u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

I think anyone who today undertakes a meta dive on me will see clearly that lurking out is not my normal scum game or my normal town game, but certainly not my scum game

There seems to be consensus that my reads are terrible. That could be. I don't have time to dig into it again tho
103-11 0-2
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Are you going to vote for Saladman, since their wagon has the most support aside from your own, or are you going to go elsewhere? When can we expect to see a vote from you today?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2882, Dunnstral wrote:teacher, what was with the unvote? Are you just trying to slow the day down or what?
Skitter asked for an unvote saying it was L-1, and I didnt have time to check but didnt mind slowing down the day.

@DP, you can figure your questions out using your general way to assess as instructed.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2900, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2.4
u r a person 2 (4):
NerfedBuJ, Vorkuta, Saladman27, Dunnstral
(L-2)

Saladman27 (2):
skitter30, nomnomnom
teacher (1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu
Not Voting (3):
Cinnamon, u r a person 2, teacher
In post 2621, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
Flubbernugget (7):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2,
Saladman27
, nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ
HAMMER!

Nero Cain (6):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu, skitter30, Cinnamon, teacher,
Flubbernugget
(L-1)
I actually found this interesting. Scum (presumably) killed Sho, out of fear she was really a cop.

Sho had said she was going to investigate Nero in . (WIFOM this all you want -- Im right there with you).

Today, the vast majority of the town!flubber lynch wagon comes together on URAP rather rapidly, and the one of the two off (Nero) has certainly expressed interest/willingness to go there as well.

I actually could grok URAP's reads -- other than the fact that the scum reads on only 2 are lazy, and that he went off wagon for the most likely third scum (Skitter). Looking over normals, there are typically two+ scum on town lynch wagons. But I dont think the reads are necessarily scum!indicative, especially the willingness to reexamine DP.

Here's what I need help with right now, to sort my day: getting a nero townread. Like I liked their early game, but they got "lazy" and demotivated over the course of the game. I also thought they had some of the ate effort to avoid the lynch that Nom criticized in Shoshin.
Of course, today (for me) they are back motivated but pushing town. Finally, I also am still VERY town on Skitter, town on DP, and townlean on Cinnamon.

Those are my difficulties with townreading Nero. But I do agree the NK points towards town!nero, even with all the wifom on that.

If I can get help sorting Nero, I can better assess the wagonomics. Can anybody help?

Confident reads:
Skitter/Nom - towncore.
DP/Vork -- town.

@Dunn - considering your Vork tunnel and my new read there, can you explain why you are voting with him yesterday and now?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 1095, Saladman27 wrote:
Town
Buj, skitter,
Vork
Townlean
Cinn, nom,
DP
, Teach
NeutralNero,
Flubber, Deanius
, Urap
Scumlean
Dunn
Scum

Dunn is scumlean cause he still SRs vork despite that we established that vork is annoying but genuine, which is why vork is town. Sorry for the late response, I was commuting.
Salad, can you update this? And this time pick more than one scum read? And then case two of them with explanations?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

From most scummy to least, Urap, Dunn, DP. I’m gonna get into reasons later, kind of busy.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

teacher, it sure sounds like you're playing interception for u r a person 2 right now - I thought you were fine with this lynch?

Bringing up that Vorkuta and I are voting the same thing as me isn't the magic bullet that you guys think it is -- simple answer is I don't really care what he's voting, I'm willing to entertain multiple different options, some of which include Vorkuta as town, and I'm not making pre-flip assumptions, or ruling out bussing, etc.

Saladman, for someone who supposedly scumreads me, you sure agreed to roleclaim based off of what I was saying quickly. This feels like a slip in perspective here... how can you think I'm the 2nd scummiest person in the game, yet claim due to my prompting when you had 2 votes on you? Mind you, if you're town it was beneficial for you to claim there - but can I get your though process?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

In post 2907, Dunnstral wrote:Saladman, for someone who supposedly scumreads me, you sure agreed to roleclaim based off of what I was saying quickly. This feels like a slip in perspective here... how can you think I'm the 2nd scummiest person in the game, yet claim due to my prompting when you had 2 votes on you? Mind you, if you're town it was beneficial for you to claim there - but can I get your though process?
What do you mean? I claimed in response to this.
In post 2868, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2867, Saladman27 wrote:I reacted because my first ever game on the site ended with me lynched d2, so I’m getting extreme deja vu.
Can you claim your role?
I can see myself voting for you today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I know. Why did you listen to me, if you think I'm scum?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 2907, Dunnstral wrote:how can you think I'm the 2nd scummiest person in the game, yet claim due to my prompting when you had 2 votes on you?
like......
:facepalm:

Honestly though, this flips green
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2910, Vorkuta wrote:Honestly though, this flips green
who?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

The rocket scientist you're trying to pressure
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Gollum »

Nero here. Consider me v/la for the next two days. Not sure if I like either urap or salad lynches but will get back to you when I have pc access to. Phone posting is ass.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

In post 2895, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2805, Cinnamon wrote:I'm beginning to think the wagons yesterday were TvT; my reasons for scumreading Nero were pretty meh as well. I'd be looking at Dunn, salad, or urap for a lynch today.
Are you still browsing or what, by the way? There are votes on Urap, salad, and me
For a few reasons I've been generally less active the past couple days, I haven't caught up until now.

VOTE: salad

I'm not sold on the idea that's going around of bad reads from urap --> scum urap. I think it's very possible he just doesn't have the time to reevaluate the game right now. On the other hand, I find salad's play here very easy to do as scum and his actions haven't been very helpful for town and are likely to continue this way. A major difference for me is that I think urap will be easier to figure out later in the game than saladman.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2914, Cinnamon wrote:I'm not sold on the idea that's going around of bad reads from urap --> scum urap. I think it's very possible he just doesn't have the time to reevaluate the game right now.
I don't think that's the extend of why people are voting him, though? And you scumread him before this got brought up... what did you scumread him for earlier, in 2805?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Happy birthday Dunnstral!
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

In post 2915, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2914, Cinnamon wrote:I'm not sold on the idea that's going around of bad reads from urap --> scum urap. I think it's very possible he just doesn't have the time to reevaluate the game right now.
I don't think that's the extend of why people are voting him, though? And you scumread him before this got brought up... what did you scumread him for earlier, in 2805?
Right but that is why I think salad and urap are similarly scummy in my eyes and since they're similarly scummy I'd rather a salad lynch. I'll look back tomorrow to remember why I was scumreading urap day 1.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2917, Cinnamon wrote:and since they're similarly scummy I'd rather a salad lynch. I'll look back tomorrow to remember why I was scumreading urap day 1.
So... why salad over urap?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Because, again, you look like yet another person to sort of trip over yourself and make up reasons not to vote u r a person 2 here
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:14 am

Post by teacher »

Why are his reads bad? Like you put this idea on others (“idea that’s going around”) - do you agree? If so, where do you think he’s wrong, and why? If you don’t agree, why do do you think he needs to reevaluate? This read weird to me.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:19 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2907, Dunnstral wrote:teacher, it sure sounds like you're playing interception for u r a person 2 right now - I thought you were fine with this lynch?

Bringing up that Vorkuta and I are voting the same thing as me isn't the magic bullet that you guys think it is
I’m fine with a urap lynch- I don’t have a strong read there. I was excited because of his position on The early town!Deanius wagon, stronger feelings on DP, and some of the weirdness of him not taking off yesterday. But I’m no longer chomping at the bit due to the late recognized wagonomics and the speed/ease with which that took off today. (The one aside I have on both URaP wagons I have noticed is that both times it felt like Skitter pushed and derailed, though I played a role in that both times as well)

Right now, I need help sorting Nero. Why did you ignore that, which was the thrust of my post? Can you help there?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:20 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2912, Vorkuta wrote:The rocket scientist you're trying to pressure
What do you think about the dumbtell theory though?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2901, u r a person 2 wrote:I think anyone who today undertakes a meta dive on me will see clearly that lurking out is not my normal scum game or my normal town game, but certainly not my scum game

There seems to be consensus that my reads are terrible. That could be. I don't have time to dig into it again tho
No offense but ur reads arent just bad in like this gamestate specifically - i think they're just ... objectively bad
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2904, teacher wrote:and townlean on Cinnamon.
Why?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”