Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1599, Doctor Drew wrote:Town would engage with me in good faith, regardless of what you think my alignment is.
whine less, scumhunt more
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 1536, Battle Mage wrote:And besides, I've definitely done dumber things than that! So it's probably Turkey-Lavender-Flubbernugget as a team, given Flubs was the first one to call it out for what it is in a panic.
That logic never works. I was accused of bussing Veph in a game where scum!PK had been killed on N1. The lone scummer left (Jingle) went on to win the game for them by lynching me in LyLo. Please don't use that argument.

-JJD
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:21 pm

In post 1539, Doctor Drew wrote:In Big Four Mafia, also modded by The Baker, my role was Bulletproof and I also was lynchproof. So their is precedent for it.
Hmmm.. could you be stabbed? Electrified? Drown? Wait! Nah, Bad joke considering the global situation.

-AP
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1600, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1599, Doctor Drew wrote:Town would engage with me in good faith, regardless of what you think my alignment is.
Trust the process, clearly you and I haven't played before(I don't believe). Also, why do you consider this whining?
In post 1602, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1539, Doctor Drew wrote:In Big Four Mafia, also modded by The Baker, my role was Bulletproof and I also was lynchproof. So their is precedent for it.
Hmmm.. could you be stabbed? Electrified? Drown? Wait! Nah, Bad joke considering the global situation.

-AP
In Big Four you could have coughed Covid in my face while smashing my forehead with a bottle of Corona and running me over in a car driven by someone drunk on Corona and I would still stand(until I was vanillized by some sumbitch....still won though).
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:41 pm

In post 1589, Karnage wrote:
In post 1588, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Dumb question: Why would gobble bus Lavender here?
Cutting dead weight?
But why not leave her as a magnet for finishers? Call her scum but do not push her too hard. Just enough for the many to target her with the finisher which means he would be less likely to draw finishers on himself. And then she flips and he goes "told you so, but you didn't want to lynch a lurker.. now let's go after those who FoS'd her but kept their vote elsewhere (which was at least 3 in the past few pages)".

P.S. I know, I know. Call me a stupid monkey. Everybody calls me that.

-A50
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 1604, 50 Judge Powers wrote:But why not leave her as a magnet for finishers? Call her scum but do not push her too hard. Just enough for the many to target her with the finisher which means he would be less likely to draw finishers on himself. And then she flips and he goes "told you so, but you didn't want to lynch a lurker.. now let's go after those who FoS'd her but kept their vote elsewhere (which was at least 3 in the past few pages)".
Setting them up to draw "finishes" is cutting dead weight, no?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm

In post 1603, Doctor Drew wrote:In Big Four you could have coughed Covid in my face while smashing my forehead with a bottle of Corona and running me over in a car driven by someone drunk on Corona and I would still stand(until I was vanillized by some sumbitch....still won though).
Check THIS out. :lol:
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am not wasting a finisher tonight unless you are a ball of dripping goof.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:50 pm

In post 1605, Karnage wrote:Setting them up to draw "finishes" is cutting dead weight, no?
Yes. A better way of doing it that outright pushing for her lynch IMHO.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1606, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1603, Doctor Drew wrote:In Big Four you could have coughed Covid in my face while smashing my forehead with a bottle of Corona and running me over in a car driven by someone drunk on Corona and I would still stand(until I was vanillized by some sumbitch....still won though).
Check THIS out. :lol:
I could have rubbed that chocolate all over my body and have been fine.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:52 pm

LOL @Drew
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1603, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, why do you consider this whining?
@UT

Look Drew is "scumhunting" by asking dumb leading questions from you, too.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1603, Doctor Drew wrote:
Trust the process, clearly you and I haven't played before(I don't believe). Also, why do you consider this whining?
this is I think the fourth time you've said something about how DGB won't GIVE YOU ANSWERS TO YOUR VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS. that's whining my dude.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1607, Doctor Drew wrote:I am not wasting a finisher tonight unless you are a ball of dripping goof.
You literally have no case beyond you being scum and trying to frame me for townreading your scumpal.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1612, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1603, Doctor Drew wrote:
this is I think the fourth time you've said something about how DGB won't GIVE YOU ANSWERS TO YOUR VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS. that's whining my dude.
Thanks for keeping count, care to share a pic of the 'DREW VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS' chart you have going?

I wish I could be the smartest person in the room one day....

Oh, sorry...more whining.

But seriously, UT....you answered a direct question I asked you.......why is that SO FUCKING TOUGH FOR YOU DGB!

Call it whining, or whatever, but ignoring direct questions......on D1......isn't a townie trait.

Pre Edit: DGB, you refuse to engage with me. You think I am scum? Fine, use your finisher on me. But, why just not answer simple direct questions?

Oh, because not engaging doesn't allow me to make a case on you besides this.....what did you call it UT, whining?

You have plausible deniability, there is no benefit to scumYou engaging with me.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1500, Reina wrote:I have a suspicion that the next 5-10 pages of this game are going to be tragically dumb but I'm compelled to follow through anyway

VOTE: Gobbledygook
Town
In post 1503, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1497, Untrod Tripod wrote:Don't Call Scumteams: You're Almost Always Wrong and Even When You Are Right No One Gives A Shit Except For You, a brief mafia primer by Untrod Tripod
Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1497, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Don't Call Scumteams: You're Almost Always Wrong and Even When You Are Right No One Gives A Shit Except For You
Well sometimes when you are in like 4 days of successive LYLO, you have to take a punt. :lol:
What is it like living in the bizarro reality where doesn't exist
Town?
In post 1518, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1515, Flubbernugget wrote:You're voting a confirmed town
Not mafia isn't conf town, buddy, that's assuming turkey actually slipped and isn't just messing around
Scum
In post 1524, Karnage wrote:
In post 1488, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t honestly get why they are all defending lavender when I’m trying to bus her lol. Guess we should just get on the Kuroi mislynch
lol

VOTE: gobbledygook
scum?
In post 1533, Battle Mage wrote:I'll follow a brother,
Vote: Gobbledygooker
town?
In post 1534, Untrod Tripod wrote:Image
Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1488, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t honestly get why they are all defending lavender when I’m trying to bus her lol. Guess we should just get on the Kuroi mislynch
I've only just noticed this. Hot damn. :eek:
...I read this as him being cheeky. you are aware that PTs aren't even the same color as public threads right? it's pretty fucking unlikely he just straight up posted in the wrong thread.
scum
In post 1553, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm not voting gobble for that post dude. I don't think it's a slip. I've said that explicitly.
In post 1554, pisskop wrote:
In post 1492, Flubbernugget wrote:Wait no

VOTE: lavender

Anyone that doesn't finish turkey tonight is scumclaiming
Nonsense. They're tomorrow's lynch.

Bullet goes to the scumbuddies not confed.
In post 1557, pisskop wrote:y

thats a clear as the broad-side-of-a-barn slip.

And if it wasnt than its absolutely a crappy thing to do and deserves to be punished
Scum
In post 1559, DrippingGoofball wrote:
OMG OMG OMG

Well if that isn't a kneeslapper

Gobbles had me fooled

Kuroi conftown!

TOWN
In post 1573, Lavender wrote:
OMG OMG OMG

Gobbles had me fooled

Kuroi conftown!

That's assuming he really slipped. Which he didn't.
In post 1569, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm looking for who "defended" Lavender, and I don't think that's much of a thing.
Actually, I think you were the one who townread me the most.

Also, I already said I wasn't bullet-proof.
How many votes is Turkey on? Actually, I don't care, the 'slip' is enough for me. VOTE: gobbledygook
I'll claim today or tomorrow if you all insist.
SCUM.
In post 1574, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1564, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1284, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1282, Doctor Drew wrote:Pre Edit: My vanity wagon was you DGB, why so protective of Lavender though?
Why, is Lavender your buddy and you want to frame me for townreading her?
hahahahaha
You certainly like to keep posting this exchange without actually answering my question to you. But please, keep deflecting.

What's the VC on Turkey? I intend to vote him but don't want a quickhammer(been there done that).
scum?
In post 1576, chennisden wrote:
you guys are shitting me, right?
In post 1577, chennisden wrote:VOTE: turkey
In post 1578, chennisden wrote:
In post 881, chennisden wrote:
In post 869, gobbledygook wrote:She’s hated essentially. It’s not really a secret vote ability. I think that makes her more likely scum. Plus she’s playing to her scum meta. I just feel bad because she was lynched Day 1 last time in DEB’s large. I think she’s probably a powerful role and that’s why it has the hateful modifier.
so to put it bluntly, i call bullshit

and really i think this has given way to a somewhat important realization: you're saying words to say words and
look
like you're playing the game, not to
actually
contribute
called it?
*sigh* town
In post 1588, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1509, Flubbernugget wrote:Were we supposed to pretend gobble didn't just post to his scumbuddies in the wrong thread for the spirit of the game or something because I'm owed a refund on like three scum losses if that's the case
Dumb question: Why would gobble bus Lavender here?
Answer: He probably isn't and that was a deliberate post by him, mainly meant as sarcasm but could be aimed to stimulate the lynch Lavender anyway.
Deduction: If the turkey is scum Lavender is town. If the turukey is town it says nothing about Lavender's alignment.

-JJD
In post 1595, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1520, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't understand this. There's a risk lavender can't be nk'd. Eating one lynch vs two seems like a pretty big optimization
First you need to flip the turkey to verify it was a true slip. THEN we can lynch Lavender if the turkey flips red. Now imagine a world where we lynch Lavender and she flips green and we go "Turkey tricked us. Let's KILL HIM" and then he also flips green and we all look dumb but we never stop and we lynch you next because you supported two mislynches and then -much to everyone's surprise- you also flip green. That would be AWESOME wouldn't it?

I'm down with this. He either flips red or he flips green and learns not to make such smug jokes. Red flip we probably lynch Lavender. Green flip (of gobble) tells us NOTHING about Lavender's alignment.

VOTE: gobbledy

town?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

OMG OMG OMG

Gobbles had me fooled

Kuroi conftown!

In post 1569, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm looking for who "defended" Lavender, and I don't think that's much of a thing.

How many votes is Turkey on? Actually, I don't care, the 'slip' is enough for me. VOTE: gobbledygook
ho lordy this is a bad post

Hiiii gobbles

Plz get on with explaining in explicit detail what you did and why for everyone
Several of us have inklings of knowledge but the explicit detail is needed to avoid a critical mass of dumb bullshit overtaking the game
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1614, Doctor Drew wrote:Call it whining
okay. stop fucking whining.
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Reina »

In post 1616, Gammagooey wrote:
OMG OMG OMG

Gobbles had me fooled

Kuroi conftown!

ho lordy this is a bad post

Hiiii gobbles

Plz get on with explaining in explicit detail what you did and why for everyone
Several of us have inklings of knowledge but the explicit detail is needed to avoid a critical mass of dumb bullshit overtaking the game
ugh this is still me

When did I even log onto my main account today I haven't even done shit on-site since I last posted as Reina
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

okay so gobbles is just openly trolling at this point? summon los ropas!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

:(
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Fuck it

VOTE: Gobble

Also UT, explain the whining thing.

At least you had the common decency to answer a direct question.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Gobble

Oh thank god, I am free.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

But seriously, Lavender's vote on me IS A LITERAL SCUM CLAIM.

"Gobble's slip is fake because I'm not scum."
"Gobble's slip is real because I need to lynch Gobbles."

Like ??? How did that not raise any eyebrows to people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”