Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1035, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Flubber
I'm not gonna be stubborn, but I
really
would rather a No Lynch today. You can lynch whomever you like tomorrow if I'm dead tonight.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't think scum!gamma is that brazen tbh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If we nolynch then our JK dies though and we don't know anymore BUT I've learned better than to question your tactics.

VOTE: no lynch

Everyone townreading me should do the same please.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1048, CheekyTeeky wrote:So in summary I think scum are in {Omo, Lady A} If both of these are wrong then go Flubber.

When you lynch me never lynch Milk.
Why? Why? Why? And why?

Oh, and also WHY would we lynch you too?

P.S. I guess I don't need a response for the first one. I do SR Omochao too. I do want to know why LA, why Flubber and why never lynch milk though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1052, CheekyTeeky wrote:If we nolynch then our JK dies though and we don't know anymore BUT I've learned better than to question your tactics.

VOTE: No Lynch

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1052, CheekyTeeky wrote:If we nolynch then our JK dies though and we don't know anymore BUT I've learned better than to question your tactics.

Well, THANK YOU :)

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lady A isn't scumhunting if you look below the surface. Her votes kind of save her though. Flubber just looks opportunistic but his reads making no sense seems towny in that he'd need to do better to win as scum. Milk shouldn't be lynched on my flip because that's exactly what scun would try to push because I'm flipping town. I also see no reason for him to claim a fake guilty on me at this point. If it gets closer to lylo or something maybe rethink it but I'd bet money on him being town now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK :)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1049, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1032, Gamma Emerald wrote:But we also have something that’s been stopping the scum kills
And you want to tell them what exactly it is? Or are you fishing for it yourself??

Gamma, despite everything we talked about before, I'm afraid I still can't tell town-with-bad-logic!you from manipulative-scum!you.
Well I don’t really think my logic is bad. We probably have an investigative on top of those roles, so we coordinate actions well and we can sort through 3 slots a day probably.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1006, themilkcartonkid wrote:So I have some info. I am jailkeeper and I've protected cheeky for the last two nights. The first night I thought "did I seriously save the nk?" But I blocked her last night to check. Since there was no kill, one of two things happened: she was the target of an nk twice in a row after failing the first time, or she is scum. I dont think I'm that lucky.
i guess this explanation for the missing nks doesn't sit that well with me - if cheeky is scum and tried to do the nk n1, why would scum choose her to do it again n2 given the fact that it got blocked somehow n1? joges was still alive at this point. and if cheeky is town who got saved n1, why would scum try to nk her again n2 given that it got blocked somehow n1?

i'm also not entirely following why you think she's scum-who-failed-to-kill-twice (ie as opposed to town-who-didn't-get-killed twice)

i can't help but wonder if this is the last scum trying to squeak by another day. but if you're last scum here, you're either going to have to:
a) not nk in order to substantiate your claim (ie and push off endgame while avoiding getting lynched)
b) nk and explain why scum didn't nk you

and it's kinda boxing yourself in

given that, i guess i'm fine leaving this in the absence of another explanation for what happened to the nks but i'm a little skeptical

and ngl in this gamestate i'm a little surprised that scum would have tried to nk cheeky twice, and not tried to kill like ddj or something

==

@a50 - how much experience does cheeky have with you?
also why are you townreading flubber?

==
In post 1030, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would a massclaim today be bad?
we should prob let the vig do their thing; they seem to be doing pretty well thus far
also i guess jk + vig make some amount of sense together - they're both fairly strong prs individually that like anti-sync with each other because jk can protect the vig but also neutralizes them at the same time; so it's like giving town power but like not enough to become follow-the-cop or anything

==
In post 1039, themilkcartonkid wrote:My vote is still on you until I hear from ducky and skitter, as much as I hate it bc they have sred me, they are my trs atm. Although +town for not 1v1ing me(?) @DDJ could you explain 1013 for me? Maybe elaborate more?
idk i'm still a little skeptical of you and your part in both of the past lynches. i guess i'm a little nervous that you're using the claim as a get-out-of-jail free card given that you were under a fair amount of pressure but like i don't think it particularly makes much sense coming from last scum and there isn't another explanation for the lack of nks at this point so; also not much reason to fake a guilty on cheeky here really

==
In post 1040, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh you can lynch me just let me get my reads out first.
i think that being chill with being lynched + actually going through and sharing the reads is pretty townie; i think last scum would be a lot more survivalistic here after being mechanically soft-guiltied

i don't really like the flubber vote on cheeky tbh.
or the followup that he'd vote ddj next if she greens

==
In post 1047, CheekyTeeky wrote:These reads tell me it's not Lady A or Flubber. Or Skitter.
why not lady angel? i thought joges sheeping her was kinda meh, and i didn't like how robert didn't really have much to say about her vote-parking him besides 'could be inactive, could be scum, who knows'

also i think the day2 gamestate kinda makes sense with lurking scum kinda just waiting for a lynch to happen

==
In post 1050, Almost50 wrote:I'm not gonna be stubborn, but I really would rather a No Lynch today. You can lynch whomever you like tomorrow if I'm dead tonight.
uh if we no-lynch and milk is town he's dead unless he stops the nk again
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Gamma: Hmmm.. tell me more. How do you organize between a hypothetical Cop, a hypothetical Vig and hypothetical JK?
First, the proposed JK can't protect either of them because of the RB effect of them. So, the Cop is dead tonight.
The JK does not auto clear their target, unless we
know
only one scum remains, which we don't.
I'd say we best leave things as they are for tonight, and if there's a tomorrow we can revisit the idea of mass claiming.

@skitter: Cheeky knows me well enough. Flubber is a gut read. I think No Lynch is our best bet regardless of whether we have 1 or 2 remaining scums. Trust me.

themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by themilkcartonkid »

Question: does vig stop nk? That could explain one (or maybe both) lacks of nks. Also, ddj, talk with me here bc I'm apparently nevertown to skitter
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1046, CheekyTeeky wrote:The fuck even. Omo explain how you didn't vote joges here?
idk

I probably felt that one post wasn't enough to warrant a vote? who knows
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1061, themilkcartonkid wrote:Question: does vig stop nk?
no.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1028, CheekyTeeky wrote:I will first I want to hear why milk decided to JK me twice and why he didn't say anything after the first time.

Then I would like to know why flubber thinks it makes any sense for me to be JK'd two nights in a row where scum die both nights (people I was voting/pushing) and still be scum.

I want to say milk isn't scum but I fake crumbed pretty hard yesterday and he still JK'd me and scum still tried to kill me apparently so I'm pretty confused about wtf is going on.
I dont know why towns cant comprehend outing their results here but it's bitten me in the ass enough times to know to just go with it
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

This makes zero sense as a scum gambit. You're basically guaranteed to get cc'd fakeclaiming this and even in the chance there's two scum that's just a stupid trade to make.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm not sure what your argument is about apart from assuming milk is town which I think most people are coming around to?

Flubber why are you scumreading DDJ?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Give me a break A50.. if you don't want to play the game don't expect people to follow you. You must know by now that you've made this game harder than it needed to be. Not to mention the whole thor thing. I don't blame you for thor's lynch but I blame you for making thor suspect you.

You claim effin commuter and then you suddenly believe a JK claim stopped two kills in a row? Yeah-fucking-right

The king of NK-baiting doesn't suspect that maybe he got shot? Don't make me laugh

Sorry CT, you're a great NK for scum if you're town but I don't think you're the only target. It makes 0 sense for you to be the target twice.

My partner wants to keep you and Milk both alive and I'm not interested in arguing with him when there are at least some advantages to that I guess so I'll go with majority opinion here on milk.. but we're not no lynching.

Investigative(s) should check skitter in case we have 4 scum.
We should lynch either omochao or lady.

Scum are already outed in this game.. the shitty part is that we also apparently have townies that have posted TMI-sounding things and it's been a pain in the ass trying to sort which is which.

Also for the record gamma was a strong SR for me day 1 but I can't read gamma at all because he's now at the grandmaster level of mafia where he could be any alignment and also he efforts more as scum so it's hard to know when he's being pro-town because he's town or because he's faking. My opinion on him anyway. But like voting patterns suggest he's town if I ignore my spidey senses.

As for flubber I think scum would have bussed him if he were scum with them. He doesn't sound like he's following any particular agenda or working with a particular team, if that makes sense to anyone. Him not being pushed much until now makes me think he's town honestly. Though I wish he would suspect people that could actually flip scum instead of me and CT.

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

To summarize the post above:

A50 is either lying or not thinking clearly.
Lynch should be omochao or lady.
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Buj why won't you no lynch? We have nothing to lose this game is basically in the bag. I suggest you do because A50's gambits can be lucrative. I also low key know why. If I get JK'd again and there's still no kill which is really worst case scenario then you guys lynch me and then omo. If you let best case scenario happen it would benefit us all. I just need you to trust that I trust A50 with this and we aren't going to lose even if it blows up in our faces. Please.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

We gain more from the flip than we do from 'not risking a mislynch'.

Basically the only downside to lynching is that you MIGHT kill a townie.

If we are indeed winning (there is a wild theory between me and tw that involves a delayed kill mechanic which could mean we're in trouble but I have decided not to assume the improbable), then it makes sense to take more risks than less.

Compare that to no lynch:
-If there is a vig (most likely explanation) they can still kill again if we lynch.
-If there is a cop with a guilty, we should have heard from them by now. Unless we literally lynch them the risk of scum shooting the cop doesn't change much if we lynch or no lynch. (Only 1 less choice)
-If there is a way to prove someone's innocence or prove what Milk is saying, no lynch would affect such a role unless we literally lynch that role.

So unless we are about to lynch someone and they claim one of the above and we believe their claim there is no reason to not lynch.

And even if we do end up forcing a cop to out themselves to avoid a lynch, we can use them as bait for the NK.

Lynch is far more information than no lynch. Lynch would not stop the majority of pro-town night actions unless we lynch specific PRs. Lynch is less risky when we're winning. Lynch gives us a chance at outright winning before scum can take another move (if only 1 remains).

-BuJ
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll let A50 make the case for himself but what you're saying is what I thought until I decided not to question it.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

I'm wondering if it's worth going tinfoil hat on this setup, I'm trying to rationalize how two scum died in two nights
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think don't fix it if it ain't broke. There's no reason to care why scum died at this point but more why didn't any town die.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.1
Flavor to be added.

With 9 Alive, it's 5 to lynch!

CheekyTeeky: (2) (1007), (1024),
themilkcartonkid: (0)
Lady Angel: (0)
Flubbernugget: (0)
skitter30: (0)
Omochao: (0)
Gamma Emerald: (0)
DuckDuckJab: (0)
Almost50: (0)

No Lynch: (2) (1052), (1054),

Not Voting (5): Gamma Emerald, skitter30, Lady Angel, Omochao, (1013),

Deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-01-27 13:00:00).

Important Notes:
-
The Game is currently in Day 3.

-
skitter30 is permanently V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

-
Omochao is V/LA until 1/15/19.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”