mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 459, Robert2424 wrote:Naked votes are lack of effort and scummy.
Well pair this with my above response. How? Naked votes, especially at daystart where I love to use them, are a perfect way of grabbing someone’s attention and often forcing them to engage. How is that necessarily scummy?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 473, skitter30 wrote:
In post 453, mcqueen wrote:Yeah because you’re scum and I thought you’d try to fake something.
i still don't get scum!bef (even in his exchange with you right here he's pretty townie imo) and i don't get why this is coming back again really
What has he done in the way of confronting others? He was very submissive to Enter’s early push, he acted the same towards me. He said he feels more comfortable/likes playing town better (can I interchange this with “confident?”), and he doesn’t seem very clmfortable/confident in this game.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 474, skitter30 wrote:can we try to consolidate wagons please given that deadlines in like four days?
ie if you're sitting on a vanity wagon of 2 people or less can you explain why other people should join your wagon?
Because BEF is scum
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 476, skitter30 wrote:i would probably vote bef at deadline over a no lynch but i don't really want to
not really interested in elbirn rn
Remind me who else besides redtea you are interested in?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by implosion »

I'm willing to jump on Robert if needed but not really feeling elbirn. I'd also be willing to jump on Varsoon again. His posturing around the votelessness feels off-ish. Feels somewhat like scum saying "you're not allowed to suspect me now" so as to be allowed to coast through the early game for free. His reads list has a whole lot of "this is a person in the game and i have no strong/real opinions beyond this" to support that.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 480, Varsoon wrote:I went voteless because I wanted to.
I already told everyone why--asking me to share more is like trying to get blood from a stone.
Yeah, there might be more to what going voteless does for me mechanically, but if you keep digging, I'm going to think you're fishing rather than just questioning something odd.
We can hit majority easily enough without my vote. If it is a concern in the future, I'll be able to get my vote back, don't worry.
Ok thanks. I forgot there might be more mechanically to your role. I just thought you were some voteless townie which would make absolutely 0 sense why you’d ever use it.

Idk, I thought about it a bit, and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a voteless scum member. It’s totally possible, but I lean town on Varsoon for now for that reason.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 483, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 453, mcqueen wrote:Yeah because you’re scum and I thought you’d try to fake something.
And do you think I faked something?
Yes.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 489, Varsoon wrote:Skitter, when motherfuckers are clearly rolefishing, it's not 'threatening a scumread' it's me being like, "There is no town reason to know this info. Stop."
If I need to be that blunt about it, then there you go.
Lol
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 490, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 489, Varsoon wrote:Skitter, when motherfuckers are clearly rolefishing, it's not 'threatening a scumread' it's me being like, "There is no town reason to know this info. Stop."
You announced that you were voteless unprovoked and that brings questions and suspicions from town and scum. If you chose not to announce we would have probably picked up on you being voteless from the VCs.

So Your reaction to people questioning your claim comes across as unneeded AtE. At least that's the issue I'm having.
The VCs had to be fixed though. I mean, sucky situation for him if he were to not try to out that he’s votelesss. Also sucks that part of his role was basically confirmed, too, but mistakes happen
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by redtea »

In post 459, Robert2424 wrote:Naked votes are lack of effort and scummy.
I don't think it's
truly
naked. It's backed by opinions and doubts about him already expressed by others. Going where the wind takes him, sort of speak.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

@Mod: V/LA until Friday, please. Uni starts this week

Will most likely still be on, this is just precautionary.

Noted.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 506, mcqueen wrote:
Yes.
What do you think I faked?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 508, mcqueen wrote:
You announced that you were voteless unprovoked and that brings questions and suspicions from town and scum. If you chose not to announce we would have probably picked up on you being voteless from the VCs.

So Your reaction to people questioning your claim comes across as unneeded AtE. At least that's the issue I'm having.
The VCs had to be fixed though. I mean, sucky situation for him if he were to not try to out that he’s votelesss. Also sucks that part of his role was basically confirmed, too, but mistakes happen
He could have just said voteless, the fact he is soft claiming some PR is just as strange.
I don't see this coming from town, more like coming from a scum looking for town cred.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 511, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 506, mcqueen wrote:
Yes.
What do you think I faked?
The no response. Go skim your Overkill 2 ISO. That’s what I did. You were town there, and much more confrontational. Here, while you’ve replied, it feels like you do so begrudingly.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

*begrudgingly ? however it’s spelled
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I’ll ISO you here again tomorrow if I have the time, as most of this is from memory, but I’m not seeing the similarities to your tone here and your tone there.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 501, mcqueen wrote: What has he done in the way of confronting others? He was very submissive to Enter’s early push, he acted the same towards me. He said he feels more comfortable/likes playing town better (can I interchange this with “confident?”), and he doesn’t seem very clmfortable/confident in this game.
I wasn't worried about Enter’s push because I didn't feel he truly SR me at that time.

I don't have any fully confident reads right now. I SRing El and Var right now but those reads are mainly gut reads and that's where my head is at right now.

I also don't have any lock TRs.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Why not be proactive and address people yourself? Instead of waiting for someone to address you
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 517, mcqueen wrote:Why not be proactive and address people yourself? Instead of waiting for someone to address you
I am addressing Elbirn and Varsoon. Or at least I'm putting my thoughts on them out there. I'm assuming regardless of their alignment they are against what I am saying but that doesn't mean others can't react/comment on my reads.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by redtea »

@BEF Varsoon/Elbirn is too obvious. Do they like to play with fire? Do you think they've slipped already?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 519, redtea wrote:@BEF Varsoon/Elbirn is too obvious. Do they like to play with fire? Do you think they've slipped already?
I think the exchange between Varsoon and Elbirn were superficial and playful with the hint of an inside joke. Also comparing that with Minh's comments and his interaction with Varsoon, I sense a connection there.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by redtea »

Like I said, feels too obvious, so I wonder. Will have to come back to it when I finish going through Varsoon. Didn't notice the small maybe-connection with Minh.

Elbirn's implosion read is a little surprising to throw out there. Don't know if that improves his standing in my eyes, means he's good at scum, or the two are buddies. Roll a die with 2/3/1 chances.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Persivul »

A50, why do you have a vote parked on skitter?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah it's not like the VCs had to be retroactively redacted or that I used it as a gambit or that I adhere to a philosophy that negative utility should be claimed
Yeah fuck me for trying to be transparent about my shit that makes me weaker
Also fuck me for joking with an old friend who I've played tons of games with on site, I guess

I think you're hard-bitter given the earlier push I had on you and that I accused you of not reading. Get over it.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:33 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 523, Varsoon wrote: I think you're hard-bitter given the earlier push I had on you and that I accused you of not reading. Get over it.
You're push on me did cause me to look deeper and be more analytical about your posts but this is what I found on my search.

You might say I'm bitter but I'd say it made me more Motivated.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”