Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2542, Dannflor wrote:sorry Nancy

Wp everyone

Thanks for modding Jingle
There’s few things more frustrating than getting almost mislynched and being powerless to defend yourself.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:24 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah uuuh lylo except nobody in lylo is involved and it's plurality with a 48 hour deadline and no hammers
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Chickadee »

ND - Sorry but I'd prefer not to play with you in the future. You take the game too personally, when it's supposed to be fun. And I've felt liekt his every game we've been in together.

You keep arguing about meta, but the fact you seem to be hyper aware of your own meta means it's useless. Meta itself is garbage, and personally, I don't rely on it. I will never do meta dives, I will never read games I was not a part of (I just have better ways to use my time). I don't even make it a point to specifically remember games I WAS a part of. Meta changes and evolves as we learn about our own play tendencies. I'm definitely not the player I was when I started playing mafia some 15 odd years ago. We all like to think we're giving off town vibes. Most of the time I think I'm being obvtown...and surprise, I'm not. If people are not town reading you, then you are NOT bleeding obvtown.

I do hope you're seeing what people are saying and taking this to heart as a learning experience. Mistakes were made on a lot of accounts here, but it was a good game. It had a hell of a cliffhanger night, and that was exciting. We have a scum team that played really well, and they were exceptionally graceful about losing. It was a great setup, thoughtfully prepared by Jingle. I don't understand why you're taking being scumread so personally? We're all here to play a game.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2545, the worst wrote:just so everyone is aware #2543 is within Nancy's scumrange
Can you link that and you’re still wrong, wrong, wrong regardless. Did you find that hypothetical game yet? I bet money on it that you won’t.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2598, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2541, Jingle wrote:I got rid of them (Except the last three, because I legit think they were hilarious, and they don't paint you in a bad light at all.) I prematurely released though, cause I thought you telling specific people they wouldn't want to read it meant you were okay with it. :oops:
Okay good thanks. I already probably have people who hate me for some of my post-game posts in here and as you know, they were extremely tame by comparison. :oops:

I’m glad you enjoyed the last three though. :lol:

- especially the one with the exploding gif head. lmao

and that you sent it to dead thread as our official message. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That totally made my day when I saw that. :)
Eh. Dead thread rage is dead thread rage. It's easy to be mad when you're emotionally invested and don't have a way to influence people's choices, and considering everyone here has probably been on the other side of that I'd say it's pretty reasonable to expect people to forgive and forget as long as you're willing to put aside the anger when the cards are down and go back to being a buncha weirdos who like to play games about killing each other on the internet.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2571, the worst wrote:Nancy is baaasically laughing at first graders for not knowing anything about the French revolution. you guys had the information we needed, and we didn't. from our uniformed position your alignment needed to be reevaluated and there were some dubious tells in your ISO.

pedit: Nancy ISO yourself and evaluate how much you contributed to game related content compared to your hydra partner's. :? I legitimately don't see how you consider yourself such a dominant figure in the hydra that you should have been the only person we were considering.

We also had 12-24 hours from the time of bringing it up to the time of the lynch (I was working for most of it and Dannflor needed to sleep). You didn't exhibit posting that was like particularly townie. Neither of us was going to do a metadive on you in that time because you top-post 90% of games you're in.

I don't think you're considering what you're giving us a hard time for. :/

I was seriously ill for much of it and I was V/LA for a week.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:29 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2545, the worst wrote:just so everyone is aware #2543 is within Nancy's scumrange
Can you link that and you’re still wrong, wrong, wrong regardless. Did you find that hypothetical game yet? I bet money on it that you won’t.
In post 2571, the worst wrote:Nancy ISO yourself and evaluate how much you contributed to game related content compared to your hydra partner's. I legitimately don't see how you consider yourself such a dominant figure in the hydra that you should have been the only person we were considering.

We also had 12-24 hours from the time of bringing it up to the time of the lynch (I was working for most of it and Dannflor needed to sleep). You didn't exhibit posting that was like particularly townie. Neither of us was going to do a metadive on you in that time because you top-post 90% of games you're in.

who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2551, Blake Belladonna wrote:nancy chill
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2578, the worst wrote:For context I poured my heart and soul into evaluating your alignment and came out incorrect.

You weren't obvtown. Dann and I were two townies looking at your ISO and panicking that we hadn't reevaluated it earlier because it looked like scum. This time we were very lucky Mastina had a firmer read against us and she/Pine/Egix were happy to take such a firm stance.

I've learned from this game but the burden you're putting on me when you clearly haven't tried to look at where I'm coming from is becoming a little disheartening.

I'm at a loss for what to say next, here. If you guys want to go back and forth about how shit at mafia I am, approach me on Discord.
It’s disheartening to me that you ignored the lack of scum motivation for some of our actions - like pushing through Pine lynch when we could have kept our mouths shut and just let FG/Cheeky lynch go through instead.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2582, jjh927 wrote:I'm pretty sure if either Pine or Mastina just hadn't been there, OR if Chemist had showed up, game would have gone differently
+1

Sad but probably true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I was seriously ill for much of it and I was V/LA for a week.
I'll never shade someone for being ill or v/la.
Fact remains, you had less content. Your hydra partner's had more content. Please have a look at the dead thread where I expanded in great detail on the agenda I saw.

I'm going to disengage here
--
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

honestly though, that IS a point even if it's relatively small and not
entirely
town indicative

it makes more sense to reduce the amount of active town voices in the dead PT and cheeky was the dominant lynch target towards the start of the day
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2582, jjh927 wrote:I'm pretty sure if either Pine or Mastina just hadn't been there, OR if Chemist had showed up, game would have gone differently
did I win town the game by being lazy?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2584, Krazy wrote:This conversation is a pretty good indication of why I'm done with this site lol
For all of the people shitting on me, you are being completely insensitive to what we had to deal with. I’m specifically talking about you Chick. Develop some fucking compassion why don’t you? Glass houses and all. Oh and please let me know when you became perfect
. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2599, Jingle wrote:
In post 2596, jjh927 wrote:that would be the one opportunity to kill you, however, as there were 3 PRs that were never getting lynched
I was really hoping they'd lynch OST after you shot him. It would've been the memey-ist ending possible.
Would the game have ended thhough? and yeah that would have been hillarious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2612, Chemist1422 wrote:
Possibly a little? If you'd showed up at the right/wrong time, you'd probably have sheeped Dannflor and Ost, and brought town down a road from which they would not have recovered
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2614, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2599, Jingle wrote:
In post 2596, jjh927 wrote:that would be the one opportunity to kill you, however, as there were 3 PRs that were never getting lynched
I was really hoping they'd lynch OST after you shot him. It would've been the memey-ist ending possible.
Would the game have ended thhough? and yeah that would have been hillarious.
Yeah we submitted that kill on Chickadee JUST IN CASE
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2602, Chickadee wrote:ND - Sorry but I'd prefer not to play with you in the future. You take the game too personally, when it's supposed to be fun. And I've felt liekt his every game we've been in together.

You keep arguing about meta, but the fact you seem to be hyper aware of your own meta means it's useless. Meta itself is garbage, and personally, I don't rely on it. I will never do meta dives, I will never read games I was not a part of (I just have better ways to use my time). I don't even make it a point to specifically remember games I WAS a part of. Meta changes and evolves as we learn about our own play tendencies. I'm definitely not the player I was when I started playing mafia some 15 odd years ago. We all like to think we're giving off town vibes. Most of the time I think I'm being obvtown...and surprise, I'm not. If people are not town reading you, then you are NOT bleeding obvtown.

I do hope you're seeing what people are saying and taking this to heart as a learning experience. Mistakes were made on a lot of accounts here, but it was a good game. It had a hell of a cliffhanger night, and that was exciting. We have a scum team that played really well, and they were exceptionally graceful about losing. It was a great setup, thoughtfully prepared by Jingle. I don't understand why you're taking being scumread so personally? We're all here to play a game.
If you’d rather not play with me after this, then it’s because you completely lack empathy. Sorry but you clearly are incapable of putting yourself in our position here. Try that even for a goddamned minute and you will stop unreasonably fucking judging me!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

scum wincon was 50% of votes in the thread

Ghostkilling ost would have been like no lynching in lylo
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm disengaging after this.

I never said I was perfect. I never said my play was perfect. I will never say those things. I just said that it was a fun game, and I still would have thought it was fun had town lost. Yes, it sucks to be mislynched. Yes it sucks to be killed when you have no way of defending yourself. But we all signed up for a
game
. When things get personal, games stop being fun. If you have anything you would like to say personally, or have a constructive conversation, please PM me or find me on Discord. I've tried to be constructive in my posts to you, but it seems that message wasn't conveyed.

Good game everyone, thank you for playing.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2604, Jingle wrote:
In post 2598, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2541, Jingle wrote:I got rid of them (Except the last three, because I legit think they were hilarious, and they don't paint you in a bad light at all.) I prematurely released though, cause I thought you telling specific people they wouldn't want to read it meant you were okay with it. :oops:
Okay good thanks. I already probably have people who hate me for some of my post-game posts in here and as you know, they were extremely tame by comparison. :oops:

I’m glad you enjoyed the last three though. :lol:

- especially the one with the exploding gif head. lmao

and that you sent it to dead thread as our official message. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That totally made my day when I saw that. :)
Eh. Dead thread rage is dead thread rage. It's easy to be mad when you're emotionally invested and don't have a way to influence people's choices, and considering everyone here has probably been on the other side of that I'd say it's pretty reasonable to expect people to forgive and forget as long as you're willing to put aside the anger when the cards are down and go back to being a buncha weirdos who like to play games about killing each other on the internet.
Well please tell that to Chick who is insisting on unfairly punishing me for that. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:41 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2584, Krazy wrote:This conversation is a pretty good indication of why I'm done with this site lol
For all of the people shitting on me, you are being completely insensitive to what we had to deal with. I’m specifically talking about you Chick. Develop some fucking compassion why don’t you? Glass houses and all. Oh and please let me know when you became perfect
. :roll:
Nancy, I don't think she implied she is perfect or that you're less than perfect. Just that you have different playstyles, and she doesn't feel they are compatible.

If you disagree I'm sure there's a conversation to have but this is not the place, nor the tone for it.

Pedit: started typing this before the other stuff. Still hitting submit.
--
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2606, the worst wrote:
In post 2603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2571, the worst wrote:Nancy ISO yourself and evaluate how much you contributed to game related content compared to your hydra partner's. I legitimately don't see how you consider yourself such a dominant figure in the hydra that you should have been the only person we were considering.

I agree with Mastina and Krazy that your sr on us was illogical. Like I really don’t know what you expect me to say other than that? I’m truly sorry if I hurt your feelings. Believe that if you believe nothing else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Chick isn’t character assassinating you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2612, Chemist1422 wrote:
Yes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”