cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:20 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 797, The Fonz wrote:Cyrus, if you think Roster is scum, why did you ask him to stop defending you?
becuse roster defending me only makes me look bad .
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Menalque »

Also luv is still scummy and skating by
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:21 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 798, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 797, The Fonz wrote:Cyrus, if you think Roster is scum, why did you ask him to stop defending you?
BINGO

Roster has been trying to keep pressure off Cyrus all game, and using the obvious argument about his play style. Even trying to AtE with me, referring to the one game we all three were in.

Making connections is iffy on D1, but big chance Roster is scum if Cyrus flips scum.
thiis is how scum doctor plays he hides then waits to add to the topic to make him self look good.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

Post by cyrus62 »

the whole case on me is a flavor name which thire isnt any .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:24 am

Post by cyrus62 »

if i call the bank and knwo my name but forgot everything else will i be able to draw out money lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 799, Menalque wrote:Like where is the scum motivation? Almost the entire wagon seems to be basing it off surface level reads, which means some people are being disingenuous bc they know that not going any deeper is the best way to get the mislynch through
He came out of the gates saying I was scum with no evidence because of the one game we played together, only was convinced I was scum when it appeared there was a wagon starting on me, had roster as a town read and somehow changed it to a scum read even though roster was defending him, voted whoever he could when the pressure was really on, self voted.

Should me town motivation and the 'scum hunting' he said he was doing.

Anyone know the VC?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 803, cyrus62 wrote:
BINGO

Roster has been trying to keep pressure off Cyrus all game, and using the obvious argument about his play style. Even trying to AtE with me, referring to the one game we all three were in.

Making connections is iffy on D1, but big chance Roster is scum if Cyrus flips scum.
thiis is how scum doctor plays he hides then waits to add to the topic to make him self look good.
thiis is how scum cyrus plays he ignores the question directed at him by Fonz and shades the secondary response to the original question

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Should = show
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 804, cyrus62 wrote:the whole case on me is a flavor name which thire isnt any .
No. That case has been now been shelved. The case(s) now are:

1- KNOWING there's a Vig
2- Trying to publicly out said Vig
3- Being evasive and selective in your responses
4- Flailing
5- Overall behaviour

Note: Some of those cases are inter-connected

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 807, Almost50 wrote:
In post 803, cyrus62 wrote:
BINGO

thiis is how scum cyrus plays he ignores the question directed at him by Fonz and shades the secondary response to the original question
He answered the original question before this post.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, OK. My bad for missing that one.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:51 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 3, momo wrote:Elements released a toxin that wiped out everyone's memories. Luckily, Vice President Gamma Emerald and I were spared. While I know that he is innocent, three among your number are traitors, loyal to The Chinese Communists. The secret service was prompt in their action, and one hero was able to kill Elements.
like no one reads at all do they thats 1. trying to cast off my self by saying others ae vig thats 2. i did answer questons thats 3 . failing no i am mostly laughing. thats 4 . and since 5 is all the above i think this is lacking in all cases. doctor your playing just like you did in are 1st game so yes i think your scummy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. so you claim Vig??

I will offer myself for the lynch tomorrow if cyrus flips Town

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 800, Menalque wrote:I actually think green!cyrus implies roster more than red!cyrus bc of
reasons
This'll be my last post tonight.

So the reasons I found to doubt Cyrus' guilt is 1) rereading he did go with 'joke' as soon as it was brought up, and b) he self-voted in his first game as town. Additionally, it is not necessarily the case scum know their names: not knowing their abilities but knowing their partners would allow for them to be in the same position as town, only, y'know, scum. That seems the simplest explanation of the flavor. (Though it still strikes me as weird that Cyrus decided to use the exact same phrasing three times - that does not feel natural as a joke).

Yet, two things really bug me. One is this "Real joke" which Cyrus keeps alluding to, the idea the mod is "laughing at us." That he can't tell us. I've seen this before, either from superderp town power roles who think it's great to act super scummy then at the last minute reveal their role thinking it 'proves' whoever is attacking them is scum, or from scum trying to imply vague bad consequences of lynching. Fucking out with it already.

The second is the Cyrus/Roster/Doc interaction. This has felt off all game. I noted before that in Newb 1945 that scum Cyrus decided to bus from the get-go. How does he react here? He starts by throwing an insinuation at roster with no vote:
In post 111, cyrus62 wrote:roster and benzu seem to know something i dont know
Whilst also expressing suspicion of Dr Drew:
In post 112, cyrus62 wrote:i dont trust the doc though
Clarifies this by saying Drew is playing the same as in a game where DD was scum.

Then he lists Roster as his top scumread, and doesn't include Drew. Doesn't actually vote for Roster. This is weird. Why not vote top scumread?

Then suddenly:
In post 146, cyrus62 wrote:come to think of it roster is playing the same way as ae 1st game will have to see if i can find pts to where he acts diffent but i may need to bump him to town.
Early suspicion, lists as top scumread, doesn't vote, suddenly remembers he's playing the same as he did as town previously? Not making a lot of sense here. Vote remains on Drew despite Roster being claimed top scumread, and Doc not in top three.

264 Drew asks Cyrus about Roster's "subtle protection" of Cyrus. Following sequence of Cyrus posts: 265 Roster is just bad town. 271 actually he's sheeping. 273 I might be able to make a scum case on roster, give me time. 284 votes roster. 307, 313, 322 attacks Roster.

328, Drew shows up in Cyrus' top two suspects for no apparent reason. Like he's just pointed Cyrus in the direction of someone scummy, enough to make that person #1 on C's scumlist. This apparently makes Drew
scummier
in his eyes? That makes no sense.

334, says he is CONVINCED Drew is scum. Still voting the person that Drew told him to look into.

This just really looks like he's scum with Drew or Roster, and is trying to distance badly.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 814, The Fonz wrote:
In post 800, Menalque wrote:I actually think green!cyrus implies roster more than red!cyrus bc of
reasons

So the reasons I found to doubt Cyrus' guilt is 1) rereading he did go with 'joke' as soon as it was brought up, and b) he self-voted in his first game as town. Additionally, it is not necessarily the case scum know their names: not knowing their abilities but knowing their partners would allow for them to be in the same position as town, only, y'know, scum. That seems the simplest explanation of the flavor. (Though it still strikes me as weird that Cyrus decided to use the exact same phrasing three times - that does not feel natural as a joke).

Yet, two things really bug me. One is this "Real joke" which Cyrus keeps alluding to, the idea the mod is "laughing at us." That he can't tell us. I've seen this before, either from superderp town power roles who think it's great to act super scummy then at the last minute reveal their role thinking it 'proves' whoever is attacking them is scum, or from scum trying to imply vague bad consequences of lynching. Fucking out with it already.

The second is the Cyrus/Roster/Doc interaction. This has felt off all game. I noted before that in Newb 1945 that scum Cyrus decided to bus from the get-go. How does he react here? He starts by throwing an insinuation at roster with no vote:
Clarifies this by saying Drew is playing the same as in a game where DD was scum.

Then he lists Roster as his top scumread, and doesn't include Drew. Doesn't actually vote for Roster. This is weird. Why not vote top scumread?

Then suddenly:
In post 146, cyrus62 wrote:come to think of it roster is playing the same way as ae 1st game will have to see if i can find pts to where he acts diffent but i may need to bump him to town.
Early suspicion, lists as top scumread, doesn't vote, suddenly remembers he's playing the same as he did as town previously? Not making a lot of sense here. Vote remains on Drew despite Roster being claimed top scumread, and Doc not in top three.

264 Drew asks Cyrus about Roster's "subtle protection" of Cyrus. Following sequence of Cyrus posts: 265 Roster is just bad town. 271 actually he's sheeping. 273 I might be able to make a scum case on roster, give me time. 284 votes roster. 307, 313, 322 attacks Roster.

328, Drew shows up in Cyrus' top two suspects for no apparent reason. Like he's just pointed Cyrus in the direction of someone scummy, enough to make that person #1 on C's scumlist. This apparently makes Drew
scummier

334, says he is CONVINCED Drew is scum. Still voting the person that Drew told him to look into.

This just really looks like he's scum with Drew or Roster, and is trying to distance badly.
You basically just summed up my scum read on Cyrus from a different perspective.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Spoiler:
In post 815, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 814, The Fonz wrote:
reasons

Then suddenly:

scummier

You basically just summed up my scum read on Cyrus from a different perspective.
I'm willing to bet drew is scum . I'm your vig and will kill doctor tonight to prove my self right if he flips town lynch me tomorrow
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

and to prove im you vig heres some food for thought . their will be more then one death. scum cant make this promise .
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 817, cyrus62 wrote:and to prove im you vig heres some food for thought . their will be more then one death. scum cant make this promise .
So your proof is that you wildly shoot people?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 818, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 817, cyrus62 wrote:and to prove im you vig heres some food for thought . their will be more then one death. scum cant make this promise .
So your proof is that you wildly shoot people?
will shoot my scum reads .
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Whaddaya know, I couldn't sleep.

LYNCH ALL LIARS

VOTE: Cyrus62
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 820, The Fonz wrote:Whaddaya know, I couldn't sleep.

LYNCH ALL LIARS

VOTE: Cyrus62
how am i lieing?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by The Fonz »

You earlier claimed plain town amnesiac. You are now claiming vig. One of these statements is untrue.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 822, The Fonz wrote:You earlier claimed plain town amnesiac. You are now claiming vig. One of these statements is untrue.
at the risk of dieing by scum i climed town. once i alredy outed as being vig i am sticking to it.

with out a cc you cant say im lieing . vig is town.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by The Fonz »

LYNCH. ALL. LIARS.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”