Mewtaph(2)
~ (116), (131)
Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (157), (346)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (54)
Creature(1)
~ (114)

Not Voting (3): (78), (56), Kokichi Oma(34)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-12-13 17:15:09)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1471, Kokichi Oma wrote:I love starcraft..anyone wanna tell me anything I should know?
Irrel claimed PGO, Mitil said he's informed that that there's no ninja iirc
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1552, Shoshin wrote:I can give you a couple reasons NM's town. His opening post isn't how I expect him to enter the game as scum. He didn't quickhammer when given the opportunity, which is very towny for him unless Xtom's his partner. And he just felt much less awkwardly self-conscious than when he's scum.
I see what you're saying, but how many games have you played with nm? I probably played 10+ with him , with him as either alignment. He's done all sorts of entrances , voted all sorts of ways. He did the EXACT same thing by not voting someone as scum in Robocalypse, which tricked FL AND me into losing the game, committed a no kill shockingly, AND he did a similar thing by unvoting or not voting someone (I think it was FL).

Nm is absolutely on the table , with the posts he's been making.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1553, Nauci wrote:Performer got quiet again
I think this is the 3rd? time I'm saying this but I was busy over the weekend, which is the case for most if not all weekends.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: kokichi
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1597, Nauci wrote:
In post 1591, the worst wrote:ellitell
A wot
Something that some players think they're super clever in doing to try to circumvent site rules, which becomes a headache to the moderator because it's flirting with violating or actually violating the site rule of speaking about ongoing games.

It's not clever, it's just rebellious and violates site rules....making it not fun for anyone when the player has to be warned or replaced.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1659, Mewtaph wrote:It's like, I made a choice between pushing Performer, Kokichi/Saudade, Xtoxm and like, I may have made the wrong decision here. But if he's not posting here then he's not making the choice any easier and that's what worries me. If he's going to give this game a "bye" pass because he feels that it's already over, then what can I really do about that? At least I can do something with Performer, at least I can do something with Kokichi/Saudade. I could defo be wrong especially considering my reasons to townread Xtoxm are much better than Performer.

Maaaybe I should probably ditch my Performer vague condition that's not really worth much at all in reality considering he's doing the exact same thing as Xtoxm and I'm just choosing to be blind towards it.
I feel like this is a misrep about giving the game a "bye" pass . I said I was busy over the weekend, both you & nauci decided to vote me for it?

Except in nauci's case, it looked like she was at least sorting somewhat, when she voted me, then you, then me again.

But you just unvote, say I "gave up and that must be scum perf," and decided to vote me. If this isn't opportunistic, then I must be on Bizarro world.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1711, Mitillos wrote:joining Shoshin, worst, Vars, and irrel (all four being players he has claimed suspicions on),
I'm scummy because I'm here to lynch scum? You're saying my play is scummy because I didn't say L-1 - I dont always say L-1 for people. With Krazy's constant votecounts, anyone could've just followed up with reading the previous vc.

And that I was voting someone but I should not have because I was suspicious of others? I dont share the approach that if I vote A, I would jump off that wagon because I suspected or am suspecting others on the wagon . I keep it straight and just focus on finding scum and voting scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1725, Krazy wrote:Mitillos(37), Nauci(151), Not_Mafia(11), the worst(271), Mewtaph(18), Irrelephant11(117)
I would say I am townreading mitil & irrel is null for me , on the wagon.
Honestly don't understand how tw or nauci are voting me - was it tone & poe ?

Almost Nancy, Keyser, & Mitil are my townreads .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

alright i finally have some time. who wants to have a conversation
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1729, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: kokichi
why are you voting me? iirc, you've played with me when I was scum and you were town. how does this game parallel that at all right now?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1700, AlmostNancy wrote:In Heroes, Kokichi had no clue what was going on in that game and hadn’t been paying attention but despite that, he still nevertheless managed to get a couple of reads in. So, dunno about Performer, don’t really want to vote Mewtaph. Probably between Xtoxm and Kokichi rn but I’ll vote Performer to avoid a no lynch.
Well you're comparing a whole game to 1 real life day of me replacing in. Especially when I was busy. How come you aren't factoring in that I would have to catch up and read 60 pages or so? I'm guessing this is A50 and not Nancy, cause if it's Nancy I'm voting you right now and not changing.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Performer: No, you are scummy because of your vote on Shoshin with an explanation that doesn't really follow (what with her being scummy for not voting Varsoon, and then again for voting Varsoon), for your OMGUS FoS streak, then for switching your vote without explaining what makes Xtoxm scummy and joining a wagon full of those you suspect (instead of voting one of them).

@Nauci: Not necessarily. Another person in scumchat could have offhand said "That's an engineer" or something. That's not indicative of Irrel-Perf. I try to concentrate on personal tells rather than associative ones early on. In any case, in itself the engineer thing is not that big a deal; absent everything else I wouldn't even give it a second thought.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1692, Nauci wrote:Kokichi was given tons of "just replaced in" room even with the impending deadline
Yes, one day is a ton of replace room, which was during sunday when I was busy. So tell me what exactly I was supposed to do over that time?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mitillos, since you're here. Is your read on me from my previous slot or me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1652, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1646, the worst wrote:You and Nauci are two people I really want to reengage with about Xtoxm after I talk with Mewtaph. I think sorting him is a lot more valuable than going through it in detail rn though
You’re open to criticically seeing our perspective on him, I hope? I dunno, I’m not really seeing how Mewtaph is scum here.

I’m also a bit concerned that Kokichi hasn’t commented on anyone’s alignment yet but maybe it’s because he literally hasn’t read anything in the game so far. He seems townie so far but if he doesn’t give any reads soon, I may be a little worried.
Also, you posted this, yet less than 6 hours later you vote me? Especially when I said in that time I was busy and hadn't been able to catch up yet. Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually think AlmostNancy could be scum here. That post from Nancy doesn't really feel like her genuinely trying to read me. Yes, they've posted a bunch of links about me, but they wouldn't even need to do that, nor has she ever attempted to do that to read me ever. Especially since I had just replaced in. Also trying to read me, when I hadn't read anything and was just entering seems a bit weird.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still don't see the reason for the Performer wagon, even after looking through the iso. Inactivity?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Performer re-read

(Post #1 - #22):
In post 57, Performer wrote:
In post 18, Shoshin wrote:Hey Irrelephant, want to policy lynch Varsoon?
but! He has probably more large theme experience than any of us!
And he hasnt even posted yet
I think on the surface this looks LAMISTy from Performer but if you read it out in your head, I think the tone is more playful. I don't think scum-Performer would serious-defend Varsoon here in RVS (regardless of Varsoon's alignment). Posts like these echo my meta defense of Performer.
In post 252, Performer wrote:It's like people are actively making it hard for me to keep up in this game...sigh
I like these soliloquy type posts.
In post 277, Performer wrote:I dont like the way shoshin voted skitter, later voted me, then when vars came back to talk about shosh, shes still on me while saying votes on vars is good (sounds like setting up) , soon after she flies straight from me onto scatman without addressing posts. Makes me think, "coasting mafia. "
And her confidence in scatman being scum and saying he's doing a pointless debate - the posts from vars dont look like pointless debate, it actually looks like shoshin is just writing vars off as scum.
VOTE: Shoshin
I do not understand Performer's vote here. There is a narrative Performer has painted about Shoshin which I don't believe but it looks Performer believes. It's also quite a ballsy play for scum-Performer to vote Soshin who was already gaining town leans/reads.
In post 333, Performer wrote:
In post 329, Keyser Söze wrote:I actually have (old) playhistory with Creature, Performer,
that's so old and I was so (and probably still? lol) terrible
:giggle:
In post 488, Performer wrote:Also FoS on tw, I don’t even understand his vote on me .
Openly happy to OMGUS :shifty:
In post 489, Performer wrote:
In post 488, Performer wrote:Also FoS on
add irrel as well to FoS. In the game we were in, I don't remember him just naked voting like he did on me.
OMGUS again, this time on Relly.
Does Performer OMGUS as a defensive mechanism as scum or does Performer do this as town?
Performer is showing that he doesn't live by the conventional rulebook of how to react to a vote :? I think Performer as town or scum would have been concerned with Relly's naked vote.

Thoughts so far?

Would actually like Performer's thoughts too.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1737, Mitillos wrote:@Nauci: Not necessarily. Another person in scumchat could have offhand said "That's an engineer" or something. That's not indicative of Irrel-Perf. I try to concentrate on personal tells rather than associative ones early on. In any case, in itself the engineer thing is not that big a deal; absent everything else I wouldn't even give it a second thought.
Can you explain the "engineer" part - I think I missed this?

Is it regarding flavour and Relly's claim?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I haven't played with performer too much, but he seems like the lynchbaity type of player. Like would 488 really come from scum? Wouldn't they be more cautious than to openly OMGUS like that? Seems like a natural reaction. If I didn't like someone's vote on me, I would say something similar. I think I actually just did with Nancy's vote. Do you think I'm OMGUSing, Keyser?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

For now
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:UNVOTE:

For now
UNVOTE:

For now
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1745, Kokichi Oma wrote:I haven't played with performer too much, but he seems like the lynchbaity type of player. Like would 488 really come from scum? Wouldn't they be more cautious than to openly OMGUS like that? Seems like a natural reaction. If I didn't like someone's vote on me, I would say something similar. I think I actually just did with Nancy's vote. Do you think I'm OMGUSing, Keyser?
You are if you’re ignoring my posts about beetle juicing you. You said nothing to make me think you could be town until now and THM was A50, not me.

Do you seriously think I post these links as scum? Please tell me the scum motivation for doing that?
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, I wasn't sure which one. But, that makes sense. What's your read on me so far?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”