Mini Theme 2094 : Undertale Semi-Open: Game over!

chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:05 am

Post by chennisden »

Since both of you are tonally playing to your town meta I will write an essay on each of your agendas to sort yall
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 749, chennisden wrote:Why do you stop seeing me as possible scum when I unvote you, Adorable?
On #684 you said Elements has cleared up all your doubt and you voted me after which looked like you were ready to end the day so soon and I started to get suspicious of you because it looked like you were scum who wanted to push my lynch and buddy with Elements and then SS could just easily hop along my mislynch. I have been figuring out if the scum is Elements or you and since you unvoted me, it looks like you are town and you want to make sure you are voting the right player.

Town don't know each other and only scum knows who is town. Elements didn't even consider you could be scum and even SS considered you could be scum instead of Elements. Town Elements would be looking at both of us instead of just me.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:42 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 673, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 666, chennisden wrote:s_s i would like you to share your thoughts because i think os/adorable does it
Idk I still think volxen was scum over Oversoul but I don't think that really matters.

If you're willing to bet the game on Elements being town, then I think going Adorable would make the most sense. I don't THINK this is your scumgame, and if it is then I'm gonna have some words with all the townies who insta-spared you D1.
Actually S_S has dismissed me being scum

It is just easier to call me town and have it be that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm not going to be the one to scumcase you, I'll tell you that right now.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by chennisden »

I mean my alignment is pretty obvious from the spare PT so
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Elements »

Chennis and SS:

1 - Why am I town?
2 - Why am I scum?
3 - Why is Adorable town?
4 - Why is Adorable scum?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:46 am

1- chennis said so
2-3- idk
4- her posts are, like, painfully forced
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:34 am

Post by chennisden »

1. you don't feel postury, your tone is genuine
2. because if you/oversoul is the scum team, you've been playing a clever badcop/goodcop game. you kill gamma for the early OS scumread and you kill DDL because he threatens your lategame positioning. and then you throw an adorable/volxen team to throw us off.

the problem with my pet theory is that SOMETHING SMART contributed to the adorable/volxen solve by first suggesting the volxen scum. and OS/S_S looked rly postury together ngl

Uh i think OS was planning on having S_S spared though. but that's really tinfoily

3. ill get back to you i dont rly have an answer. maybe early chennis spare but it was sorta inevitable at that point, deb was getting to it, S_S was probably gonna spare me, yadda yadda

4. she is more likely to make the gamma kill with oversoul. tone feels really fake and a lot of posts feel like damage control
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:31 am

Post by chennisden »

okay ill get more to elements scum equity and why i think its nonzero.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:33 am

Post by chennisden »

i was gonna say oversoul and elements look like they were setting up goodcop badcop on something smart but then i realized that oversoul was also on the lolwagon, so that sort of kills that
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:34 am

Post by chennisden »

i dont think oversoul elements thinks of goodcop badcop that early and i dont think they wifom me to the point of pretending not to want to do that but then doing it.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:35 am

Post by chennisden »

well we have 1 day, something smart.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:35 am

Post by chennisden »

hammer at will.

VOTE: adorable
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Adorable »

Mafia wins when I get lynched. Once when you see my town flip, this should be a lesson learned from all of you and I made my case on Elements.

I pretty much lost hope in town winning 5 days ago.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:49 am

Turns out no flips is pretty demoralizing, which is good. Pacifist was designed to be strong in theory but harder to pull off in practice.

With that in mind I'm demoralized. :shifty: Will probably just hammer in a bit and cross my fingers.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Votecount 5.3
Send someone on an adventure.

Something_Smart (0)
chennisden (0)
Elements (1) - Adorable
Adorable (2) - chennisden, Elements

A great way to trap one of your friends is to encourage them to walk into a room that has an Employee Entrance, but only a Fire Exit.
This only works if your friend is an employee, but is not made of fire.
This prank idea fills you with determination.

With four unambiguously alive it take three votes to send someone out

(expired on 2019-08-31 22:00:00)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:50 am

Even if I did change my mind, I'm not in a position to go to the effort of trying to change chennis's mind too.

Sorry if town.

VOTE: Adorable
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Elements »

Woo, gg
I am so impatient
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Elements »

The number of times I wrote posts saying something of the ilk: you scum read her and town read me, just vote her already
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Votecount 5.Final
Send someone on an adventure.

Something_Smart (0)
chennisden (0)
Elements (1) - Adorable
Adorable (3) - Something_Smart, chennisden, Elements

Determination.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

Spoiler: Game outcome
The group pushed Adorable out of the lab, locking the door behind her. She would be on her own to journey and explore. They felt pretty sure the fog was not seeking something it wished to destroy, so she should be fine.

They walked back into the first floor of the lab. They felt more and more sure that Something_Smart was a pretty good person. Finally, they realized why: Something_Smart was Alphys, a true friend.

"I'm certain Adorable was the problem, but we need to reclaim our friends in the fog. I have a machine that will help us." Something_Smart said, smiling.
"Our souls can power it and send out a signal that dissuades the barrier."

Something_Smart pulled out a funny machine. It seemed to have three levers, covered in electrodes, jutting out from a golden cylinder. Atop it all was a radio dish.

"It takes three people to power."

Alphys pulled one lever, holding it down. A pale white, mystical flow traveled along her body and into the machine. She kept it held down.

"You guys now."

Elements nodded, grabbing a lever. The stream flowed from his body to the machine as well, and the dish began a half hum that signified it was almost at full strength.

"You too", Something_Smart nodded at chennisden, after an adjustment of glasses. With a happy smile, chennisden reached for the lever.

At which point Elements let go of his lever.

"Psyche, you disgusting creatures!
We heard the monsters here were responsible for human deaths. So we ratcheted up the barrier to make its charge unstable, then came in so it'd start reaching for us. It's taken quite a while, but here it comes."

The nasty fog broke through a window. After hearing the harshness of Elements' words, they realized they were looking at a human - and had been, all this time.

"It's harmless to me, and it didn't harm volxen either. As for you - well becoming part of the barrier that keeps the underground empty forever doesn't leave you altogether purposeless, does it? But it definitely helped that you brought me to the geographic center of the underground. It helped the slaughter be so total and complete."

The monsters panic, and look for places to run, but the fog is at every window. Elements doesn't chase them; he throws his head back, laughing and laughing and laughing. "And this is my first time taking on a quest for the village! volxen has lots of EXP and LOVE, but he let me perform every kill!"

Elements' laughter grows more and more maniacal yet inaudible, as their existence is absorbed into the monolithic construct and they gradually cease attunement of any of their senses, except for a new one: sensing the proximity of the nearest souls.

Adorable
was made to learn that It's Too Dangerous To Go Alone!
Something_Smart
has been endgamed!
chennisden
has been endgamed!

Congratulations to
volxen and Elements
, the winners of Undertale SemiOpen! Well played to
Adorable, chennisden, Dr Easy Bake, DrDoLittle, Oversoul, Something_Smart, Gamma Emerald, Chemist1422, and Emperor flippyNips
, the losers of Undertale SemiOpen!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Need one more consent for Mafia PT release.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

Thank you everyone for playing in my first moderated game! I was very happy with the activity level, replacement percentage, and general win effort.

I thought this setup would be awesome. For the most part it seemed awesome.

Fun fact, the special Spare PT deadline was never used, but someone came within four hours of getting the no penalty prod! Everyone voluntarily used the Spare PT to gamesolve which I mostly expected.
"Well, I..."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 am

oof

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”