Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 5116, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why does scum!PB argue for you/Taly, me/Dann as endgame pairs? I’m not following.
Yea. My thought process basically is:

1. I'm super confident at this point that Krazy, Taly, and Nancy are all town. I'm not gonna let my paranoia chip away here. If I'm wrong, that's something I'll have to deal with eventually, but I'm confident enough to not deal with this at all until endgame.

2. Operating off that assumption, the other three pairs need to go at some point. I'm not too sure the order really matters. I was thinking maybe DT/PB/Gamma yesterday, but it also could be DT/Moment/Gamma or some similar combination.

Either way, PB can't make it to end game because of his interactions with DT, he'll be too easy of a lynch if he's town. And it makes me feel good that he's recognized that. Basically, as long as the two pairs I'm confident are town survive to endgame, the order of the other flips doesn't matter too much. However, we should probably try to get most probable scum first. Right now I'm leaning towards Gamma, but I'd like to wait for PvT to chime in.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5119, Krazy wrote:
In post 5117, Pink Ball wrote:It was a list with pairing suggestions, not reads. I don't get what you're not getting.
The end of day pairings were based on reads... so the logical structure of your list makes no sense from a town!PB pov
No. It was a pairing list, not a readlist. You're reaching. And I'm starting to get concerned. What the fuck are you trying to acomplish with this if I'm telling you that I'll leave the dance?? If you think I'm scum, I don't win the game by leaving my partner alone at endgame: the endgame fellas have the chance to get him. So what the hell are you doing? Are you scum??
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5122, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy in what universe I suggest this as scum. You want me lynched and I'm telling you I'm gonna leave either way so you don't have to worry about it. I already said I'm sorry for being wrong on DT and I agree I'm a liability, so I'm leaving. I was trying to help town by seeing what scum suggests as the final pairing. You're making not sense at all
I haven't really been advocating anyone leaving the dance. Obviously, that is a choice you can make. But right now Dann just said that he wants Moment to go first just because he's townreading you for saying you're going to leave the dance. So I want to see whether Dann comes back to your wagon or whether he actually puts a vote down on M-TB.

I still want to have VCA later and I want to see people's reasonings for supporting you going or not.

I disagree with the assertion that the final solve is obvious at this point.

VOTE: PB
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5107, Krazy wrote:If Gamma is town here, it's because she has not used the phrase "mite of meta" once to present a nonsensical towncase/scumcase.

I don't know if that actually makes her town, but it is one of her tics as scum to almost always say some sort of nonsense about meta in lieu of a read based on the game itself.

Still thinking about that slot but still think I want PB more today.
I've never used that exact phrasing EVER so lol ok
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I mean at this point PB has been backed into not surviving until end game. That only makes sense as a scum play if his partner is one of Taly/Krazy/Nancy and I'm operating off the assumption these are all town until I'm proven otherwise.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well my main concern was locking in endgame pairs before a few flips but I’m still not seeing why that makes him scum.
If he is town, it perhaps makes sense, if he thinks he is going to go.

But we also need to consider the possibility he is scum, and assumes he will be the next flip.

In that case, his strongly pushing for a pair of endgame pairings is to produce wifom and paranoia about those pairings.

So until I actually see his flip and know he's town, I frankly don't know what agenda is actually trying to advance right now.
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What a fucking joke.

@Nancy, Dann and Taly, if the game's not over after the six flips, lynch Krazy.

Also, force votes on the other two pairs if they are not leaving by themselves. @Urist, you'll have to help with that. Don't leave before Moment and TheBrie.

Leave the dance
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5121, TheBrie wrote:For those who are considering Gamma as scum, who do you think the third is?

As for end game pairings, I've said this. Town read on Moment has improved since then, but I think I'm still okay with this.
In post 4978, TheBrie wrote:Reads, I meant reads.

Nancy/Dannflor - both town. I know them a little, they don't feel like scum here, and I trust them to read each other.

Taly/Krazy - Taly is my strongest townread. Krazy not quite as strong, mostly because of the doubt of others, but my gut says town.

Those are the pairs I'd like left. I feel much more confident in Krazy town, than Moment town.
What Gamma's been saying, pushing Moment and I, seems to put her and Moment as SvT. They're not scum together, and my PoE says it's quite unlikely they're both town.
I agree, it’s highly unlikely that two scums are paired together.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 5127, Krazy wrote:I haven't really been advocating anyone leaving the dance. Obviously, that is a choice you can make. But right now Dann just said that he wants Moment to go first just because he's townreading you for saying you're going to leave the dance. So I want to see whether Dann comes back to your wagon or whether he actually puts a vote down on M-TB.
I'm second guessing myself all over the place right now, so this might sound bad, but I think I'm leaning towards Gamma first now. I want to see her case on Brie though.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5128, Gamma Emerald wrote:I've never used that exact phrasing EVER so lol ok
Subject: NY 213 - Game Over!
Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: texcat
eh after a mite of meta I think tex has a decent chance of being scum
Come on Gamma, don't you remember how we met? :P

That's a grade A example of a Gamma Emerald bus btw guys in case you're wondering what they look like

I guess we could also talk about the phrasing of the whemestar bus, "fuck it I think he's scum" that one's nice too
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 5131, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy, Dann and Taly, if the game's not over after the six flips, lynch Krazy.

Also, force votes on the other two pairs if they are not leaving by themselves. @Urist, you'll have to help with that. Don't leave before Moment and TheBrie.

Leave the dance
well I guess this flips town

good bye my love

sorry I doubted you
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5131, Pink Ball wrote:What a fucking joke.

@Nancy, Dann and Taly, if the game's not over after the six flips, lynch Krazy.

Leave the dance
I could have sworn I just said I was casing you to get VCA on your wagon and reasonings in regard to your slot but ok
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5125, Dannflor wrote:
In post 5116, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why does scum!PB argue for you/Taly, me/Dann as endgame pairs? I’m not following.
Yea. My thought process basically is:

1. I'm super confident at this point that Krazy, Taly, and Nancy are all town. I'm not gonna let my paranoia chip away here. If I'm wrong, that's something I'll have to deal with eventually, but I'm confident enough to not deal with this at all until endgame.

2. Operating off that assumption, the other three pairs need to go at some point. I'm not too sure the order really matters. I was thinking maybe DT/PB/Gamma yesterday, but it also could be DT/Moment/Gamma or some similar combination.

Either way, PB can't make it to end game because of his interactions with DT, he'll be too easy of a lynch if he's town. And it makes me feel good that he's recognized that. Basically, as long as the two pairs I'm confident are town survive to endgame, the order of the other flips doesn't matter too much. However, we should probably try to get most probable scum first. Right now I'm leaning towards Gamma, but I'd like to wait for PvT to chime in.
I don’t understand why scum!PB argues for you/me, Taly/Krazy endgame pairings. I didn’t think it was wise prior to a few flips but that doesn’t make him scum. I’m becoming really concerned that PB is very likely a mislynch/lhf here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5127, Krazy wrote:I still want to have VCA later and I want to see people's reasonings for supporting you going or not.
Yeah I'm not imagining it, I did literally just say this
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

Not even giving Worm a chance for final reads is like...

I mean I understand if you're tilted with me right now but I don't see how that was pro-town, respectfully
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

<3 to everyone. Krazy you having a case on me doesn't say anything about you; my suggestion had no scum sense at all and you still being paranoid about me is scummy. Good luck everyone!! Dann, I will remember youuuu (8)

Pedit: not tilted I love you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5126, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5119, Krazy wrote:
In post 5117, Pink Ball wrote:It was a list with pairing suggestions, not reads. I don't get what you're not getting.
The end of day pairings were based on reads... so the logical structure of your list makes no sense from a town!PB pov
No. It was a pairing list, not a readlist. You're reaching. And I'm starting to get concerned. What the fuck are you trying to acomplish with this if I'm telling you that I'll leave the dance?? If you think I'm scum, I don't win the game by leaving my partner alone at endgame: the endgame fellas have the chance to get him. So what the hell are you doing? Are you scum??
I don’t see why scum!you would do that. Scum!you doesn’t have the fire I’ve seen here in those two scumgames I skimmed of yours. I think PB is town here. Krazy, wtf? :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And there's no need of reads if you follow my instructions.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5127, Krazy wrote:
In post 5122, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy in what universe I suggest this as scum. You want me lynched and I'm telling you I'm gonna leave either way so you don't have to worry about it. I already said I'm sorry for being wrong on DT and I agree I'm a liability, so I'm leaving. I was trying to help town by seeing what scum suggests as the final pairing. You're making not sense at all
I haven't really been advocating anyone leaving the dance. Obviously, that is a choice you can make. But right now Dann just said that he wants Moment to go first just because he's townreading you for saying you're going to leave the dance. So I want to see whether Dann comes back to your wagon or whether he actually puts a vote down on M-TB.

I still want to have VCA later and I want to see people's reasonings for supporting you going or not.

I disagree with the assertion that the final solve is obvious at this point.

VOTE: PB
I vote no!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t see why scum!you would do that. Scum!you doesn’t have the fire I’ve seen here in those two scumgames I skimmed of yours. I think PB is town here. Krazy, wtf?
Yeah I wanted to give him a chance to change my mind dude

It's a game where we talk about reads, I'm not going to suddenly stop scumreading him just because he said he's leaving, and I wanted to give other people a chance to towncase him and change my mind

This is precisely why I said I don't want people leaving the dance, because now if he is genuinely townreading me he just made me look like absolute shit simply because he didn't want to talk through my case
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5129, Dannflor wrote:I mean at this point PB has been backed into not surviving until end game. That only makes sense as a scum play if his partner is one of Taly/Krazy/Nancy and I'm operating off the assumption these are all town until I'm proven otherwise.
I think you’re wrong here. I don’t see what he gains by doing this as scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5142, Pink Ball wrote:And there's no need of reads if you follow my instructions.
This is literally how House was in the final pairings last time
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 5145, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you’re wrong here. I don’t see what he gains by doing this as scum.
I think Dann was saying that he thinks PB might be town, hence his unvote
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Krazy »

This might be the longest a game has gone without Fakegod posting a flip, I think he secretly had a bot that alerted him to like any bolded text or something he's usually so fast.
vote conspiracy
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I tried to talk to you, Krazy. What you didn't realize is that I wasn't trying to get townread or change your mind; what's the point if I wouldn't go to endgame because it would be pro scum? I didn't make you look bad here sweetie, you made it yourself. I'm sorry if you're town, good luck if you are <3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”