mastina -

Xayah -
(3)
mastina, Xayah, Chemist1422

Oversoul ----

Chemist1422 -

Not Fighting:
- (2) Elements, Oversoul

Chemist1422 saw Xayah posturing herself in front of a deadly spear. But something about it seemed rather off.
"Xayah, you are wearing armor. If you want to end your own life with that spear, why wouldn't you take it off?"
"Oh, right," Xayah stuttered, stressed about the openness of her association with the killer robot. "The armor's purpose is to protect my xylem so I should jab my neck instead. Then I can die when all the water comes out. The red water."
"You mean blood? What's xylem?"
"It's a type of fish guts, moron. GAH!"
Xayah thrust her neck onto the spear, rupturing it. A mixture of confetti, pink frosting, and water began to flow and cover the spear.
"Guys, I think something's going on here," Chemist1422 mused. He cocked his head right, confused about how nonviolent this "suicide" had seemed just now.
The flotational Chemist1422 kicked the floor and drifted up above the corpse so he could look down on it from a new angle. He saw a zipper he hadn't noticed before, right on the inside of the collar of the armor. He summoned an orb to coalesce around the zipper, and pulled it down until the armor unzipped all the way down the back, revealing mostly emptiness inside. But out tumbled a tiny little flower that fell awkwardly into a crumple.
"Oof." A tiny little plant looked up at Chemist1422, and a growing amount of attention from some rather large monsters. "Um... can you believe that evil fish person ate me and held me captive for years? Thank you for freeing me you guys!!" The flower put on a friendly smile.
Chemist1422 glanced at the intricate system of levers, pulleys, and microphones in the armor. He felt rather skeptical about the kidnapping characterization.
All the monsters had come closer by now. Plus Metatron 3.0, who did not look pleased. "I HAVE BEEN CATFISHED. BY A FISH? SELF REFERENTIAL LOOP ERROR. WEEDING PROTOCOL RECOMMENDED."
Chemist1422 tried to stomp the little liar, but he had a rather difficult time, floating was compulsory for him. But all the monsters of Snowdin and a powerful robot began helping, stamping and stomping until every single petal and leaf was shredded and separate.

Spoiler: Xayah role PM
You are
Flowey, Mafia Goon
You're the brains of this operation, and with the help of Jerry, who is
popsofctown
, you're going to make a havoc friendly utopia in the Underground. Then you're going to betray Jerry and kick him out. This isn't a traitor mechanic. Jerry actually would like to have something to complain about. So it's still his wincon.

This game will secretly have a different evil faction flavor than the last one. It would seem strategically inadvisable to share your hidden knowledge of this.
The scum PT is here: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=80774
The Vanilla Town role PM you would have received is included below, as an appendix.
Please PM me your role, your partner's name, and your understanding that the mafia have daytalk to confirm.

Appendix
You are
Undyne, a Vanilla Townie
Your flavor has no game impact. Your primary powers are your voice and your vote.
To confirm, tell me your rolename, and acknowledge that the mafia have daytalk (as they do).

Though you've got quite the violent career going, I suspect you could care less about having a fan club, but maybe one day you'll be won over by your admirer

Night will end:
(expired on 2019-11-11 22:06:42)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

You can get an earlier thread unlock with fast night requests, but it must be unanimous.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The denizens of the treehouse watched Metatron 3.0 seem to freak out about Xayah's death. After helping everyone crush the little leaves and petals to a fine powder, the robot lay prostate and stared at the remains incredulously.
"WHY? WHY SUCH LIES? SUCH DECEIT."
He pounded the trunk of the nearest tree, making a noisy shake that tossed bits of snow on all the surviving denizens of Snowdin.
"I HAVE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE. I AM BUT A COLLECTION OF PIECES, ARRANGED FOR A MEANING, OF A NURSERY RHYME THAT MEANS NOTHING. JUST LIKE THE FISH FLOWER. UNMAKE ME."
The monsters looked around at eachother, then looked at the empty heart-shape on Metatron 3.0. The new attitude didn't seem immediately dangerous, but with no moral compass going forward, the safest choice seemed to be to grant Metatron 3.0's wish.
"mastina, can we count on you to give a heavy cubic object a toss? It will be the last one time we ever ask."
Mastina nods dutifully, and walks to the edge of the platform, holding Metatron 3.0 over her head and looking down at a large rock on the forest floor that will surely shatter Metatron 3.0 to pieces.
But then, suddenly,
someone
makes a quick, bizarre cry in a jerky pattern that seems like Morse code.
Red and black checkered lights all around Metatron 3.0 begin to flash rapidly, and then the robot explodes violently, a crimson mushroom of heat tearing mastina's body into scattered odds and ends.
"mastina!" Chemist1422 cried. He howled in despair, but was too grief-exhausted by now to sob.
He examined the shards of their faithful friend, and somehow, couldn't find any fur among the remains, or any meat. Just, bones. Bones and bones.
A head with a pained smile remained in the middle of them, and looked up at Elements, Oversoul, and Chemist1422.
"Guess explosives were something I should fea - murr!" And mastina made a grin that was so wide it split mastina's skull into two separate pieces that faded away.
Spoiler: mastina role PM
You are
Papyrus
You'd already know what you do if you had read the setup, just like you'd know how to operate the colored squares puzzle machinery if you had read the manual.
If both Fight and Spare have been used, you may target a player on evenly numbered nights to learn if they are town or mafia by PMing me their name. Unless Fight or Spare have been used on you, that keeps you from doing this, for differing reasons.
The Vanilla PM you would have received will be added, as an appendix.
To confirm, tell me your rolename, and acknowledge that the mafia have daytalk (as they do).

Appendix
You are
Ice Wolf, a Vanilla Townie

Your flavor has no game impact. Your primary powers are your voice and your vote.

Ice Wolf endlessly throws ice cubes into the river to, to keep Hotland from overheating, ostensibly. Have you ever met someone who takes on a thankless job, mastina?

The monsters knew that what they most wanted to do was avenge mastina by killing whoever had activated Metatron 3.0's self destruct with a signal. They all faced eachother to clear away the last threat to the tree house, even if only two would remain alive to enjoy it.

With three alive, it takes two votes to make a decision.
Deadline by: (expired on 2019-11-16 22:06:42)
Last edited by popsofctown on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Well, I..."
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

hooo boy okay
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Please remember to use "Hurt" votes and that vote tag votes will not be honored.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Flavor has been added. The living playerlist is:
Elements
Oversoul
Chemist1422

Deadline by: (expired on 2019-11-16 22:06:42)
"Well, I..."
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Elements »

HURT: oversoul
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

God I hate LyLo.

HURT: Elements

Chemist, I think it has been made abundantly clear by several players that I am town. I have been playing this game to my town game and more specifically to my town game from the last Undertale Semiopen. I think the biggest point in my favor is the fact that Xayah was put into the spare room to kamikaze. Scum didn’t want me in there to get 3 confirmed town. If I was scum, I would have definitely made sure to hammer myself to get into the spare room and if I couldn’t then I would have strongly urged Xayah to let me be the one to get in because I have a much weaker scum game than she does.

I don’t know why Elements has decided to just phone it in for the last couple of days, but I think it is an admission of defeat considering the corner he got backed into.

If there is anything you want me to address, please let me know. I’m going VLa on Friday (Sword/Shield festivities) so I won’t be able to respond after that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

I guess just one more point I will make in my favor and then let Jesus take the wheel.
As scum I opt for the path of least resistance. I wouldn’t have killed any of the people that died especially Mastina because they either had me as town lean or didn’t scumread me. I think just from start to finish the plays that have been made point to Elements being scum, but I’m not going to bitch and moan to see that I’m town like I did in Baton Pass.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Not hammering ofc

What do you think is the biggest point in your favor for you being town (to both of you)
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Elements »

In post 932, Oversoul wrote:I don’t know why Elements has decided to just phone it in for the last couple of days, but I think it is an admission of defeat considering the corner he got backed into.
I was away at a Quidditch tournament.
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Elements »

In post 934, Chemist1422 wrote:What do you think is the biggest point in your favor for you being town (to both of you)
I have said that I scum read xayah since day two.
In comparison Oversoul did not give any reads on xayah until she was confirmed scum.
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Elements »

In post 932, Oversoul wrote:God I hate LyLo.
Ate
Chemist, I think it has been made abundantly clear by several players that I am town. I have been playing this game to my town game and more specifically to my town game from the last Undertale Semiopen. I think the biggest point in my favor is the fact that Xayah was put into the spare room to kamikaze. Scum didn’t want me in there to get 3 confirmed town. If I was scum, I would have definitely made sure to hammer myself to get into the spare room and if I couldn’t then I would have strongly urged Xayah to let me be the one to get in because I have a much weaker scum game than she does.
WIFOM
In post 933, Oversoul wrote:As scum I opt for the path of least resistance. I wouldn’t have killed any of the people that died especially Mastina because they either had me as town lean or didn’t scumread me. I think just from start to finish the plays that have been made point to Elements being scum, but I’m not going to bitch and moan to see that I’m town like I did in Baton Pass.
WIFOM

All of Oversoul's arguments are pure unadulterated WIFOM
All my completed games
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 936, Elements wrote:
In post 934, Chemist1422 wrote:What do you think is the biggest point in your favor for you being town (to both of you)
I have said that I scum read xayah since day two.
In comparison Oversoul did not give any reads on xayah until she was confirmed scum.
That’s incorrect. I actually townread her the day we didn’t hammer spare or fight so the day before she became confirmed scum.

Your reasoning for being town is because you were bussing your partner it seems like.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

Is it wifom when there have now been two flipped town players who have said the same exact things about my play? Both Mastina and Nacho are among the upper echelon of players on this site. Both town read me for the reasons I summarized. That isn’t wifom. It’s Occam’s Razor. Now you’re just using buzzwords on me.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Elements »

In post 939, Oversoul wrote:Both Mastina and Nacho are among the upper echelon of players on this site.
I bet your feeling really chuffed with yourself for having fooled them.
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Elements »

What monster are you oversoul?
All my completed games
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 940, Elements wrote:
In post 939, Oversoul wrote:Both Mastina and Nacho are among the upper echelon of players on this site.
I bet your feeling really
chuffed
with yourself for having fooled them.
Between this comment and your quidditch comment you’re so British, Elements. :lol: but, no I didn’t fool them. I am painfully transparent as scum. Chemist knows this from that Zaphkael game we played together.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

I’m Whimsalot. It looks like a knight with wings and a bow and arrow
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

Literally anyone who has played with me knows how obvious I am scum. The only reason I live longer than day 1 is because I lurk. I haven’t been as active in this game because baton Pass sucked the literal soul from my body, but I haven’t lurked like I do as scum

I am about to head into class and then I have work but like the only thing I can say is that there really is no world where I fool Mastina AND Nacho. I know it seems like a crutch but to not. It’s just Occam’s razor that I’m town
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

why are y'all making flavor arguments at this point
GTKAS

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Elements »

In post 945, Chemist1422 wrote:why are y'all making flavor arguments at this point
There are no flavour arguments. Non vanilla town get a fake vanilla town role pm to use to mitigate this.
All my completed games
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

I’m not the one making a Flavor argument, I was just answering Elements
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

Steak in the Shape of Metatron's Face
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

Stick
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”