DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:41 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

does it even mechanically make sense for me to be anything but vigi with the way i played yesterday at this point?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:41 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 896, Chateau Lobby wrote:Why does your spam posting
feel like you are just
pretending to be surprised at
our current situation?

Maybe scum/sk didn't kill
you because you are scum/sk?

Also, how do you know
there is only a SK left?

Nice try.
so as town vigi, it makes sense for me to wonder why scum/sk didn't kill me if i am not scum/sk, right?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

really convenient that none of you two tried to contribute yesterday when i claimed vigi and only wants to marinate on the world that i could potentially be a scum/sk
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 889, DoubtingThomas wrote:I am really hoping Vedith slipped and Dr Worm is just SK
I dunno about that but Chateau is a cannibal

VOTE: Chateau

We are 4. Assuming both SK & other Mafia alive makes Dr. Worm "the other one" (Chateau being one of them). With the missing kills I am now sure Mafia did try to eat SK, so it doesn't matter which of them we lynch, except we are not sure Worm is scum.

So, lynch Chateau and the game ends, OR if it doesn't then DT eats Worm.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:22 am

In post 891, DoubtingThomas wrote:FUCKING CHRIST WHY AM I NOT DEAD
SK thought PP was Mafia so trued to finish them off, while Mafia went for the SK tonight (means missing kills in N1 & N2 were from the RB).

I am not going to worry about why you/I weren't killed though. We can see what happened post-game. Right now I am more concerned about what to do next.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:25 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am in a world where you are team with Vedith who ate deitician and bussed the crap out of vedith to fool us
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:27 am

Worm has to help us lynch Chateau or he gets eaten by him tonight. If Worm is Town the game ends. If Worm is anti-town he loses either way.

Both scum can go for no lynch but in that case DT will not eat anyone. This forces both scum to go for each other because they know DT will not do the job for them.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:34 am

In post 905, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am in a world where you are team with Vedith who ate deitician and bussed the crap out of vedith to fool us
Good for you. Now vote Chateau and wait for Worm to decide whether to hammer. If he does you can eat me or Worm and that will decide the game. If he doesn't hammer though you know you're wrong about me beforehand.

I think Jay was RB (thus he said he didn't help town "yet"). But that means someone didn't kill on N1 or 2 people went for the same person.

Then what happened on N2?? Mafia went for PP and were blocked by jay so thought PP was SK?

If so then Mafia ate PP, and SK thought he was Mafia because I paired them together yesterday? ALSO you went for PP? So all 3 kills went to PP??

FTR, if I was Vedith's p I would eat you, because I has already framed PP so he should be my lynch target AND I would know he is not Mafia but SK wouldn't so I know SK and you will eat him. I should have eaten you then.

The night action points to someone who is "not in the know". It doesn't make sense to come from me with my declared reads and results.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:45 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why do you think Chateau didn't kill anyone tonight or killed PP over you who can potentially check him or me?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 am

As I said, both scum were worried about each other. Chateau maybe SK or maybe Mafia. If SK he went for Mafia and then he could have used your logic to paint me as Mafia when he knows he already ate Mafia and when he lynched me you go for Worm and he goes for you and becomes the last mans standing.

If he is Mafia then either he may have tried to eat PP before and was RB'd so thought PP was SK and wanted to do the same WIFOM after making sure he would have a chance the next night.

In all cases both scum wanted to go for the other before they go for us. You
also
can be framed to be SK and you already ate Vig. If you look at it from that PoV you will understand that we both could have been turned against each other.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

There is always one scum/sk between Chateau/Eyes.

I find it hard to believe SK!eyes will fake red check and nail Vedith mafia like he did yesterday. That only happens if Eyes is actually the town Dietician, or he was going for a big boy bus play.

If Eyes is town, chateau can be either scum or sk, but if eyes is scum, chateau has to be sk.

Now, if Eyes is a scum that bussed Vedith, I think the correct play today for him is always just guiltying me. Because he showed enough "back and forth" on his confidence of believing that I was town vigi or not. We had worm coming in voting me and also Chateau casting doubt on my legitimacy. None of them can be Dietician due to yesterday. All Eyes has to do to win as scum!Eyes that fake checked dietician on Vedith is to guilty me and get the other two (consists of at least 1 townie and 1 sk who doesn't have enough information/power to win alone) to vote on me.

Eyes didn't do that. There is literally 0.01% chance that he is not town!dietician now. He is town!Dietician.

He has a red check on Chateau. Thus, either both scums died (elsa was scum with vedith) and we are dealing with 1 sk or Chateau and Worm are, respectively, scum and sk.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

VOTE: chateau
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 688, Eyes without a face wrote:I will repeat though: If Vig managed to successfully eat 2 people they should claim and tell us who and what alignments they were. This narrows down our options and helps us figure why we only had 2 kills each night. This info also lets the RB know if they blocked a kill. Dietician may claim last.
Wait why did you say Dietician my claim last but claimed immediately without waiting for the RB?

UNVOTE:
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 475, scum reading wrote:In the eventuality Elsa gets hammered while I’m sleeping(which I am totally fine with) and she flips scum, if vig is still alive they should shoot Chateau for trying to divert attention. He also said that he believes my case against elsa is good, but he is not pushing with me, he is pushing against me. Reason being he wanted to look town by saying “your case actually deserves merit points” , to only then vote me because I “keep switching my reads”. Just because I switch my reads doesn’t change my case against Elsa in any way, and he knows that, but he can’t bus his team mate, so he just has to cling onto a stupid excuse as a reason not to vote Elsa. Another potential target would be dr worm, but I’ll wait to see who he votes for. I’d go for the first option though, a lot safer compared to dr worm who I don’t have a lot of information on.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Chateau, what do you think of the game state
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Because Eyes guiltied Chateau, I am very unlikely to be scum.

Eyes is either town with a real guilty on Chateau, or scum team who bussed vedith (unlikely). most definitely not SK (because i dont think that play comes from an SK with a fake red check on vedith)

If Eyes is scum, I can, at worst be, SK. However, scum!Eyes will lose by guiltying chateau over me because i can kill him at night to cease the win. I have not been hit once at night and eyes would know this. This play is game losing for scum!eyes in case I am sk.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Worm, if you are town, you always vote Chateau here
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why would scum!eyes not guilty me who has claimed killing power (potential SK and at least a town vigi) in order to win?

He has no merit of guiltying chateau over me if he is scum.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm

@DT: Do you even understand the setup? because you have been going on about me "guiltying" you, and I fail to see how that could be.

As for all your speculation, you theoretically could still be Vedith partner yourself. Let's not forget you didn't vote him for the lynch.

UNVOTE:

I need to think things through. I don't trust your play to come from a TPR
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Your unvote makes no sense as Town Vig either. You are one of the two anti-town alive and you ate Hay (my guess of the Town Vig), so you faked Vig safely.

You want to lynch the other anti-town (but you're not sure if it's Chateau or me) to win the game as the only killing role left alive.

The missing kill of last night specifically could have been the result of Chateau trying to eat you (SK in this case) and now you know you're vulnerable.

I am not going to vote anyone today. Let it rand. You vs Chateau vs Worm (whom I'm not even sure if town of not).

Btw, I checked Chateau over PP because I expected PP to be eaten tonight. I didn't want to make the same mistake I did on N1 (checking Percy, although it was not a fatal mistake since I still learned he was not a cannibal, but he could have been the RB).

All in all, we either have Mafia+SK alive, or Mafia+SK+Dietician. If the former then it's bad play for town to the guilty today, We either no lynch or we lynch Worm.

If you are indeed Dietician then we still lynch Worm and then you eat Chateau.

Bottom line, you are a killing role and so is Chateau. I am the Dietician and Worm is unknown. The right play for me is to lynch WORM. If he flips a killing role you are confirmed Town and you should eat Chateau (and he must eat you) so I end up being the only player alive (town wins when all threats are eliminated and at least bone townie is still alive).

If Worm is not a killing role you still have to eat Chateau and he must eat you, so lynching Worm is the right move for town unless one of you/Chateau wants to throw, or the SK of you two has not been targeted by a kill for 3 consecutive nights.

SO, lynching Worm = Town win >> SK win and guarantees no Mafia win.

VOTE: DR WORM
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Now any townie who does not see the logic behind my vote can go back to play in the Newbie section. If they won't vote Worm it's on them not me. Mafia should not vote Worm though because it loses them the game.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:36 pm

@Chateau: Are you Mafia or SK? Or are you perhaps "Town Vig who didn't want to claim and thought it better to just eat the fake claimer"?? LOL

P.S. Claiming either of the anti-town roles won't get you lynched. Not by me (and you won't vote yourself I'm sure). Faking Vig though would be cool. LOLOLOLOL
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Dr Worm »

EYESFACENOPE why you VOTE WORM over your GUILTY??

VOTE: CHATUEAUEUA
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:42 pm

You can read, can't you?
Dr Worm
Dr Worm