gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

My only comment about the setup is that it really would have benefitted from a vig. This game felt especially long because it was only two deaths a cycle.

LuV, if you just had a backup mod, it would have been a fine game. Thank you for modding! Hope to get to play with you sometime.

Thank you mafia team for carrying me! Although, you kinda had to cause... you killed me and all... :shifty:
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Sorry turkey. I got hungry.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Can we get the scum QT?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 5548, Something_Smart wrote:Hi!

I'm gonna echo the stated sentiments that this setup was townsided. My apologies for letting it through, though I don't think the roles town were given were ones that would have easily enabled a sweep, they just sorta turned the game into a slog which could have simply burned through all the possible mislynches.

I think my biggest error here was allowing the loyal fruit vendor, that shit really should have been gated. Though props to Cliff for managing to hit a VT every night he used his power and thus operate at 100% efficiency.

The traitor in such a large game was probably a mistake, but then again... scum should be able to avoid killing their traitor in most situations. And he called a scum member a "Benedict Arnold." Come on. :lol:

Watching this was a learning experience for me; one of the big things I learned is that scum will kill outed investigative roles even when they can be abused if left alive (the scum visitors were specifically to screw with the watcher/tracker, this was something LUV insisted on). And also, uh, 21 players is a lot. Balancing big games is hard. So sorry! But I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway!
I had fun. I do think there were flaws in the setup but I don't regret the time I put into it.

This goes for LUV, too. Yes it was frustrating to have long nights and far spread VCs, but it's just a game and a busy life makes modding this hell. I got no problems with you, I just hope that you do get a backup mod if you do a game of this caliber again :)

And P.S., S_S, I actually hit JJD on n1 so I wasn't at 100% efficiency :lol:

Seriously though. anyone wanna talk about the fucking odds of both FVs targeting each other N1? haha
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:40 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

And uh... why did alonzo claim doc in twilight?

I'ce still never played a game with a cool 3rd party like serial killer. I feel like a serial killer would be great here, and probably in a lot of larges
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5577, Hopkirk wrote:Can we get the scum QT?
No objections
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:45 am

Post by implosion »

If you want to nominate this game or any people in it (moderator or players) for a scummy, please do!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”