Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #771 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

tictac/Chemist didn't get in a 1vs1 with anyone. A scum lynch who doesn't get in a 1vs1 with anyone is always hard for me to figure out who their scum buddies could be. Alora was the counter wagon to Chemist and do you guys think scum tried to make a counter wagon? I recall on 2 of my completed games when there was a wagon one one of the scum players they made a second wagon.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 777, Hectic wrote:
In post 771, Adorable wrote:tictac/Chemist didn't get in a 1vs1 with anyone. A scum lynch who doesn't get in a 1vs1 with anyone is always hard for me to figure out who their scum buddies could be. Alora was the counter wagon to Chemist and do you guys think scum tried to make a counter wagon? I recall on 2 of my completed games when there was a wagon one one of the scum players they made a second wagon.
Hey, Adorable, your avatar is way too overpowered. I talked about that a little in , do you see that as an attempt by scum!Aloratom to start a counterwagon?
Chemist1422 (4): Gamma Emerald, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, profii
Aloratom (4): Chemist1422, davesaz, AaronFrost, Wake88
AaronFrost (1): Aloratom
Hectic (1): bob3141
profii (1): Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
HoldenGolden (0):
Cat Scratch Fever (0):
Wake88 (0):
davesaz (0):
SirCakez (0):
bob3141 (0):

Not Voting: HoldenGolden, SirCakez

This is the first vote count I could find where Aloratom first voted Aaron. SirCakez voted Aaron and Aloratom sheeped SirCakez with no explanation to his vote and I never like that which I always find this suspicous. It says here SirCakez was on not voting so he must have unvoted at some point. tictac rvs voted Aloratom and I find it odd the rvs vote was still left on Aloratom. Would scum Chemist leave their rvs vote on a scum buddy like that or would scum Chemist leave his rvs vote on Aloratom hoping Aloratom would get lynched.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Adorable »

When you iso Chemist his first post was on April 15. On April 16 he claimed Jailkeeper and says he hasn't been trying to read the game and then he talks about his past games and afterwards he stops talking. He comes back on April 19, says morning and he got lynched. That was a strange play Chemist did. So just from isoing his posts looking at the date time this is the kind of play I find suspicious since it looked like he wanted to avoid interacting with anyone.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 831, Hectic wrote:
In post 814, HoldenGolden wrote:Wait,

Heretic had a threesome....and didnt invite me?!?

Not cool my dude not cool.
Your fault dude, they all just showed up at my house uninvited. Good thing I decided not to active my PGO last night.

Adorable, so you're getting at the fact he wanted to avoid interacting with anyone because a scum lynch between him/Aloratom was already sealed and he didn't want to leave associatives? Or am I misinterpreting your point?
Chemist claimed and then he disappears for 3 days. Why did he not interact with other players and figure out who the scum are rather than giving up? Town should fight for their lynch figuring out who is scum and Chemist disappearing like that this is the kind of play I always find suspicious.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 834, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 833, Adorable wrote:
In post 831, Hectic wrote:
In post 814, HoldenGolden wrote:Wait,

Heretic had a threesome....and didnt invite me?!?

Not cool my dude not cool.
Your fault dude, they all just showed up at my house uninvited. Good thing I decided not to active my PGO last night.

Adorable, so you're getting at the fact he wanted to avoid interacting with anyone because a scum lynch between him/Aloratom was already sealed and he didn't want to leave associatives? Or am I misinterpreting your point?
Chemist claimed and then he disappears for 3 days. Why did he not interact with other players and figure out who the scum are rather than giving up? Town should fight for their lynch figuring out who is scum and Chemist disappearing like that this is the kind of play I always find suspicious.
what conclusion are you drawing from Chem leaving, other than it being suspicious?
If Chemist was town he should have tried to figure out who is scum instead of disappearing. This kind of behavior Chemist did when there was a wagon on him even after he claimed was giving me deja vu when scum did that when there was a wagon on them.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 845, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 833, Adorable wrote:Chemist claimed and then he disappears for 3 days. Why did he not interact with other players and figure out who the scum are rather than giving up? Town should fight for their lynch figuring out who is scum and Chemist disappearing like that this is the kind of play I always find suspicious.
Chemist already flipped tho so

Who specifically do you think he was avoiding interactions with?
Holden pretty much said this and I think this is what Chemist wanted to do. It looked like Chemist didn't want to provide any associative information during day 1 when he gets lynched. If Chemist did started giving out reads and interacting with anyone, then there would have been some hints for us to work with figuring out who his scum buddies could be.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 867, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 865, Adorable wrote:
In post 845, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 833, Adorable wrote:Chemist claimed and then he disappears for 3 days. Why did he not interact with other players and figure out who the scum are rather than giving up? Town should fight for their lynch figuring out who is scum and Chemist disappearing like that this is the kind of play I always find suspicious.
Chemist already flipped tho so

Who specifically do you think he was avoiding interactions with?
Holden pretty much said this and I think this is what Chemist wanted to do. It looked like Chemist didn't want to provide any associative information during day 1 when he gets lynched. If Chemist did started giving out reads and interacting with anyone, then there would have been some hints for us to work with figuring out who his scum buddies could be.
What do you make of bob here and on day 1? Do you think his logic makes sense and you agree with it, it doesn't make sense, or somewhere inbetween?
What are your stances towards people not name chem?
Would you eat a cooked llama burger?
From what I saw from bob that stood out to me he scum reads davesaz and votes him and he said Chemist is a 50/50 for him. Reading bob's post it looked like he was saying he wanted to lynch a slot he is scum reading instead of a player that he is 50/50 on. A player being 50/50 I would consider that a null read. Seeing that Chemist flipped mafia, bob is one of those players I've got on my poe.

Some of the players have been asking me the same question and I'll get to that after I reply to the posts that are responding back to me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 872, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 870, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 869, Hectic wrote:
In post 867, HoldenGolden wrote:Would you eat a cooked llama burger?
What?! She may enjoy the good taste of a thick juicy slab of cooked llama goodness, smothered between a freshly pick sheet of lettuce, hand peeled onions, melted cheese, and two big wholesome wheat buns?

I'm going to propose modding a mini flavored around 101 ways to cook a llama. My gift to you and MT
In post 871, Hectic wrote:I would join that game, but only to raise awareness of your horrific actions against humanity and to form a save-the-llamas-coalition. I think lynching naysayers would be more important than lynching scum in that game. Back me up here, Morning.
i will join it if it comes to be, but know that I'm appalled by your imagery and you should feel bad ノ;﹏;ノ

@bob
, what's the conclusion you have from the analysis you're doing?

and adorable, are you saying this points to town!Alo or scum!Alo? I'm sorry if im missing the bottom line of what you're saying. So Chem left to avoid forming any associatives because she thought that her lynch was inevitable. I think this is likely, yes. but are you deducing anything other than just that observation?
Aaron and Hectic talked about a scum Aloratom in this situation and since Aloratom was the counter wagon to Chemist, my first post I asked if anyone thinks scum were on Aloratom wagon trying to get him lynched instead of Chemist. My thoughts were if Aloratom is town, then I think that would make Hectic town since he was the one who broke the tie to the wagons and if Hectic was scum, I think he would have voted Aloratom instead of Chemist.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 868, Hectic wrote:Fair point, Adorable. Do you have any suspicions on players at the moment? How do you feel about joining Morning and I on pressuring Gamma?

[HoldenGolden, Gamma Emerald, profii, Adorable, davesaz, Morning, bob3141]

Primes.
Gamma's iso is lacking content and some of his posts looked like he was agreeing with players. I've got a poe on Gamma, Holden, Aaron, Morning, bob, profii, dave. You and Aaron talked about a scum Aloratom but seeing that he was the counter wagon I will give him another chance since I don't often see scum being a counter wagon to a scum buddy. I'll join you on pressuring Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 918, Aloratom wrote:
In post 907, Adorable wrote:
In post 868, Hectic wrote:Fair point, Adorable. Do you have any suspicions on players at the moment? How do you feel about joining Morning and I on pressuring Gamma?

[HoldenGolden, Gamma Emerald, profii, Adorable, davesaz, Morning, bob3141]

Primes.
Gamma's iso is lacking content and some of his posts looked like he was agreeing with players. I've got a poe on Gamma, Holden, Aaron, Morning, bob, profii, dave. You and Aaron talked about a scum Aloratom but seeing that he was the counter wagon I will give him another chance since I don't often see scum being a counter wagon to a scum buddy. I'll join you on pressuring Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma

I agree with this point about Gamma's iso, but my poe is a little smaller.

Has your view on Hectic changed since Holden corrected you?
I was talking about the vote count on #526. I checked again and it turns out I read it wrong and made a mistake. Hectic was the 4th voter and profii was the one who broke the tie. Wake was originally the 4th voter and then he switched his vote to you and Hectic voted Chemist. My view still hasn't changed.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1005, Morning Tweet wrote:high involvement with the Alo wagon, which is pretty meh in hindsight but i put him in my weak town yesterday for the tunneledness. today he mostly has just questioned bob if i recall correctly.

i also believe he's still an advocate for the SvS possibility alongside Aaron. so both dave and Aaron have expressed some amount of favour towards an Alo/Bob/chem scumteam. I dont like the SvS angle
If I am reading this right were you talking about Aloratom/Aaron team or did you mean Chemist/Alorotom or Chemist/Aaron? On day 1 Aloratom and Aaron voted each other or were you getting the impression there was distancing going on?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 973, Aloratom wrote:
In post 949, Adorable wrote:I was talking about the vote count on #526. I checked again and it turns out I read it wrong and made a mistake. Hectic was the 4th voter and profii was the one who broke the tie. Wake was originally the 4th voter and then he switched his vote to you and Hectic voted Chemist. My view still hasn't changed.
If what you had understood before was that Hectic broke the tie and voted Chemist and that made Hectic Town, when in actuality it was profii who did that, why is Hectic still Town and profii not Town?
I was talking about Hectic when I said my view on him still hasn't changed. I originally thought Hectic broke the tie when I looked at the vote count on #526 and I read it wrong. I have observed one of Hectic's scum games and he did not bus. I would find this really hard to believe scum Hectic would hard bus Chemist like that on day 1. Wouldn't it make more sense for scum profii to vote you instead of voting Chemist since he was the one who broke the tie? Thoughts on this?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Adorable »

I think profii is town. On #526 he broke the tie on the Chemist/Aloratom wagon and if profii was scum I think he would have voted Aloratom instead of voting Chemist.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Adorable »

I iso Hectic to make sure on my town read on him and on day 1 he was asking for more votes on Chemist and saying Chemist is the best lynch on day 1 and this is the kind of post I don't think scum would do asking for more votes on their scum buddy. davesaz was caught visiting Hectic and a protect role visiting Hectic does seem to make sense when I looked at Hectic's iso on day 1. I'm town reading Hectic and davesaz and I don't think davesaz is a scum doctor since Chemist was a scum jailkeeper. A scum jailkeeper and scum doctor looks a bit much. Wake claimed watcher and I think he is also town.

Gamma's iso on day 1 lacked content and they had a lot of 1 liners. I can understand Aaron's scum read on Aloratom a bit since Aloratom's votes on day 1 didn't look good. When there was a wagon on Chemist, Aloratom said something like he doesn't mind the wagon on Chemist but instead he sheeps SirCakez. Aloratom has been an enigma for me since he was the counter wagon to a scum lynch. Seeing that Chemist flipped scum, Aaron is one of those players who also did not contribute to the Chemist wagon and SirCakez was also scum reading Aaron. I iso Aaron and I found a post from SirCakez Aaron replied to and on #589 SirCakez said he liked Morning's wagon analysis and says he thinks it makes Gamma more likely scum but he didn't get into detail why. bob's vote on davesaz was not clear for me which I didn't like. His vote on davesaz was gut feeling and he said he didn't feel town davesaz would have jumped onto Aloratom for something so small?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1122, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1120, Adorable wrote:I think profii is town. On #526 he broke the tie on the Chemist/Aloratom wagon and if profii was scum I think he would have voted Aloratom instead of voting Chemist.
I think this analysis, while vote-wise is probably technically correct, doesn't take enough information into account. Profii joined the tictac-Chem wagon as it got heated up. It wasn't really a tie at that point in the game, even if the votes were similar-- the Alo wagon was more or less stagnated, whereas the tictac-Chem one was gaining a lot of traciton

what do you make of my analysis of the wagons and who i think is likely scum in and ?
Your analysis is almost similar to mine.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #15) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Adorable »

I recall someone saying from a completed game the max town pr in a mini setup is 4. If anyone here can correct me on that if that is correct or is it 5?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #16) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1218, profii wrote:
In post 1141, profii wrote:
In post 1120, Adorable wrote:I think profii is town. On #526 he broke the tie on the Chemist/Aloratom wagon and if profii was scum I think he would have voted Aloratom instead of voting Chemist.
What difference does that make?
Adorable, just in case you missed this, can you answer please?

This is from day 2 and I never got a chance to respond to this. I don't know what you are asking here. So you're thinking even if a player breaks the tie on a wagon and votes scum, that doesn't make the player a town read and this is NAI?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #17) » Mon May 04, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1411, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1408, profii wrote:Someone said something about scum avoiding the protective because they are scared of the watcher

Baloney

In a game where scum claim their PRs openly on day 1, they cherry pick kills to make you think that.

VOTE: wake88

Migth of been me but i said it coild mean 3 things. One was that but also that one of the claims is fake

I just cant see scum not trying to get rid of dave or wake if they could. If scum have rb ability left. Waka or dave would have died. If they just have utility role then it asks the question how would they deal with dave/waka
Chemist flipped jailkeeper and how likely will there be 2 scum blockers? I've never seen 2 scum blockers in the same setup.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #18) » Mon May 04, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm vt
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1529, Gamma Emerald wrote:Starting off with

Adorable

The Read

This is the only slot within my current PoE that has been replaced so I’ll be going over two players here. Despite the overall lack of posts I get a general town vibe from this slot, based on Adorable’s solving and sorting efforts, and CSF’s interactions with tictac/Chemist.

Questions For The Subject
In post 907, Adorable wrote:Gamma's iso is lacking content and some of his posts looked like he was agreeing with players.
What point were you trying to make here? You seem to indicate this is a reason to scumread me but there’s not much to explain why from what you’ve said.
Most of your posts on day 1 were short single sentences and I wasn't able to get much out of them. I often find myself scum reading players who make too many short single sentences.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #20) » Sun May 10, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Adorable »

Normally a mini normal has 4 pr and I think once in a while there will be 5 pr but normally it's 4. I listed the pr claims we have seen and heard and there are 6. Three pr are dead and three are alive. Figuring out which pr is scum will be tough.

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #21) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1583, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1579, Adorable wrote:Normally a mini normal has 4 pr and I think once in a while there will be 5 pr but normally it's 4. I listed the pr claims we have seen and heard and there are 6. Three pr are dead and three are alive. Figuring out which pr is scum will be tough.

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher
The fact you woudl seven suggest 6 town pr leaves me thinking you are trying to force a 1v1v1 between them today.

As at teh most one can be scum. Thus at least one scum must be else where.

And if watch and babysitter are town then scum has to risk killing one at night. Why would anyone want to lynch there while we still have one mislycnh to spare.

VOTE: Adorable

I have been leaning town on the pr claims from previous day phases thinking they were all town and I wasn't expecting one of them to be scum when I saw Morning Tweet say this.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #22) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm going to iso some players so that I can figure this out.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #23) » Sun May 10, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Adorable »

bob is not looking good for me and he was one of those players who was off the chemist wagon.

#496 - bob says if tictac is scum his gut is telling him scum is bussing and tictac had 4 votes at the time. Scum are supposed to work as a team getting town lynched and not vote each other on day 1.
#641/646 - bob votes davesaz for gut feeling. I don't like gut feeling reads because it can sometimes be an easy way for scum to give out their reads.
#819 - bob says he was fine with the chemist wagon saying it's a decent chance of flipping scum but instead he votes davesaz and said on day 1 he wants to lynch the scum that don't want to bus.
#1483 - bob says he was thinking Gamma was scum at the start of day 2 but he never mentioned Gamma on day 2 when I read through his posts.

VOTE: bob
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #24) » Sun May 10, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1579, Adorable wrote:Normally a mini normal has 4 pr and I think once in a while there will be 5 pr but normally it's 4. I listed the pr claims we have seen and heard and there are 6. Three pr are dead and three are alive. Figuring out which pr is scum will be tough.

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher
The fact you woudl seven suggest 6 town pr leaves me thinking you are trying to force a 1v1v1 between them today.

And if watch and babysitter are town then scum has to risk killing one at night. Why would anyone want to lynch there while we still have one mislycnh to spare.

Reading this again I saw this suspicious bob votes me for wanting to lynch in the pr claim when all I said was figuring out which pr is scum will be tough and I originally had them as a town read from previous day phase and it was Gamma I was scum reading. profii was the one who wanted to lynch in the pr claim and Morning Tweet expressed suspicion on the pr claims but instead bob votes me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #25) » Sun May 10, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1588, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1586, Adorable wrote:bob is not looking good for me and he was one of those players who was off the chemist wagon.

#496 - bob says if tictac is scum his gut is telling him scum is bussing and tictac had 4 votes at the time. Scum are supposed to work as a team getting town lynched and not vote each other on day 1.
#641/646 - bob votes davesaz for gut feeling. I don't like gut feeling reads because it can sometimes be an easy way for scum to give out their reads.
#819 - bob says he was fine with the chemist wagon saying it's a decent chance of flipping scum but instead he votes davesaz and said on day 1 he wants to lynch the scum that don't want to bus.
#1483 - bob says he was thinking Gamma was scum at the start of day 2 but he never mentioned Gamma on day 2 when I read through his posts.

VOTE: bob

And why do you think scum wouldnt bus chemist?
Why do you think me thinking scum would bus chemist is scum indicative?

If you think scum would merge ther votes together why do you think my votes day oen are scum indicative? By your own admission i didnt do what you claim to have thought scum would do. Why do you think as scum i would push against chemist counter wagon and not as you say "work as a team"

What do you think is scum indicative about me being ok with chemist being lynched. And why do you think rather supporting dave push on alort instead push dave with no one. And push against his lynch. Instead pushing him as to why he doesnt want chemist even though he scum reads him? You say scum woudl work as team but why would i solo push a player and push hard against the counter wagon too chemist lynch. Ensuring it happens but getting no credit for it.

Why do you think adora that town wouldnt try and scum hunt during day one? Using all the time availabe to sort those pushing the goign wagons.

Are you sayign you think a townie would just sit on chemist and not do anything? Not try and find out who could be his two partners or if chemist was infact town what that could mean.

adora do you like misrepping. Are you saying i had no interaction with gamma day two and that is why you scum read me?

-------

Your vote feels very omgusy. I call you out on you turning on hair pin when it comes to the town pr. With you even suggesting cake or gamma role would compete with the likes of watcher or babysitter.
I iso Klick's vote count when tictac's wagon started and they had 4 votes at the time. Why would scum hop on an early wagon on a scum buddy like that when they could have voted elsewhere trying to lynch town on day 1? Gamma was the first voter and I iso him in previous day phase but it turned out his vote was an rvs vote. You thinking scum would early bus looked like scum who wanted to throw shade on the players who voted tictac/chemist. Your vote on davesaz was gut feeling and then you say you wanted to lynch the scum that don't want to bus. So who are the scum that don't want to bus? You said you were okay with Chemist lynch but you voted davesaz instead. Voting a player who is the counter wagon is really suspicious and this makes me think you wanted to avoid the counter wagon to avoid being scum read. Town does sit on a scum wagon and I have seen them do nothing about it and town does need to vote who they suspect. You say why doesn't town find out who could be the two partners or think if Chemist was town. Town doesn't learn anything when a lynch doesn't go through. You said you were thinking Gamma was scum on day 2 and I couldn't find your read on Gamma.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #26) » Sun May 10, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1599, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1597, Adorable wrote:

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher

Reading this again I saw this suspicious bob votes me for wanting to lynch in the pr claim when all I said was figuring out which pr is scum will be tough and I originally had them as a town read from previous day phase and it was Gamma I was scum reading. profii was the one who wanted to lynch in the pr claim and Morning Tweet expressed suspicion on the pr claims but instead bob votes me.
You also repeat your instantance that there is scum in the pr claims.

Why are you so sure there is one scum in pr claims. You have not said

Why do you think town doesnt scum read you?

Dont you think your vote is bit omgusy. Infact you coundnt get more omgusy. oh king of omgus. holder of the sceptre om and chalice of gus.
Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Watcher
Neighborizer

I have not played many mini normals and is this setup common for all these roles to be town or is it not common?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #27) » Mon May 11, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1614, bob3141 wrote:

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher

Dont you think your vote is bit omgusy. Infact you coundnt get more omgusy. oh king of omgus. holder of the sceptre om and chalice of gus.

Adora stop being selective in what you answer
On day 3 I said I recall someone saying from a completed game the max town pr in a mini setup is 4 and I asked if anyone can correct me on that or is it 5 and clidd said 4.

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher

I don't even know if a Neighborizer Enabler or Ascetic also counts as a pr or not and I put them on the list and when I counted the roles they came up as 6 pr roles and then you come and say Neighborizer Enabler and Ascetic are not pr.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #28) » Mon May 11, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1640, LuckyLuciano wrote:Being completely transparent, I didn't want to protect Wake because of the consequences my death would have. I was going to waive but felt bad for putting 0 effort into the game, so with 5 hours left I did a quick, half-assed skim of the game and decided Adorable was probably scum and protected them.
In post 1641, LuckyLuciano wrote:So far I'm still leaning towards that slot being scum.
You didn't elaborate on the scum read. What was scummy about Cat Scratch and me?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #29) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1653, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1650, Adorable wrote:
In post 1614, bob3141 wrote:

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher

Adora stop being selective in what you answer
On day 3 I said I recall someone saying from a completed game the max town pr in a mini setup is 4 and I asked if anyone can correct me on that or is it 5 and clidd said 4.

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher

I don't even know if a Neighborizer Enabler or Ascetic also counts as a pr or not and I put them on the list and when I counted the roles they came up as 6 pr roles and then you come and say Neighborizer Enabler and Ascetic are not pr.
again you refuse to answer teh questiosn in teh posts.

What power do you think neigbourizer or ascetic brings to the town? That it would displace eitehr one of babysitter, neighbourzier, watcher from this setup. As you keep claiming there is 4 pr max. Yet at teh same time you keep shouting that there are 6 claimed pr.

ascetic is a negative role
enabler is negative role

Why do you think they count as town power compared to e.g. a watcher.
They are negative roles that are intended to balance town roles out inorder to reduce town power.

The fact we have a proven ascetic should be seen as a sign its highly likely all those claims are true.

So you claim to have shallow scum read one me but who do you claim to think would be my partner? And why?

Of the 7 players alive who do you town read and why?
Who do you find null and why?
I'm figuring out if there is 1 scum within the pr claim and another within the vt claim or if it's two scum within the vt claim. If Ascetic and Enabler does count as pr then there is a scum in the pr claim and 1 in the vt claim. If there are 2 scum in the vt claim, then why did scum not kill a pr last night? I made my case on you. I think the scum is you with one of the pr claim.

I have been town reading clidd since his posts did look like he was doing some detective work and he was the counter wagon to a scum lynch. I have also been leaning town on wake. Wake called out tictac on day 1 and jumped on the early wagon and I don't think scum would do that to their own scum buddy like that.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #30) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Adorable »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81789

Btw bob, I found a completed scum game of yours and your play does remind me a bit like how you played there. When you were scum you were asking questions, on day 1 you did not participate on any of the main wagons on day 1 just like what you did here and your scum buddy got lynched on day 1 in the completed game. On that completed scum game of yours you also town read a player who was getting wagoned on day 1 and you did the same thing to Aloratom on day 1.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #31) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1659, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1658, Adorable wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81789

Btw bob, I found a completed scum game of yours and your play does remind me a bit like how you played there. When you were scum you were asking questions, on day 1 you did not participate on any of the main wagons on day 1 just like what you did here and your scum buddy got lynched on day 1 in the completed game. On that completed scum game of yours you also town read a player who was getting wagoned on day 1 and you did the same thing to Aloratom on day 1.

lol serous there is no way your town. Never seen a worse case. if you are town you shoudl be embarrassed. Thats teh scummiest and worest use of meta i have ever seen. You seem desperate.

first look at all my games and you will see i ask questions. I find it interesting you ignor my town meta that shows the same thing. Do you think town never asks questions?

as scum do you answer questions? Or do you just try and deflect rather than answer them

Adora why wont you answer any of them?

So answer why i wouldnt vote chemist as scum? you have read my scum game so know how i can build all town wagons. Or did you just look at the vote counts? So why wouldnt i bus chemist if i wasnt afraid to vote pine and push him all day?

Why do you think me not being on any of the major wagons is scum indictive this game?
Or did you not think furtehr than cherry picking meta

oh look game 2071 not on the day one town lynch.
look 2122 not on day one lynch
oh look scum game i was one day one lynch
oh another scum game i was one day one lynch
2102 wasnt on dayone lynch

Are you really some how suggesting that me not being on dayone lynch is AI?

in 2114 what did i do to pine?

Are you sayign town never town read town during day one?
I answered your questions on 1603 and you want me to answer them again?

You did not vote chemist because he is your scum buddy and scum are supposed to lynch town and not vote each other.

Why did you not vote chemist if you weren't afraid to vote pine and push him all day? Pine is not a player here. Were you talking about dave? You were the only player who voted dave on day 1 and no one else voted him. Hectic said dave is town and he said he did not like your vote on dave.

You not being on the major wagons depending on what alignment. Not wanting to be on a scum wagon as the last 2 or 3 voters players will start to think scum bussed. Scum who don't join on a scum wagon also don't want to bus. Not wanting to be on a town wagon that is the counter wagon to scum wagon is really suspicious and scum will also want to be careful on not wanting to join a town wagon that is the counter wagon to a scum wagon. I noticed you left your rvs vote on Hectic for a long time on day 1 and then you switch your vote to dave which looked like it was getting close to the end of day 1.

You need to change your tone because you sound rude.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #32) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm done with this 1vs1 if you're going to keep on talking to me in a rude tone.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #33) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Adorable »

Also, I don't even know what chemist was informed of. You are asking me a question I don't even know. On his flip it says you are aware of redacted. My guess is he is aware of a player since normally redacted means it is hiding a players name.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #34) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Adorable »

Neighborizer Enabler
Rolecop
Ascetic
Babysitter
Neighborizer
Watcher

This vote was bad since he said I tried to force a 1vs1vs1 between the 6 pr claim when I first came in the thread saying figuring out which pr is scum will be tough since I leaned town on them last day. bob said at least one scum must be else where and this looks like he is saying there is 1 scum in the pr and 1 in the vt. Is bob doing tmi? And then he later says both scum are in the vt claim.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #35) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Adorable »

I have to go now and I'll probably be back in around 17 hours.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #36) » Wed May 13, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1680, Morning Tweet wrote:it's probable that either A.) bob is scum with lucky or B.) adorable is scum with profii.

what do you think of the possibility both scum is in the VTs, clidd? If so, i think that makes bob town
So it's either pr + vt or it's bob + profii. I find it interesting bob and profii are not interacting with each other and bob votes me instead of profii.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #37) » Wed May 13, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm being setup for a mislynch. That Hectic kill makes no sense since that would just put 3 vt claims setup as lynch meaning 2 scums basically outed themselves by killing a vt claim. If I was scum I would have killed a pr and not kill a vt claim.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #38) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1708, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1706, Adorable wrote:I'm being setup for a mislynch. That Hectic kill makes no sense since that would just put 3 vt claims setup as lynch meaning 2 scums basically outed themselves by killing a vt claim. If I was scum I would have killed a pr and not kill a vt claim.

WINOF much?

You couldnt kill dave bacause of wake. Or you were afraid to take the guilty.

You cant kill tweet as that confirms all the pr claims.

You cant kill wake as agin if you kill him it confirms the other 2.

In other words your only hope was to get a pr lynched.

You have avoid dealing with teh fact that mechanically tweet, luck and dave are town.

for any of them to be scum town would need an extra pr.

You are twisting my words. I never suggested on lynching a pr. Morning and profii came into the thread suspecting a pr is scum, I had all the pr as a town lean last day and when I saw Morning and profii saying a scum is in the pr, I wasn't expecting a scum to be in the pr, also I was told a mini normal setup has 4 town pr and we have seen 3 town pr die and 3 pr are alive. Looks like to me you are taking advantage of my inexperience on the mini normal setup.

You couldnt lynch hectic as he is roundly town read. And his vote would work agains you.

His poe was adora, profii and bob.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #39) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1708, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1706, Adorable wrote:I'm being setup for a mislynch. That Hectic kill makes no sense since that would just put 3 vt claims setup as lynch meaning 2 scums basically outed themselves by killing a vt claim. If I was scum I would have killed a pr and not kill a vt claim.

WINOF much?

You couldnt kill dave bacause of wake. Or you were afraid to take the guilty.

You cant kill tweet as that confirms all the pr claims.

You cant kill wake as agin if you kill him it confirms the other 2.

In other words your only hope was to get a pr lynched.

You have avoid dealing with teh fact that mechanically tweet, luck and dave are town.

for any of them to be scum town would need an extra pr.

You couldnt lynch hectic as he is roundly town read. And his vote would work agains you.

His poe was adora, profii and bob.
You are twisting my words. I never suggested on lynching a pr. Morning and profii came into the thread suspecting a pr is scum, I had all the pr as a town lean last day and when I saw Morning and profii saying a scum is in the pr, I wasn't expecting a scum to be in the pr, also I was told a mini normal setup has 4 town pr and we have seen 3 town pr die and 3 pr are alive. Looks like to me you are taking advantage of my inexperience on the mini normal setup.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #40) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1707, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1688, Adorable wrote:
In post 1680, Morning Tweet wrote:it's probable that either A.) bob is scum with lucky or B.) adorable is scum with profii.

what do you think of the possibility both scum is in the VTs, clidd? If so, i think that makes bob town
So it's either pr + vt or it's bob + profii. I find it interesting bob and profii are not interacting with each other and bob votes me instead of profii.

What is your read o proffi. You ahve been refusing to give one at all. All of this day.

Do you scum read him, do you town read him. And why
I don't like profii's silence in the game and I'm starting to lean scum on him. Both of you have been suspicious.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #41) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Adorable »

bob is unwilling to listen to anything i say. He let's his own setup spec confirm bias him into thinking i must be scum. He gives me several repetitive questions, I do my best to try and answer them (they're a mess), but it's never good enough for him and some of his posts have been really hurting my feelings calling me names.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #42) » Fri May 15, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Adorable »

If the scum team really is in the remaining vt claims, then wouldn't it make more sense to lynch profii first and then figure out next day between bob and me who is profii's scum buddy next day? Why is bob not interacting with profii and why is profii not saying anything?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #43) » Fri May 15, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Adorable »

Yes, I'd also be up for a profii lynch.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #44) » Sat May 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Adorable »

I have been narrowing down the scum team suspects looking at player interactions.

bob/Lucky - bob votes dave on day 1 for gut feeling and never went back to his suspicion on dave. Was this some distancing?
bob/profii - No real serious 1vs1 interactions from them.
bob/MT - No real serious 1vs1 interactions from them.
profii/Lucky - profii voted dave on day 2 saying he has a theory which he hasn't fully fleshed out but this was never explained and then later he switches his vote to Aaron. Still not sure if that makes them likely not scum buddies.
profii/MT - No real serious 1vs1 interactions from them.

On day 1 Wake called out tictac saying that was tictac's scum meta and voted them being the fourth voter on the early wagon and I don't think scum would say this about their scum buddy like that. SirCakez being a town Neighborizer Enabler still has me wondering about MT's role since I have seen a couple of Neighbozer scums before and with an Enabler removing the pr ability normally one of them is town and the other is scum. From what I have seen before, Enabler was always scum and the pr that loses its ability was town. Aloratom was a counter wagon to Chemist on day 1 which makes me think he is town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #45) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1739, Adorable wrote:I have been narrowing down the scum team suspects looking at player interactions.

bob/Lucky - bob votes dave on day 1 for gut feeling and never went back to his suspicion on dave. Was this some distancing?
profii/Lucky - profii voted dave on day 2 saying he has a theory which he hasn't fully fleshed out but this was never explained and then later he switches his vote to Aaron. Still not sure if that makes them likely not scum buddies.

On day 1 Wake called out tictac saying that was tictac's scum meta and voted them being the fourth voter on the early wagon and I don't think scum would say this about their scum buddy like that. SirCakez being a town Neighborizer Enabler still has me wondering about MT's role since I have seen a couple of Neighbozer scums before and with an Enabler removing the pr ability normally one of them is town and the other is scum. From what I have seen before, Enabler was always scum and the pr that loses its ability was town. Aloratom was a counter wagon to Chemist on day 1 which makes me think he is town.
I'm checking the player interactions again and this leads me to believe there really is scum in the pr since the bob vs Midway does not look like svs.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #46) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Adorable »

I said on #1120 why I was leaning town on profii. profii voted Chemist breaking the tie on the Chemist/Aloratom wagon and why would scum profii make a vote like that on his scum buddy when he could have voted someone else trying to push for a mislynch? I have to agree with what midway is saying because Lucky is saying from his pov the scum team bob/midway/Adorable but from my pov this makes no sense because of the 1vs1 exchange.

This is what MT said

Bob D1 >> Counter-wagon on dave (?)
Bob D2 >> Won't vote Gamma, willing to vote Creature
Bob D3 >> Suddenly wants Gamma now
Bob D4 >> Lucky is mech town, vote midway

Dave D1 >> Aloratom wagon
Dave D2 >> Creature wagon
Lucky D3 >> Gamma wagon
Lucky D4 >> Lucky is mech town, vote midway

I have convinced myself to vote Lucky. I think it's most likely Lucky/bob, with some variance in the partner, but likely bob.

Looking at MT's analysis now this really starts to make me think all the scum were off the Chemist wagon on day 1.

VOTE: Lucky
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #47) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1739, Adorable wrote:I have been narrowing down the scum team suspects looking at player interactions.

Okay, so the bob/Lucky and profii/Lucky team are crossed out, bob/profii are also probably crossed out, which leaves left for me are bob/MT and profii/MT.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #48) » Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: mid
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #49) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Adorable »

I pretty much emulated my town game. MT played really well.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #50) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Adorable »

I finished reading the neighborhood chat and that was cute. The ending was funny.

Hectic - I'll definitely be spending more time trying to solve this game if I'm alive tomorrow.
MT - Please don't leave me! Stay in my house! I'll remember to lock the door tonight.
(MT kills Hectic)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”