Post by Micc »

Votecount 5.01
NaCl (3) -
Eddie Cane, Nancy Drew 39, Hectic
Hectic (1) -
Amrun

Not Voting (4) -
Titus, DrDolittle, NaCl, bob3141

With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 5 is in (expired on 2020-02-12 23:35:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4433, Titus wrote:I am not going to vote anyone this real world day. I need to sit down and review the wagons.

Math still wants Nancy
but has resigned Nancy is not a viable wagon. He called me last night and told me SS was the doctor. I was quite shocked lol. My gut likes the NaCl solve because a townbeard still appears in my VCA.
Unfreakingreal. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am not a “viable wagon” because anyone who didn’t need a building to fall on them would realize already I’m town. Sorry Titus but Math’s deathtunneling me is seriously bordering on the ridiculous atp.

Like I said to you earlier, to him, I’m this game’s version of DnD Kokichi and I would think he would have learned from that but obviously not.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4437, Titus wrote:
In post 4436, Hectic wrote:What's a townbeard?
A townie who is usually good and trying but consistently votes wrong. It's like twtbaw but for VCA.
I didn’t know that was actually an insult.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4449, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4163, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4162, Elsa Jay wrote:Basically as long as we believe SS or DDL didnt try and outplay us all we're good.
This.

The scum-DDL no-kill possibility did occur to me but I think that's pretty remote, he could always have just killed NaCl and made it seem like unwnd rolecopped one of them. Plus his response to the gambit in the neighborhood was pretty towny.
I think this supports the theory at least that I was protected night 2, and nacl no killing seems even more far-fetched than me no killing
UNVOTE:

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking as well, why would scum!NaCl no kill?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 287, bob3141 wrote:above at armum
In post 964, bob3141 wrote: armum
In post 1158, bob3141 wrote:

armum [...] armum.
In post 1603, bob3141 wrote: Hectic (5) - [...] armum,
In post 1966, bob3141 wrote: armum [...] armum [...] armum [...]
armun
[...] armum

---
In post 2273, bob3141 wrote: armum [...] armum [...] armum [...] armum [...] armum [...] armum [...] armum [...] armum[...] armum [...] armum [...] armum
In post 2534, bob3141 wrote:armum are town.
In post 2894, bob3141 wrote:armum
In post 2963, bob3141 wrote:Armum
In post 2976, bob3141 wrote:@armum
In post 4283, bob3141 wrote:push armum.
In post 4301, bob3141 wrote: push against armum
[...]
armum a
In post 4471, bob3141 wrote:
armum will be in lylo.
In post 4472, bob3141 wrote:armum
In post 4472, bob3141 wrote:
arurm
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:35 am

Post by DrDolittle »

arnum's patience is unbounded
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4456, Hectic wrote:Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.
And the second time he targets Oka, there's no risk because he knows it's blocked the previous night.
How would he know who was blocked?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4456, Hectic wrote:Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.
And the second time
he targets Oka, there's no risk because he knows it's blocked the previous night.
How would he know who was blocked?
Wrt the bolded, What?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Hectic »

DDL locktown for that case.

Nancy, if he targets Oka night 2 and it's blocked, then he knows Oka's a safe kill on night 3.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4474, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Hectic

It feels spicy in my soul.

My reasons for TR Hectic have evaporated - they were OK early game but don’t hold water now. And I don’t like how neither pops nor Krazy/unwnd ever voted Hectic.

This is a better place to start.
He’s talking like he has tmi on the N2 NK, when it seemed obvious to me that scum thought DDL was doc, so SS most likely protected him. Why Hectic would automatically assume it was Oka, really makes no sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4483, Hectic wrote:DDL locktown for that case.

Nancy, if he targets Oka night 2 and it's blocked, then he knows Oka's a safe kill on night 3.
Is that what you really think happened? But why wouldn’t you assume that SS saved DDL? Because if NaCl targeted Oka, then he logically should have died N2, no?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Amrun, gut is telling me it’s not Hectic and he’s probably tin foiling > being scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm trying to think why the nightkills make sense if NaCl is scum, but yeah, maybe he just targets DDL there to make himself look better on night 2, but the thing about that is if that happened, then we know it got blocked, so then it's weird to kill Oka the next night, because if that also gets blocked, then we're back on odds and have an extra kill.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

arurm
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4480, DrDolittle wrote:arnum's patience is unbounded
Feeling cute

Might change my screen name later.

IDK
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by NaCl »

In post 4465, DrDolittle wrote:remind me why bob okapopa doesn't make sense?
Like I don't see why scum wouldn't risk killing me or going for S_S if they thought it was a gambit. Okapoka is a kill that makes more sense if scum thought I was lying or had a reasonable chance of lying, and also was not everyone's top suspect. Bob was pretty heavily scumread at the time and I would have expected scum Bob to have made a shot on trying to kill either me or S_S under those assumptions because unless anyone went after Okapoka for his opinions, killing the doc was the strictly better play. If you're in the lynchpool already, you're already pretty screwed if you get blocked again, and Okapoka would be safer, whereas if you're outside the lynchpool and you get blocked again it's far more dangerous. And bob was pretty deep inside the lynchpool.
In post 4468, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4464, NaCl wrote:
In post 4439, Eddie Cane wrote:We only have 3 lynches.
Yeah, which is why I said my 2 choices for who dies apart from me. The level of confidence on Bob isn't that much greater but it is greater. And I've changed my mind on Titus but I don't see the Okapoka kill coming from Bob, I don't see it coming from DDL, and if I'm wrong on Hectic I'm not really sure who it is. But Titus had been scumreading me all game and if she was scum she probably would have hammered me already.
In post 4448, DrDolittle wrote:I can't see NaCl scum and the shot on me whiffing
In post 4451, Hectic wrote:If NaCl is scum and knows SS is the doc night 2, killing him kinda incriminate him. So maybe he goes for the IC Oka kill instead which gets blocked. And then targets him again for the guaranteed kill in night 3.
Besides the fact that I'm not scum, I don't think S_S would have protected Oka over DDL in that situation. And S_S didn't no protect, as if that was the case he would have just revealed as the real doc and we'd have lynched DDL immediately on D3.
In post 4453, Hectic wrote:Wait, but why did you claim doc yesterday in the first place, NaCl?
I claimed it D3 in order to bait the kill or get protected again, whatever S_S decided.
In post 4454, Eddie Cane wrote:as of now

i think the 3 kills are bob / hectic / nacl

if anybody has a strong preference to swap that pool, speak up. swapping yourself out is not an option.
I don't really think bob should be in there, but I'm still not sure who should go instead. I don't see bob scum for the reason that the Okapoka kill doesn't make sense, it's more likely to come from safe scum over cornered scum. I guess it's most likely DDL out of who remains but I feel much better about Hectic.

Also, I hope no one is buying this whole theory that I (or for that matter, any scum) targeted Okapoka N2. Because I don't think S_S is bad enough to do that protect in that situation over DDL, and I can see it happening that the following day after my townflip Hectic uses this to push on DDL.
nacl why do you think smart would not of protected oka
Okay, so on N2 S_S should have either no-protected or protected DDL. He didn't no-protect because when I claimed I protected DDL he didn't contradict me. And he specifically arranged things so that DDL would be assumed to be doc, so I don't see why he would protect Okapoka instead. Supposing scum had attacked Okapoka, this would give DDL less information and I don't really see why scum would pick Okapoka over DDL in that situation.
In post 4470, bob3141 wrote:nacl at teh time of pops lynch what was your view on her and why were you not interested in being on her lynch
I was trying to look more on her interaction between her and Eddie in the PT but neither of them answered my question and then I wasn't around at the time the lynch actually happened.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I don't get your post at all nacl. Can you just replace your post of Bob with hectic too tehn?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4487, Hectic wrote:I'm trying to think why the nightkills make sense if NaCl is scum, but yeah, maybe he just targets DDL there to make himself look better on night 2, but the thing about that is if that happened, then we know it got blocked, so then it's weird to kill Oka the next night, because if that also gets blocked, then we're back on odds and have an extra kill.
SS probably protected the scum kill, whomever they were, probably DDL.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4485, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4483, Hectic wrote:DDL locktown for that case.

Is that what you really think happened? But why wouldn’t you assume that SS saved DDL? Because if NaCl targeted Oka, then he logically should have died N2, no?
Math linked me to one of SS's posts. DDL was higher in his town block so I'm more inclined to think DDL was the save.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2226, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.26
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
Eddie Cane (3) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop
DrDolittle (2) -
Titus, OkaPoka
Pine (1) -
Hectic
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
To here eyeballing vca

Hectic and OkaPoka should be town by vca
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3575, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.10
Elsa Jay (4) -
unwnd, Hectic, OkaPoka, pisskop
pisskop (4) -
DrDolittle, Nancy Drew 39, bob3141, NaCl
NaCl (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay
unwnd (1) -
Amrun

Not Voting (2) -
Something_Smart, Eddie Cane

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
VOTE: NaCl

We know scum realistically shouldn't care because these are TvT wagons. Unwnd scum is already on Elsa, making it highly unlikely the partner is.

I'm supposing Amrun is not likely to bus, given the situation.

Everyone else off the two major wagon is high probably town or conftown.

That leaves DDL, Nancy, Bob and NaCl.

I don't care to vote Nancy or DDL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 4493, Titus wrote:Math linked me to one of SS's posts. DDL was higher in his town block so I'm more inclined to think DDL was the save.
fyi that's when folks thought i was the doctor so SS has to put me on top
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:21 am

Post by DrDolittle »

titus you omitted bob
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:31 am

Post by DrDolittle »

titus can you also discuss these 3 vca? I color code them for you.
In post 2275, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.27
popsofctown
(5) -
Eddie Cane
, Amrun,
Something_Smart, Elsa Jay
, bob3141
Eddie Cane
(3) -
popsofctown, Krazy
pisskop

Pine
(3) -
Hectic,
OkaPoka
, Nancy Drew 39
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine

Something_Smart
(1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

[/color]

Prodding NaCl.
In post 2602, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.31
popsofctown
(5) -
Amrun,
Something_Smart,
bob3141,
Eddie Cane,
Titus
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop,
popsofctown

unwnd
(2) -
OkaPoka,
DrDolittle
Eddie Cane
(1) -
Elsa Jay

Pine
(1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, Nancy Drew 39

[/color]
In post 3987, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.14
unwnd
(6) -
Amrun,
Eddie Cane, Something_Smart
, DrDolittle, Hectic,
pisskop

pisskop
(3) -
Titus, Nancy Drew 39,
Elsa Jay

Elsa Jay
(2) -
unwnd
OkaPoka

Not Voting (2) -
bob3141, NaCl

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
[/color]
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

my view is that this points to bob scum but clears hectic and nacl but i am conf biased and want to see if you reach the same conclusion independently

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”