Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1444, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1442, Nauci wrote:What's the point of this?
I don't want to lynch Key today.
So that ruled out everything but the freshly replaced slot?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1443, Keyser Söze wrote:I would categorize their play as conventionally hard to read. I didn't understand the early town reads on him this game, and didn't like him opening up to the possibility of me being scum with no unique/progressive take on his own. I felt I was the go to wagon. I smelled opportunism.
he feels town to me when he feels *into* it
and for like thinking aloud
and i don't know if scum!him really votes for himself here?

he doesn't really feel oppurtunistic to me either tbh
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1420, Keyser Söze wrote:Relly, do you feel in anyway pocketed by Nauci? If you're town reading her, are those town feels attributed to all her actions/behaviour outside of her town reading you?

Does this make sense :giggle:
Yes I missed this
I’ll try to answer it as I explore Nauci’s ISO
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1396, Creature wrote:Do we have time to pressure wagon me?
In post 1397, Creature wrote:Preferably today because tomorrow I'll be busy again
like even this feels kinda townie to me; i dont'think scum!him asks to be a pressure wagon (or that it should happen while he *will* be able around, as opposed to just not mentioning that he'd be busy tomorrow)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1443, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1436, the worst wrote:
In post 1434, Keyser Söze wrote:So are we saying the tone/over-confidence/sheep reads/self-voting are all outside Creature's scum game?

Someone needs to convince me here.
viewtopic.php?t=76709&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Feast your eyes
Creature's best scum iso, don't read the whole thing if you don't want but just have a squizz
I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing here. Bulletpoints would be helpful.

I would categorize their play as conventionally hard to read. I didn't understand the early town reads on him this game, and didn't like him opening up to the possibility of me being scum with no unique/progressive take on his own. I felt I was the go to wagon. I smelled opportunism.
Yeah okay that's not the worst. The first time I saw creature he was scum twice in a row, our third game together he was town and I was blown over by the depth of differences between his games. That has closed in a bit now but a lot of tells still apply

look for the way he forms townreads there (you're lacking context but hopefully it explains a little?) and the way he hops from wagon to wagon like he's testing what will work, and his tone is substantially more frozen

if you think he's scum here I probably want to be countercased before I'll consider it because I feel faaaairly good about that read
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nauci's paranoia of me feels pretty towny. I think faking that sort of subtle paranoia is one of the hardest things for scum to do.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1453, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1396, Creature wrote:Do we have time to pressure wagon me?
In post 1397, Creature wrote:Preferably today because tomorrow I'll be busy again
like even this feels kinda townie to me; i dont'think scum!him asks to be a pressure wagon (or that it should happen while he *will* be able around, as opposed to just not mentioning that he'd be busy tomorrow)
I think I'd disagree w this for most people other than creature but I think it's within his burned out townrange and I like this observation a lot
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean yeah idk if that's a towntell for most people but i feel like it doesn't come from scum!creature
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

I agree. I intend to keep a very close eye on whomever is the counterwagon to Xtoxm.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@AlmostNancy - Ok, I may be sipping on OMGUS, but I can’t see Creature’s natural trajectory of how he got to ‘yeah I can see scum-Keyser too’ (he choice to not vote me is ???? too, did he realise the wagon looked bad?)

With a supposed care free spirit why NOT vote me there?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1458, AlmostNancy wrote:
I agree. I intend to keep a very close eye on whomever is the counterwagon to Xtoxm.
P.efit. Whomever is on the counterwagon, I mean.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1450, Nauci wrote:
Like, it's hard to imagine scum Nauci engaging in this line of questioning close to deadline when she knows it's very unlikely that scum ever get me mislynched. And it's also very hard to imagine Nauci thinking that she'd manipulate me into townreading her with this line of questioning. This is very towny from her. And there's other instances of the same thing throughout the game. Her questions have been on point, kinda reminds me of myself.

I have Nauci up there with the worst & Irrelephant as really strong townreads. So I'm very curious about these scumvibes that others get from her??
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by the worst »

I think there's a lot of those little creatures quirks in his ISO which doesn't come from scum!Creature and most importantly very rarely from groupscum!Creature
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst, who is in your lynch pool?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1459, Keyser Söze wrote:@AlmostNancy - Ok, I may be sipping on OMGUS, but I can’t see Creature’s natural trajectory of how he got to ‘yeah I can see scum-Keyser too’ (he choice to not vote me is ???? too, did he realise the wagon looked bad?)

There certain players you just don't try to explain the weird shit they do, lest you end up in a mental health asylum, and Creature's one of them (as is your humble servant typing this post whose name is definitely NOT Nancy) :P

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1459, Keyser Söze wrote:@AlmostNancy - Ok, I may be sipping on OMGUS, but I can’t see Creature’s natural trajectory of how he got to ‘yeah I can see scum-Keyser too’ (he choice to not vote me is ???? too, did he realise the wagon looked bad?)

I don’t know. I’m basing my Creature read on meta but few people hate rolling scum more than Creature and you specifically mentioned “confidence”, which I view as more likely to be a towntell for him than a scumtell.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1454, the worst wrote:
In post 1443, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1436, the worst wrote:
In post 1434, Keyser Söze wrote:So are we saying the tone/over-confidence/sheep reads/self-voting are all outside Creature's scum game?

Someone needs to convince me here.
viewtopic.php?t=76709&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Feast your eyes
Creature's best scum iso, don't read the whole thing if you don't want but just have a squizz
I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing here. Bulletpoints would be helpful.

I would categorize their play as conventionally hard to read. I didn't understand the early town reads on him this game, and didn't like him opening up to the possibility of me being scum with no unique/progressive take on his own. I felt I was the go to wagon. I smelled opportunism.
Yeah okay that's not the worst. The first time I saw creature he was scum twice in a row, our third game together he was town and I was blown over by the depth of differences between his games. That has closed in a bit now but a lot of tells still apply

look for the way he forms townreads there (you're lacking context but hopefully it explains a little?) and the way he hops from wagon to wagon like he's testing what will work, and his tone is substantially more frozen

if you think he's scum here I probably want to be countercased before I'll consider it because I feel faaaairly good about that read
Thanks for this. Maybe I am surface scum reading his wagon ‘hopping’.

Ok, I’ll continue my catching up. The heavy defence of Creature makes me want to throw him into null anyway for D1 (as both town and scum are likely town casing him hard here).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1463, Shoshin wrote:the worst, who is in your lynch pool?
I feel like its probably {NM, Mewtaph, Kokichi}
there's a few slots I don't feel all that good about but don't want lynched D1.. :/
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Thanks Almost Nancy.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1464, AlmostNancy wrote:

There certain players you just don't try to explain the weird shit they do, lest you end up in a mental health asylum, and Creature's one of them (as is your humble servant typing this post whose name is definitely [bNOT Nancy[/b]) :P
OMIGOZ, now Nauci let MathBlade into our hydra account. Will this madness never cease? :lol:

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1419, Nauci wrote:
In post 1408, the worst wrote:Lerf/AlmostNancy/Nauci I think you need to scumcase Xtoxm or move your votes
I don't understand this request

Xtoxm and mew are the two players I have scum cased while waiting for Keyser and saudade-slot to make content

Where are you lynching today when you just eliminated all of the current people wagons and have your vote on a basically empty just replaced in slot!?!

Like you're not showing signs of scum worst but this almost feels like classic scum signs to not be able to scum case anybody O_o

And I don't understand how you're so sure xtoxm is town that you'd sooner go after varsoon!?!
really weird way of approaching tw here becaues i'm not really getting scumvibes from him at all; like i do think he might be struggling to find a good wagon, but i'm not sure why that's scummy here; like i feel the same way about the gamestate here, that i don't have that many explicit scumreads

like tw's vibe about the gamestate makes sense to me; it' doesn't make sense to me that she's describing it as scummy
In post 1423, Nauci wrote:Creature, this applies to you too. Too close to deadline to be making fun of existing wagons or joking about being wagoned or self voting. Who are you scum reading?

Also

Scum on this site self votes a lot
again, i'm not getting scum!creature here and i don't think scum!creature really votes himself like that like ever? so i'm not really following the bolded; it feels like shade to me
In post 1450, Nauci wrote:
pings me the wrong way too; not sure why exactly; kinda feel like she's trying to point away from saudade slot? idk it's more gut

like i'm aware that none of these things are inherently damning but they all ping me and feel like anti-mind-meld-y and i'm not really following her thought process here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1468, Keyser Söze wrote:Thanks Almost Nancy.
:)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by the worst »

I guess I'd like some Nauci goodness before EoD but I think she's the worst d1 lynch within my PoE
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1471, Kokichi Oma wrote:I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
Your lack of disappointment (about alignment, among other things) feels very telling at this moment...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”