Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:19 am

Post by shos »

JEASUS

the dead actually did not READ that they can PM town with actual information
omfg lawl
the dreams could have saved us
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Wow, the dead PT is pretty neat, I had no idea. I wasn't ready for it when PM showed up, hahaha

Icon, the expected weakness (or implausibility of the claim) of your role is part of why you didn't die a night earlier. The other is that I thought your death would put pressure on Vork to claim, which is the recurring drama in the scum PT

When we killed you, we felt forced because we thought Nomnom could tell you via dream that he was not scum. And this could be confirmed if Nomnom moved his death vote around. I hoped to claim at least that the conftown vote was coming from Icon.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

*her, sorry
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:40 am

Post by shos »

Just got through the scum PT. scum deserve the win. town doesn't desreve the loss
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:42 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I actually called Vorkuta scum correctly day 1.

Once again my curse strikes with that modkill lol
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Korina »

Ok, NK15, no offense to you, but that role fucking sucked. Like, there is no way that role is remotely fun.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Korina »

Literally I'm a restless spirit that can vote once per day, with the option of confirming myself as a town voter?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Korina »

That's a fucking bullshit role. That isn't bastard by any meaning of the word. It's simply unfun.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Korina »

Plus, not to mention, the sole reason I joined this game was to roll cult, or get culted. When I die N0, odds are I can't get culted, unless somehow I'm allowed to talk in the cult PT, but like, even that seems far-fetched.

And on top of that, my role as a town-aligned player is absolutely bullshit like I said. Had I been scum-aligned, that'd be different. That'd be a seriously fun role because I get to manipulate things from behind the scenes and cause chaos with my vote. But with me being town, I have to seriously try to figure when the most optimal time to vote is, when I should mark it as town, and all these other things that don't make it fun whatsoever.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1806, Korina wrote:Ok, NK15, no offense to you, but that role fucking sucked. Like, there is no way that role is remotely fun.
In post 1807, Korina wrote:Literally I'm a restless spirit that can vote once per day, with the option of confirming myself as a town voter?
In post 1808, Korina wrote:That's a fucking bullshit role. That isn't bastard by any meaning of the word. It's simply unfun.
Well, you could have talked with the other people as soon as there were dead people. You could have had lots of influence.. especially at the end of the game.
It's just that this role didn't suit YOU and your playstyle. Sometimes you get RNG'd a role you don't like. This happens. And when it happens....
it's NOT the right reaction to
cheat
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Korina »

Do I regret doing what I did to get myself modkilled? Kinda, but not really. Looking at it with the entire setup in mind, I do because it costed town the game, but from the information I had at the time of the modkill? No. Not at all. I put ?? as my location when I think Vork brought up to look at my profile. I figured at that point, it wouldn't really hurt that much because it was pretty much established that I was the ?? voter. What does the game get from seeing that confirmed? That I'm town, and I'm the ?? voter, which they pretty much already had figured out.

On top of that, I literally couldn't replace out of the slot. While I could, it'd be a huge dick move to whoever takes the slot. I don't wanna do that, so I have to play with that bullshit role. And, don't get me wrong here, behind-the-scene roles are fun as hell to play, but only if executed correctly. This is an example of one that isn't executed correctly. If I had more abilities, more shots per day, or even been alive at the start but later committed suicide or something, that'd be different. It'd still be a bullshit role, and probably closer to the realm of bastard, but it'd certainly be more bearable and more fun to play.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1810, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1806, Korina wrote:Ok, NK15, no offense to you, but that role fucking sucked. Like, there is no way that role is remotely fun.
In post 1807, Korina wrote:Literally I'm a restless spirit that can vote once per day, with the option of confirming myself as a town voter?
In post 1808, Korina wrote:That's a fucking bullshit role. That isn't bastard by any meaning of the word. It's simply unfun.
Well, you could have talked with the other people as soon as there were dead people. You could have had lots of influence.. especially at the end of the game.
It's just that this role didn't suit YOU and your playstyle. Sometimes you get RNG'd a role you don't like. This happens. And when it happens....
it's NOT the right reaction to
cheat
Yes, but the problem with that is that I have to wait for people to die. In that time I'm waiting, I start to get apathetic towards the game, and so when late-game does roll around? I don't even give a fuck about the game anymore. And I know that you can get RNG'd roles you don't like. It doesn't bother me that much. Sure, I'll hate the game a bit until I actually feel like I should start trying, but when you take a basically vanilla role, say they die pre-game, and say they can only vote once per day post-mortem? That's when it becomes unfun.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

You had good reads Korina
In post 1804, shos wrote:Just got through the scum PT. scum deserve the win. town doesn't desreve the loss
I appreciate it.
In post 1805, nomnomnom wrote:I actually called Vorkuta scum correctly day 1.

Once again my curse strikes with that modkill lol
Sorry about you losing your never-town-lynched status. I was really worried about you and wanted you gone, FWIW.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1811, Korina wrote:Do I regret doing what I did to get myself modkilled? Kinda, but not really. Looking at it with the entire setup in mind, I do because it costed town the game, but from the information I had at the time of the modkill? No. Not at all. I put ?? as my location when I think Vork brought up to look at my profile. I figured at that point, it wouldn't really hurt that much because it was pretty much established that I was the ?? voter. What does the game get from seeing that confirmed? That I'm town, and I'm the ?? voter, which they pretty much already had figured out.

On top of that, I literally couldn't replace out of the slot. While I could, it'd be a huge dick move to whoever takes the slot. I don't wanna do that, so I have to play with that bullshit role. And, don't get me wrong here, behind-the-scene roles are fun as hell to play, but only if executed correctly. This is an example of one that isn't executed correctly. If I had more abilities, more shots per day, or even been alive at the start but later committed suicide or something, that'd be different. It'd still be a bullshit role, and probably closer to the realm of bastard, but it'd certainly be more bearable and more fun to play.
Stop making it worse. Your modkill was explicitely agreed to by the list mods. Stop calling cheating something acceptable.

Well, I normally don't design roles I wouldn't want to play and this role is NOT one of the exceptions.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Korina »

I'm not calling it acceptable. I'm saying my thought process about it. I know what I did was wrong. We can agree on that point. But I don't regret my actions. That doesn't mean I see it as acceptable. And also, when I design roles, I try to see if it'd be fun to actually play. If it's arguably not fun to play, (like my role), then I try to change it to make it fun, or remove it.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1813, Kelly Chen wrote:You had good reads Korina
Also ty
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1815, Korina wrote:I'm not calling it acceptable. I'm saying my thought process about it. I know what I did was wrong. We can agree on that point. But I don't regret my actions. That doesn't mean I see it as acceptable. And also, when I design roles, I try to see if it'd be fun to actually play. If it's arguably not fun to play, (like my role), then I try to change it to make it fun, or remove it.
I'd find that role fun to play... just saying. Are you someone who likes to make lots of posts?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Korina »

Yes, I do. I tend to be one of the top posters in the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by cyrus62 »

thanks alot kelly and shos for my 1st lost.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by cyrus62 »

as town
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1819, cyrus62 wrote:thanks alot kelly and shos for my 1st lost.
Vork not Shos.
Hehe sorry. You were quite an obstacle. In scum PT I mentioned you as a NK possibility more than once

I really thought I could convince you to vote Chickadee though. (I was afraid Shos would change his mind)
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1818, Korina wrote:Yes, I do. I tend to be one of the top posters in the game.
Yeah, that role is definitely more suited for those who post less. It's basically a role that allows you to post an anonymous vote once per day only, but with confirmability... influencing the game by few, but potentially very powerful actions, especially at the end of the game when that vote decides the lynch.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Korina »

Yea, and that's one of the major problems I had with it. I didn't like the fact I basically couldn't really post like I normally do; the abilities I had weren't very fun or engaging for me; I literally joined the game to play as cult, but started off dead, implying I couldn't get culted; most of my role would've been simply waiting around for stuff to happen. Stuff like that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't break games mechanically. I died night 1 because I had a Vork read and could get him lynched lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”