Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flopz »

Wow Teacher, that was a lot more than I expected. I have no qualms with voting for Ari now. Might as well wait for his response to this before finishing him off.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by teacher »

Saudade did say I hard claim mason soon after entry.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have intent as well.

If this flips red I reserve the right to not be called bad by RC when I had a wagon on scum and 2/3rds of day one reads proven right so far.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

my thing is that he has anti buddy equity with everyone in the poe except shos.

{math, ari} - math pushed ari extremely hard on d1, for an extended period of time, and talked about using ari to bop rc. continued pushing him after rc disavowed the wagon.
Spoiler:
In post 1961, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1956, the worst wrote:Mathb this play is manipulative. Don't try to reason with the seal, he ain't town
My goal is not to influence him.

He doesn’t listen to me.

However the more he doesn’t listen to reason the more people see what I see in Raybells.

He made his Ari scum bed.

Now we get a chance to evaluate Raybells based off it.

He can moan about it if he wants but it won’t change a thing.

Raybells isn’t the dictator of this game.
In post 1981, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1978, skitter30 wrote:i will also say that this has done a remarkable job of warping the gamestate and i really think everyone needs to like ~calm down~ and that i'm going to be able to approach this with a clearer head after night, i think

and i think most people kinda feel the same way at this point
Hence why I want the focus on Ari.

We need a lynch that isn’t the drama of RC/tw to avoid stagnation.

{flopz, ari} - both at each others throats early game (pretty much instantly iirc). flopz made a vote on ari d1 that would have been likely to result in his death at the time
Spoiler:
In post 2475, Flopz wrote:
In post 2473, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2470, Flopz wrote:
In post 2467, MathBlade wrote:If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
What's he on "L"-wise?
No idea. I just know this shit needs to end and there hasn’t been a vote count in a while.
Pretty sure I have 4-5 votes on me.

7 to lynch.
Yh, that's what I was asking thanks. VOTE: Ari

{skitter, ari} - combined mislynch total of 2, tied lowest of alive pairings. this is weaker than the other two given low sample size, but mislynches tend not to happen without scum involvement.
leaves only {shos, ari}

for shos,
{math, shos} - i want to rule this out but its kinda moonlogicky.
other shos pairings i have nothing to rule out.

ari is only scum with shos. shos can be scum with people that aren't ari. so logically, shos is the better lynch.
assuming the solve is {shos, ari}, im more concerned about shos getting undue towncred from the ari scum lynch and endgaming, than vice versa.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 8021, teacher wrote:Welcome to the Ari-Trisaudade associative show.
iso diving this game is a goddamn pain
that was a noble effort
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:15 am

Post by teacher »

I wouldn’t worry about that. And I see a pairing or two for ari that you don’t. Well agree to disagree but I respect your process.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 am

Post by shos »

There's also the {xtomx, Ari} pairing which you obviously ignored, which fits very well. Noble effort to save your mate!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:27 am

Post by shos »

So as you may remember I asked hito for his Ari/xtomx association reasoning. He answered.

1. a note about everything - this is all D1 information. Hito hasn't been following lately because he was sick. He's good now :)
2. The first KILL THIS WITH FIAR instance was post . Hito found it extremel bad that xtomx wanted to wait the ari lynch in order to see how RC is going. So it looked like it was a way to put a damper regarding the ari wagon, while avoiding any commitment on an Ari read. Then came 2520 (same page). What did you expect from an RC solve to help you decide about ari? how was that related?
That might have made sense if the leading wagon was RC, but it wasn't - Ari was, and xtomx never mentioned him the entire game thus far. So...hard chainsaw.

Plum posted about that on 2525 (next page).

TLDR:
xtomx 2516 and the nearby posts seem like he's trying to slow down an ari wagon without actually calling it by name.

Not as full as I expected but well, he IS not a player so..

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8028, Xtoxm wrote:my thing is that he has anti buddy equity with everyone in the poe except shos.

{math, ari} - math pushed ari extremely hard on d1, for an extended period of time, and talked about using ari to bop rc. continued pushing him after rc disavowed the wagon.
Spoiler:
In post 1961, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1956, the worst wrote:Mathb this play is manipulative. Don't try to reason with the seal, he ain't town
My goal is not to influence him.

He doesn’t listen to me.

However the more he doesn’t listen to reason the more people see what I see in Raybells.

He made his Ari scum bed.

Now we get a chance to evaluate Raybells based off it.

He can moan about it if he wants but it won’t change a thing.

Raybells isn’t the dictator of this game.
In post 1981, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1978, skitter30 wrote:i will also say that this has done a remarkable job of warping the gamestate and i really think everyone needs to like ~calm down~ and that i'm going to be able to approach this with a clearer head after night, i think

and i think most people kinda feel the same way at this point
Hence why I want the focus on Ari.

We need a lynch that isn’t the drama of RC/tw to avoid stagnation.

{flopz, ari} - both at each others throats early game (pretty much instantly iirc). flopz made a vote on ari d1 that would have been likely to result in his death at the time
Spoiler:
In post 2475, Flopz wrote:
In post 2473, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2470, Flopz wrote:
In post 2467, MathBlade wrote:If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
What's he on "L"-wise?
No idea. I just know this shit needs to end and there hasn’t been a vote count in a while.
Pretty sure I have 4-5 votes on me.

7 to lynch.
Yh, that's what I was asking thanks. VOTE: Ari

{skitter, ari} - combined mislynch total of 2, tied lowest of alive pairings. this is weaker than the other two given low sample size, but mislynches tend not to happen without scum involvement.
leaves only {shos, ari}

for shos,
{math, shos} - i want to rule this out but its kinda moonlogicky.
other shos pairings i have nothing to rule out.

ari is only scum with shos. shos can be scum with people that aren't ari. so logically, shos is the better lynch.
assuming the solve is {shos, ari}, im more concerned about shos getting undue towncred from the ari scum lynch and endgaming, than vice versa.
How exactly would shos get “towncred” from an Ari scum flip? If Ari flips red I am just probably gonna votepark shos.

And I agree shos is the better lynch but Ari is still in my pool.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone got anything to add before hammers?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Iconeum »

nope
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8025, Flopz wrote:Wow Teacher, that was a lot more than I expected. I have no qualms with voting for Ari now. Might as well wait for his response to this before finishing him off.
I think this is the only thing being waited on? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 8028, Xtoxm wrote:ari is only scum with shos. shos can be scum with people that aren't ari. so logically, shos is the better lynch.
if ari flips scum, shos is higly likely the next lynch anyway
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 8032, shos wrote:So as you may remember I asked hito for his Ari/xtomx association reasoning. He answered.

1. a note about everything - this is all D1 information. Hito hasn't been following lately because he was sick. He's good now :)
2. The first KILL THIS WITH FIAR instance was post . Hito found it extremel bad that xtomx wanted to wait the ari lynch in order to see how RC is going. So it looked like it was a way to put a damper regarding the ari wagon, while avoiding any commitment on an Ari read. Then came 2520 (same page). What did you expect from an RC solve to help you decide about ari? how was that related?
That might have made sense if the leading wagon was RC, but it wasn't - Ari was, and xtomx never mentioned him the entire game thus far. So...hard chainsaw.

TLDR:
xtomx 2516 and the nearby posts seem like he's trying to slow down an ari wagon without actually calling it by name.

is that it?
i expected a good chuckle from you trying to case me but this is just pathetic.
rc suggested he may have to replace out, which would have dramatically altered my level of interest in the game.
hence 2516.
and, i feel thats kinda obvious? a number of players, including rc, have mentioned our history
youve brought up that same post like 4 different times now
the other post you reference (2520) wasnt made by me
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 8036, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8025, Flopz wrote:Wow Teacher, that was a lot more than I expected. I have no qualms with voting for Ari now. Might as well wait for his response to this before finishing him off.
I think this is the only thing being waited on? Someone correct me if I am wrong.
i believe thats correct.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 8033, MathBlade wrote:How exactly would shos get “towncred” from an Ari scum flip? If Ari flips red I am just probably gonna votepark shos.
ok good.
felt that way with how hard its been to get votes on shos today.
with the recent responses im less concerned now.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 8036, MathBlade wrote:
I'll wait a few more hours for Ari, if no response I'll treat it as him giving up.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 8038, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8032, shos wrote:So as you may remember I asked hito for his Ari/xtomx association reasoning. He answered.

TLDR:

is that it?
i expected a good chuckle from you trying to case me but this is just pathetic.
rc suggested he may have to replace out, which would have dramatically altered my level of interest in the game.
hence 2516.
and, i feel thats kinda obvious? a number of players, including rc, have mentioned our history
youve brought up that same post like 4 different times now
the other post you reference (2520) wasnt made by me
Well it's not my own work so you can keep expecting. Maybe I'll be bored enough in my conference to try and case you

Can I ask everyone why Ari scum flip points to me scum?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3170, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3168, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's on Teacher. I don't think outing this did town any good. I also think it's a lot more likely than you do that scum no killed: me getting a guilty completely clusterfucks scum gameplan of leaving me alive.
No Raybells. It doesn’t. I may be the only person who trusts you right now.

I am very certain scum would try to kill. Let’s call it a hunch k?

What do you make of Plum being willing to vote TW but not Ari yesterday?
Plum wouldn’t vote Ari and just said Fuck this and quit posting a bit
Then when TW became a wagon Plum was all Fuck this and voted TW

Can’t find the exact post but yeah you + Ari makes sense because of Plum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 am

Post by teacher »

On the other hand, 2.8 doesn’t make much sense w the two of them iirc.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:40 am

Post by teacher »

But if this flips red, ya, shos is fine by me for tomorrow
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
I don’t see how. 2.8 is anti shos+Ari seems to support that theory
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 4890, implosion wrote:
Spoiler: an elk contemplating eternity

Vote Count 2.8
shos
(5): skitter30, Aristophanes, Iconeum, RCEnigma, teacher
RadiantCowbells
(2): MathBlade, Saudade
Aristophanes
(1): Flopz
Iconeum
(1): shos

Not voting (3): Bellaphant, Xtoxm, RadiantCowbells

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 4 PM PST on January 31st, in (expired on 2020-01-31 20:00:00).

Flopz has been prodded; as he is V/LA I will not immediately replace him if the prod is not answered.
Why does this not make sense?

Also I'm pretty fearing that we're lining up my lynch regardless of the flip, and in that case, if Ari is town then we're fucked.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Flopz »

It doesn't seem like there's anything else on the docket and I would say that this is enough time for Ari to try and defend himself.

VOTE: Ari

Aloha.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by implosion »

Spoiler: if you will consider the yam

Vote Count 4.8 (FINAL)
Aristophanes
(5): teacher, Iconeum, skitter30, shos, Flopz
shos
(3): MathBlade, Xtoxm, Aristophanes

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to end the day.
Deadline is set to 1:00 AM PST on the 20th, in (expired on 2020-02-20 05:00:00).

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”