seriusIy
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #246) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:11 am

Post by LabRat01 »

think f0r y0ursef, anayze the pst fr y0urseIf, and why the fuck do you even care ab0ut that if it shud be 0bvi0us t0 y0u that the reas0ning can't be c0rrect because "y0u can't be scum"
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #247) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Spoiler:

0HH, that w0uId be a great meme t0 p0st in this game!!!
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #248) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:32 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1922, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1919, LabRat01 wrote:think f0r y0ursef, anayze the pst fr y0urseIf, and why the fuck do you even care ab0ut that if it shud be 0bvi0us t0 y0u that the reas0ning can't be c0rrect because "y0u can't be scum"
I scum read you LabRat, that’s why I was attacking you. None of it was personal.
nah, I wasn't taking ab0ut the pers0naI stuff
m0re Iike, h0w I was y0ur m0st c0nfident TR d1 and then y0u suddenIy "reaIized" that "I'm scum with TW", "we've been c0ntr0Iing the game the wh0e phase" and "y0u have pr00f but wiII say it Iater, when It's time t0 quick-Iynch us"
Iike, wtf was that
Y0u were c0nfident en0ugh n0t t0 even want t0 taIk a0but it, as if the 0nIy thing y0u wanted t0 d0 ab0ut it was "get us Iynched", N0T "get a g00d read, expanati0ns and try t0 determine 0ur aignments"

and, Iike, n0 0ffence, but y0ur next pushes were just s incredibIy 0TT
especiaIIy the thing ab0ut heaven-Iynching
Ima0, y0u freaking c0ntradicted y0urseIf "it's s0 0bvi0us that y0u just feIt threathened D1 and were pretending t0 games0Ive and trying t0 paint me as scum with0ut reaIIy caring ab0ut it"
That was just s0 incredibIy w0Ify

SeriusIy, if y0u're t0wn, I Iegit think that y0u sh0uId be ashamed 0f y0ursef

I did s0rt 0f tunneI y0u f0r that, but tbh even if y0u're t0wn, y0u abs0IuteIy deserved that
tbh I stiII can't c0mpeteIy get 0ver that, but w/e gg
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #249) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:40 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1921, Irrelephant11 wrote:idk your point. I shouldn't care why you're intimately familiar with Watchmen Wanted?

pedit: I'm really confused
that was a sexuaI j0ke
A SEXUAL J0KE

h0w the fuck d0es any0ne ever think 0f using meta there

Keyser and TW fIirted with each 0ther a I0t
and
Duck+sheep=ducksheep
I didn't manage t0 find such an ab0minati0n, s0 there's the duck-g0at

and y0ur picture was sth I f0und by chance

I even expIained it in the sp0iIer Links and in the p0sts beI0w, it reaIIy d0esn't take a genius t0 reaIize what the p0st is ab0ut
and tbh even if I were 0n the maf chat, I reaIIy d0ubt any0ne w0uId have b0thered t0 expIain Keyser's "scum" meta t0 me, especiaIIy if he's n0t scum
and even if, I pr0b w0uIdn't have a had the guts t0 make a j0ke ab0ut it 0n the thread
Iike, c'm0n, just wtf
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1809, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 26, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 23, Keyser Söze wrote:Godammit! Still haven't rolled scum with
the worst
(there were even improved odds too: 3 from 9!)
btw, were you planning to say this since before the game started?

I recall someone saying that they want their alignments to be the same as in the watchers game, were you scum there?
@LabRat

Who told you this?

I certainly didn’t talk about it in the sign up thread.
In post 4206, volxen wrote:
In post 4202, PenguinPower wrote:
Open 738:
Purgatory has filled for ManateeDude with the following player list:
  1. Carmen
  2. Creature
  3. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
  4. volxen

5. LabRat01
  6. Lefty
  7. the worst

8. Keyser Söze

9. Irrelephant11
Watcher wanted reunion :)

@The Worst -- please be the same alignment as me this time!
meh, it was v0Ix after aII :/
but tbh I didn't reaIIy care if it was y0u 0r n0t, I just wanted t0 ask the questi0n
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:49 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Spoiler:

0hh, I reaIIy need t0 use this 0ne s0meday
Spoiler:

this 0ne t00, it's just BRILLIANT
just change the name f0r a pIayer's username and it'II be perfect
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #252) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

have s0me memes
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #253) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

perfect
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #254) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

back t0 w0rk
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #255) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:57 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1657, Eragon wrote:
In post 1656, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I'lll give it an hour or so I guess.

Here are my last words, lynch keyser or tw tomorrow, preferably the latter of the two, if scum send the other to heaven and lymch irrel and you'll have a good chance of winning. Good luck!
:D

mindmeld
btw, just wanted t0 say that this is a p townie reaction
In post 1681, the worst wrote:Eragon. LabRat. Why were you not voting at EoD?
I voted, but Volx was at L-1, so I unvoted
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #256) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1936, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1929, LabRat01 wrote:SeriusIy, if y0u're t0wn, I Iegit think that y0u sh0uId be ashamed 0f y0ursef

I did s0rt 0f tunneI y0u f0r that, but tbh even if y0u're t0wn, y0u abs0IuteIy deserved that
tbh I stiII can't c0mpeteIy get 0ver that, but w/e gg
I think you're being hypocritical.

Upon what parameter are you measuring town emotion? (You have a narrow view of what a townie can express, especially in a stressful high risk game).

I hard scum read you, Irrellephant and TW on D2.

As I said, the stronger the read, the more expressive I am.

Compare that to my press on Ausuka and Eragon on D1. They were mild suspicions (PoE).

You, Relly and TW were stronger scum reads, thus more intense pushes.

D3, the scum feels are less intense, hence the more measured questioning today.

If you're aren't able to take a step back don't call me shameful. Its a game where paranoia will rage and emotions will flare. Does that make me bad town? No.
yeeeah, I pr0b am ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

just I00k at y0ur p0sts at the beginning 0f the heaven phase and I think y0u'II understand
Y0u were s0 c0nfident that I was t0wn bef0re and suddenIy y0u just started treating me&TW as trash that are s0 scummy that they're n0t even w0rth taIking t0
and during 0ur c0nversati0n Iater, I'II admit that I did write s0me p0sts that might have been misunderst00d, but there were s0me, which were REALLY hard not t0 get if y0u ever read them, yet y0u managed t0 s0meh0w misunderstand them, which kinda feIt at the time as if y0u're n0t even trying t0 understand my point/expIanati0ns

Iike, there was a I0t 0f stuff I didn't Iike, which REALLY made me feeI that y0u're just f0rcing y0urseIf t0 d0 stuff but tbh w/e
I might have been a IittIe bit biased as weII, but I'm n0t g0nna d0 anything ab0ut it n0w

It's 0k. I'll just Ieave it as it is
tbh I h0pe our next game t0gether g0es a bit differentIy
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #257) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1938, Keyser Söze wrote:gross misconduct, character assassination, slander and AtE :shifty: :wink:

that's aII I have t0 say ab0ut that
In post 1938, Keyser Söze wrote:Great memes though. Hope you regain your joy x
but thanks
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #258) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1943, Keyser Söze wrote:When I’m caught in confirm bias I am pretty ugly. I will admit that. And yes, I should have been more open with you instead of dismissive.
thank y0u and yeah, s0rry as weII
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #259) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh, back t0 editing the catchup
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #260) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1690, volxen wrote:
In post 1685, the worst wrote:
In post 1683, volxen wrote:Ugh.... was not expecting that scum Dr. J flip, WTF...

Now I feel like I have to reevaluate everything once again. How many of Dr. J's scum partners do you believe were on his wagon? Given how universally townread Dr. J was, I think it's also possible neither of his scumbuddies were on his wagon.

This game just got much harder...
What do you think is more likely? Talk me through the wagon
I don't know right now, I'm so confused and shocked by Dr. J's flip. Obviously Keyser's theory about a TW/LabRat/Irellephant scumteam is wrong. At least one of you is town, and I need to find out which one of you that is...
Btw, I reaIIy didn’t Iike this reacti0n
Iike, c’mon, there was a scum fIip just a few p0sts ag… no unique th0ughts ab0ut that?
That kinda s0unds Iike y0u just wanted t0 c0ntinue sheeping the the0ry and sh0w every0ne that “y0u’re trying t change y0ur reads after the fIip” instead 0f actuaIIy d0ing it
It’s maybe n0t a str0ng argument, but just C’m0n, Y0u can sureIy d0 better
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #261) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

:eye_r0II:
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #262) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1691, Eragon wrote:volxen town for sure
why
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #263) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and btw, @keyser d0 you have any th0ughts ab0ut the pe0ple sheeping you?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #264) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1724, the worst wrote:fyi I basically locktowned volxen the moment you explained to him why I smelled like pockety scum and he swung on me
i think he's potentially correct on Rel? i'm a little intrigued as to whether he actually finds me high scum equity outside of the TR on you and your stance on me

who else is town here?
hey, can you explain that to me
that’s exactly what I’ve been disliking from him the whole game
Like, the way I remembered it, m0st 0f the game he was sheeping Keyser without reaIIy questioning it or looking for/into keyser’s reasoning
How is that town indicative
In post 1733, the worst wrote:4. it is correct play if korina is on your wolfteam to find a way to remove korina from the game before he freezes and is correctly wolfread
Yeah, actually, that’s exactly the reason why I think it’s so weird that LCpl would wait that long with self-hammering
Like, I don’t even know if my reasoning is right or not, but it’s sth worth considering imo
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #265) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1742, the worst wrote: your d2 play was unbelievably level 1
hehe, tbh that kinda made me chuckIe
In post 1841, volxen wrote:
In post 1810, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 71, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 51, the worst wrote:Keyser my love if you had to dayvig someone based off rvs who would it be and why?
Don’t cross the line though or a tragedy may occur
Spoiler: nudity and severe congenital defects

That’s better
Spoiler: NSFW

ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ)
so many animal avatars in the game...
How were you familiar with my meta too (sheep wearing wolveskin - or Ducky in this scenario) THIS EARLY

Who told you about my relationship with Irrelphant?

You didn’t play WW.
@Labrat can you please answer the question regarding the Watcher Wanted meta? How were you aware of this so early on in this game when you didn't play Watcher Wanted?
I already wr0te ab0ut it bef0re, but the number of people wanting an answer f0r that is kinda disturbing
It REALLY didn’t require much thinking t0 realize that the read makes abs0luteIy n0 sense, n0 matter h0w y0u read 0r anaIyze it
Iike, it w0uId be en0ugh t0 just read/anaIyze the p0st y0urseIf im0
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #266) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1861, the worst wrote:Yo

I'm just back to say this doesn't look like Ausuka's wolfgame like, at all.

if it isn't just Rel/Labby I'm gonna be confused as fuck.
and can you elaborate s Ausukas scum game?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #267) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh, why the heck did I need t0 quote s0 much in the catchups, n0w the whoIe dramatic effect is g0ne

I didn't finish l00king thr0ug the p0sts, there seems to be stiII ar0und 1/3 remaining xd
idek if I want to Iook thr0ugh it 0r just ign0re it, cuz I think I wr0te the m0st imp0rtant stuff aIready, but tbh I was g0ing t0 wait f0r eventuaI questi0ns anyways, s0 I'II just deaI with it after that
it's getting reaIIy Iate in here

and tbh I'm feeIing a Iot better ab0ut the game aIready. I'm kinda surprised h0w IittIe it t00k, I Iegitimately feIt Iike shit when I started p0sting t0day :/ I might have just needed t0 get it 0ff my chest
I d0n't think it sh0uId change anything, m0stIy because 0f IRL stuff this week, but just thank you
the worst wrote:sorry only kinda like half here

I don't see a need to elaborate on Ausuka's heavy wolftells, wanna read an iso and a marathon and tell me if you disagree? :twisted:
and n0, stiII n0
s0rry

gn, I'II deaI with the rest Iater
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #268) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

VOTE: irreIephant
Sh0uId pr0b d0 that bef0re d0ing anything eIse
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #269) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I d0n’t even want t0 read the rest 0f the stuff I wanted t0 p0st, but there sh0uIdn’t be that much in there
I’m just t00 tired f0r that rn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #270) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I’m repIacing 0ut
tbh I’ve been kinda starting to get curi0us ab0ut s0me aspects 0f the game again, but me remaining in it rn is just n0t a g00d idea
I might repIace back in after the exams end and if I and if I manage t0 get myseIf back together
I haven’t been able to sleep f0r m0re than 4-5 hours each day f0r nearIy a week, which is m0st pr0b the main reas0n f0r me being s0 incredibIy m00dy f0r s0 Iong :/ Iike, tbh I’m n0t even sure if it was the game that was stressing me 0ut anym0re 0r n0t
it’s just n0t a perfect time f0r me
s0rry if I was an ass 0r anything
And gI
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #271) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:43 am

Post by LabRat01 »

VOTE: TW
I'd be reaIIy gIad if we c0uId send him t0 heaven :/ I think I'm starting t0 accept the p0ssibiIity 0f me basing my reads 0n the wr0ng p0sts, but it's definiteIy n0t t0 the p0int where I'd feeI 0k with v0ting Keyser t0 heaven
Iike, just... n0

I was kinda h0ping t0 get a 24h deadIine extenti0n, but I guess I'm n0t reaIIy "new t0 the game", s0 it's n0t p0ssibIe

anyways, is any0ne reaIIy against sending TW t0 heaven?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #272) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:43 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and yeah, I'm back. Tbh I didn’t reaIIy regain my wim, I stiII feeI kinda apathetic t0wards everything and my Iast test is t0m0rr0w, but I keep returning with my th0ughts t0 the game in my free time, s0 it d0esn’t reaIIy make sense t0 n0t be in it when I’m d0ing it anyways :/
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #273) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I tried making a muIti IS0 0f DrJ&Irre&V0Ix/Era/Aus&Manatee and I’ve been reading it f0r a whiIe n0w
StiII 0n page 1 0ut 0f 4, but tbh d0n’t expect much m0re fr0m me bef0re the exams end and I get s0me rest
I’II just paste s0me p0sts I wanted t0 menti0n
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #274) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:49 am

Post by LabRat01 »

And tbh if TW read DrJ’s IS0 and didn’t find anything w0rth menti0ning, then he sucks at reading interacti0ns
Iike, I’m 0nIy at the beginning, yet there;s quite a bit 0f it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #275) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:58 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 103, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:What makes you think that scum would post that in thread though? Why wouldn't they PM Manatee or post it in their PT? What do they have to gain by posting that in the thread? FMPOV, scum wouldn't want to only because then they run the risk of accidentally outing themselves, and that would put town one step closer to winning, (only requiring one more mafia to be sent to hell to win).

I would've done the same thing as Carman in that situation; I'd have jokingly said "No, its not there, it says Mafia however". If you don't believe me on that, the newbie game with LCPL and myself, I jokingly claimed SK at the very start of the game. I don't really see RVS jokes as AI, but rather as NAI. It's RVS memes. Sure, Carman saying that is plausible suspicion, however, you aren't really taking into account the RVS aspect of it.

Additionally, if that post isn't a joke, then IMO, that makes it incredibly scummy, because I'm seeing it as you're pretty sure that Carmen is actually scum, and that was a slip. What benefit does Carmen (or the scum team) get if they are actually scum, and they do obv!scum early D1? Wouldn't it be better for Carmen to
not
do that then?
K0rina’s p0st near the start 0f the game ^

He pushed me rather hard f0r
“pushing Carmen when they’re n0t scummy”
and saying that
“I sIipped because my push was TMI and I kn0w that Carmen is scum with me”

It feeIs kinda 0TT as f0r defending a scummate fr0m a RvS push

And the sudden change fr0m being c0nfident that
"Carmen isscum with me"
t0
"Carmen isn;t scummy becuase K0r w0uId have d0ne the same thing"
feeIs kinda weird as f0r SvS

[Erag0n repIaced Carmen if I remember it right)
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #276) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:00 am

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh, I'm g0nna skip the interacti0ns with myseIf
there's quite a bit 0f it, but I d0n't want t0 edit it if I d0n't need t0
Ieaving it f0r Iater
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #277) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:02 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 165, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:See, but why would mafia want to make awkward jokes in the first place? Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you are now saying that you are certain Carmen is scum, is that correct?
And again, the persistence in teIIing me that I was “certain” that Carmen was scum, w0uId be rather weird if he REAIIY was scum and if the read was a “c0rrect 0ne” :/
idk, it just feeIs 0ff
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #278) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:12 am

Post by LabRat01 »

why d0 y0u want t0 g0 t0 heaven? y0u're aIs0 TRing TW, right?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #279) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:14 am

Post by LabRat01 »

if y0u think that y0u're g0nna get Iynched t0 heaven anyways, why d0n't y0u want t0 wait with it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #280) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:15 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I mean, I d0n't kn0w ab0ut the rest, but it d0es matter t0 me, s0 if y0u c0uId st0p y0urseIf fr0m 0sting Iike that, I'd be gIad
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (isolation #281) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:21 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 618, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like to send volxen to heaven please
In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 390, LabRat01 wrote: how does volx play as scum?
without nuance
haha to explain further he seems to really struggle as scum to come up with thought-out reasoning for his reads. His reads aren't perfect but the amount of thought that goes into them shows a lot about his alignment (I think he's almost certainly town here)
In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote:stupid internetttt let me postttt

Still don't really understand volxen's scumread of labrat? Like it seemed like it came from "there has to be 1 scum in {tw, labrat}" and imo tw is scummier here
Tbh returning t0 that p0st it s0 satisfying
I kn0w that I might be reading a bit t00 much int0 the “taIking in 3-rd pers0n” thing, but it d0es feeI 0ff t0 me that Irre w0uId change his t0ne when interacting with v0Ix with0ut any read-change

Pr0b n0t the str0ngest argument ever, but it makes m0re sense t0 me as a SvS distancing interacti0n
As SvT, that w0uId be just shade…
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (isolation #282) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:37 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 388, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Tw is probably town based on the lack of any wagon - while I don't doubt scum could be WIFOMING there, I think thats much less unlikely than them leaving a wagon sit there.
I think this is a pretty meh wagonomics read, only three of us have shown any interest in voting him and I pulled it together really quickly by asking them to vote him i.e. I think it's definitely possible tw is scum with 2-3 town on-wagon. Actually if he's scum it's probably always with one of keyser/labrat given scum would not feel in-danger at all if they can shift momentum at their leisure
meh maybe that's too picky a read but overall I still think this is a bad reason to townread tw

I also have definitely gotten pocket-y vibes from him regarding your slot
("so pure!!!!" iirc?).
Ima0, Irre distancing fr0m DrJ whiIe saying that "TW has been sucking up/trying t0 p0cket DrJ" w0uId feeI reaIIy b0Id as SvSvS

besides, Irre was SRing TW hard since the beginning 0f the game and TW didn't reaIIy seem t0 be giving a shit and was just f0cusing 0n his 0wn reads

I'm n0t g0nna qu0te the p0sts rn, but that's n0t SvS
it w0uId have been pure cha0s as SvS im0
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #283) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:42 am

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh that argument is weaker than the individuaI read, but the m0re, the merrier, s0 /shrug
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #284) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:46 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Hell 1: hopefully scum, but if town its ok
Heaven 2: this is when it gets interesting with this amount of players, ESPECIALLY if we put town into both heaven and hell phase 1.
IF we send another mislynch bait we can spare to heaven, then thats 3 townies down and puts us into judgement day, with the experienced players left and only the inexperienced ones to solve in judgement day, where the thread is closed.
IF we send a super towny experienced player(im not naming any names but Irrelephant for example) they will do better in judgement day, but we will have a mislynch bait player in the thread maybe? but hopefully we feel good enough with it how it is.

IF we lynch town to hell Phase 1, i suggest putting experienced player to heavem
IF we lynch scum to hell Phase 1, i suggest putting towny/spareable player to heaven and continuing from there.

sorry if any of these offend you, im just using the words for lack of better
I stiII think that Erag0n “n0t wanting t0 sh0w 0ff their kn0wIedge” and f0rgetting ab0ut it during the first heaven phase is t0wn indicative
Tbh it pr0b d0es matter m0re t0 me than it sh0uId, but it reaIIy d0es make much m0re sense t0 me t0 c0me fr0m t0wn!erag0n than scum!erag0n

N0w that I think 0f it, it's unreIated, but rick did it in the T0S purgat0ry as weII :/ If I remember it right, that was the main reas0n f0r the heaven-scum Iynch Heav2
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #285) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:18 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 751, Eragon wrote:So what do you think about Dr.J?

I feel some of their pushes have been opportunistic and surface leve scummy, although I haven’t gone deep.
[written just right after repIacing in and IS0ing creat)
Tbh that is rather t0wnie :/
He 0bvi0usIy hasn’t read the thread yet back then, s0 it w0uId have been a rather b0Id m0ve t0 just start p0inting fingers at their teammate with0ut having any kn0wIedge 0f what the 0ther pIayers think ab0ut them

He w0uId have been perfectIy fine with n0t d0ing anything tiII he catches up, cuz he just repIaced in and n0 0ne was expecting anything fr0m him yet anyways, yet he decided t0 suddenIy start a c0nversati0n ab0ut their teammate...

I mean, he c0uId have been t0Id t0 bus by the 0ther scum 0n the scum chat, but it stiII feeIs m0re Iike a t0wnie thing t0 d0
In post 753, Eragon wrote: Ok.

Yea, I can see that, i’ll Look into it when I have time.
One thing, what do you mean “timing between the push”?

It makes sense overall, if surface level slight cherrypicking(using this instead of opportunistic based of combination) is normal for korina/lcPl/Dr.J then I think they might be a bit towny?

As I said I’ll look into t more later, but if that’s their play style than They’re probably town
And the 180 fr0m “sIight distancing“ t0 ”yeah, the I0gic makes sense, I'II I00k int0 it” feeIs naturaI
idk, pr0b n0t a str0ng reas0ning, but I Iike it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #286) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

that's it as f0r page 1
3 m0re t0 g0, but that's n0t a thing I'm g0nna d0 rn

bye
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (isolation #287) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:30 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I can stiII p0p in if s0me0ne wants t0 taIk ab0ut t0day's Iynch cuz there isn't much time Ieft tiII E0D, but if it's anything eIse, pIease ask me Iater
thx
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:35 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Iast thing
@Manatee, Erag0n sh0uId get pr0dded

[and ausuka sh0uId be pr0dded in ar0und 4 h0urs)

...being an ass is weirdIy satisfying
yw
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2212, the worst wrote:LAAABBBBYYYYYYYYY!!! welcome back
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

hehe, I knew I'd be right
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I reaIIy agree with Ausuka's read 0n keyser btw
her read 0n him c0ntained Iike every singIe thing that ever bugged me ab0ut him. A bit m0re tbh

I d0n't kn0w h0w he pIayed scum bef0re, but if he cares ab0ut it, I d0n't think it w0uId be that hard f0r him t0 change it
if he d0es tend t0 think a I0t bef0re writing his p0sts anyways and unIess scum!he just gets fr0en, his scum game sh0uId jut impr0ve naturaIIy...
...i think
idk, I mean, that's h0w it w0rks f0r me, s0 it sh0uId w0rk simiIarIy f0r 0ther pIayers with a simiIar meta

and Irre's Iatest p0sts interacti0ns with him were reaIIy weird
In post 1959, Irrelephant11 wrote:After I flip make volxen explain himself, but he's still probably not the scum on my wagon
In post 1966, Irrelephant11 wrote:
I wonder if the reason so many people were bothered with the strong meta townread on volxen was because scum knew he'd flip scum someday,
like the reverse of what xwing did when shading Shoshin in this game that just ended
I kept feeling like I was being asked to explain my townread volxen more and defend him harder while also simultaneously being scumread for it which never made sense to me

otoh it would be very very sad if both phase 2 wagons were scum and I do still townread volxen's early posts in retrospect (not his recent play though)
idek
it kinda feeIs as if he panicked at E0D, bef0re getting Iynched
0r idrk, but the fIip-fI0ps feeI just weird

the arguments I wr0te bef0re repIacing 0ut ab0ut V0Ix being scum weren't even that str0ng, s0 seeing such a str0ng fIuctuati0n did feeI a bit 0ff t0 me

and his Iatest p0sts were Iike a cherry 0n the t0p 0f a cake
seri0usIy, that was just s0 satysfying t0 read
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2220, Keyser Söze wrote:Send me to heaven this phase ladies and gents x
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh, rn n0, I'd rather send erag0n
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I kinda wanted t0 say that "I'm trying t0 review everything rn, s0 y0u'II have t0 wait f0r my reads t0 f0rm", but tbh that's n0t reaIIy the case

we've g0t 3 chances t0 Iynch scum, s0 it'II be t0taIIy en0ugh t0 get 2 str0ng TRs t0 heaven [1- TW, wh0 just g0t Iynched) and Iynch the rest t0 heII [whiIe n0t getting Iynched y0urseIf)
I reaIIy d0n't see erag0n fIipping scum here, n0 matter h0w I try, s0 that wiII pr0b be my t0wn ch0ice anyways
I might get a better read 0n y0u after re-reading the interacti0ns, but I d0ubt I'II be abIe t get rid 0f my paran0ia ab0ut y0ur sI0t easiIy

idk. if y0u're t0wn that the game wiII just end faster, cuz we'II win via 0ne 0f the heII Iynches and if y0u're scum, then tbh idek,,, tbh Iynching y0u with aII the hard-TRs wiII be rather difficuIt :/
Keyser Söze wrote:Send me to heaven though.
I am the safest player to vote to heaven.

Are your bottom two reads Volx and me?
c'm0n -_-

and s000rt 0f??? :/
idrk there's quite a gap between v0Ix and my 0ther reads rn
idek if y0u're even my 2-nd Iast read anym0re
Iike, just say that y0u've g0t that speciaI sp0t where I think there are a I0t 0f arguments that make y0u str0ng t0wn, but aIs0 I find it reaIIy difficuIt t0 get rid 0f my th0ughts ab0ut y0ur reads being 100% scum
that's pr0b a t0wn sp0t, but a paran0id 0ne
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and I didn't n0tice it at first either, but my v0te 0n TW was a hammer, s0 y0u're n0t getting Iynched anyways
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #296) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2230, Keyser Söze wrote:@TW - Would you still love me if I say I don’t trust you enough to put you into heaven today?
In post 2214, the worst wrote:Was that a hammer?
In post 2215, the worst wrote:Hell volxen tomorrow like 7 times out of 10. He might be town but he's doing nothing to show it atm.

Don't compromise on Keyser for heaven 3 either imo

that ^ makes him t0wn

and there was a hammer
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #297) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2231, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2229, LabRat01 wrote:and I didn't n0tice it at first either, but my v0te 0n TW was a hammer, s0 y0u're n0t getting Iynched anyways
I hope you didn’t.
I did
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #298) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I think
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #299) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2186, ManateeDude wrote:
the worst (2) - Eragon, volxen
Keyser Söze (2) - Keyser Söze, the worst
Not Voting - LabRat01, Ausuka
In post 2187, the worst wrote:UNVOTE:

FoR tHe DrAmA
In post 2189, the worst wrote:yeah sure VOTE: tw
In post 2193, LabRat01 wrote:VOTE: TW
I'd be reaIIy gIad if we c0uId send him t0 heaven :/ I think I'm starting t0 accept the p0ssibiIity 0f me basing my reads 0n the wr0ng p0sts, but it's definiteIy n0t t0 the p0int where I'd feeI 0k with v0ting Keyser t0 heaven
Iike, just... n0

I was kinda h0ping t0 get a 24h deadIine extenti0n, but I guess I'm n0t reaIIy "new t0 the game", s0 it's n0t p0ssibIe

anyways, is any0ne reaIIy against sending TW t0 heaven?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #300) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2235, Keyser Söze wrote:You went missing for a week LabRat.

You do not come in say HI and hammer.
hehe, y0u kn0w I'm actuaIIy kinda pr0ud 0f it? I th0ught it w0uId be way m0re difficuIt
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #301) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2238, the worst wrote:I'm teh scumz take that suckerzzzz
I'II stab y0u, s0 st0p, n0 y0u're n0t
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #302) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

y0u w0uId have been aware 0f the v0tes as scum
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2240, the worst wrote:but Nah always hell volxen before judgement day unless he starts #goodposting aggressively. he's trying really hard and I think he's coached but he lacks the depth of thought trajectory and uphill battle feeling he has as town. his reads are hella lazy and he's very frozen
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

sure
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #305) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

y0u're the c0p?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #306) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Ima0, if v0Ix fIips scum the game is 0ver, s0 his Iynch cann0t be inf0rmative in any way
if y0u're g0nna think ab0ut the next heaven phase y0u can as weII assume that he'II fIip t0wn
but yeah, he has t0 get Iynched, I reaIIy h0pe that'II be a scum Iynch tbh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #307) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2250, Keyser Söze wrote:Thanks for finally town reading me LabRat x
yw
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #308) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2251, the worst wrote:
In post 2249, LabRat01 wrote:Ima0, if v0Ix fIips scum the game is 0ver, s0 his Iynch cann0t be inf0rmative in any way
if y0u're g0nna think ab0ut the next heaven phase y0u can as weII assume that he'II fIip t0wn
but yeah, he has t0 get Iynched, I reaIIy h0pe that'II be a scum Iynch tbh
me too ye but if he does green I think Eragon is like locked as the Heaven 3 lynch

I'd say the rest has to be {you, Ausuka} tho. like I would only want Keyser in judgement day because I don't think I'd ever lynch him
hehe, gIad t0 hear that

n0t gIad t0 hear the rest th0ugh :/ but that's f0r Iater anyways, idek if I sh0uId even try t0 argue ab0ut that rn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #309) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

K, gI with that. G0ing t0 sIeep
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (isolation #310) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

0mg, FINAIIY
aII 0f my exams ended
man, the reIief… I feeI Iike I couId just start dancing ar0und
aII 0f that was way ab0ve what I c0uId handIe
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #311) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and I’m seri0usIy c0nsidering reveaIing my aIt :/ my keyb0ard is br0ken and I’d Iike t0 j0in a game with my main in a few days, s0 it’d be kinda 0bvi0us anyways…
but idk, I’II have t0 think ab0ut it a bit m0re. ngI, I’m n0t very happy t0 d0 that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #312) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

anyways, I’m s0rry if I’m being an ass rn, but I’d Iike t0 quick-Iynch v0Ixen
the game isn’t IikeIy t0 pr0gress in any way if Ieft aI0ne im0 and I d0ubt I wiII be abIe t0 get a better SR even if I finish reading the muIti-IS0 t0day
tbh it feeIs Iike d0ing anything rn wiII just end up being a waste 0f time, which is reaIIy dem0tivating
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (isolation #313) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and I d0ubt I said anything ab0ut V0Ix's Iast p0sts in Heav2, becuase I was stiII 0ut 0f the game back then, but man, just I00king at it makes me reaIIy unwiIIing t0 c0nsider Iynching any0ne eIse
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #314) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2073, volxen wrote:
In post 2072, the worst wrote:That's OK, net of all things I'm kinda predisposed towards townreading you here (that's a problem in itself which I think you can probably appreciate zzzz) it's just there's a lot of spice following the fact we nailed and lynched Irrelephant who is Good Scum :D

does you not being heavy town to me impact your read on my alignment? => why/why not?
@TW, in this post I pointed out how both you and Irrelephant give me an "easy" townread after I made my first five posts in the game. Irrelephant gave me the townread before you did:
In post 1432, volxen wrote:-snip-
Do you think Irrelephant is more likely to give me an "easy" townread like that If I am scum or town? I known I'm town, and it came across to me like he chose me to be one of his townreads beforehand because he knew it would be easy for him to justify his townread of me. I found it suspicious -- even more suspicious than your initial "easy" townread of me -- because his only previous experience with me was Watcher Wanted (where I was scum) and Newbie 1894 (where I was town). Whereas you and I have played together in Newbie 1885 (where I was town), Newbie 1888 (where I was town), Watcher Wanted (where I was scum), and Newbie 1894 (where I was town). You have a lot more experience playing with me (especially with playing with
town me
) than Irrelephant does, which is why your "easy" townread of me is more believable than Irrelephant's. You've seen town!me in three different games, Irrelephant has only seen it in one, and yet he almost instantly declared me as town in this game.

Do you really think Irrelephants treatment of my slot is more likely SvS rather than TvS/buddying?
Iike that

G0d seri0usIy, if this isn’t scum-m0tivated, then I d0n’t kn0w what is
It 0bvi0usIy feeIs as if he wasn’t very interested in s0rting TW, but just wanted t0 sh0wcase his interacti0ns with Irre s0 that TW can see them again
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (isolation #315) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2120, volxen wrote:
In post 2119, the worst wrote: ok...so you have 1 townread when except Dr. J who is flipped scum in a 9p game with 6 town...?

can you throw me a tiered read list with some reasoning please? we have two lynches left before judgement day and can send two people to heaven who need to make a correct decision.
I don't have a tiered reads list at the moment, but I'm going to look through Irrelephant's and Dr. J's ISO's to look for associatives that may reveal the last scum.
In post 2122, volxen wrote:So here are all of Irrelephant's tiered reads list:
In post 647, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't think you're scum here. You're right that it died somewhere between 547 and 552
Also I went back to re-read American Presidents and I think I was conflating it with your play in Watchmen Wanted. You have a few tonal moments of similarity, but you're right that it is probably mostly personality

idk that you've ever as town said that "nibbling at the back of my skull" thing (which I think you have said this game) but I doubt I just found a magical tell for you, so... great!

{me}
{tw,
volxen, DrJ
}
{labrat}
{Carmen, lefty} - null
{keyser}
{creature}
In post 1530, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Spoiler:
okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{
volxen
, ausuka,
DrJ
}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
In post 1772, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Spoiler:
{keyser, volxen}
{the worst}
{labrat}
--
{eragon, ausuka}
I searched Irrelephant's ISO for the "{" character, so I believe those are all of his tiered reads list from the beginning of the game up until his lynch. Notice how I have not only always been a townread for him,
but he also always had Dr. J and I at the same level in his tiers

TW you earlier said that scum usually don't put both of their partners in the same tier:
In post 2086, the worst wrote:
But in practice it's pretty rare to see both teammates in the same tier
Which is interesting, because Dr. J had you and Irrelephant in the same tier in that reads list, and Irrelephant had Dr. J and I in the same tier in all of his reads list. I think it's more likely that Irrelephant had his other partner as a nullread or a scumread.

Do you think this is suggestive of us both being town? If not, why do you think scum!Irrelephant would be inclined to not only townread both of his partners, but also put them both at the same tier level in his reads list, which you said yourself is rare?

I'll search Dr. J's ISO for the "{" character and look through all of his reads list so we can cross reference Dr. J's tiered reads lists with Irrelephant's tiered reads lists. I'm thinking that neither of them are likely to have listed both of their partners as townreads.
And that just feeIs bad
He said he’s g0nna I00k thr0ugh DrJ’s and Irre’s IS0 t0 find the Iast scum, yet he ign0red that and went just f0r distancing/seIf-TRing again
I mean, it’s n0t weird t0 just sp0ntane0usIy think 0f arguments that make y0u t0wn, but that p0st was just s0 Iacking

And I find it kinda c0nvenient h0w he remembered TW’s p0st just at the right m0ment
The game was very active at the beginning and I rareIy see pIayers remembering the exact qu0te + pers0n wh0 said that+where t0 I00k f0r it, when they have n0 reas0n t0 f0cus 0n that specificaIIy
the p0st didn't even seem Iike a seri0us read
And TW’s IS0 is en0rm0us, s0 I d0ubt he w0uId have f0und the qu0te easiIy with0ut kn0wing exactIy what t0 I00k f0r

I mean, I might be 0veranaIyzing it, but it kinda feeIs Iike he was preparing t0 use that argument f0r a I0ng time, cuz he did care ab0ut that interacti0n read since when TW p0sted it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #316) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2127, volxen wrote: So I searched Dr. J's ISO for the "{" character and this was his only reads list:

-snip-

Dr. J put you, Ausuka, and Irrelephant at the same tier in his single reads list.

While Dr. J was alive, Irrelephant was consistent about putting both Dr. J and I at the same tier in his first two reads lists. In Irrelephant's first reads list he also put you in the same tier as Dr. J, and in his second reads list he put Ausuka at the same tier as Dr. J.

So how much stock do you put in your theory that scum would not put both of their partners in the same tier in their reads lists? Because if that's the case then you, Ausuka, and I are all very unlikely to be scum.
the rest 0f his arguments are rather unimpressive
he seemed t0 reaIIy want t0 depend 0n that 0ne reas0ning and seemed t0 be kind 0f unwiIIing t0 decide stuff 0n his 0wn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #317) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2129, volxen wrote:
In post 2124, the worst wrote:sorry dude I need you to find scum not towncase yourself

the { bracket tell is also a really broad tell and isn't like, something that's particularly reliable in practice. the moment scum know not to do it they start doing it etc. it's less common than putting all your buddies in different brackets but that absolutely doesn't mean I can afford to townread someone exclusively off their position in someone's read list

I'm markedly more interesting in hearing who you think reds here and how we use our last two mislynches. but while we're on the subject do you think there were exchanges between you and rel which are highly unlikely to come from scumbuddies?
I find it interesting that you would state that it's "pretty rare" when Keyser quoted Dr. J's reads list showing you in the same tier as Irrelephant, but when I show two reads lists from Irrelephant where I'm listed in the same tier as Dr. J it's meaningless? You don't get to have it both ways TW. Don't be hypocritical because I will call you out on it.

I mean either it's "pretty rare" for scum to list both of their partners in the same tier or it isn't. If isn't something that's reliable, then why did you even say that in response to Keyser quoting Dr. J's reads list showing you in the same tier as Irrelephant?
In post 2130, volxen wrote:Why can't town!TW come up with any other explanation besides "this is scum!Volxen being coached by Irrelephant?"
There’s n0thing reaIIy in there, but I find it reaIIy weird that he w0uId taIk Iike that t0 s0me0ne he TRs en0ugh t0 send him t0 heaven
Iike, c’m0n, it just d0esn’t w0rk this way
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #318) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

idek if that's a panic reacti0n, 0r what, but it feeIs just scummy
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (isolation #319) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2143, volxen wrote:
In post 2142, the worst wrote:skip over sorting me for now; let's just not heaven me today. we can sort each other in hell 3 pretty easily.

how do you feel about Eragon Ausuka and Labby?
OK, I'll start with those 3. I had Eragon and Keyser as strong townreads on day 2, but I'll take another look at Eragon. Then I'll look at Ausuka next and Labrat last.
In post 2160, volxen wrote:I still think Eragon is town, I need to look at Ausuka though.
and again, the am0unt 0f time he had t0 waste in 0rder t0 anaIyze himsef as n0t-scum c0mpared t0 the am0unt 0f time he spent 0n actuaIIy getting/expIaining his reads is just...
idek what t0 say ab0ut it, it just seems 0bvi0us t0 me that he was mentaIIY preparing himseIf t0 defend himseIf f0r quite s0me time n0w, bef0re any 0f his scummates were Iynched and he didn't reaIIy care ab0ut getting reads anyways
I reaIIy find it difficuIt t0 see it in any 0ther way
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #320) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2166, volxen wrote:Maybe we should send you to Heaven today, because if your solve is "lynch Volxen = town win" then we are seriously in trouble. Especially if you push for Eragon's lynch following my green flip.
In post 2174, volxen wrote: My concern is that if TW is town
Hahahahahaha
And man, that’s seri0usIy funny. That’s aIm0st exactIy what I did in the 1-st heaven phase, but with way m0re risk and a m0re uncertain TR
If y0u’re abIe t0 push TW t0 heaven, whiIe being c0mpIeteIy aware that a scum-fIip is g0nna kiII us and then d0ubt his aIignment anyways, then idek what t0 teII y0u
That aIm0st never c0mes fr0m t0wn
Iike, h0w dumb w0uId it have t0 be t0 c0me fr0m t0wn
Iynching a a n0n-TR t0 heaven is n0t sth 0ne can just d0 0n a whim, beIieve me. Y0u d0n’t even kn0w h0w hard was I gritting my teeth just t0 keep v0ting y0u instead 0f s0me0ne safe
And it actuaIIy made sense t0 d0 it then, when it 0bvi0usIy d0esn’t rn
T0wn!y0u d0ing that rn t0 TW w0uId be just simpIy gamethr0wing
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #321) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2276, volxen wrote:VOTE: Labrat

I think my initial instincts regarding Labrat were correct. We should just lynch her and finish this game already.

Hell 3: Labrat (we most likely just win right here)
Heaven 3: Eragon
Hell 4: Ausuka

I know I'm not scum, but even from an objective viewpoint scum!me would have no path to victory, because if I was scum here that would leave {Keyser, Volxen} as the last two people, and the martyr's in Heaven would just lynch me.

As Eragon pointed out, the game is already won for town as long as both Keyser and Eragon are town, which I strongly believe to be the case.

Labrat even if you manage to get me mislynched today, you aren't winning this game as scum. And neither is Ausuka winning this as scum.
hey, actuaIIy, can y0u teII me why d0 y0u think I'm scum? it d0esn't even seem Iike y0u have any s0rt 0f reas0n there
n0t sure if I care, but it feeIs funny
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #322) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #323) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

rats are cute
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #324) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I had 2 ar0und 3 years ag0 and tbh they were the best pets I've had tiII this date
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #325) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

despite the fact that they stink

...Iike, a I0t

but it's n0t unbearabIe
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #326) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and their s0ciaI interacti0ns and hierarchy are just fascinating
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #327) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

hierarchy, I0I
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (isolation #328) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

s0 accurate
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #329) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2143, volxen wrote:
In post 2142, the worst wrote:skip over sorting me for now; let's just not heaven me today. we can sort each other in hell 3 pretty easily.

how do you feel about Eragon Ausuka and Labby?
OK, I'll start with those 3. I had Eragon and Keyser as strong townreads on day 2, but I'll take another look at Eragon. Then I'll look at Ausuka next and Labrat last.
In post 2160, volxen wrote:I still think Eragon is town, I need to look at Ausuka though.
In post 2166, volxen wrote:Maybe we should send you to Heaven today, because if your solve is "lynch Volxen = town win" then we are seriously in trouble. Especially if you push for Eragon's lynch following my green flip.
and btw, that's n0t a read, but can y0u expIain why were y0u s0 c0nfident in erag0n being t0wn?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #330) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

hurry up, I kn0w y0u're there
taIk t0 me
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #331) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and can y0u answer my case 0n y0u?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #332) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

sigh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #333) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Hi Erag0n, wanna wag0n v0Ix with me? I can thr0w in s0me memes as a c0mpensati0n
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #334) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

:puppy_eyes:
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #335) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Oof, forgot that I didn't actually vote.
VOTE: Volxen
I really am serious about quicklynching him. If he wants to make a case on me, he should feel free to do it
And if he wants to answer any cases on him, then tbh I'd really like to hear that
But I've got no intention of waiting a whole week for him and if he doesn't want to do it, then tbh I don't even care
if he really did write all of that and thought like that as town, then I'd be seriously disappointed
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #336) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2294, Eragon wrote:
In post 2292, LabRat01 wrote:Hi Erag0n, wanna wag0n v0Ix with me? I can thr0w in s0me memes as a c0mpensati0n
im not against it

Ego-wise i want Volxen to flip town and you to be the scum because that means i was only hard-wrong on one read this game
Lmao, that's sort of how I felt about keyser :/
It's sort of passing? now, but I think I was a bit salty there... idek anymore

And vote with me
Let's get this started. If you want to pressure him for answers, we can help eachother out
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #337) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2297, volxen wrote:If I get mislynched today, then I expect you two (Keyser and Eragon) to lynch Labrat in the next Hell phase, and Eragon should be sent to Heaven next. So If Ausuka is scum then the last two will be {Keyser, Ausuka} and the martyr's can lynch Ausuka.

Don't mess this up and allow scum!Labrat or scum!Ausuka to win.
Just answer my question
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #338) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

You said you had reads, so you can surely explain them
You are here, so don't just ate and go away, but actually do sth
You have to have some thoughts about my posts
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #339) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

And if you said that "you think your intuition on my alignment was right at the beginning", which kind of sounds like my recent posts made you go back to it
You can talk about this if you want to
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (isolation #340) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

i'm kinda curious about it tbh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #341) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Or just give up and self-vote
If you don't intend to answer any of the reads, then I don't really care
Seriously, you'll have to rack your brain hard to sensibly answer all of that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #342) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2295, Eragon wrote:
In post 2293, LabRat01 wrote::
puppy
_eyes:
ok you are confirmed scum now

puppies are the devils of the home-pet family
~squeak
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #343) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

It's volxen, it's just volxen

Vote with me eragon
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #344) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2306, volxen wrote:@Labrat,

The soonest I would be able to do a serious ISO dive on you would be Friday or this weekend. But I know the last scum is you or Ausuka. I'm not worried about getting mislynched, because I know I'm town and me getting mislynched won't cost town the game, provided Keyser and Eragon listen to me.

If I am mislynched today then do this do win the game:

Heaven 3: Eragon
Hell 4: Labrat

Then the last two are {Keyser, Ausuka}. Martyr's lynch Ausuka and GG. This doesn't need to be complicated.
Hoooow were you confident on eragon being town?
Don't act dumb, you can surely see the benefits of answering this question
Multiple people asked about it already and you seem to have absolute confidence in that
Just do it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #345) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2315, Eragon wrote:
In post 618, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like to send volxen to heaven please
In post 620, Irrelephant11 wrote:labrat is probably town, too
way too many words to be scum for like 80% of players
I'll double-check this before sending them to heaven but not interested in a labrat lynch atm

volxen seems to be getting more pushed by irrel, like "i want volxen in heaven please"

while lab is more
"i think he's town, but i wanna re-check before sending them"
You know, tbh my attitude would have been perfect for scum to have with DrJ in the team
It basically allowed me not to be on the wagon, while also actually pushing it, because I have dumbly locktowned DrJ because of the interactions... :/ which were actually also rather worthless tbh...
i'm kinda surprised no one has pushed me for it yet, that's like the worst it can get...
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #346) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2318, Eragon wrote:oh hey your computer is fixed

And no, I'm just posting on the phone :/ haven't done anything about the computer yet
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #347) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Sigh

And the last image doesn't show up for me
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #348) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

/pat

Gl with that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #349) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:40 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Nom nom nom nom nom
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #350) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Anyone there?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #351) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:07 am

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh agree with that, that's p much a I0ck-t0wn read f0r me
if y0u want fresh stuff, just I00k at Erag0n's read pr0gressi0n in the Iast 2 pages and the way he answered my requests t0 quick-Iynch v0Ixen

At first he said that he thinks v0Ix is the m0st IikeIy 0ne t0 fIip scum and he d0esn't mind v0ting him, yet he didn't v0te and just f0cused 0n finding aII 0f th0se weak and undependabIe interacti0ns in Irre's IS0

then Iater 0n, when I enc0uraged him t0 v0te again, he refused, "because he wanted t0 anaIyze stuff f0r a bit I0nger", which feIt Iike he Iegit did intend t0 get s0me inf0 0ut 0f what he was d0ing

I find it rather unIikeIy that he'd be s0 set 0n g0ing thr0ugh aII 0f th0se p0sts when:
1- m0st 0f them were 0bvi0usIy undependabIe and REAIIY easy t0 fake, s0 unIess he'd suddenIy start finding reaIIy imp0rtant interacti0ns, his wh0Ie eff0rt w0uId m0st pr0b g0 t0 waste
2- IiteraIIy every0ne is TRing him rn and by 0ffering t0 quickIynch v0Ix rn, I was basicaIIy giving scum!erag0n an 0pp0rtunity t0 get quickIynched t0 heaven with0ut having t0 d0 much
3- Era v0ting v0Ix after I asked him t0 d0 it w0uId be 0k with his reads and if v0Ix fIipped t0wn, the wh0Ie bIame w0uId pr0b g0 0n me anyways
4- Erag0n said that he's busy and trying t0 retire fr0m FM, s0 he w0uIdn't even need t0 d0 anything s0 unrewarding/weak and time-c0nsuming f0r pe0pIe t0 keep TRing him. He w0uId be perfectIy fine with just writing sh0rt reads, faking s0me pushes and then pretending that he has t0 d0 0ther stuff and pe0pIe w0uId stiII have m0st IikeIy TR him

Erag0n being s0 set 0n I00king thr0ugh the scums' IS0s and anaIyzing abs0IuteIy everything feeIs very t0wn-m0tivated
In post 2294, Eragon wrote:
In post 2292, LabRat01 wrote:Hi Erag0n, wanna wag0n v0Ix with me? I can thr0w in s0me memes as a c0mpensati0n
im not against it

Ego-wise i want Volxen to flip town and you to be the scum because that means i was only hard-wrong on one read this game
Spoiler:
legit-wise i feel you are the towniest of the bunch, and feel natural/solve-y. i dont know your skill level, due to being an alt, but i legit dont think that matters? It would have to be hella god-tier to post what you have done as scum(From my point of view) and i just dont vibe it,

volxen, i thought they were towny D1. But i also recognized that there was possibility of them being scum.
Irrel's quick meta-read thing doesn't
really
feel like something scum does, at least what im used to
but i also remember irrel saying they love to WK their buddies

Ausuka's just kind of... there?
i do like their boldness, but scum can easily be bold.

If i had to say the most likely to flip scum reasonably, is ausuka.
if i had to say who i want to flip scum the most, its you(labrat)
if i had to say who i feel flips scum the most, volxen or ausuka.

basically, i feel lynching ausuka/volxen ends the game, and if it doesnt, i guess you just played a hell of a game.
In post 2313, Eragon wrote:
In post 2311, LabRat01 wrote:It's volxen, it's just volxen

Vote with me eragon
]=

let my gears turn for a day or tw0
and c'm0n, just I00k at this sad face
Iike, I d0n't kn0w if I can even expIain it pr0erIy, but everything he did rn makes s0 much sense c0ming fr0m t0wn p0v im0
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #352) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and v0te v0Ixen pIease
7d phases are reIativeIy sh0rt 0n this site, but it's abs0IuteIy en0ugh t0 get a read 0n just 1 pIayer [if we even need t0 d0 it)
y0u can as weII d0 it in the heaven phase
d0n't Iet this game r0t

Ima0, if y0u want t0, I c0uId even heIp with making a s0Iid read 0n erag0n Iater. but sweet g0d just f0cus 0n what y0u need t0 d0 n0w, y0u're 0bvi0usIy n0t m0tivated, I'm n0t m0tivated and n0 0ne is even m0tivated here, maybe except erag0n, s0 if y0u d0nt need t0 waste any0ne's time, just pIease d0n't

just. v0te. v0Ixen. and. get. it. 0ver. with.
it's reaIIy IikeIy t0 end the game, s0 pIeaaase just c0mpIy

0r if y0u disagree, then taIk t0 me ab0ut v0Ixen, THAT'S WHAT WE SH0UID BE D0ING RN
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (isolation #353) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:28 am

Post by LabRat01 »

humpf
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (isolation #354) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2335, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2332, LabRat01 wrote:y0u're 0bvi0usIy n0t m0tivated
Please don’t do this again. Ever.

Please respect my due diligence in scrutinising my read on Eragon.

The amount of time I have put into this game I want to win it.

I will hammer Volxen in my OWN time.

Thank you
S0rry, it wasn’t meant t0 be an insuIt.
If y0u reaIIy beIieve that y0u need the time t0 get better reads, then tbh 0k
I think I d0n’t agree with y0u here, but it’s n0t Iike every pIayer is the same, s0 I might n0t even be abIe t0 teII
Anyways, I didn’t mean t0 be rude

Fr0m what I’ve seen IateIy n0t a I0t is happening in the game. The heaven phase was c0mpIeteIy dead untiI near E0D, where it g0t sIightIy m0re active
And n0w pe0pIe seem t0 be f0cusing 0n p0Iishing their reads, which is usuaIIy g00d, but if made int0 the main p0int 0f the game with0ut any s0rt 0f time pressure 0r the need t0 act 0n the reads, it usuaIIy just ends in making the game resembIe a ch0re m0re than a h0bby, which in turn is very IikeIy t0 just make the pIayers dem0tivated and the game dead

I d0n’t want it happening here and tbh fr0m what I’m seeing, it kinda seems Iike the game is g0ing d0wn this way
If y0u skip thr0ugh the Iatest few pages at Ieast haIf 0f the t0taI p0sts is mine, which is Iike reaIIy pitifuI f0r that number 0f pIayers

Idk. The stuff I wr0te ab0ut here sure d0 w0rk that way f0r me and if it’s reaIIy g0nna g0 that way then tbh I’d just prefer t0 get it 0ver with, s0 that I can at Ieast kn0w it there’s even a reas0n t0 w0rk myseIf hard anym0re

s0rry if the p0st makes n0 sense, I'm in a hurry and w0n't be abIe t0 edit it rn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #355) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 am

Post by LabRat01 »

@M0d ausuka sh0uId get pr0dded
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #356) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

yawn
can s0me0ne taIk t0 me?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #357) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2339, Eragon wrote:
In post 2338, LabRat01 wrote:yawn
can s0me0ne taIk t0 me?
Poke.

My arm fell of last night
mine t00, I have a fake, pIasticine 0ne attached instead s0 that n0 0ne n0tices the difference
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #358) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:27 am

Post by LabRat01 »

sigh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #359) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:28 am

Post by LabRat01 »

are y0u sure y0u d0n't want t0 v0te v0Ixen?
I can wait tiII he makes his case 0n me and any0ne eIse he wants t0, but this is reaIIy n0t g0ing anywhere
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #360) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:32 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Ima0, s0rry if I'm 0bn0xi0us 0r sth
I might have been a bit t00 f0recefuI with h0w I went ab0ut it, but if there's reaIIY n0thing t0 taIk ab0ut in this phase, regarding this phase, then I'd just hammer
h0nestIy
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #361) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

the way pe0pIe are g0ing 0n ab0ut the game rn wiII just make it stagnate
I0I, the game is aIready in stagnati0n, s0 if this reaIIy c0ntinues, idek h0w much w0rse can it get?

and tbh taIking ab0ut the next phase Iynches d0esn't even I00k that appeaIing t0 me
it might be just a big waste 0f time and even if it isn't, whatever if y0u discuss stuff "bef0re the Iynch" 0r "when y0u have t0 d0 it", d0es actuaIIy make a difference im0
the discussi0n is much purer and m0re pe0pIe actuaIIy care

if y0u get aII the arguments f0r y0ur 0ther reads n0w and paste them when pe0pIe think V0Ix is scum, pe0pIe wiII m0st pr0b end up caring Iess than if y0u pasted it when they kn0w that it actuaIIy matters

Iike, it's n0t that IikeIy t0 even create a discussi0n rn and if we use the time n0w t0 d0 it n0w, then what d0 y0u think wiII happen in the heaven phase?

idk, I reaIIy hate where the game seems t0 be g0ing rn and I think it w0uId be a g00d idea t0 at Ieast try t0 d0 sth ab0ut it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #362) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2345, Eragon wrote:
In post 2342, LabRat01 wrote:are y0u sure y0u d0n't want t0 v0te v0Ixen?
I can wait tiII he makes his case 0n me and any0ne eIse he wants t0, but this is reaIIy n0t g0ing anywhere
Give me the weekend to read through at least
thx
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #363) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 am

Post by LabRat01 »

LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (isolation #364) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:08 am

Post by LabRat01 »

it's c00I
and Ima0, I'm kinda curi0us h0w wiII he react t0 aII 0f that... xD
if I were in his sh0es, Id pr0b be mad at me rn
that is, IF I AM treating him unfairIy here
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #365) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:12 am

Post by LabRat01 »

uuuuuuuugh, waaaaaitiiiing is boooooring :(
Volx should get prodded in 6 hours, you were supposed to post yesterday, dummy.
C'mon...
And I hope ausuka doesn't end up being replaced. Like, nOt NoW, the game is almost over....... #+^\%\~*{*>\'cisbdjzhwh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #366) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by LabRat01 »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #367) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:45 am

Post by LabRat01 »

3 h0urs tiII v0Ix gets pr0dded
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #368) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

actuaIIy, it's cI0ser t0 2

2 h0urs and 8 minutes t0 be exact
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #369) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:48 am

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh, c0me here and p0st
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #370) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:50 am

Post by LabRat01 »

:-:
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #371) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:33 am

Post by LabRat01 »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #372) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:34 am

Post by LabRat01 »

LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #373) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:34 am

Post by LabRat01 »

s0 fitting
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #374) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I was I00king f0r gifs and qu0tes that w0uId fit the game xd

I wanted t0 find a gaster bIaster gif [fr0m undertaIe) and add a v0te t0 it, s0 that it I00ks Iike it's sh00ting v0tes xd
cuz the Iate-gen0cide qu0tes fr0m UndertaIe reaIIy ReaIIy, REAIIY fit the game's fIav0r

Ima0, dunn0 if y0u ever kn0w what I'm taIking ab0ut

but THANKS :D
n0w we jsut wait f0r the fIip
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #375) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:54 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I mean, just I00k at it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #376) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:55 am

Post by LabRat01 »

it's a beautiful day outside.
birds are singing, flowers are blooming...
on days like these,
kids like you...

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL .
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #377) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:56 am

Post by LabRat01 »

fits PERFECTIY!!!
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #378) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:56 am

Post by LabRat01 »

with a gif it w0uId ahve been briIIiant
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (isolation #379) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:57 am

Post by LabRat01 »

man, gen0cide in undertaIe was fun
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #380) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:00 am

Post by LabRat01 »

ejjinami

my keyb0ard is br0ken, s0 in a few days it'd be 0bvi0us anyways ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #381) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 am

Post by LabRat01 »

this aIt is kinda useIess rn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #382) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:04 am

Post by LabRat01 »

never!
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #383) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:05 am

Post by LabRat01 »

l0l
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #384) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:08 am

Post by LabRat01 »

wait, n0w I d0n't kn0w if it was a j0ke 0r n0t :(
I feeI dumb

but yeah, uhh
LabRat01 wrote:ejjinami
that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (isolation #385) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:14 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2382, Keyser Söze wrote:0h l0l I th0ught y0u feII On y0ur keyb0ard. That is a new name t0 me x
pfffffffffft xD

yeah, I started pIaying ar0und a year ag0?
and I'm 0n this site since maybe haIf a year, s0 weII ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
I d0n't have a I0t 0f c0mpIeted games here
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #386) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

wait, I have t0 ping manatee that there was a fIip
he d0esn't visit the site 0ften s0 it c0uId take ages if we just wait f0r him n0rmaIIy
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #387) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:25 am

Post by LabRat01 »

sigh :/
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #388) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:28 am

Post by LabRat01 »

LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (isolation #389) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:28 am

Post by LabRat01 »

;-;
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (isolation #390) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:29 am

Post by LabRat01 »

0mg, I'm s0rry
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #391) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I'm reaIIy s0rry, I was s0 incredibIy c0nfident taht y0u'd fIip scum
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #392) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:32 am

Post by LabRat01 »

ugh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2393 (isolation #393) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:34 am

Post by LabRat01 »

man, I feeI bad ab0ut it n0w :(
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #394) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Ausuka wrote::/ i just feel lost now. i still don't think it's labrat and keyser doesn't seem likely so? maybe eragon?

i realize i'm probably getting lynched hell 4 so idk if you'll listen but i think it's much better to send keyser to heaven than eragon.
tbh I want t0 disagree, but I think I'II just g0 back t0 reading the muIti-IS0 ;-;
I d0n't kn0w anym0re
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #395) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 am

Post by LabRat01 »

can y0u make a case 0n keyser?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #396) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

tbh I d0n't think I'II want t0 depend 0n it when Iynching anyways, but it w0uId be g00d t0 at Ieast read sth Iike that... I think... :(
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (isolation #397) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2398, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2390, LabRat01 wrote:0mg, I'm s0rry
That is why we should have waited for Volxen to defend himself...

(I admittedly wanted him sorted anyway due to TW’s request anyway).

No more quicklynching now, agreed?

I’m now gonna continue looking at my town read of Eragon.

Town-Eragon wins us the game IMO.
s0rry

and I can't even bring myseIf t0 f0cus 0n the w0rds that I'm reading rn
I think I need s0me time, the muIti-IS0 wiII have t0 wait tiII then
see y0u t0m0rr0w, I think
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (isolation #398) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:08 am

Post by LabRat01 »

0r I c0uId taIk if s0me0ne has sth t0 discuss, but I just reaIIy can't bring myseIf t0 read rn
but anyways, I'II pr0b be ar0und, I just need a break
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (isolation #399) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:17 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2400, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2263, Eragon wrote:
Spoiler:
Assume that both me and Keyser are confirmed town.
Eragon
Volxen
Labrat
Ausuka
Keyser

That leaves 3/5 people left
Volxen
Labrat
Ausuka

We are currently in HELL PHASE, meaning lynching for scum.

So Lynch one of those three, lets just say we Lynch volxen for simplicity sake and he flips town

That leaves
Eragon
Keyser
Ausuka
Labrat

Again assuming me and Keyser are town,
Ausuka and Labrat are the only scum possible

Then in heaven phase, we put one of me/keyser to heaven, obviously. We can decide when we get there.

Lets say we Lynch me, leaving
Keyser
Ausuka
Labrat

With 1 scum remaining.

And its back to the hell phase

Lets say they Lynch ausuka, If ausuka is scum, game over, if ausuka is town, game goes to

JUDGEMENT DAY

With a 1v1 between

Labrat

And

Keyser

(honestly fitting based on how D1/D2 went lmao)

Meaning the town in heaven will send LabRat to hell, and unless Keyser is scum, we still win

No matter what we do, as long as keyser is town(and me from your perspective) this game is 100% auto-win for town

btw sorry for not being active, and dont expect much more in the next couple of days.
im busy as fuck and trying to semi-retire from FM in general
I believe the same thing, but in my world view it’s:

“as long as Eragon is town this game is 100% auto-win for town”

Does anyone disagree with this?
tbh, f0r me it is: as I0ng as erag0n is t0wn and TW thinks I'm m0re t0wnie than y0u
but that's unIikeIy t0 happen

I reaIIy want t0 say that the Iast scum is ausuka, but tbh I d0n't even kn0w
I feeI Iike I'm d0ing sth extremeIy wr0ng

Return to “Completed Open Games”