The Root of Toxicity in Mafia Games

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #284 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:05 am

Post by chkflip »

ego
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #324 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:54 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 321, Krazy wrote:I think toxicity is also directly tied to saying literally anything other than "gg" when a game is over
Preach.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #334 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Generation gap. Average user is different now, much more prone to hurt butts.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #344 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:46 am

Post by chkflip »

What ever happened to thinking it was funny when people got legit angry at one another? Like, current site meta, a lot of people I used to have fun playing with would've been banned before I had the opportunity to play with them. This place is getting soft.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”