Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 569, Time Devil wrote:VOTE: mephisto

L-1
In post 570, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: mephisto
Fuck! This was a dirty hammer.

Yes, the town deserves to lose for their shitty play.

VOTE: Eyes
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 12:39 pm

In post 1099, Time Devil wrote:I'm inclined to TR Eyes for the game-solvey readlists.

But Firebringer did nearly provably fakeclaim (the caveat being "non-timeshifted" actually meaning affected by the Timeshift mechanic so Firebringer is potentially correct - see ).

Regardless, I'm going to shift my vote away from Eyes right now.

VOTE: mastina

-TL
OK, Yah's claim is likely true. Maybe Inso should be in the town leans then.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 12:41 pm

VOTE: Mastina

Not sure if you switched your vote off me, but if so then..

And yes I'm very well aware if the amish tell, but that lol!hammer really sucked coming just 4 minutes after Mephisto were put @L-1
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 12:51 pm

In post 871, rightodude wrote:These are my reads rn
Time Devil: town
Fuscosco:
town but could flip scum

Firebringer: scum
TTTT: slight scum
Rainbow reads: unsure as of now
This is flipping scum 95% of the time, Good to know beforehand.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:00 pm

In post 1098, Eyes without a face wrote:Town: RR, TTTT,
Likely Town: SS, Roster, Titus,
Town leans: Inso, TD,
Scum lean: Fuscosco,
Conf.Scum: Mastina,
Yeah, TTTT is obv!town
Fusco is ibv!Scum
Mastina is mod-cofirmed Scum
Depending on Rightodude's flip the game maybe already solved at this point.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1099, Time Devil wrote:I'm inclined to TR Eyes for the game-solvey readlists.
Let me show you game-solving from Eyes.

This is game solving from Eyes.
This is an even better example of game solving from Eyes.
Here's another example of game solving from Eyes.

Contrast.
Here's Eyes "gamesolving" as scum. And that was in multiball, which is more generous than singleball in allowing scum to scumhunt.
Here's Eyes's best gamesolving as scum.

The emptiness of Eyes's content here is because Eyes knows he's caught scum.

No reasons, just empty reads. Guess why there's no reasons? Because reasons give accountability and information that Eyes has no intention of giving.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1105, mastina wrote:
Let me show you game-solving from Eyes.

This is game solving from Eyes.
This is an even better example of game solving from Eyes.
Here's another example of game solving from Eyes.

Contrast.
Here's Eyes "gamesolving" as scum. And that was in multiball, which is more generous than singleball in allowing scum to scumhunt.
Here's Eyes's best gamesolving as scum.

The emptiness of Eyes's content here is because Eyes knows he's caught scum.

No reasons, just empty reads. Guess why there's no reasons? Because reasons give accountability and information that Eyes has no intention of giving.
Like, the difference is transparent.
Eyes as town gives reasons constantly. Check out all three of those towngames; in each, Eyes was giving reasons at almost every step of the way. There was some RVS silliness, but it was mostly good, solid content with backing. Stances, reasons, justifications.

Eyes as scum doesn't give much in the way of reasons at all. In both of Eyes's scumgames, Eyes was giving basically no reasons at every step. He voted, he was silly, but he didn't really push.

Compare:
In post 176, Eyes without a face wrote:VOTE: Emperor
Now that I know what the VC looks like I can start by voting the least posting slot.
Feel free to vote me cuz I know my slot is not doing much better.
Scumgame typical content. No real reason.
In post 72, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 60, Eliot Ness wrote:
In post 49, Eyes without a face wrote:Are we really pushing people for making obvious jokes on page 1? :shifty:
Why slow down the noose of progress? VOTE: Eyes without a face
^^Scum post/vote. Finding a reason to join a building wagon. Couldn't find anything but a rephrase of what 2 others already brought up.

VOTE: Eliot Ness

Waiting for the team to vote me for OMGUS.
Towngame typical content. Reasons that there are solid accountability for. Eyes has a transparent scum meta of half-assing reasons, contrasted heavily with a town meta of giving reasons at almost every turn.

Now tell me which of those patterns reflects Eyes in this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1082, Eyes without a face wrote:Geez. This isn't funny. I tried to do a catch up and a bunch of players appear to have been in the game and replaced out but the OP doesn't have the replacements marked. I guess I'll need to ISO the mod backwards in order to learn who was whom before I do the game read properly.
This is making excuses for not providing content.
In post 1089, Eyes without a face wrote:Then do hammer me and prove my read wrong on you (which wouldn't be surprising sine I only played you as scum. I was scum with you once and scum against town you once, so to my recollection I have never really had to effort to read you)
My final reads:
Town: RR
Likely Town: SS, TTTT, Roster
Not Sure: TD, Inso, Titus
Scum lean: Fuscosco
Conf.Scum: Mastina
Appeal to fear with empty, unexplained reads.
If he doesn't have a result on Rainbow Reads,
why
is Rainbow Reads town?
Why
are Something_Smart, TTTT, and rosterfoster all town?
What
makes him unsure of TD, Insomnia, and Titus?
In post 1095, Eyes without a face wrote:Update

Town: RR
Likely Town: SS, TTTT, Roster, Titus
Not Sure: Inso,
Scum lean: Fuscosco, TD,
Conf.Scum: Mastina

Titus moves up and TD moves down... still catching up until the thread is locked
Why
did Titus move up?
Why
did TD move down?
In post 1096, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 231, D3f3nd3r wrote:Rightodude [L-3] Rosterfoster, TTTT, Ceejayvinoya, Rainbow Reads Rosterfoster, TTTT, Ceejayvinoya, Rainbow Reads
This was an all-town wagon, regardless of Rightodude's flip.
Why
is it an all-town wagon?
In post 1104, Eyes without a face wrote:Yeah, TTTT is obv!town
Fusco is ibv!Scum
What
makes TTTT be obvtown?
What
makes Fusco be obvscum?
In post 72, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 60, Eliot Ness wrote:
In post 49, Eyes without a face wrote:Are we really pushing people for making obvious jokes on page 1? :shifty:
Why slow down the noose of progress? VOTE: Eyes without a face
VOTE: Eliot Ness
In this towngame, Eyes immediately explained his scumread.
In post 351, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 341, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 329, Eyes without a face wrote:@Mod: I am wondering why the day is getting extended by 24 hrs with each replacement when we already have enough time left in it anyway. Theoretically this could lead to a never ending day under certain circumstances.
I didn't give an extension for the first replacement as I felt it was too early in the game at that point. These 2 replacements both resulted in extensions due to it being much later in the phase and, since I took so long to actually issue the prods to the 2 players that replaced out, I felt it necessary to extend the deadline so that the 2 new players would have the same amount of time to interact in the thread as they would've done had I issued prods at the correct time.
I like this. mutant can be town for now.
In this towngame, Eyes immediately explained his townread.
In post 290, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 281, Slaxx wrote:But there’s a very real possibility both were scum. Why did you initially assume Assassin was town in that scenario? Especially when you think you have it narrowed down to four.
This feels like scum caught for the wrong reasons and not finding a way to back off. I assumed one is scum and the other is town and thus didn't vote either because I couldn't tell which is which. I don't think they are both scum because there's no need Assassin to bus his only partner this early.
This is a
different
towngame where Eyes explains a scumread.
In post 324, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 323, Slaxx wrote:
In post 295, Slaxx wrote:So, eyes, what 20 posts between 163 and 181 inspired someone slow to get reads to sort most of the playerlist?
Waiting
@Eyes
In short, Eragon happened. he entered the game and started doing his page by page analysis which helped me not only form a read on him but also on other slots. I had already voiced a slight town read on the slot due to the replace out which many -including Eragon himself- objected to, but Eragon's posts strengthened my town read there.

Invis was already a town lean too, but that was about it and I wan't going to declare a read list of exactly one slot.

Eragon helped me see CoA is probably town, and I had to ISO rooroo to realize her claim to be new is a meme and that was confirmed by people mentioning it's an alt account, so disregarding the meme effect I realized 79 was too string to come from scum and 156 was being stubborn which is a town trait since scum would prefer to go with the flow. Overall feeling of rooroo was adjusted so that was 4 slots sorted out of 8. Do you want me to explain how I came to the conclusion I'm town too?
In that same game, here he explained
all
of his reads pretty much, and how he got them.

Again.

Contrast those with this game.
And compare this game with stuff like this:
In post 191, Eyes without a face wrote:VOTE: Allo
Let's see where this goes
This is the extent of Eyes explaining reads as scum.
In post 176, Eyes without a face wrote:VOTE: Emperor
Now that I know what the VC looks like I can start by voting the least posting slot.
Feel free to vote me cuz I know my slot is not doing much better.
This is the extent of Eyes explaining reads as scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by mastina »

I'd like to also point out:
In post 1085, mastina wrote:
In post 1075, rosterfoster wrote:Did firebringer say that they had an inno on RR though?
I’m so confused by that. Are you sure it’s a guilty on Mastina?
The slot's bullshitting. This is what Firebringer said of his claim:
In post 592, Firebringer wrote:i am a back up cop.
...Which he modified to include:
In post 594, Firebringer wrote:also i want to report that i am aware of when time shifts happen that is byproduct of my role, so all of mastinas shenanigans that is mixed with role play is complete bs. nothing has happened time-wise.
...And that is contradicted by his confusion here:
In post 814, Firebringer wrote:not that much given its 3 shot.
unless its delayed by 2-3 days.
Which frankly shouldn't we have a full role pm to know when the results would have been given?
The mod hasn't even told me when I am supposed to get results for my back up shots now.
In post 819, Firebringer wrote:Why isn't yahmoose action not timeshifted btw? Shouldn't most abilities in this game be time-shifted and why isn't her vig a timeshift?
...Which is ultimately not as relevant as him changing his claim here:
In post 823, Firebringer wrote:btw my back up role doesn't apply to cop. it applies to any timeshift roles that are town and have shots remaining.
So there are more timeshift roles in this game.

I don't know if i believe that non timeshift vig role exists when theres probably at least 2-3 more timeshift roles in this game.
He changed from "backup cop" to "backup of timeshifted roles".

And yet in spite of being a claimed backup of timeshifted roles...he changed his claim AGAIN today, when...
In post 962, Firebringer wrote:I checked rainbow reads last night.
Rainbow is town.
In post 976, Firebringer wrote:
In post 974, Something_Smart wrote:One small question. If he's a backup cop, he wasn't able to use his ability until N2. How does he have a result already?
I don't honestly know why either tbh.
In post 979, Firebringer wrote:I got "your target is town". so in theory it could have been from lights time shift but I never heard of a role being used like that.
In post 981, Firebringer wrote:just that I got lights cop shots.
In post 983, Firebringer wrote:ohh wait it says my cop shot disregards timeshifts. I should read more.
In post 984, Firebringer wrote:
In post 982, rosterfoster wrote:And you had 3 or 2?
id rather not say.
(^This one's not a contradiction, but IS bullshit.)

Then we get Eyes coming in today.
In post 1053, Eyes without a face wrote:Hi. A tldr would be very much appreciated. I'll try to do a catch up ASAP, nut it should help if I know of any claims or major/special incidents that happened.

Also how long till deadline?

Thank you

UNVOTE:
Why did I include that timestamp?
Because Eyes implied here that he was getting ready to catch up on the game.

This gave me the idea for my reaction test:
In post 1054, mastina wrote:
In post 1053, Eyes without a face wrote:Hi. A tldr would be very much appreciated. I'll try to do a catch up ASAP, nut it should help if I know of any claims or major/special incidents that happened.
A backup cop claimed a guilty on you so we're lynching you unless you've got an answer for why they got the result they did.
This was ten minutes later.

Eyes should have still been around at that time.

However.

It took Eyes
seven hours
to come back with this:
In post 1056, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1054, mastina wrote:
A backup cop claimed a guilty on you so we're lynching you unless you've got an answer for why they got the result they did.
Funny, cuz I'm the backup cop and I've got a guilty on you.
Why do I think this change is particularly damning?

Because Firebringer at multiple times in his iso referenced checking me/tunneling me/wanting to turbo-lynch me and I fully believe that in the scum PT Firebringer would've left a comment along the lines of "I want to fake a guilty on mastina".
(Want me to track down the posts where he indicates this? Would take a little longer than this, but is doable.)

Eyes is scum, who replaced into a scum fakeclaim that he had no clue how to handle. Firebringer was contradictory at multiple times, so what his story would be would be hard for a replacement to pick up on.
Firebringer's claim changed, but Eyes changed it even further:
In post 1056, Eyes without a face wrote:Funny, cuz I'm the backup cop and I've got a guilty on you.
Back to backup cop (Firebringer's original claim before he backpedaled to "timeshifted role backup"), but changing the result from an innocent to a guilty.
In post 1068, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1057, TTTT wrote:are your results time shifted?
Yes. It was a 1-shot actually.
Changing the claim from "two or three-shot" (what Firebringer said) to one-shot.
In post 1069, Eyes without a face wrote:To avoid confusion: Time-shifted as in the very next morning, not delayed by a phase as normal actions would resolve in this game.
This contradicts Firebringer's (Firebringer says he's aware of timeshifts, and Eyes claims that timeshifts are roles that DON'T have a delay), but more critically, SERIOUSLY contradicts .

Firebringer's claim was filled to the brim with holes, and Eye's claim
even further
contradicts
that

Furthermore.

Firebringer as town never fucking wastes a cop shot on me.
You know why? This is why:
In post 595, Firebringer wrote:if anyone asks me to cop check mastina or something like that i am going to tell them: no, and in fact if we don't lynch mastina, I won't even use my cop check just as a defiance to everyone involved who protects mastina here.
She is either scum. Good possibility.
Or she is hurting town with her constant stupid shenanigans.
So why don't we all join forces, lynch her, and I will check Time Devil now and we can go on about the game?
In post 632, Firebringer wrote:mastina is scum and I am burning her in a fire. if you don't want on that u do u.
This shows Firebringer's attitude towards me.
He would not investigate me.
He might fake an investigation on me to get me lynched.
But he wouldn't ACTUALLY investigate me.

He'd consider it a wasted fucking action.
Because he wouldn't want to clear me, because he wouldn't want to not lynch me if I turned up town, and because he can lynch me without a result telling him I'm scum.

Between those two. Not wanting me cleared when I turn up town (because if I'm cleared I don't get lynched and if I don't get lynched I'm in the game longer because scum almost never nightkill me even when I'm conftown), and being able to lynch me without a scum result.
He wouldn't waste an investigation on me.

And this is clear as fucking day to ANYONE who has so much as one IOTA of an idea what the history between us is.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Can we all note that Mastina's arguing that FB would not investigate her, and not that she the result he got was somehow manipulated with??

Please do note the above for when/if I flip before she does

I am seriously fine being the lynch today under the condition you treat Mastina as a
mod-confirmed guilty
to me, and treat RR as a
mod-confirmed clear

Any other details I am either reluctant to give before I flip, or I asked and didn't get a proper answer from the mod. (Seems like there's a lot the mod won't/can't answer).
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:30 pm

And I will reiterate that Fusco is almost fraf lock scum to me. Only short of mod-confirmation level of read.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1109, Eyes without a face wrote:Can we all note that Mastina's arguing that FB would not investigate her, and not that she the result he got was somehow manipulated with??
Yes well the thing about that is I fucking know Firebringer so I fucking know he wouldn't investigate me.

There's no point in arguing the result's wrong when the result is something that
never would have happened anyway

Also.

Ultimate weapon time.

Occam's Razor.

Which is the simpler explanation?

Firebringer, as town, backpedaled on his claim multiple times and made multiple contradictory claims, claims that continued to be contradicted by Eyes, who happened to "clarify" these claims with the 'truth' when said clarification in of itself further contradicts what Firebringer had said...

...Or, Firebringer was scum bullshitting, and Eyes continued the bullshit?

Good luck arguing your way past that, Eyes.
Rainbow Reads
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Rainbow Reads »

In post 1100, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 569, Time Devil wrote:VOTE: mephisto

L-1
In post 570, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: mephisto
Fuck! This was a dirty hammer.

Yes, the town deserves to lose for their shitty play.

VOTE: Eyes
B
a
d
!

I
f
y
o
u
a
r
e
t
o
w
n
w
h
y
p
l
a
y
a
g
a
i
n
s
t
y
o
u
r
w
i
n
c
o
n
d
i
t
i
o
n
?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm

In post 1112, Rainbow Reads wrote:
B
a
d
!

I
f
y
o
u
a
r
e
t
o
w
n
w
h
y
p
l
a
y
a
g
a
i
n
s
t
y
o
u
r
w
i
n
c
o
n
d
i
t
i
o
n
?
Because my flip
will confirm my role
, and by confirming my role Mastina is confirmed scum and RR (You) are confirmed a townie. I am out of shots anyway.

FB's confusion about the delayed action(s) being delayed 2-3 days is also justified because we received only one shot to use ourselves, but he received ONE previous result. The shot I know about is the shot FB himself used on Mastina. The result on you most probably came from LG. No idea what happened to the third shot. Was it used by LG too? Was it Timeshifted or not? Will we still receive a result or was it delivered to the dead cop already?? These are all things the mod won't elaborate on, as well as whether there is a list or roles that can/cannot be in this setup... etc.

So, bottom line -and to save you and I both the confusion- I (ewaf) was informed that Mastina was scum and you were town and that's all I really know.
Rainbow Reads
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Rainbow Reads »

S
o

S
h
o
u
l
d
I
v
o
t
e
y
o
u
?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:58 pm

Up to you. It depends on whether you still doubt me or not. I obviously prefer to live so scum would be forced to waste an NK on me (not to mention by lynching Mastina and if -whatever his name was- who was lynched D2 flips scum then we would have come quite a long way of solving the game.
Rainbow Reads
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Rainbow Reads »

TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by TTTT »

what's the VC?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 1109, Eyes without a face wrote:Can we all note that Mastina's arguing that FB would not investigate her, and not that she the result he got was somehow manipulated with??

Please do note the above for when/if I flip before she does

I am seriously fine being the lynch today under the condition you treat Mastina as a
mod-confirmed guilty
to me, and treat RR as a
mod-confirmed clear

Any other details I am either reluctant to give before I flip, or I asked and didn't get a proper answer from the mod. (Seems like there's a lot the mod won't/can't answer).
In post 1110, Eyes without a face wrote:And I will reiterate that Fusco is almost fraf lock scum to me. Only short of mod-confirmation level of read.
this is worth it
L-2 I think
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 3.4 (5/20/19)

Titus [L-6]

TTTT [L-5]
Fuscosco
Mastina [L-2]
Time Devil, Eyes Without a Face, Rainbow Reads, TTTT
Rainbow Reads [L-6]

Time Devil [L-6]

Rosterfoster [L-6]

Eyes Without a Face [L-3]
Mastina, Titus, Rosterfoster
Insomnia [L-6]

Fuscosco [L-6]

Something_Smart [L-6]

No Lynch [L-6]

Not Voting [2]
Insomnia, Something_Smart

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 9pm on Wednesday, May 29, in (expired on 2019-05-29 21:00:00).

Prodding Insomnia.

V/LAs:
None.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by insomnia »

L-1
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Le fuck it.

Fire better be right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by mastina »

When I flip town you fucking lynch Eyes.
Then Rainbow Reads after that though honestly anyone on this shitty-ass horrible fucking wagon's a good candidate; roster and Something_Smart are conftown as far as you're concerned for having half a fucking brain.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by mastina »

Also Fuscocow too for that matter.

Lynch any of them and you fucking deserve to lose.

Well you fucking deserve to lose anyway for not fucking lynching the fucking fakeclaimer who was fucking obviously fakeclaiming because he was caught in a fucking lie, but more than normal if you fucking lynch off the wagon.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by TTTT »

if you're town we lynch TL
we know that
there's no need to be dramatic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”