Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1572, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1566, Amrun wrote:That was a hilarious game. GG.
Sorry Amrun, you were my second biggest target after killing the only tp
Yeah I mean, was expected after my campaign against y+k. No worries.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 1567, Brian Skies wrote:Yeah, I feel like that pretty much sealed your fate.

Game was still probably winnable for you before then (assuming town lynches me and I think there is a decent chance they would have at least tried without that information).
yeh with Farkran alive and Era dead, we woulda lynched you since Farkran knew basically that your role couldnt be town (from his false info) meaning day 4 is f5 with you rpassive being triggered, n4 is me killing Norwe, d5 is us killing you again, thats game.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 am

In post 1576, Amrun wrote:
not even that, you were a rolecop lul
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 am

In post 1578, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1576, Amrun wrote:
not even that, you were a rolecop lul
er, alignment cop
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Farkran »

Totally meme game lol

If i had to give a setup advice, this is a bit too much madness. I feel roles can be given accordingly to upick but with way less impact
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Role PMs are in no particular order.

Spoiler: Game Infos & Spreadsheet
Bad Waifus
: Bitmap, shadowlesscloud and Yumeko and Kirari
Everyone else is a
Good Waifu
. There are no third parties.
Game Spreadsheet (including list of each players' upgrade benefits)

Spoiler: Farkran
Rikka Takanashi

If I took too long to get the game started, just know that this is all your fault. Instead of working on the game, I binged both seasons of Chu2koi and the movie in 3 days.

Welcome, Farkran, You are
Rikka Takanashi [Love, Chunibyo, & Other Delusions].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier A. Please note your role is strictly
bastard
so please execute caution with your role.

Following Evil Lord Shingan's guidance, you descended into Waifuland. Sensing a great amount of magical molecules beyond the boundary line, you slowly approach the source of the magic. On the other side of the barrier to Pandemonium, was a mystical being that may pose a threat to Evil Lord Shingan. Evil Lord Shingan is the strongest, and thus you decide that you must show the true strength of Shingan, and make them your servant.
You may secretly communicate here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82181

You are the chosen one by the omnipotent Evil Eye Shingan,
during the day you may seek the answer to any question you have about this world for Shingan, and you will receive the comment from the almighty God. (PM both myself and Tatsuya any setup related question, and we will answer them. You may not ask a question specifically about a certain player. What we answer is up to our discretion.)

Once per game during the day, shall you chant the deathly incantation "Be destroyed, real. Blow up, synapses. Vanishment this world!" (any translation of this line is fine. you know what this is) followed by @[player name]
, you and the foe of your choice will fight to the death in the alternative reality,
neither of you may vote or be voted for until the final hours of dusk.

You win when all
bad waifus
are eliminated from Waifuland.

Spoiler: Eragon
Megumin

Being 13 doesn't make her any less viable of a waifu.

Welcome, Eragon, You are
Megumin.
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier A.

You finally reached Waifuland after being ported away from Axel Town, away from the useless Aqua and the bothersome Darkness. You walk over the hill, and discover the dark realm you are fated to spend the most of your time in Waifuland - Waifu High. While you were admiring the beauty of the monument in the middle of the school yard, you hear a loud incantation from behind the school gates, challenging you to a duel to see who is stronger. You sense a great level of magic from the mysterious being, and gladly accept to prove the Crimson Demon Clan is the strongest.
You have access to the neighbourhood here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82181.

For every tier you are currently at above the lowest Trash tier (the tiers go from S, A, B, C, Trash from highest to lowest), you gain one skill point. You may use skill points to learn Magic abilities.

You may spend 1 skill point to learn Tinder, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Create Water, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Create Earth, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Wind Breath, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Fireball, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Blade of Wind, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Freeze Gust, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Lightning, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Wind Curtain, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Sleep, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Paralyze, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Flash, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Lock, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Unlock, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 1 skill point to learn Inferno, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Earthshaker, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Tornado, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Crystal Prison, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Lightning Strike, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Explosion. Once per game, you may target a player with Explosion, killing them and all of their visitors excluding yourself. You are removed from the game for one day phase after using Explosion.

You may spend 3 skill points to learn Energy Ignition, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Bottomless Swamp, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Light of Saber, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Teleportation, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Light of Reflection, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Silent, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Freeze Bind, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Ankle Snare, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Control of Weather, you are not allowed to use this ability.
You may spend 3 skill points to learn Magic Cancellor, you are not allowed to use this ability.

You win when all
bad waifus

Spoiler: shadowlesscloud
Aqua

You're really into blue haired girls, huh.

Welcome, shadowlesscloud, You are
Aqua [Give Blessings to This Wonderful World!].
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S.

For the second time, you were transported into another world. But this time it seems it's just a normal high school. This is a much more boring reality, you thought, as you lean back in your seat in the middle of the second last row, in the classroom on the third floor, and let out a yawn that lasted a good five seconds. As you open your eyes, with your head tilted back, still leaning in your seat, and see there was a somewhat familiar person sitting at the desk behind you. You let out a scream, and falls out of your chair.
You have access to the following Neighbourhood: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82180

Once per game during the day, you may use your power as the goddess of water to revive a waifu that is dead. They will die at the end of the following night, but can still use any ability as normal. This ability is unavailable at Mylo or Lylo.

As expected, Eris is the one sending people into this new world. From time to time, Eris comes over to this world as well and speaks to you about the people she has sent over here. She has made you swear not to speak to anyone else about the people she sent down, as it is a top secret.
You have access to all initial role cards for players, but you may not speak about roles that is not knowledge that you should have without this ability, even to your teammates. If you do, Eris will take you away from this world, dying in this game. Your rolecard in bad waifu chat will have this line redacted.

Your allies are Bitmap (Bernie Sanders), and Yumeko and Kirari (Kirari Momobami).
You may communicate with your allies here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82069

You win when the number
bad waifus
are more than or equal to the number of surviving
good waifus

Spoiler: Bitmap
Bernie Sanders

I didn't rank these so the waifu ratings does not reflect my political view.

Welcome, Bitmap, You are
Bernie Sanders.
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier, and thus you cannot be upgraded any further.

You were preparing for your election campaign when your body was suddenly sucked into a wormhole. When you woke up again, it appears you landed in the staff room of a regular high school. You look at the table where you slept on, and there was a pile of paper at the top right corner, right under the lamp. You pulled the piece of paper on top. It said in Japanese, "Student council president candidate", with only one other person signed up already. You decide, since you were transported into another world, you shall try to make this a better place as well for the mass majority, and that starts with this very academy. You signed your name on the piece of paper.
During D1, you and Espeonage will run for student council president, and the player elected will be able to create a neighbourhood with 2 other players.

You learn that it is difficult to pay for post secondary education in Waifuland as well. For the future of these waifus, you decide that
twice this game during the night, BerNII-SANders will send a player to college and pay their student loans, and their rank will go up to A, if the rank was below A initially.

You promise more adequate health care services to the entire student body without a raise in their tuition fee.
Once per game during the night, you may activate medicare for all, and no mafia members will die this night, no matter what happens.

Your allies are shadowlesscloud (Aqua), and Yumeko and Kirari (Kirari Momobami).

You win when the number
bad waifus
good waifus

Spoiler: Brian Skies
Darkness

Cabbages are for cooking.

Welcome, Brian Skies, You are
Darkness [Give Blessings to This Wonderful World!].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier Trash.

After a long night's sleep following dealing with Aqua's drunken antics, you found yourself waking up sleeping on your own arms, as the pads on your forearms feel quite comfortable to sleep on. When you finally decide to lift your head up from the arm pads, you see that there was another person sleeping on the desk in front of you. She is still deep in her dreams, it seems. You stay still and watch her a little longer.
You have access to the following neighbourhood: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82180.

As the most noble crusader of your world, you will survive the first kill or lynch attempt. If you survive a kill attempt
, you feel immense joy in the attack
and upgrades to S Tier
If you survive a lynch attempt, the day ends immediately.

You win when all
bad waifus

Spoiler: Adorable
Miss Monochrome

Horie Yui for life. -T.K.

Welcome, Adorable, You are
Miss Monochrome.
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier B.

On your journey to become the world's next idol, you, with Ru-chan, travel along the streets of Tokyo, then Kyoto, then Nakano, then Hokkaido, then back to Tokyo, then to somewhere in the sea, ..., now you're in Waifuland, and you have no idea how you ended up here. Well, this place is new, you decide to wander around and... you feel tired, so is Ru-chan. Your battery is running low.
You start the game with 2 batteries, and you earn one more at the end of each night if you are not targeted by anyone. At the start of each day (starting Day 2), you must consume one battery, or else you will die at night.

You also possess a special Alkaline battery, which contains significantly more pleasant energy. Consume this instead of a normal battery to enhance your charm and become Loved for the day. (Notify the mod the night before to use this.)

You win when all
bad waifus

Spoiler: Yumeko and Kirari
Kirari Momobami

I'm betting $5 with Torque on the side I think will win. Not gonna tell you my bet though. -T.K.

Welcome, Yumeko and Kirari, You are
Kirari Momobami [Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler].
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier Trash.

While governing Hyakkaou Private Academy is always a joy to you, you never seem to get enough. Once you were invited to Waifu High, a mysterious school in the middle of Waifuland, you immediately set up plans to take control of the school. Of course, what else could be more appropriate than engaging those future pets into some rigged gambling?
Each day you may target a player. That player will receive a "Red or Black?" question to which they must answer by the end of the following night. You don't know their answers and how to make the rules for this gambling to your advantage...yet. But it's going to be evil.
(Hint: You need a better Tier)

Your allies are Bitmap (Bernie Sanders), and shadowlesscloud (Aqua).

You win when the number
bad waifus
good waifus

Spoiler: Shireen Baratheon
Kurome

Neither Tatsuya or myself watched this show. So uh, it is what it is.

Welcome, Shireen Baratheon, You are
Kurome [Akame ga Kill!].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.

After pondering your situation for twenty minutes, you finally stand up from the step leading to the staircase down to the third floor, and walk over to the fence at the edge of the rooftop. You look down, and find people around your age engaged in a conversation over at the monument in the middle of the yard. How nice it must be to live life as a normal teenager, and not have to worry about fighting. You decide, your calling in this world is just that, live as normal girl, and you are willing to kill anybody harming yourself or your friends with your Teigu.
Once this game during the night, you may target a player to kill with your Teigu.

Having went through extremely difficult training as an assassin, along with drug use, your have heightened reaction speed, and are able to
dodge one negative effect that you will receive each night, with the except for killing. If multiple effects are afflicted, one will be dodge at random.

You win when all
bad waifus

Spoiler: Amrun
Sakura Haruno

Shouldn't people like, not pick worst girls. I warned you all.

Welcome, Farkran, You are
Sakura Haruno [Naruto].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.

There is definitely something wrong with this school I've been transported to, you thought to yourself, as you sit under the biggest tree behind the main school building. You sense danger in this new world, unlike any feeling of unease you've felt in your own world, this feels... mysterious. I will try to piece together the secrets of the world and go back to my previous friends, you vow to yourself.
Each night, you may investigate a player and finding out their current waifu ranking.

If you investigate a player that you have previously investigated, you find out their alignment instead.

You win when all
bad waifus

Spoiler: Xtoxm
Mio Naruse

I
can't
believe it's
not
hentai.

Welcome, Xtoxm, You are
Mio Naruse [Testament of Sister New Devil].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Thot Tier. This is a special tier and thus cannot be upgraded.

I got too tired of writing lore so you uh spawned in the library naked and
during N1 you choose a player to form a master-servant contract with and anytime they use a harmful ability to you their tier goes down by one and if they use a beneficial ability on you their tier goes up by one.

You win when all
bad waifus

Spoiler: Espeonage
Satsuki Shinonome

I, for one, think researching food is great extracurricular activity.

Welcome, Espeonage, You are
Satsuki Shinonome [Love, Election and Chocolate].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier C.

After finding yourself in the middle of the hallway of a school that you don't recognize way before school starts, you begin walking around, it is really not so different from your own school. There is barely any posters, so it must be a new semester. That's when you suddenly glance upon a signup for student council president election, and pulled out a pen from your backpack, writing your name down.
During Day 1, you and Bitmap will run for student council president, and the player elected will be able to create a student council neighbourhood with 2 other players.

You win when all
bad waifus

D1 Actions:

Wondertime upgrades Bitmap (Does nothing because Bitmap is rank S)
Yumeko and Kirari asks Tom "Red or Black"
Farkran:
Q: What is the full role list in this setup?

A: The roles in this game are fully consisted of Japanese Anime girls.

N1 Actions:

Tom answers Black; Makes a contract with Adorable
Adorable does not gain a battery because Tom visited her
Wondertime chooses Fortress Knight (3 shot doctor), heals Wondertime, successful
TSE shoots Farkran, healed by Wondertime
Eragon explodes Espeonage, kills Espeonage and Bitmap
Bitmap neighbourizes Farkran and Espeonage
NorwegianBoyEE activates his ability
Shadowlesscloud kills Wondertime
Amrun investigates Tom, returns Tom is Thot Tier

D2 Actions:

Adorable consumes a normal battery
Shadowlesscloud revives Wondertime
Farkran:
Q: What are the starting tiers of bad waifus?

S,A,C

N2 Actions:

Wondertime heals Farkran
Shadowlesscloud attacks Amrun
Amrun investigates Tom's tier

D3 Actions:

Farkran:
Q: Is there at least one Good Waifu with the ability to survive, at least once, a lynch or a factional night kill, without being protected by a different waifu?
A: No.

N3 Actions:

Shadowlesscloud attacks Farkran
NorwegianboyEE uses his ability
Adorable gains another normal battery for not being targeted.

D4 Actions:

Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1580, Farkran wrote:Totally meme game lol

If i had to give a setup advice, this is a bit too much madness. I feel roles can be given accordingly to upick but with way less impact
We appreciate your advice. I will note that when running my next game....

Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is my waifu the only one classified as "Call the FBI" tier? Is it because i chose a loli?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 1583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is my waifu the only one classified as "Call the FBI" tier? Is it because i chose a loli?
Ask the council of waifuology. Which to be honest, even I don't know who they are.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Lol. I'm the only player (let alone townie) that voted for Espeonage.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I loved this game. Player list too. Thanks for playing everyone.

- Bunno
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:29 am

In post 1584, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
In post 1583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is my waifu the only one classified as "Call the FBI" tier? Is it because i chose a loli?
Ask the council of waifuology. Which to be honest, even I don't know who they are.
a friend of torques. A real person of culture. (saying this because they have a rem lamp and im lowkey jealous)
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:30 am

In post 1586, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I loved this game. Player list too. Thanks for playing everyone.
yeye, hope you enjoyed my gifs

i put effort into that last post
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You forgot to post my role pm so here.
Spoiler: NorwegianboyEE/Clownpiece
Clownpiece

The character associated with Hell is dressed in an American Flag. No comments.

Welcome, NorwegianboyEE, You are
Clownpiece [Touhou].
You are aligned with the
good waifus.
Your starting tier is Call the FBI Tier, this is a special tier and thus cannot be upgraded.

Everything faded away from you one day while you were home at Hakurei Shrine - slowly turning into black. You were excited for a new adventure, but leaving the comfort of hell itself was something you did not ask for. The next time light came about, it was dawn, and you find yourself at a school of some sort - the sign at the gate says "Waifu High". There is no way I'm going to school, that's hella boring. You said to yourself. You decide to stay in the middle of the yard and pretend to be a statue. You don't have to go to school that way. And who knows, maybe people that approach you will be driven crazy.
Twice per game during the night, you may make anybody who visit you this night target random players during their next four phases. They are aware of this.

You win when all
bad waifus

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1588, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1586, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I loved this game. Player list too. Thanks for playing everyone.
yeye, hope you enjoyed my gifs

i put effort into that last post
I thought you were a scum arsonist who just killed the town or something. Genuinely scared the shit out of me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But in true Aqua fashion, all those fancy words and magical spell chanting had nothing to back it up. And ultimately did nothing.
;)

- Bunno
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

hardclaim mason
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Eragon »

Gg shadow

Why are you always scum when I play with you
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1591, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But in true Aqua fashion, all those fancy words and magical spell chanting had nothing to back it up. And ultimately did nothing.
;)
Ye aqua is useless or something, especially compared to the MAGIC OF THE CRIMSON DEMONS
Show

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Was i one of the only people that scumread Shadow relatively consistently throughout the game.

- Bunno
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Eragon »

Farkran did

Although I kept arguing with the read because of a (now) stupid tinfoil
Show

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I scumread him throughout the game, except for the short period where he claimed he could bring back Wonder and I was still scumreading Xtoxm.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Eragon »

Farkran was in 2 neighborhoods with a combined population of 2 unique people

Poggers
Show

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Torque »

In post 1580, Farkran wrote:Totally meme game lol

Thanks farkran - for what it’s worth this game and the waifu game offsite shadow keeps referencing more or less have the purpose of trying to find new mechanics that can be reasonably put into future games, so it ended up with too much madness as you said, and I could see it hurting the games playability past night 1. If I were to host more games, the craziness will be reeled in a little bit and not be designed when i’m tipsy.

There have been versions of the setup where the two student council presidents could turn into 3p together or mafia traitors together; Hilda had fire emblem stats and equipment system although I couldnt quite figure out how that would work. Imagine being Tatsuya and being told hey lets give a wolf member the entire setup - kudos to him that he didnt just tell me you’re fucking nuts. That mechanic turned out okay although idk if i will run into trouble if we actually had to modkill shadow for tmi.

Sorry to xtoxm and amrun, we had no clue what to make based on the flavour so the roles felt flat probably.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”