Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2743, Kerset wrote:
In post 2740, Jingle wrote:
In post 2732, Kerset wrote:Not really,
Farkran had no second thoughts about me in the wake of monumentally misreading me and lynching me in Cult D3?
he says that it has nothing to do with this game, he mislynched you because of shos, not because you were scummy
Bullshit:
In post 561, Farkran wrote:Hm. If i believe poyzin, and i think i do unless a counterclaim pops up, what does this mean for the others?

Shos, tmi or genuine townread? (Wrt poyzin i mean)
I don't know.

Kanna, same as shos... but i can't read kanna as scum today, it's beyond me.

BS, pocketing me? Maybe. Re-reading his ISO i think that his logic around hammering and VCA in his wagon (post 224) made sense though, and it's similar to how i would act (and have acted in the past) as town.

Hectic and OS are unchanged from this development i guess

Bingle and korina are going to fall greatly from my grace. Maybe bingle deserves more credit to his scumrange and i may have been fooled by good logic and agreement bias?

Adjusting my lynchpool to {bingle > shos > BS = korina} in that specific order

VOTE: bingle
He was tunneled on me before shos tried to confirm me as the cult leader.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2744, Kerset wrote:I found all scum by the end of day 1 (reundo slot was afk by the time of my readlist, i found him at the end) and only got confused about ofrhz. I am the top solver in this game.
Bullshit:

That list contains one flipped scum who you never seriously pushed and 4 town. Furthermore, I was contending that I was townreading you because in order to be scum you'd have to have been playing badly, which has absolutely nothing to do with reads accuracy in the first place given scum know who their teammates are.

Possibly more importantly, show the class where you explained the scumread on Mena. Or pushed him. At all.

I'll save you the work:

Spoiler:
In post 220, Kerset wrote:Mena and jingle are like school bullies, who bully bitmap because he has famous relative. It feels like excuse to make a push rather then accurate one.
In post 487, Kerset wrote:
In post 454, Menalque wrote:The fuck are people voting ofhrz for
The reason is on the same posts. I don't like this post.
In post 499, Kerset wrote:
In post 497, ofrhz wrote:When you’re done catching up, could I get a quick readslist so I can see where you are?

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
In post 505, Kerset wrote:
In post 502, Chemist1422 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 497, ofrhz wrote:When you’re done catching up, could I get a quick readslist so I can see where you are?

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann

did your team contribute to this at all?
Yea Farkran gave some insight about bitmap, ofrhz and menalque
In post 533, Kerset wrote:
In post 516, ofrhz wrote:
In post 505, Kerset wrote: Yea Farkran gave some insight about bitmap, ofrhz and menalque
What were farkran’s thoughts?
He is scumreading you because he didn't like your bad push on me also fark is still salty, because he was hard townreading ofrhz when he was scum in the Normal game you played together
Do you want to hear about other as well?
In post 853, Kerset wrote:
In post 794, Menalque wrote:
In post 792, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 782, Menalque wrote:why not sheep me on it?
because I’m not locktowning you and it defeats the purpose of putting in a ton of effort if I throw it away to sheep someone
I'm not saying sheep me forever

I'm just saying give a bro a hand in getting a wagon going if you don't think your vote is doing anything that useful on ofhrz rn
Appeal to emotion, isn't it?
In post 856, Kerset wrote:
In post 820, hitogoroshi wrote:Obviously I am biased but like, this is a really terrible post right? Bitmap vs. mastina is the fire at the heart of things, and Shadoweh has the soft condemn of "I think we should ignore it" and at least kinda-sorta implying it's TVT - but without hard comitting to a TR on either one, reaching out to one side or the other, trying to peel voters off their wagons (if no one likes me, that should be pretty doable!), whatever.
Could you compare shadow and menalque? They both didn't make hard stance or peel voters as you describe. Mena made light push in and keep his vote on lurker. One is your main (or one of main) townread and the other your main scumread.
Btw i wouldn't scumread neither of them with your methods
In post 1119, Kerset wrote:If you look at hito, he was able to apply his methods to both Mena and Shadow, because he is unsure about alignments and check every person with them. When jjh was analyzing each person around here, he picked person and then found faulty.
In post 1741, Kerset wrote:
In post 1459, Menalque wrote:Also @jjh what’s the long and short on why you TR mastina and scumread kerset and bitmap?
Do you have no support from your team? Like we are in TM and you act like null info guy. Do you actually don't know or are you trying to find place for yourself to fit.
In post 1754, Kerset wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 793, Menalque wrote:
In post 677, mastina wrote:
In post 661, Alisae wrote:Do this but just for my slot
You're in luck--I'm in the same mindset I was when I listed you as a townread!

That is to say, rather notably tired.

This mindset isn't the most productive to explaining things but it's the only mindset I can be in to explain the read since it was a read born of this mindset. :P

Basically I didn't intentionally have you as deliberately-unsorted, but I noticed that I wasn't making any effort to really sort you.
In my bout of tiredness, when catching up on the game and reading your posts around that time and the ones from shortly before then that were fresh on mind even though I had read them, I basically liked what I was seeing you do in spite of having the knowledge that I probably shouldn't but the gut-townread from what I was seeing was still there all the same.

Your contributions to this game just look town, mostly. Are they? Ehhh...probably not, it wouldn't surprise me if the people who actually know how to read you well would say you've done nothing that is strongly alignment indicative. And not gonna lie some of your earlier posting did look suspicious but in the very-brief "I am scumreading everyone in this game" sort of way where I realize I'm basically not townreading anyone and force a reset of standards to 'okay reset them to null then just work from there'. But the posting around the time I posted the townread on you was posting that I liked the mindset behind of as being something that it looked like it was genuinely trying to solve the game in.
you mean this right? why is this scum!indicative for mastina?
In post 1459, Menalque wrote:Also @jjh what’s the long and short on why you TR mastina and scumread kerset and bitmap?
In post 1451, Menalque wrote:
In post 1432, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 908, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 901, Alisae wrote:Shadoweh Chemist Mena Kerset Bitmap
Hito Klick
GE jjh ofhrz
mastina jingle
this is pretty close to my list

I'd swap Kerset and klick and probably ofrhz and jingle
Let’s start here

separating it into 5 tiers gives something like
{Chemist, Ali, Shadoweh, Klick}
{Mena, Kerset, Bit}
{Hito, jjh, jingle}
{GE (Reundo), mastina}
{ofrhz}

this is what I’m gonna start working from with the top line being the only confident ones
Okay so like why is she in the tier below mastina and reundo?
In post 1541, Menalque wrote:
In post 1533, Alisae wrote:{Mena Hito Shadoweh mastina jjh Klick}
{Chemiboi, Jingle}
{ofhrz}
{Reundo}
{Kerset, Bitmap}
Wait I thought you were SRing mastina? Also why is klick up at top and chemboi isn’t?
In post 1485, Menalque wrote:
In post 1482, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1478, Menalque wrote:
In post 1476, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1469, Menalque wrote:Bitmap what are your reads atm?
Like my own personal reads?
Yes
[bitmap]
[Kerset, Klick, Shadoweh]
[Reundo, Jingle, ofrhz, Mena, Alisae, Chemist] <- Null
[hito, jj]
[mastina]
I’m p sure I’ve seen something about the mastina and jjh thing in your iso

Can you explain why your town reads are up out of null for me?

Mena you took your time to gather thoughts about mastina but never gave option about her. She was relevant enough to be topic of discussion but not for option. Why did you skip it?
In post 2062, Kerset wrote:Mena if you are vig then kill mastina. As ascetic there is no way, you get blocked so result will be legit.

That's every mention through the guilty, including the one where he believes that Mena is an ascetic vig. Notice: not one vote. Not one serious push. A couple instances of "I wouldn't scumread mena for that."
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2745, Kerset wrote:I don't know whenever this is clear by now or not but mena in fact slipped Jingle. Look mena rolled scum in gun and roses and he knew he was scum in this game, so he was being quiet because he didn't want his scumbuddy in this game (Jingle) to catch him in the other game because of his interactions in this one. This is something that happens only if he's scum with Jingle as if he's scum with town Jingle then he doesn't need to be worried about it. Because he's the same in both games the only cases where it matters is if he's town with unknown jingle or scum with scum jingle
Bullshit.

Mena brought the comparison up after GNR was over. He has no need to manipulate his scumbuddy in a completed game based on this game, and the argument that that's a slip that implicates me is bafflingly dumb.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2746, Kerset wrote:After that wagon was shrinking until i voted in 1913
I pushed reundo when he came back from VLA and town tried to lynch bitmap instead of him.
Bullshit:

Hito was the only one on Bitmap when Kerset voted Reundo to L-1 in . JJ swapped after that. Klick is the one who shifted momentum back after jj and Ali bailed, but nice try.

Also, yes, I sheeped my way onto the Reundo lynch. I wasn't sure he was scum. I also didn't take advantage of any of the opportunities I had to start another lynch.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2734, Kerset wrote:Chemist, i think i see why you never died in this game, you are the best in throwing games out here. First in magia you were just boosting our suspects and abandoned reading game in total, here you just decide to go back to RVS and prefer to vote confirmed PR. I can see that jingle as scum pretends that he can't afford internet data but you just refuse to use it.
Also:
In post 799, Bingle wrote:353 I think. Mobile with no WiFi, so that’s all she wrote.
This is a quote from a town game of mine concurrent with this one where I mentioned I was mobile with no wifi as I was being lynched due to a functional fake guilty from shos AFTER Farkran tunneled me. A game modded by Kerset. Kerset 100% knew that I was telling the truth about my inability to access the thread, not least because I asked for spoilers when the dead thread didn't have them BECAUSE of data concerns and me not wanting the temptation to follow along.

The fact he's trying to spin this as scummy is because he's not town, regardless of the fact that it's an accusation of cheating in the first place.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2751, Jingle wrote:
Jingle
Bullshit:

That list contains one flipped scum who you never seriously pushed
and Jingle, who i pushed since mena flip
and 4 town. Furthermore, I was contending that I was townreading you because in order to be scum you'd have to have been playing badly, which has absolutely nothing to do with reads accuracy in the first place given scum know who their teammates are.

Possibly more importantly, show the class where you explained the scumread on Mena. Or pushed him. At all.

I'll save you the work:

Spoiler:
In post 220, Kerset wrote:Mena and jingle are like school bullies, who bully bitmap because he has famous relative. It feels like excuse to make a push rather then accurate one.

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
Spoiler:

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
In post 505, Kerset wrote: Yea Farkran gave some insight about bitmap, ofrhz and menalque
He is scumreading you because he didn't like your bad push on me also fark is still salty, because he was hard townreading ofrhz when he was scum in the Normal game you played together
because I’m not locktowning you and it defeats the purpose of putting in a ton of effort if I throw it away to sheep someone

I'm just saying give a bro a hand in getting a wagon going if you don't think your vote is doing anything that useful on ofhrz rn
In post 820, hitogoroshi wrote:Obviously I am biased but like, this is a really terrible post right? Bitmap vs. mastina is the fire at the heart of things, and Shadoweh has the soft condemn of "I think we should ignore it" and at least kinda-sorta implying it's TVT - but without hard comitting to a TR on either one, reaching out to one side or the other, trying to peel voters off their wagons (if no one likes me, that should be pretty doable!), whatever.
Could you compare shadow and menalque? They both didn't make hard stance or peel voters as you describe. Mena made light push in and keep his vote on lurker. One is your main (or one of main) townread and the other your main scumread.
In post 1119, Kerset wrote:If you look at hito, he was able to apply his methods to both Mena and Shadow, because he is unsure about alignments and check every person with them. When jjh was analyzing each person around here, he picked person and then found faulty.
Do you have no support from your team? Like we are in TM and you act like null info guy. Do you actually don't know or are you trying to find place for yourself to fit.
Spoiler:

This mindset isn't the most productive to explaining things but it's the only mindset I can be in to explain the read since it was a read born of this mindset. :P

Basically I didn't intentionally have you as deliberately-unsorted, but I noticed that I wasn't making any effort to really sort you.
In my bout of tiredness, when catching up on the game and reading your posts around that time and the ones from shortly before then that were fresh on mind even though I had read them, I basically liked what I was seeing you do in spite of having the knowledge that I probably shouldn't but the gut-townread from what I was seeing was still there all the same.

Your contributions to this game just look town, mostly. Are they? Ehhh...probably not, it wouldn't surprise me if the people who actually know how to read you well would say you've done nothing that is strongly alignment indicative. And not gonna lie some of your earlier posting did look suspicious but in the very-brief "I am scumreading everyone in this game" sort of way where I realize I'm basically not townreading anyone and force a reset of standards to 'okay reset them to null then just work from there'. But the posting around the time I posted the townread on you was posting that I liked the mindset behind of as being something that it looked like it was genuinely trying to solve the game in.
Hito Klick
GE jjh ofhrz
mastina jingle

Let’s start here

{Mena, Kerset, Bit}
{Hito, jjh, jingle}
{GE (Reundo), mastina}
{ofrhz}

this is what I’m gonna start working from with the top line being the only confident ones
{Chemiboi, Jingle}
{ofhrz}
{Reundo}
{Kerset, Bitmap}
Wait I thought you were SRing mastina? Also why is klick up at top and chemboi isn’t?
Yes
[bitmap]
[hito, jj]
[mastina]

Mena you took your time to gather thoughts about mastina but never gave option about her. She was relevant enough to be topic of discussion but not for option. Why did you skip it?
In post 2062, Kerset wrote:Mena if you are vig then kill mastina. As ascetic there is no way, you get blocked so result will be legit.

That's every mention through the guilty, including the one where he believes that Mena is an ascetic vig. Notice: not one vote. Not one serious push. A couple instances of "I wouldn't scumread mena for that."
What is the point of voting scum on day 1, when everyone else find them as 1st town. I questioned and pursued him when you were just sheeping. I took scum one by one. First i took Reundo, then i voted mena and then i asked to lynch you. You literally lied here because you cut my post where i voted mena and said that i never voted him
In post 2080, Kerset wrote:ok this is obv VOTE: mena
giv me pagetop :(
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

To be fair that vote was after he claimed scum
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2752, Jingle wrote:
In post 2745, Kerset wrote:I don't know whenever this is clear by now or not but mena in fact slipped Jingle. Look mena rolled scum in gun and roses and he knew he was scum in this game, so he was being quiet because he didn't want his scumbuddy in this game (Jingle) to catch him in the other game because of his interactions in this one. This is something that happens only if he's scum with Jingle as if he's scum with town Jingle then he doesn't need to be worried about it. Because he's the same in both games the only cases where it matters is if he's town with unknown jingle or scum with scum jingle
Jingle
Bullshit.

Mena brought the comparison up after GNR was over. He has no need to manipulate his scumbuddy in a completed game based on this game, and the argument that that's a slip that implicates me is bafflingly dumb.
Menalque talked about the comparison after GNR was over but it was because everyone was wondering what mena was doing and why he fell silent after he had been one of the most active slots until bingle replaced into GNR.
It's obvious that scum!menalque isn't worried about GNR but about this game. This is the game which was going on, not GNR which was almost over. Scum!menalque in this game will continue playing, so what's the purpose of not speaking until GNR is over?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2753, Jingle wrote:
In post 2746, Kerset wrote:After that wagon was shrinking until i voted in 1913
I pushed reundo when he came back from VLA and town tried to lynch bitmap instead of him.
Bullshit:

Hito was the only one on Bitmap when Kerset voted Reundo to L-1 in . JJ swapped after that. Klick is the one who shifted momentum back after jj and Ali bailed, but nice try.
In post 2145, Jingle wrote:Note: Reundo wagon is pure with exception of Mena at . Wagon shrinks until Kerset vote in 1913. Double bus strongman D1 when momentum seems to be moving to Bitmap/hito soft implies Kerset town. Reundo final wagon is {
Menalque
Jingle
ofrhz
, Kerset, Klick,
Alisae
Chemist1422
}
You said this by yourself jingle. What are you calling nice try?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2758, Kerset wrote:You said this by yourself jingle. What are you calling nice try?
In post 1900, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.26

Reundo
(5): Menalque, Alisae, Jingle, ofrhz, mastina
Kerset
(2): Chemist1422, jjh927
hitogoroshi
(2): Shadoweh, Bitmap
jjh927
(1): Klick
ofrhz
(1): Reundo
Bitmap
(1): hitogoroshi
mastina
(1): Kerset

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)

Ann Notes
: mastina v/la until 1/13
In post 1913, Kerset wrote:Hey look reundo is still gone. Are we really going to wait another day for his second prod or comeback? We have 4 days left, if he just make one crap post right before prod, then this is basically the last thing he has to do on day 1. You took pressure away from him, which was the last tool to make use of him. Now you will look for other topics and let him go under radar. You even ensured him that you won't lynch him until you get more information, which gives him comfort to lurk even more. :facepalm:
VOTE: reundo
VC and Kerset vote. Previous jump offs from the Reundo wagon? Chemist and JJ voting you. The bitmap swing that you're positing as the swing you preempted? That came after your vote. You're sheeping an argument I made that was fairly quickly pointed out as wrong iirc. Congratulations, you've determined I am capable of making mistakes reading.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2757, Kerset wrote:Menalque talked about the comparison after GNR was over but it was because everyone was wondering what mena was doing and why he fell silent after he had been one of the most active slots until bingle replaced into GNR.
Pretty sure after going back to look Mena was literally the only person who even mentioned his own absence.

Why is it more likely to make me scum that he would mention his absence there in this game than town? Why is the explanation of "I had similar reads on his slot in both games and he wanted to prevent me from rereading him" not a more reasonable explanation?

Was he also teamslipping when he mentioned JJ's team member Amrun was in that game?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2755, Kerset wrote:What is the point of voting scum on day 1, when everyone else find them as 1st town. I questioned and pursued him when you were just sheeping. I took scum one by one. First i took Reundo, then i voted mena and then i asked to lynch you. You literally lied here because you cut my post where i voted mena and said that i never voted him
I lied when I said you'd never voted Mena until well after the guilty? When the guilty came before your outright dismissal of it in 2062 (which prompted Chem to out to prove he was full of shit), a post that both comes before your vote and is in the quote wall?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Kerset Talking about Mena Pre Chem corroboration on guilty
Fluff post and buddying Bitmap.
Obvdistancing. Not a real push, and not followed up on.

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
Mena is my least strong scumread! Yup. Super convincing.

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
Notice here that Farkran has thoughts about mena.
Notice here that Farkran doesn't have thoughts about mena.

Again, this is superweak. ATE isn't a scumtell, and Kers is more WK'ing ofhrz (who is also a scumread?!?) than actually putting pressure on Mena.
This is a defense of shadoweh, not a read on Mena. It also manages to imply hito shouldn't scumread mena, despite Kers totally scumreading mena.
This is shading jj, not talking about Mena's alignment.
This is, again, pretty much the opposite of putting pressure on Mena.

Hito Klick
GE jjh ofhrz
mastina jingle

Let’s start here

{Mena, Kerset, Bit}
{Hito, jjh, jingle}
{GE (Reundo), mastina}
{ofrhz}

{Chemiboi, Jingle}
{ofhrz}
{Reundo}
{Kerset, Bitmap}
Yes
[bitmap]
[hito, jj]
[mastina]

Oh! And this could lead somewhere promising.... Oh, wait no, Kers doesn't mention Mena again until:
Outright believing the asceticizing vig who can self target claim.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2762, Jingle wrote:

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
Notice here that Farkran
doesn't
have thoughts about mena.
The whole prior post was worth reading, but this is particularly atrocious.

Kerset: summarize Farkran's thoughts about mena that lead to his inclusion in your scumpool.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1740, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.24

Reundo
(6): Menalque, Alisae, jjh927, Jingle, ofrhz, mastina
hitogoroshi
mastina
(2): Kerset, Reundo
jjh927
ofrhz
(1): hitogoroshi

Not Voting
(1): Chemist1422

Deadline

Ann Notes
In post 1775, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.25

Reundo
(5): Menalque, Alisae, Jingle, ofrhz, mastina
Kerset
(2): Chemist1422, jjh927
ofrhz
(2): hitogoroshi, Reundo
hitogoroshi
jjh927
mastina

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Deadline

Ann Notes
This is the vote changes immediately prior to Kerset voting Reundo, btw. Note: Reundo is voting not Kerset. Kerset is the next largest wagon to Reundo's.
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Kerset »

Yea i was counterwagon to reundo. Do you want to know who wanted to stop reundo lynch?
In post 1772, Jingle wrote:I think keeping Kers off of hammer at least is useful for the moment, jj.
In post 1776, Jingle wrote:
In post 1773, jjh927 wrote:You mean Reundo and yes that was one of my thoughts
I meant preventing Kers from hammering Reundo, actually, but yeah.

This last page by Kerset seems particularly off, and I'm not sure if it's off enough that I don't want to lynch Reundo anymore but I want to figure it out either way.

I think a Kerset red flip is potentially the best thing that could happen for this game where I'm not sure a Reundo red flip has the same impact. I'm also not sure what either of them flipping green does to my thought processes and I need to consider that.
You were the one, who was the most afraid to lynch reundo and desired to get me instead. You also didn't want to vote me, because you were afraid to be out of your partners wagon, when he flips red.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2759, Jingle wrote:You're sheeping an argument I made that was fairly quickly pointed out as
wrong
correct
iirc. Congratulations, you've determined I am capable of making mistakes reading.
In post 2182, hitogoroshi wrote:I am happy to believe Kerset because actually I think Kerset's dayplay was really good at the end there, the fear about reundo 'getting away with it' seems like not what you'd do as buddy even if you wanted to bus. Especially when I gave him an easy out in . Also I feel like the jjh feels like a pretty unlikely kill if you don't think Bitmap is scum. Also, it makes menals attempts to deepwolf instead of following the bloc with me on to Bitmap much more sensible.
You are capable of telling lies. You lie all the time today. Crap like "you never voted mena, untill you voted mena" or the fact that you call your own deductions as bullshit here proves it clearly.

Another lie:
Notice here that Farkran
doesn't
have thoughts about mena.
He does, i asked whenever ofrhz wants to hear about them. Is it big enough for you to see it?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2760, Jingle wrote:
In post 2757, Kerset wrote:Menalque talked about the comparison after GNR was over but it was because everyone was wondering what mena was doing and why he fell silent after he had been one of the most active slots until bingle replaced into GNR.
Pretty sure after going back to look Mena was literally the only person who even mentioned his own absence.

Why is it more likely to make me scum that he would mention his absence there in this game than town? Why is the explanation of "I had similar reads on his slot in both games and he wanted to prevent me from rereading him" not a more reasonable explanation?

Was he also teamslipping when he mentioned JJ's team member Amrun was in that game?
Rereading what? It would be exactly the same SvT. I mean town!jingle in GNR could notice that menalque was scum in that game once the game is over but town!jingle in this game will be able to use that meta to identify scum!menalque in this game regardless.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2747, Kerset wrote:If you look at day 4, you will see that jig is hyper convinced that ofrhz is innocent even that he didn't check/memorize the events that would prove it.
In post 2433, Jingle wrote:It’s totally more reasonable that last scum ofhrz shoots the person tunneled on a mislynch who was themselves an obvious mislynch and commits to it N2 to make a shitty fakeclaim possible when shooting me or you makes the same fakeclaim possible without getting rid of a tvt fight. Not to mention Ali was like the last person who would’ve given mastina a bp, so any other other murky town shot would’ve been potentially better for scum by killing a powerful town role they knew existed. Before all of the claims. Then, ofhrz shoots mastina because really, they were actually a rolecop who knew that Hito only gave away a bp for the next night instead of a 1 shot bp or a full bp like mastina claimed.
The truth is that we didn't know that vest exist at the moment. It was revealed , which is day 3 and jig is talking about n2 kill. During day 2 we only knew that mastina received something from inventor, on n2 it wasn't known that mastina can't be killed.
In post 2433, Jingle wrote:
Yeah... that’s not a thing. Ofhrz is klick level conftown.
Jingle thinks that ofrhz is conftown but when he founds that his theory was based on incorrect facts he doesn't reevaluate it at all.
He knew that ofrhz is town, because he was the last scum himself. This day was rolling for few days already and jig never took his time to review previous ingame days. The only reason, why did he make confirmed town without any investigation was that he knew everyone alignments beforehand. It was his plan to get easy lylo against him.
In post 2749, Jingle wrote:RCE says Kerset is reaching and the BP wasn’t even mentioned until 2101 (or thereabouts).

Not sure what he’s responding to yet.
I am also still not sure... Any explanations...?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Kerset »

Spoiler: Kerset Talking about Mena Pre Chem corroboration on guilty
Fluff post and buddying Bitmap.
Obvdistancing. Not a real push, and not followed up on.

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
Mena is my least strong scumread! Yup. Super convincing.

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
Notice here that Farkran doesn't have thoughts about mena.

Again, this is superweak. ATE isn't a scumtell, and Kers is more WK'ing ofhrz (who is also a scumread?!?) than actually putting pressure on Mena.
This is a defense of shadoweh, not a read on Mena. It also manages to imply hito shouldn't scumread mena, despite Kers totally scumreading mena.
This is shading jj, not talking about Mena's alignment.
This is, again, pretty much the opposite of putting pressure on Mena.

Hito Klick
GE jjh ofhrz
mastina jingle

Let’s start here

{Mena, Kerset, Bit}
{Hito, jjh, jingle}
{GE (Reundo), mastina}
{ofrhz}

{Chemiboi, Jingle}
{ofhrz}
{Reundo}
{Kerset, Bitmap}
Yes
[bitmap]
[hito, jj]
[mastina]

Oh! And this could lead somewhere promising.... Oh, wait no, Kers doesn't mention Mena again until:
Outright believing the asceticizing vig who can self target claim.
Belittle it as much you want. The fact stands still
Also
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

okay jingle do you have a meme response to that
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:07 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 6.04

Kerset
(1): Jingle
Jingle

Not Voting
(1): Chemist1422

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-03 20:00:00)

<(") | (")>
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

honestly I think both of your cases against the other are kinda weak
GTKAS

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2765, Kerset wrote:Yea i was counterwagon to reundo. Do you want to know who wanted to stop reundo lynch?
You were the counterwagon Reundo didn't jump on that was made 100% of flipped town. So yeah... Scum really wanted to wagon you.

Also to note: I didn't leave the Reundo wagon, I said I was happy JJ was keeping him off of L-1 when you were giving intent to hammer before we had finished discussing. But you can paint that as scummy all you want. :roll:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2766, Kerset wrote:You are capable of telling lies. You lie all the time today. Crap like "you never voted mena, untill you voted mena" or the fact that you call your own deductions as bullshit here proves it clearly.
You didn't vote Mena until well after the guilty. You expressed mild suspicion on the slot and then ignored it for the entirety of D1. You then say both of these things are lies.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”