U-PICK

S
H
U
F
F
L
E

Because your favorite anime could also be others' too!

PRESENTED BY TATSUYA KANAME

REVIEWED BY PENGUINPOWER AND IRCHER

Guest List (Players)
:
Yshtola and Tataru
** (HYDRA: Bitmap + Ankamius)
Torque

NorwegianboyEE

L and Light
(HYDRA: ??? + ???)
Kerset

RCEnigma

Chemist1422

Wonderful Deceit (HYDRA: Alisae + mastina)
Alisae

Natirasha
AbuHumaid
gobbledygook

Enter

Hiraki

GuyInFreezer Hectic
Titus

BOLD
means confirmed
* indicates a prod

Spoiler: In Party (Living)
Yshtola and Tataru
L and Light
RCEnigma
Enter
Hiraki

Spoiler: Went Home (Dead)
Chemist1422, who was
Karen Kujou (Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic), a Weeb
, lynched Day 1
gobbledygook, who was
Zero Two (Darling in the FRANXX), a Weeb
, died Night 1
Torque, who was
Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord), a Weeb
, died Night 1
Alisae, who was
Kabuto Hanadori (A Destructive God Sits Next to Me), a Shut-In
, lynched day 2
Kerset, who was
Miyako Hoshino (Wataten! An Angel Flew Down to Me), a Weeb
, died Night 2
Natirasha, who was ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????, lynched day 3
NorwegianboyEE, who was
Bang / Silver Fang (One Punch Man), a Shut-In
, lynched day 4
Titus, who was
Overhaul (My Hero Academia), a Weeb
, died Night 4
Enter, who was
Arataka Reigen (One Punch Man), a Shut-In
, lynched day 5

Spoiler: Kicked Out by My Mum (Modkilled)

Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Wed May 13, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

GENERAL RULES

. This is a game, the main goal is to have fun, so have fun and don't throw crap.
. This is a GAME, the secondary goal is to win, so play to win and don't play against your win condition, everyone hates it.
. THIS IS A GAME WITH A NONSENSE MOD, so always feel free to point out suggestions and ask any sensical question by PMing or post in
bold, starting with @mod:
. And try not to throw crap.
. This is a good game, we don't want any cheatings here. If I see it, or someone sees it and report to me, I'll have to force replace or modkill you, plus I'll have to report this to Admins. I don't want to do that so please, PLAY IT FAIRLY AND KEEP RESPECT! (PRetending to break the rules is also considered breaking the rules)
According to #41. No editing/deleting
2. No quoting Role PMs, but paraphrasing is fine.
3. No encrypted texts. However, spoilers= are OK. (Try not to use black bar spoilers, there are mobile players here.
4. No personal attacks AT ANYTIME.
5. Of course, no breaking the Site Rules.
6. No fake votes.

. This is a game brought to you by mafiascum.net, so please follow ALL the Site Rules.
THIS IS MOD'S COLOR
(#FF00BF), DON'T TRY TO USE IT.

TATSUYA'S ACTIVITY / PROD / "V/LA" RULES

. Be active and talkative. We don't want inactive players. But not too much like a post every half-minute, that's too annoying.
. As said above, so 48 hours without posting anything will result in a PROD.
. 24 hours after the prod, but you don't come back, I'll have to find a replacement.
. I can give you up to 3 prods, if you require a fourth, I'll also have to find a replacement.
. Having V/LAs? Post it in this thread in
bold
, and it is recommended to PM me about it too. However, I accept only up to 1 week length. Longer than that? You should find a replacement.
You must also have an V/LA status in your profile or the V/LA will not be accepted!

NEW
Hydra players must sign when posting to allow other players to distinguish between heads easily.

TATSUYA'S VOTING RULES

You can use the vote tag, like this:

Code: Select all

[vote]Tatsuya Kaname[/vote]

And unvote tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[unvote][/unvote]

Alternatively, bold tags are also allowed.

It's better to spell out the player name you are voting. Nicknames/abbreviations are fine as long as I understand who you are voting.
Unvotes are not necessary, but it's good.
You don't have to unvote before you vote another player.
And lastly, don't vote multiple players in the same post.

TATSUYA'S GAMEPLAY RULES

. 2 weeks for daytimes. But can be extended due to things that might happen.
. 2 days for nighttimes.
. A lynch is acheived when the number of votes to a player is equal to half of the total living players, rounded down, plus one. If this doesn't happen before deadline, then it's a No Lynch.
. After the "hammer" or the final vote required for a lynch is casted out, a "Twilight" starts. All living players, including the most recent lynchee, may talk until I lock the thread and start the night phase. But no more votes can be made.
. I will announce the alignment and their role PM after their death.
. I will allow one informationless "bah" post at the start of the next day after you died. After that, you must keep silent until the game ends.
. All night actions are submitted in Private Topic, or PM if you don't have one.
If a player has multiple actions, they are allowed to use only one of them. This does not include Factional Night Kills and passive abilities.

8. If you have any "hypothetical" questions, please ask through PM only.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

TODAY'S SETUP

Up to 10
of you are
Weebs (Town)

. There are exactly
Shut-ins(Scum)
(alright, I mean we support Social Distancing, but these guys haven't left their room since like a few years ago) They have Daytalk.
. There may or may not be third party members.
. The win conditions of the two sides are listed below. Third party factions (if any) have their win conditions listed in their Role PM.
Weebs
: You win if all threats to you and your friends are eliminated.
Shut-ins
: You win if the Shut-ins controls at least half of the living players and no hostile neutrals (if any exists) are alive.
. Before the game, we asked players to submit picks from any anime that started airing during the Summer 2015 - Winter 2020 seasons. Then we roll alignments and create Role PMs based on one of each player's picks and the alignment that is attached to them. Sources for reference include watching the show, the show's Wikia site and myanimelist.net (I might rely more on the latter two so forgive me for any inaccuracies). There will be no duplicate Role PMs and thus no one has a Marina Tsukishima Role PM because it's my sample one.
. After all Role PMs are created, they are shuffled before dealing to players, meaning that each player will receive a Role PM that was created from someone else's pick. We made sure that no player gets their own role.
. There will also be 13 PTs, each consisting of one player and their "Picker", which is the one whose pick is used for the player's Role PM. Players may only post in PT that they are the "picker" in, while in the other PT they get access as the role receiver they may NOT post at all, doing so results in a modkill. (The picker will still not know who their pick was taken.) When a player flips, their "Pick" will be redacted from their role PM., and the player will be revoked their posting access to their Picker PT.

Spoiler: Tatsuya's Role PM
Anime U-Pick: Shuffle
MARINA TSUKISHIMA

Welcome,
Tatsuya Kaname
, you're a MOD! And your role is
Marina Tsukishima (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO), sided with Tatsuya-Kun
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - As a staff of studio-built-in Live House CiRCLE, helping and supporting Girls Bands from around the town, you're here to
    help everyone if there's trouble
    . You'll
    answer anyone's question related to this game
    if someone asks.
    - You're here to run the game, you know the roles of everyone and have a job to control the game and avoid chaos (something you see a lot in CiRCLE for some reason). You'll
    reveal the Role PM of any deaths
    , control the votecounts and watch those funny little people throwing words.
    - It's hard working here when it's understaffed, especially when the studio is falling apart (literally). You have a
    Mod-Error Counter
    which counts up by 1 every time you make a mod mistake. My advice? Keep it low!
    -
    You are the "Picker" of "Itsuki Nankano (The Quintessential Quintuplets)"
    , the role someone else has. You don't know who they are, but you may speak to whoever that is in this PT. You won't hear anything from them though.
    - Similarly,
    someone in this game gave you this role
    . You will hear from them in this PT.
    DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST IN THIS THREAD OR YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY MODKILLED.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when the game ends! NO MATTER WHAT
Good luck, you'll need it!
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I'm actually a bit mad right now. Seriously? Joining the game and then just siteflake?

Finding a replacement for Shireen Baratheon. Returning is rejected.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Enter replaces Shireen Baratheon.

All picks collected! Expect Role PMs in (expired on 2020-04-06 20:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I have to go to bed soon, so with 11 players confirmed, we're starting the game in a few moments.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

YAY!!!!! welcome, players and viewers to the 6th installation of Anime U-Pick, celebrating 5th anniversary of Tatsuya Kaname's time in mafiascum!

Yeas, seriously, I joined this wonderful site since March 27th, 2015 and I'm very happy I'm still here. Alright, I may have siteflaked at some point, but still this is the first place that made me started using more English, writing walls of text and pursue my hobby and I'm very grateful for that. Can you believe that mafiascum is just 2 years younger than me? Wow, I wish I had learnt to play deduction games since I was 2.

To celebrate that, I've feel like this would be the right time to launch another Anime U-Pick, so I'm really grateful for you guys to join tonight's game. Too bad I can't open the house for you guys this time due to the obvious circumstances, so I have for you guys some fancy equipment to... forget it, no way I can BS my way out of this, so we'll be doing stuff here in the internet, just like old days.

Now, it's between the quarantined Weebs and, well, real Shut-ins. Hikkikomori, Tsundere. Anything you want to call. Maybe not the last one. 3rd Parties may also be an option here. Viewers, make your bets because this is going to be some fun stuff for you to watch at home!

Now let the games...wait.

...Now you might be wondering if I made any mod mistake. Players, if you read your Role PMs, you will notice that you got someone you didn't picked.

Yes. This game is called
Anime U-Pick:
SHUFFLE
for a reason. The picks you made for this game has been shuffled to someone else. and you now end up with a character picked with love by someone in this game.

The point I do this, because, I started the Anime U-Pick series because I like watching anime. I might not be a big weeb like some of those you see in the net, but I've grown up watching Anime since I was 11. This series is made so that I can find people with similar interests, and that I, and hopefully everyone, could get recommendations of what to watch next. This game plays on that fact. It's like that one time where your weird friend comes to your house and say "yo, watch this shit, it's dope".

Anyway, hope this didn't upset you too much, in the end this is the game made by an anime watcher for you all to find more anime shows you like. And we're here to have fun, so let's get to it!

Good luck to everyone, may the best team
DAY 1 STARTS NOW!

Day ends in (expired on 2020-04-21 11:00:00).
Anyone who hasn't confirmed has (expired on 2020-04-09 11:00:00) to do so before getting replaced.

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Anime U-Pick: Shuffled
VOTEcount 1.1

undefined
(0 votes): undefined

Not Voting
(13 players): Yshtola and Tataru, Torque, NorwegianboyEE, L and Light, Kerset, RCEnigma, Chemist1422, Wonderful Deceit, Natirasha, AbuHumaid, Enter, Hiraki, GuyInFreezer

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-21 11:00:00).
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suppose it was obvious in hindsight, but i’m still kinda dissapointed someone else ran away with my pick.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Depresswegianboy here. At your service.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: RCEnigma
You’re ALWAYS scum.

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

First. VOTE: Norwegian
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

RCEnigma. That was a lie. I was first, not you.
Only scum lie. Ergo you are mafioso.

- Bunno
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:50 am

Post by AbuHumaid »

Hello everyone
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Torque »

K o K o D a Y o ~
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 am

Post by AbuHumaid »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 am

Post by AbuHumaid »

because only scum double post
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Enter »

VOTE: moderator
for being a fake weeb
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Oh yeah, you each will have access to two PTs, one of them with your name printed on it. Feel free to shout anything you want to whoever got your pick there.
In the other thread where someone is shouting instead of you, do NOT ever post in that second thread, I cannot stress this more. You will be modkilled.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 16, Enter wrote:VOTE: moderator
for being a fake weeb
A grave accusation.

- Bunno
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

Whoever got my anime pick, fuck you.

VOTE: GIF

-Tataru

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Enter »

In post 16, Enter wrote:VOTE: moderator
for being a fake weeb
I have it on good authority
In post 19, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Whoever got my anime pick, fuck you.

VOTE: GIF

-Tataru

It's a shuffle?
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:02 am

Post by AbuHumaid »

so who's scum?
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

In post 21, AbuHumaid wrote:so who's scum?
i am

-Tataru
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by AbuHumaid »

In post 22, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
i am

-Tataru
dude same!
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Enter »

In post 22, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
i am

-Tataru
no u

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”