Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 898, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yet you are basically stating the stuff I’ve been stating for a while minus the town L8
So move your vote onto your scumread with me instead of these crappy wagons :] It's a start!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Chara »

my impression of scum Flavor is a sweet talker. i think it's feasible town Flavor would be wary of being sheeped on a wrong read, while scum Flavor would not be spewing his thoughts the way he has here.

really interested in your Scept townread, particularly how you got Marv town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Chara »

oh, and the scumread on me too, you can talk about that.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Wilky
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 839, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, I could Lynch L8. He’s making solid points, but he’s very black and white with everything except when it’s convenient for him, a la the Wilky defense.

His push towards Creature he definitely had the better side of logic, but the points didn’t make Creature scum.

Why are you town reading Flips?
your L8 read is the thing i keep coming back to not really understanding.
why is the Wilky defense convenient for L8 in a world where Wilky is town, first of all?
you're pretty committed to this scumread but i wonder if it's a bad gamestate read. i'm not good at reading gamestates, but i'm pretty fair at accruing townreads.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 795, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 765, Chara wrote:
In post 763, L84Dnr wrote:Burkenstock's my bet too. I can make a case for Flippy but not nearly as strong a case.

Scepticism's been awfully quiet for somebody who voted based on low activity.

VOTE: Scepticism

Hey Scepticism, pipe up! Hopefully before you get replaced.
i could still go for Scept here, especially if 4 scum is legitimate. (which i lean towards.)

but what's your opinion on TLK?
I'm just concerned that it's another wasted vote because Scepticism is about to be replaced.

I haven't seen anything obvious from TLK but haven't looked very hard TBH. What's your case against him?

I think that Flippy's a bad Day 1 mislynch. Look at the pattern of votes with me, Flippy and Burke:

- I vote Burke
- Burke OMGUS votes me
- I unvote Burke
- Burke OMGUDSTM unvotes me
- Flippy votes Burke for that
- Burke OMGUS votes Flippy

The easy explanation for that pattern is that Burke is n00b scum, which I still favour. His play is almost entirely reactionary.

If either I or Flippy are scum that makes a lot less sense. It could be a shitty attempt to wagon town but we'd have to have pooched it pretty badly.

We could all be town but that's hard to reconcile with Burke's style.
sorry L8, i missed this post. i pointed out some TLK posts i didn't like earlier but i can get a better case for you in the morning.

as far as an L8 scumread goes, i can't muster it. only in a lategame deep scum sort of way. and only in a paranoid "his play is too solid to be town" sort of way. in other words, without flips that correspond to him being scum in his play here i find it very hard to pursue.
Burkenstock
Burkenstock
Townie
Burkenstock
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Burkenstock »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: wilky
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Chara »

Burke's so hard to read. he's happy with every wagon but i don't know him well enough to say if that's scummy or not.

Burke, what's your read on me and TLK?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Chara »

and why you have said read would be good too. i have to sleep. <3
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 901, Chara wrote:my impression of scum Flavor is a sweet talker. i think it's feasible town Flavor would be wary of being sheeped on a wrong read, while scum Flavor would not be spewing his thoughts the way he has here.

really interested in your Scept townread, particularly how you got Marv town.
I typically trust my in-game gut over recent meta but I would
love
to take your word for it because I don't know any of ya'll, you must play lots together!

Let me interact with you more first. Think of me as the sexy mysterious transfer student coming in halfway through the semester. I'll take the conveniently empty seat next to you by the window :]

Marv's three little bitty posts give me happy feelings and then Scept re-affirmed my read when he replaced in. In fact, Scepts replacement in comparison to yours is a big reason why I think you're scum!
Burkenstock
Burkenstock
Townie
Burkenstock
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Burkenstock »

I mentioned that wilky was my original gut vote so I'm not against this. I really dont have a read on you because tbh I'm confused about who replaced who still. I honestly scum read TLK but don't necessarily want to lead a pursuit there. I think L8 is town but to be fair to myself he is probably my biggest threat besides being a teammate. If I don't die today eaay bake oven and him will probably start this whole scenario against me again because they'll find me to be a culprit who killed town or next in line if we kill scum. Not sure what to do with that information but thought I would share.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Chara »

you'll have to be a whole lot sexier than that, Shii. your gut might be broken, though. i heard ginger is good for that.

pedit: i appreciate the answer nonetheless. and i replaced Yellow Snow.
why don't you want to lead onto TLK?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 909, Shiidaji wrote:Marv's three little bitty posts give me happy feelings and then Scept re-affirmed my read when he replaced in. In fact, Scepts replacement in comparison to yours is a big reason why I think you're scum!
so is it gut, or is there something more? i want you to dig deep and bare your soul to me. we can make this an enemies to lovers romance if you really want.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 899, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 844, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 843, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Ugh, can we please stop veering away from Sandal and Nips...
What if they’re both town, and scum are using them as cover to hide behind?

I don’t think it’s out of the question to assume the scum team would think that within the people I know irl, as town would probably help town clear me later, while that’s the case with Flips, I don’t expect Burken, DEB, or TLK to do that, however scum only knows that if one of them are scum.

Now it doesn’t eliminate any of them as scum, but I feel it does eliminate them as the day leader of scum, as that wouldn’t have been the path they went.

L8, however, has set it up perfectly to allow for a Flips/Burken double mislynch, and he’s already made sure to try and discredit me when given the chance, a la the Wilky defense, the Creature push, and the shade on me.

TLK makes sense as the most likely partner of L8 within that group, but he doesn’t have to be. He’d probably have said something to L8 about being able to take me down later.

Obviously, that’s just my perspective because of my confbias with my slot, but I’ve been seeing this for a bit with L8.
In post 757, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flips vs Burkenstock is interesting.

It doesn’t feel TvT, but I feel both are mislynch bait. But they’re the ones making the cases against each other. I’m gonna do some ISO’s later and try to see what angles scum are pushing from.
Both of these posts have a stench. They smell to me. That smelly smell.
Fencesitting on both wagons, regardless of which gets pushed Scum!FL would feel safe and unincriminated typing this. FL loves to type and type but I feel like he would push for an alternate wagon harder than this if he was town.

Go check a scum game and a town game of mine and let me know what this looks like.
I’m not afraid to go hard as scum. I fence sit when I don’t know where scum is.

I’m known for pulling crazy gambits as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Wilky

I’d rather L8, but Wilky I’m happy with.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

FL come join us fourth is exactly where they won't suspect you're bussing. Come! ed: good boy :)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 904, Chara wrote:
In post 839, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, I could Lynch L8. He’s making solid points, but he’s very black and white with everything except when it’s convenient for him, a la the Wilky defense.

His push towards Creature he definitely had the better side of logic, but the points didn’t make Creature scum.

Why are you town reading Flips?
your L8 read is the thing i keep coming back to not really understanding.
why is the Wilky defense convenient for L8 in a world where Wilky is town, first of all?
you're pretty committed to this scumread but i wonder if it's a bad gamestate read. i'm not good at reading gamestates, but i'm pretty fair at accruing townreads.
I feel like L8’s defending Wilky because I’m scum leaning Wilky, and this trying to hatchet me out of it so I can’t push my scum reads without having it turn on me.

You can generally tell when I’m town when I have zero support following me, and I’m kind of off on my own.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 901, Chara wrote:my impression of scum Flavor is a sweet talker. i think it's feasible town Flavor would be wary of being sheeped on a wrong read, while scum Flavor would not be spewing his thoughts the way he has here.
how accurate is this?
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

Does this look like a scumslip to anybody else?

In post 890, Shiidaji wrote:In addition John Marv slot is town...
Here's John Marv's total contribution to the game:
In post 61, John Marv wrote:VOTE: L84Dnr wagon
In post 62, John Marv wrote:Vedith Persivul maybe town
In post 360, John Marv wrote:Hallo
Three whole posts that you could type in under a minute. I can't fathom how Shiidaji is getting a town read so solid that he can state that "John Marv is town" with such certainty out of those three lines.
...so when Scepticism replaced and posted it reassured me of this because he felt the same way as I did skimming through.
And then goes on to laud Scepticism, who has only been marginally more active and whose first act was to vote Wilky based on what I consider to be rubbish reasoning. Possible scumwagon?

Something is fundamentally wrong here and Shiidaji needs to explain it. I don't like to do this to somebody replacing in but this is a whole lot of red flags.

VOTE: Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

lmao the MS emoji are so much sassier than I remember

Chara does Vedith know u well?
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like L8’s defending Wilky because I’m scum leaning Wilky, and this trying to hatchet me out of it so I can’t push my scum reads without having it turn on me.
I'm ambivalent on Wilky.

Give me your read on John Marv.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't know, i find Shii to be somehow magnetic, like a troublemaking man every woman gets the urge to fix.
is this... love?!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 917, Chara wrote:
how accurate is this?
I’ve been getting that note about my scum game a decent amount lately.

I might do the wary of being sheeped thing as scum trying to mimic my town game, but yeah, that’s generally a town Flavor trait, I would say. I’ve never thought of that scenario exactly, tbh.

I tend to try to be transparent as town, and scum I try to create a landscape, which is why I look for that stuff when I’m town, so I think I’d say you have a decent meta of me. Don’t take it at face value, but it’s a good supporting factor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 920, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like L8’s defending Wilky because I’m scum leaning Wilky, and this trying to hatchet me out of it so I can’t push my scum reads without having it turn on me.
I'm ambivalent on Wilky.

Give me your read on John Marv.
Null af. The slot’s done nothing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't have very many games with you, but in this list i believe the only other player i have a significant history with would be Creature. Persivul i've played with as well, but he's gone.
to answer you Shii, i don't believe Vedith and i have significant experience together. i've seen him around the site, but that's all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”