Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Korina »

What are your thoughts on culting Suji btw?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1201, Korina wrote:What are your thoughts on culting Suji btw?
OH FUCK, FUCK ME
I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD
FML
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Korina »

@mod may the last two posts please be deleted?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Auro »

So we all appeal to korina to cult us now?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Korina »

Yes
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by insomnia »

I know I’m getting culted, but Korina finds it hard to lock it in, because I’m unpredictable.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Auro »

OK so we just lynch you tomorrow then? :P
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Korina »

I agree with both of the previous two posts.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Auro »

Game was getting boring without Korina tbh and I'm glad he's back even though it's all just wifom spam lol
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Honestly, depression sucks. I spent the last several days laying in bed and doing nothing because I didn’t have the energy to do anything. For some reason, being told to do what I already do—social distancing—is just extremely draining?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, I realize I’m supposed to be V/LA, but I’m gonna re-read and reply to everything else later. Also if anyone wants to just sit down and discuss life, I’m down for it. That’s all I’ve really done the past few days.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Auro »

I relate to the lack of energy and also to social distancing being completely draining.
I can discuss life!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 1207, Auro wrote:OK so we just lynch you tomorrow then? :P
As long as I get culted, shit, idc
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Korina »

I mean, like, I already do it because I’m an introvert and I have no social life nor skills. Existing on this site and on discord is about the extent of my social life. And like, now that I’m supposed to stay inside, I kinda wanna go outside more because nobody is around, which I know is the wrong thing to do, and I should feel bad about it, but like, I dunno. It’s draining. My spring break got extended by a week, and then we’re going to online classes, which I don’t know how that’ll work. I just know I won’t have anyone else on campus really—which apparently there’s thirty-five students, (myself included), staying on campus—and that’s just gonna be worse when classes resume because social distancing.

Also, like, I don’t know when, but apparently the max amount of people you can have in one area was reduced from fifty, to ten? Does anyone know when that was?

But I digress, how’s it been for you Klick?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Korina »

I’ve also been planning on binging the rest of Beastars later today. Unrelated, but I’m trying to start a conversation or something—(is this how you do it?)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, fml, it’s almost 4am, and I have to be up by like 11:30 to get brunch from my dining hall. They’re still open, but only for an hour for meals, and it’s take out. I’m fine with that, but, I feel like that’s also been contributing to my depression; I’ve just been following my base instincts—eating when I get hungry, sleeping when I get tired, etc.—and not doing a whole lot else. Idk, I feel like I’m rambling on since it’s 4am for me, and like, I’m kinda hijacking the thread into a mini existential thread, but just for this game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Korina »

I could probably like articulate my thoughts much more concisely as well, but I’m on my phone and don’t feel like putting in that effort atm. Plus, I feel like with these free-form types of discussions, that’s just so much better. Less thought in these allows for a better exchange.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Korina »

I may just go to sleep and continue kinda posting in this vein of ideas and catch up at the same time. Depends on if anyone wants to vibe when I get on. Obviously, if you want to rn as well Klick, I’m down to for like 30 to 45min.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Also I’m currently watching a video about why sm4sh was broken, and it got to Bayonetta. This’ll be fun.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Oh god, it’s like three sections so far lmao
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Auro »

I'm with my family and have a close friend close by, but I'm pretty used to being outside *a lot*, so this sucks for me.
I'm a very distracted person and I find it very hard to focus on my work! I'm sleeping late and finding myself tired a lot, too.
On the plus side, I recently built a kickass PC and got a VR system, so there's a lot to do :3
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, Klick, I’ll be around a lot more for d2.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1221, Auro wrote:I'm with my family and have a close friend close by, but I'm pretty used to being outside *a lot*, so this sucks for me.
I'm a very distracted person and I find it very hard to focus on my work! I'm sleeping late and finding myself tired a lot, too.
On the plus side, I recently built a kickass PC and got a VR system, so there's a lot to do :3
That’s good. I don’t really have any family or friends nearby. My family situation is weird to say the least, and I have no intentions of really fixing it atm, so I’m glad you do at the very least.
I also swear the social distancing stuff is just making us depressed and tired. I’m on antidepressants and I felt somewhat better before social distancing went into effect, but now it feels somewhat worse. It could also be that I missed a few doses due to me sleeping so much, but... idk.
Also, what games do you have for your VR system, and what system?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Auro »

Samsung Odyssey+. It was on sale for 229$ and my friend was visiting the US, so I got him to bring one here. :D

I've not used it *that much* because lazy, but I recently bought a Humble Bundle with a bunch of racing games. I hear Assetto Corsa is a really fun and moddable racing VR game so I look forward to that!
Spider-Man: Far from Home (VR) was just amazing. Literally felt like Spidey as I was swinging around, good stuff.
Prolly will get Pavlov VR too, it's like CS. And maaayyybee Superhot because that's a brilliant VR game.

Family here is good but being holed up with them 24/7 makes it annoying at times - although I shouldn't really be complaining about that!

Return to “Completed Open Games”