Inferno390 , Sashaddin
Sashaddin (2):
skitter30 , bob3141

Not Voting:
Exilon, Garmr, High Risk Gamble, Lil Uzi Vert, Ausuka, u r a person 2, Egix96

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-17 19:00:00)
Last edited by tris on Sun May 05, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 886, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 881, Garmr wrote:What's weird is you think everyone on your wagon is town.
yeah, it would be really weird if I weren't actually making an attempt to solve the game
I don't think I had a town game where everyone on my wagon was town. So it's still weird for me.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

i mean i could be wrong, but if you think i'm scum trying to pocket my entire d1 wagon, then you should probably say that and vote me =)
103-11 0-2
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by High Risk Gamble »

There's going to be scum in the players trying to push a narrative on the NK.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 902, u r a person 2 wrote:i mean i could be wrong, but if you think i'm scum trying to pocket my entire d1 wagon, then you should probably say that and vote me =)
Nah I'm trying to determine what you are thinking and how you got to that conclusion. Also to try and pocket your entire day 1 wagon would be stupid and obvious and I don't think you are that.

That reminds me through about weird logic. I haven't found the opportunity to boast yet because ChannelDelibird was night killed. But I was right about rui rui not everyone on mafia scum plays to your ideal CBD. :P
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by High Risk Gamble »

In post 859, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda dubious of high risk gamble's vote (esp. since he had criticized the formation of the wagon earlier?)
I made it clear before my vote that I would vote RuiRui over Sash instead of just wasting my vote of no one followed.
This is just typical shade for someone who just skimmed events of yesterday.

My scum read still hasn't changed on Skitter and I'm going to address your questions from yesterday later.
The fact I posted though between you questioning them and now without calling me out for not answering tells me that they are empty questions.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 874, Sashaddin wrote:I don't know if I' explaining well enough here.
Garmr surviving the night makes me think he has a lot of % of flipping red, because If he is town I don't think CDB was a better kill over Garmr.
sasha are you scum after all
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 882, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 880, bob3141 wrote:The logic is very flawed as well. Why would you think garmr not being nk woudl make him mafia?
That's what I tried to explain 3 times...

If I were mafia I'd kill town!Garmr first.
Scum!Garmr survives because he can't be killed he's mafia.

LUV has a good point too though. But my first thought was about Garmr being suspect for susrviving the night.
Ok but what makes you think scum's view of the game is the same as yours is? You'd kill garmr but that seems very based on your own perception of him as a player and I can't understand why you're saying that everyone else would do the same thing.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Sashaddin

Ok so I'm much more comfortable here than on Garmr and there's no suspicious behaviour that I think I should try and build a new wagon on. I don't fully understand where scumreads on Garmr are coming from: the wagon so far is Sashaddin's vote which is really :v and Inferno's vote which is based on this:
In post 558, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
In post 549, Garmr wrote:
In post 548, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho
1 sash is going to flip scum.
2.less information than wagons that have been going all day.

Unless you wanna lynch inferno?
Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.
I think this is really shaky reasoning too: sure he says it's scum that's worried his partner gets lynched but... nothing seems to indicate that's actually the case. It's a possibility but nothing makes it more likely than Garmr just being town who doesn't want urap (a non-scumread) to be lynched over Sasha (a scumread.) Additionally if Garmr really wanted rid of Inferno he'd probably do it over the Night phase rather than try to lynch one of the hardest players in the list to lynch.

Otoh Sasha seems quite likely to flip scum for reasons I stated yesterday+the way he's using the kill to push Garmr here feels really wrong. I probably should've kept voting him yesterday lol, although chances are we would've lynched ruirui anyhow.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 857, Inferno390 wrote:Thumbs up from me
VOTE: Gamr
I think we start here.
Is urap still his buddy in your mind?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 908, Ausuka wrote:
why not tho

Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.
I think this is really shaky reasoning too: sure he says it's scum that's worried his partner gets lynched but... nothing seems to indicate that's actually the case. It's a possibility but nothing makes it more likely than Garmr just being town who doesn't want urap (a non-scumread) to be lynched over Sasha (a scumread.) Additionally if Garmr really wanted rid of Inferno he'd probably do it over the Night phase rather than try to lynch one of the hardest players in the list to lynch.
That's what I was trying to tell you before.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 910, Egix96 wrote:
In post 908, Ausuka wrote:
why not tho

That's what I was trying to tell you before.
I think it's wrong; I don't see how it's scummy.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 906, Ausuka wrote:
In post 874, Sashaddin wrote:I don't know if I' explaining well enough here.
Garmr surviving the night makes me think he has a lot of % of flipping red, because If he is town I don't think CDB was a better kill over Garmr.
sasha are you scum after all
No
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 907, Ausuka wrote:
In post 880, bob3141 wrote:The logic is very flawed as well. Why would you think garmr not being nk woudl make him mafia?

LUV has a good point too though. But my first thought was about Garmr being suspect for susrviving the night.
Ok but what makes you think scum's view of the game is the same as yours is? You'd kill garmr but that seems very based on your own perception of him as a player and I can't understand why
you're saying that
everyone else
would do the same thing.
I never once stated anything about
everyone else
, except LUV's opinion which is
opposite
of me, so not helping my point at all...

I'm just stating my hypothesis, I don't expect everyone (or anyone in fact) to agree with me. I'm writing what's going on in my head when I think about this....
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Exilon »

Spoiler: Sash & Garmr
In post 858, Sashaddin wrote:I didn't see in CDB iso anything incriminating for anyone, he was trying to push Ruirui at the end of the day.
I would have expected someone more... townier to die last night.
Your reads make sense URAP2

In post 895, u r a person 2 wrote:sash, if you were scumreading gamr at eod yesterday, why did you think that he was so townie that he was likely to be a nk if town?

Sash is currently reading like scum or unconfident scumhunter.
The latching behaviour from day 1 is still visible.

As others (e.g. URAP2) pointed out (and I agree), Sash feels somewhat contradictory here. End of D1, he didn't have any strong scumreads (which I pointed out), but Sash was likely the easiest scumlean for him.

D2, he points out he was surprised Garmr wasn't killed, pointing out that "several people had been townreading him; he would have been my target, over CDB".

Sure, Sash may be scum, or maybe, unconfident scumhunter. This doesn't seem like an out of left field correlation to make, and he actually may have a point here to develop.
So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
Feels like I've been here before.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hey sash, what fo u think of the fact that i'm voting u?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 903, High Risk Gamble wrote:There's going to be scum in the players trying to push a narrative on the NK.
I think it's sash
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Exilon »

Oh also skitter if you wanna sort me and Egix and by that I mean stop confusing us, please by all means interact with me so that we can get to know each other well enough that I don't lumped with someone else. kthx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 905, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 859, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda dubious of high risk gamble's vote (esp. since he had criticized the formation of the wagon earlier?)
I made it clear before my vote that I would vote RuiRui over Sash instead of just wasting my vote of no one followed.
This is just typical shade for someone who just skimmed events of yesterday.

My scum read still hasn't changed on Skitter and I'm going to address your questions from yesterday later.
The fact I posted though between you questioning them and now without calling me out for not answering tells me that they are empty questions.
A) i would characterize calling how i interacted with the thread yesterday to be skimming as shade

B) what do u mean by 'wasting my vote if no one followed'?

C) no, i kinda just took note that u didnt answer it but given how u interacted with the thread yesterday i dont particularly expect u to. Like i'd be pleasantly surprised if u did, not surprised if u don't, and if u didnt at some point i's point out that you'd been ignoring me. Just cuz i didnt explicitly point out that you didnt answer doesnt mean i didnt notice that u didnt

Also my questions aren't empty. They lead somewhere useful for *me*, even if you don't see how/why and even if i dont explicitly say how/why in thread
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 917, Exilon wrote:Oh also skitter if you wanna sort me and Egix and by that I mean stop confusing us, please by all means interact with me so that we can get to know each other well enough that I don't lumped with someone else. kthx
Sorry, not trying to,for some reason i keep getting ur usernames confused.

Can i interest u in joining the sash wagon?

Do u have any spicy reads?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 919, skitter30 wrote:
In post 917, Exilon wrote:Oh also skitter if you wanna sort me and Egix and by that I mean stop confusing us, please by all means interact with me so that we can get to know each other well enough that I don't lumped with someone else. kthx
Sorry, not trying to,for some reason i keep getting ur usernames confused.

Can i interest u in joining the sash wagon?

Do u have any spicy reads?
You can surely interest me in joining his wagon. But I do want to see his replies first.

I have someone from the D1 lynch train that I want to give a closer look to. I had a gut feeling about them yesterday but I do need to take a closer look at their interactions and see if I find enough substance to support my instinct. I'll elaborate on this later.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 914, Exilon wrote: Sure, Sash may be scum, or maybe, unconfident scumhunter. This doesn't seem like an out of left field correlation to make, and he actually may have a point here to develop.
So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
My opinion is that conclusion is too much wifom at the moment. You have other factors like at the end of the day people were suspicious of me, A scum member may be using me as a shield to get town reads (Looks at inferno),Pr hunting and they put me lower on the list than cbd, It's a safer kill maybe, they planned to lynch me ect.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 909, Egix96 wrote:
In post 857, Inferno390 wrote:Thumbs up from me
VOTE: Gamr
I think we start here.
Is urap still his buddy in your mind?
I’m not sure.

But would you tell me what you think of UR2 and Sash together?
And yes I know this is off topic
I was just rereading and I had a few thoughts.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 921, Garmr wrote:
In post 914, Exilon wrote: Sure, Sash may be scum, or maybe, unconfident scumhunter. This doesn't seem like an out of left field correlation to make, and he actually may have a point here to develop.

My opinion is that conclusion is too much wifom at the moment. You have other factors like at the end of the day people were suspicious of me, A scum member may be using me as a shield to get town reads (Looks at inferno),Pr hunting and they put me lower on the list than cbd, It's a safer kill maybe, they planned to lynch me ect.
Quoted for shade
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 891, u r a person 2 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 811, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 805, u r a person 2 wrote:if you're town, voting ruirui is way more plus town than getting lynched.
All right, but I think she's
L-1
Intent to hammer!
In post 813, Sashaddin wrote:Brb in 30 minutes, this is fun!
In post 821, u r a person 2 wrote:@Sash you can give it a hot minute before hammering in case they are around to claim.

10 hours til deadline, so maybe as late as you are comfortably sure you can come back to hammer.

I'm comfortable lynching this sans claim over sash, if it comes down to it, though
In post 824, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 821, u r a person 2 wrote:@Sash you can give it a hot minute before hammering in case they are around to claim.

10 hours til deadline, so maybe as late as you are comfortably sure you can come back to hammer.

I'm comfortable lynching this sans claim over sash, if it comes down to it, though
I'll be back for a hammer later, I won't let the day pass without a lynch, his or mine. Well, his preferably since I'm having a lot of fun here lately.
That sounds like scum being all giddy about a mislynch to me tbh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”