Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Paragon »

Tempted to vote Aloratom for the last few posts from you alone tbh.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:58 am

Post by OkaPoka »

thanks babe

now
aloratom
the choice is ever more clear for you, to argue you are not scum is folly ~claim scum and take the moral high ground on how you are entitled to this win!
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Aloratom »

I'm home and read the last few pages. Little irritated that I left my play laptop at the office and am on my wife's. Anyway, I'm not sure I follow the logic of the last page, but I'll re-read that. I was looking at Oka's proposed setup -- the one with 7 VTs and the multi-tasking backup JOAT. That seems a little scum-heavy, doesn't it? (I had to look up commuter) So you have a mafia member with all those abilities who also can't be detected? Also, and this is me more asking than critiquing, I guess, if there was an active role like that wouldn't there need to be a Town PR to counter it -- to have the potential to detect it?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Aloratom »

I really don't have much of an interest in dragging this out. I'm bummed that Taly left. I thought there was a pretty good vibe going regardless of alignment. But that's neither here nor there. I'm happy to answer anything you want, Paragon. It's in your hands now -- again.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

awww i feel bad
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

(how close am i though?)
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Paragon »

Don't know if I have any questions, I'll see if I can go come up with some.

I was looking back at how I kept saying I'd be willing to vote Taly over one of eyestott/Churros, but Churros never took me up on that offer despite that potentially winning the game if Taly was town, and even though eyestott said he would. That more points towards Taly being scum with him I suppose.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Paragon »

Lul, I feel like I change my mind like every time I view this game. I
think
that's a good thing and that I'm considering/evaluating all avenues, but maybe my memory is scuffed.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

It depends on Churros' read on Taly. It'd be awkward for Churros to suddenly pivot from a solve of Alo/Eyestott to Taly/XXX

I'd suspect if you made that offer explicit, the onus would be on Alo to do something about it
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Paragon »

If eyestott and Taly are both town:

>Churros tries to push eyestott while appealing to me and Taly.
>I change my mind on eyestott. Taly votes Aloratom.

Now here, would scum!Churros:
  • Bus Aloratom to disassociate.
  • Or try the angle on voting Taly to get my vote.
I think maybe Churros had committed too much to the eyestott + Aloratom theory, so switching to Taly then might look real bad for him.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 3058, OkaPoka wrote:It depends on Churros' read on Taly. It'd be awkward for Churros to suddenly pivot from a solve of Alo/Eyestott to Taly/XXX

I'd suspect if you made that offer explicit, the onus would be on Alo to do something about it
Yeah, I get that.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Paragon »

Aloratom, Luca Blight wants to know why I went from null scum in this post, to-
In post 2249, Aloratom wrote:Paragon I've had a hard time getting over his initial tricks, and that still carries some weight. But since then, I get more of a genuine tone from him. There was something that I read today that I need to go back and look at that makes me question him. He was even more convinced of NDMath!scum than I, I believe. In fact, I think both he and I ended Day 1 with votes on him. I've actually got a Town lean on him.
a town lean in the above one. Elaborate on why you thought me being convinced of NDMath!scum is a town-indicative thing.

Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 2558, Aloratom wrote:In my eyes it has to be the Bulletproof or the Neapolitan that doesn't exist.

I'm really coming around to [Eyestott/Churros], [Paragon/Eyestott], [Paragon/Churros].
Why were you coming around to these teams in particular?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 3061, Paragon wrote:Aloratom, Luca Blight wants to know why I went from null scum in this post, to-
In post 2249, Aloratom wrote:Paragon I've had a hard time getting over his initial tricks, and that still carries some weight. But since then, I get more of a genuine tone from him. There was something that I read today that I need to go back and look at that makes me question him. He was even more convinced of NDMath!scum than I, I believe. In fact, I think both he and I ended Day 1 with votes on him. I've actually got a Town lean on him.
a town lean in the above one. Elaborate on why you thought me being convinced of NDMath!scum is a town-indicative thing.

Regarding the progression, those posts are weeks apart so I can't really fill in the gap without doing some research. Sometimes there's a switch that flips, but with you there wasn't. It was a gradual thing. As far as NDMath, that's simple. I thought he was probably scummy; you more deeply thought he was scummy; therefore you're likely Town as not. Day 1 we both thought he was scummy too, but I was still giving your early shenanigans a lot more weight. I guess that kind of ties into the earlier scum lean on you.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 3062, Paragon wrote:
In post 2558, Aloratom wrote:In my eyes it has to be the Bulletproof or the Neapolitan that doesn't exist.

I'm really coming around to [Eyestott/Churros], [Paragon/Eyestott], [Paragon/Churros].
Why were you coming around to these teams in particular?
I have to think about that. I don't remember. I think Taly asked why he wasn't included. I don't recall what I answered. I need to look.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 3063, Aloratom wrote:As far as NDMath, that's simple. I thought he was probably scummy; you more deeply thought he was scummy; therefore you're likely Town as not.
So you thought I was town because we both agreed on him being scum? Why can't I have been scum pushing a mislynch?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Aloratom »

I remember it was a process of elimination thing. I was trying to preserve what I figured were the right number of power roles. Looking at what I had there, I don't know why I even had Paragon/Churros because that's wholly inconsistent with what I had just said in that the Bulletproof or the Neapolitan was the one that couldn't have existed. My only excuse is that looking at the time stamp it was 10:39 AM on a weekday so I was working. I don't know exactly what I was doing at the time.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 3065, Paragon wrote:
In post 3063, Aloratom wrote:As far as NDMath, that's simple. I thought he was probably scummy; you more deeply thought he was scummy; therefore you're likely Town as not.
So you thought I was town because we both agreed on him being scum? Why can't I have been scum pushing a mislynch?
My Town lean on you in 2249 was after we had lynched NDMath, right? So, yes, I thought you were somewhat Towny because you and I both had though NDMath was scummy. I don't see an issue there.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Paragon »

It's so weird how Churros kept using "she" for Taly despite his pronouns being listed on his account. Possible scum-distancing???
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 78, Paragon wrote:
Updated list:

eyestott
Taly
Atarashi Hajimari
TheFuzzylogic99
Wiisp
robbnva
popsofctown
Taco
Aloratom

Y'shtola Rhul

VOTE: Y'shtola Rhul
Am I a genius??
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 2563, Aloratom wrote:
In post 2561, eyestott wrote:Alora, Neapolitan doesn’t work how you think it works

Scum Churros will return a result of not a vannjjla townie
PR Churros will return a result of not a vanilla townie
Why would I target him?
Ahh... I see. I had to go hunt it down in the wiki. That changes things somewhat.
Before you went to hunt the role down in the wiki, what was your understanding of it? From where have you heard of/played with neapolitan before this game?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Aloratom »

I had never heard of it before this game. I understood it when eyestott reveled because I think he said something about receiving not a VT result. But then someone started talking about how it should have been used on Taly and/or Churros, and I somehow went with that. I guess it was used on Taly, and his reaction was weird because he wanted it to then be used on Churros and his explanation made sense to me. Somewhere along the way you were bickering with Taly about the operation of Neapolitan, and then I think you were bickering with Churros about it. Anyway, it finally took eyestott to reorient me.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Paragon »

Pops:
Taly - Scum
Aloratom - Maybe Scum

Luca Blight:
Taly - Null
Aloratom - Scumlean

Blake Belladonna:
Taly - Townlean
Aloratom - Townlean

Something_Smart
Taly - Town
Aloratom - Scum

Ame:
Taly - Town
Aloratom - Scum

Battle Mage:
Taly - More Scum?
Aloratom - Less Scum?

I stopped here. If I sheeped the consensus on this list, I should be lynching Aloratom.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:36 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i agree you should lynch
aloratom

i have nothing to add ~do you need me ?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Paragon »

I'm just reading through Day 4's events one more time.

Will hammer one way or another soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”