Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Like you link post #880 as proof that you've been suspecting me for some time, as if that means anything, but the post itself just doesn't make sense. It's even worse that you back down from it 5 posts later. You say U2's confusion on your slot is genuine, but lambast my mixed read on you for faulty reasons
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1073, Dannflor wrote:Obviously my paranoia got the better of me there, but it doesn't really make sense for me to be shading Draco as scum there. If I'm scum, I'm forced into pocketing him. Based on Worm's reads, there was a pretty good chance Worm would investigate either me or Draco. If I was scum, I'd know the game was over if I was investigated, which meant I would have had to play for the scenario where Draco is investigated. Why the hell would I be trying to antagonize a likely IC as scum in lylo??
I guess if I was scum I would just be able to kill Draco too. But that still doesn't make sense? Either way, me suspecting him does absolutely 0 to help scum!me if you're investigated and regardless of the NK
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 998, Dr Worm wrote:XWANG still TROWN IN MY HEART!!

LAST SCUM COULD BE ANYBIDY ELSE!!
In post 999, Dr Worm wrote:DRACO WAS TROWN in my MIND but LESS CERTAINN NOW!!
In post 1001, Dr Worm wrote:BBMOOLA also SEEMED TROWN!!

DR WORM CAN"T REMENBER ANUTHING ABOUT DANCEFLOOR!!
Proof of Dr Worm's reads going into the end of yesterday

- Me and Draco are seemingly the obvious candidates for investigation
- I get paranoid of Draco despite that being either a terrible risk for scum!me (going up against an IC in lylo) or just not helpful
- xwing probably doesn't consider BB for NK considering he's unlikely to be an IC
- xwing chooses Draco since he suspects xwing while I have xwing as pretty solid town
- killing Draco also serves double purpose of framing me

tbh I'm warming up to Worm's play here

I think the surprise investigation really threw xwing for a loop and it basically guaranteed an IC in lylo, which brings up our chances of winning from 33% to 50%
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by xwing »

dann, man, you sure posted a lot..
also, i must admit your scum game is almost as good as your town game..but next time i think i know what my tell on you will be..
moving on..
In post 1071, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1070, xwing wrote:dann played a good scum day, i only started majorly suspecting him at the latter parts, specifically during my post 880..in my iso you'll see im waffling on him a lot, as he's usually an easy town read for me..i thought he was sheeping/pocketing me early on (which, indeed he was..but hindsight is 20/20)..i think i should have trusted my instincts more..
lol

I played a good town game. Ok, maybe not perfect because I didn't obv town as much as I could have early on, but I attribute that mostly to lack of time that coincided with this game. The fact that I lowkey suspected all three members of the scum team D1 has me feeling really good though

I ended up clearing you later, but that was mostly because of Slaxx's insistence that you were town. I trust him as a player and was fairly confident his slot was town so his read on you shook me.

Turns out my gut instinct was correct:
In post 35, xwing wrote:sorry micc, i didnt get what you're saying..
are you suggesting that we should have a consensus target on who we want to investigate?
scum would just kill that guy then right?
sorry didnt really get what you were saying even after multiple reads, can you kindly reword it for me?

@dr worm: what's your plan?

@creature, why is it a great start??

@bbmolla, why the self vote? you need some help there?
VOTE: bbmolla
This post pinged me hard at the very beginning of the game just because it was such a large departure from the meta I had on xwing.

For comparison, here is xwing's first post in the other game I've played with him where he was town:
Spoiler:
In post 93, xwing wrote:im here..not finding much to comment on atm..
In post 45, Flubbernugget wrote:Haschels tryharding reads town
i will agree for now..
In post 57, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 47, Dannflor wrote:It's too elaborate to fake
I mean it's not that hard. I have only played one game.

I'm not liking this hardcore defence of me. Feels a bit like trying way too hard to find townieness from what I said. As if he
knows
I'm town.

VOTE: Dannflor
i agree it seems like dann is *trying* to pocket, but his later posts seems fine..
In post 66, Persivul wrote:
In post 60, JunkoChan wrote:I always believed that naked votes during RVS are Status quo for noob mafia
I naked vote in RVS frequently as either alignment. It's no big deal.
for me, naked votes are NAI this early too..
In post 71, BuJaber wrote:Gamma is null at best and slightly scummy for not following the game closely enough.
It's not the subject of the vote that I take issue with. It's that it's naked after Dann said he thinks scum are more inclined to post reasons with their votes than not.
@gamma ^
what do you think?

town!xwing on entrance is a lot less agenda driven, he's cautious and sends out feelers and frankly just fence sits. Furthermore, town!xwing was extremely hesitant to vote and didn't even place down his first vote until post #198 in that game when he became more confident. Contrast that to his entrance in this game, it's like night in day. Here he comes in much more aggressively hiding behind a guise of looking productive while asking (what I pointed out at the time to be) a lot of useless questions. Then he couples this empty aggression with a vote on the bbmolla wagon, despite the fact that town!xwing refused to vote until page 8 in Winter's Sacrifice due to having no strong scum reads. The play style and agenda behind entering the game is just so different

Granted, that's meta based off of one game, but it's what set me off on xwing at the start and I think I was right and Slaxx was just paranoid.

Also big lol at "
i only started majorly suspecting him at the latter parts
"

true, you start throwing shade at me as soon as I post my reads at the beginning of the day and realize there were several problems with your play. But your sudden shift to a scum read on me is based entirely off the fact that I called you a mixed read? Your logic was that I should be able to read you easily, but we've only played one other game together (Winter's Sacrifice). I called you out on this later, so you backed off here:
@dann: maaaaaaan i dunno anymore..your latest post seemed townie and i didnt feel any malice/shading behind it..i cant find something inconsistent or untrue there..i thought we've been in more games but maybe im just recalling wrongly zzzzz.. @_@
you called my "meta-read" of you based off one game ridiculous, but you're being a hypocrite by bringing up my entrance based off one game as well..different games merit different approaches, so i dunno what you're pushing here..i dont even know what you mean by my entrance being agenda driven, as i was pretty transparent when i said i dont like self-votes, and i said this multiple times..and i've backed it up with my votes..not my proudest/best moment this game, but my intentions were pure..
also, if you read further after that post, slaxx who has played with me found nothing wrong with that post, and your line of questioning caused him to doubt you, actually..

i'll reply to the rest of your giant posts later..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1073, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1070, xwing wrote:look at his posturing before the end of the day, shading draco slot in case i got copped..guy knows how to cover his bases well..
This doesn't even make sense. Based on Dr Worms reads, he was never going to investigate BB or xwing (at least that's what he outwardly expressed). His doubts laid on me and Draco. Therefore, scum is forced into killing one of us. I got a little paranoid of Draco because if the game didn't end right there, I felt it was likely he'd been setting me up for a 1v1 with his constant shade towards me (again not due to me play but due to associations with Micc that he never explained)

Obviously my paranoia got the better of me there, but it doesn't really make sense for me to be shading Draco as scum there. If I'm scum, I'm forced into pocketing him. Based on Worm's reads, there was a pretty good chance Worm would investigate either me or Draco. If I was scum, I'd know the game was over if I was investigated, which meant I would have had to play for the scenario where Draco is investigated. Why the hell would I be trying to antagonize a likely IC as scum in lylo??
i think this is pretty stupid reasoning..
if i was gonna get lynched, i certainly wont tell anyone who im gonna vengecop, or else scum will know who to kill..or i would have told who i was gonna venge then investigate someone else to wifom scum..
the above is more aligned with how town will think, as opposed to scum who is trying to find clues as to who best to kill..
so draco intentionally NOT telling who to venge aside from bb was correct..as ALL OF US cleared bb, so it should have come between you, me or draco..
stop playing wifom chicken with me please and attack my play/posts..i suggest you use my defense of scum!junko and horrible tunnel on bb as basis..these arguments have a higher chance of making you win..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1077, Dannflor wrote:
In post 998, Dr Worm wrote:XWANG still TROWN IN MY HEART!!

LAST SCUM COULD BE ANYBIDY ELSE!!
In post 999, Dr Worm wrote:DRACO WAS TROWN in my MIND but LESS CERTAINN NOW!!
In post 1001, Dr Worm wrote:BBMOOLA also SEEMED TROWN!!

DR WORM CAN"T REMENBER ANUTHING ABOUT DANCEFLOOR!!
Proof of Dr Worm's reads going into the end of yesterday

- Me and Draco are seemingly the obvious candidates for investigation
- I get paranoid of Draco despite that being either a terrible risk for scum!me (going up against an IC in lylo) or just not helpful
- xwing probably doesn't consider BB for NK considering he's unlikely to be an IC
- xwing chooses Draco since he suspects xwing while I have xwing as pretty solid town
- killing Draco also serves double purpose of framing me

tbh I'm warming up to Worm's play here

I think the surprise investigation really threw xwing for a loop and it basically guaranteed an IC in lylo, which brings up our chances of winning from 33% to 50%
yes, the surprise investigation threw me off coz i was expecting either a dann or xwing venge..which would have won the game (no offense worm, i can get why bb..but still..i mean draco/bb was town read by all at that time..)
also, did you miss the giant wall post where draco got me as town? he even got this small funny tells in it...
you've been prepping me for lylo for a while..you cant afford to let slaxx live coz you're his next scum after worm..and you left bb alive coz he's the townie suspecting me..easy for you to sway someone who's already suspicious of me..
almost everyone who's died town read me..no one scum read me as much as bb and you (and u2, to an extent) did..i cant believe a novice player like me who's played like less than 10 games on this site is so good at this (this is my first and only forum mafia game site too)..go check my only scum game in this site, you'll see a very big difference..(click my wiki)..
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1080, xwing wrote:also, did you miss the giant wall post where draco got me as town? he even got this small funny tells in it...
you've been prepping me for lylo for a while..you cant afford to let slaxx live coz you're his next scum after worm..and you left bb alive coz he's the townie suspecting me..easy for you to sway someone who's already suspicious of me..
almost everyone who's died town read me..no one scum read me as much as bb and you (and u2, to an extent) did..i cant believe a novice player like me who's played like less than 10 games on this site is so good at this (this is my first and only forum mafia game site too)..go check my only scum game in this site, you'll see a very big difference..(click my wiki)..
This is a blatant misrep of my posts and read on you.
In post 864, Dannflor wrote:a little
worried if this flips scum that Junko came in distancing Dr Worm and is trying to make xwing a mislynch for tomorrow
In post 904, Dannflor wrote:This + a few other comments she's made about xwing feel like REALLY obvious setup to make xwing look like a potential partner. I think Junko knows she gets lynched 99% of the time here, and this reads far too blatant. If this flips scum, I actually have a really hard time seeing xwing as a partner because of this. It's still possible and I guess you could argue WIFOM, but
the simpler explanation is that scum!Junko is trying to set up a mislynch here
In post 976, Dannflor wrote:
In post 971, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: xwing
hi how are you reading people + elaborate on xwing?

I have a really hard time seeing a junko/xwing team
I basically had you as lock town yesterday, I don't see how this could possibly be construed as me "setting you up for lylo" especially when you were probably a perfectly viable lynch for a scum!me to push for yesterday
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1078, xwing wrote:you called my "meta-read" of you based off one game ridiculous, but you're being a hypocrite by bringing up my entrance based off one game as well..different games merit different approaches, so i dunno what you're pushing here..i dont even know what you mean by my entrance being agenda driven, as i was pretty transparent when i said i dont like self-votes, and i said this multiple times..and i've backed it up with my votes..not my proudest/best moment this game, but my intentions were pure..
also, if you read further after that post, slaxx who has played with me found nothing wrong with that post, and your line of questioning caused him to doubt you, actually..
What? At no point have you explained that you scum read me based on differences in play between this game and the other game we played together, at least not clearly. Your initial reasoning for scum reading me (which is just OMGUS in retrospect) is because I "should" be able to read you better. We've played one game together, that basis is faulty.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1079, xwing wrote:the above is more aligned with how town will think, as opposed to scum who is trying to find clues as to who best to kill..
so draco intentionally NOT telling who to venge aside from bb was correct..as ALL OF US cleared bb, so it should have come between you, me or draco..
stop playing wifom chicken with me please and attack my play/posts..i suggest you use my defense of scum!junko and horrible tunnel on bb as basis..these arguments have a higher chance of making you win..
Your associations stand well enough on their own and have been gone over plenty already. Stop trying to distract me from other aspects of your play that are just as bad :]

Yes. From a town or scum perspective you never kill BB because he's pretty much never the investigation target (which makes Dr Worm's play so good). However, if the options are between me and Draco, it's obvious that you would kill Draco every single time because of U2's stance on you and my hard defense of you even through the latest day.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1081, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1080, xwing wrote:also, did you miss the giant wall post where draco got me as town? he even got this small funny tells in it...
This is a blatant misrep of my posts and read on you.
In post 864, Dannflor wrote:a little
worried if this flips scum that Junko came in distancing Dr Worm and is trying to make xwing a mislynch for tomorrow
In post 904, Dannflor wrote:This + a few other comments she's made about xwing feel like REALLY obvious setup to make xwing look like a potential partner. I think Junko knows she gets lynched 99% of the time here, and this reads far too blatant. If this flips scum, I actually have a really hard time seeing xwing as a partner because of this. It's still possible and I guess you could argue WIFOM, but
the simpler explanation is that scum!Junko is trying to set up a mislynch here
In post 976, Dannflor wrote:
In post 971, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: xwing
hi how are you reading people + elaborate on xwing?

I have a really hard time seeing a junko/xwing team
I basically had you as lock town yesterday, I don't see how this could possibly be construed as me "setting you up for lylo" especially when you were probably a perfectly viable lynch for a scum!me to push for yesterday
why are you ignoring the part where you blatantly mis rep draco's read on me?
by set up in lylo, i just mean how you played me was a good setup--in a nutshell, pocketing me and passing good enough as town, even though both draco and i keep waffling on our read on you..then letting someone who suspected me and is lynch baity survive til lylo..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by xwing »

oh btw, i dont think im a viable lynch yesterday, you wont be able to get the lynch..
remember, worm and draco got me as town..
pushing me would make your agenda known.. :)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by xwing »

anyway, @bb, after you read, do decide quickly, i dont wanna drag this game longer than it should, it's not good for my health..just vote when you come in next time, we're both at L-1..

anyway, win or lose, sincerely well played dann.. (not sarcasm)..
im off for the day..laters.. :)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1084, xwing wrote:why are you ignoring the part where you blatantly mis rep draco's read on me?
U2 didn't changeh is read of you until very late in the day
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1085, xwing wrote:oh btw, i dont think im a viable lynch yesterday, you wont be able to get the lynch..
remember, worm and draco got me as town..
pushing me would make your agenda known.. :)
Again, Draco didn't have you as town till later, scum!me would've kept your lynch open going into the day
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Dannflor »

and yea I think I've said all I need to say

I think your play speaks for itself at this point
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 1089, Dannflor wrote:and yea I think I've said all I need to say

I think your play speaks for itself at this point
yeah no..nice shading though.. :)
count how many players called you scummy compared to me..
draco will always be the NK regardless of who becomes IC..
if xwing is IC, dann can play against my paranoia and read on bb..
if bb is IC, dann will do what he's doing now..
if im scum, it doesnt make sense for me to let bb live (who's been scum reading me since the day before)..
i would be in a better position killing bb and having draco by my side..
anyway that's all wifom though so yeah, bb just come in and vote whoever you feel is scum..

im foreseeing a busy day tom so i might not be able to post as much..
take a look at my completed scum game and see how much diff it is from here..if you have time..
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1090, xwing wrote:if im scum, it doesnt make sense for me to let bb live (who's been scum reading me since the day before)..
No.

Having an IC in lylo automatically decreases your chances of winning the game. You had to shoot for who would be the most likely investigative target, and that was never gonna be BB
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Heya

I’m getting to this tonight
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Nvm me and the lady decided to fight tonight instead, I’ll read tomorrow hopefully.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 am

Post by xwing »

hope you patched things up well.. :)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yeah we’re all good
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Dannflor

I'm so sorry everyone if this is wrong. The situation seems just a bit too perfect for Dan here where there's so much situational awkwardness with xwing that would be very clumsy from scum.

Micc's interactions with Dan too are hm.

I don't want to drag this out more, so here it is. If wrong, sorry Dan and wp xwing.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Dannflor »

gg wp

gotta work on my scum play

Sorry xwing I feel I was pretty manipulative towards you this game I feel bad :(

enjoyable player list and fun game all
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Dannflor »