HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:40 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Spoiler: town read on dunn based off of day 5
In post 3029, HoldenGolden wrote:
Haste still pays haste, and leisure answers leisure,
Like doth quit like, and measure still for measure.
What's mine is yours and what is yours is mine.

Rereading now...again. for the x number of times. Let me see if there is reason to doubt my dunn is town logic

@mod could I get another bullet please yes thank you.
In post 2948, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 2946, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2930, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2928, HoldenGolden wrote:Scum!dunn would of also been able to recite a fake result list if he wanted as well, but choose to let the info go to the town.
Wouldn't this have outed someone in the neighborhood as scum? What day did Birds claim that?
It wasn't possible for me to do that; what happened was birds claimed it the same day they claimed the day 4 suicidal thing in thread, but they claimed it to me ahead of time
According to the post by birds made early in is iso in the PT, he said chemist = mastina which lined up to the start of day 3. I can quote that post dunn in our PT if you need to see what I'm referring too.

...which is why I believe you are town since it was a odd night and farside couldnt bus + why not just kill bird prior to the day phase where he telegraphed habeas going to reveal to town a confirm townie?
In post 2940, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 2935, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, i think scum is confirmed in your hood, which just means we don’t have to worry about Miss godfather being an issue. Farside stated Birds was one of the two people she bus drove, which means Birds was roleblocked, then it got directed back at Dunnstral, which is why Chemist didn’t get put in your neighborhood.

This means Possible ScumDunn roleblocked himself, hilarious.
The thing is that the neighborhood PT by design confirms his flavor as a elephant. So either he has to have a way to change it, or he cant be scum.

(Side note, that would be a cool role idea. Neighborizer that gains killing flavor based on who they neighborize. Call it the curator or something)

Would a neighborhood paraphrase recap post be helpful? I doubt us three gains much from discussing in there now since we all are the primary suspects.
In post 2931, HoldenGolden wrote:
Diet / Feeding
Like other kingfisher species, the Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher hunts from a perch. However, instead of fish (the typical diet of the kingfisher), it mainly feeds on insects, as well as small lizards or frogs, if the opportunity arises. Before eating lizards or frogs, it kills them by holding them in the beak and continually hitting them against a stone or tree stump.

Kingfishers are highly territorial birds. They will locate a prime area based on food sources, desirable perching trees and safe roosting sites. Like most birds, they will search for their food in the mornings and evenings. If the weather is cooler, they will also hunt for food during mid-day.

Cleanliness is important to Kingfishers; they will dive into the water to bathe, then fly to a perch to preen and dry their feathers in the sunlight. Some will even clean their heads using their wings. They will utilize a branch to clean their impressive bills, keeping them in excellent condition by scraping them back and forth.
(The black backed kingfisher is also known as the oriental dwarf kingfisher)

Assuming the flavour claim to be correct, clover would be clear from drowning.

The neighbor pt soft confirms that dunn is an elephant.

So either someone is lying about flavor (clover/April), or miss lynch is an animal capable of drowning
In post 2928, HoldenGolden wrote:Me dunn and Clover are in the neighborhood scum PT. I do not think that Dunn is scum based on reading it.

I have to double check, but birds made the Parity cop claim there before coming clean in thread, which would mean that scum!Dunn could of silence them prior to them reveling the results of said claim. Scum!dunn would of also been able to recite a fake result list if he wanted as well, but choose to let the info go to the town.

Like I said, I need to check it again, but if it checks out, then I doubt dunn is scum.

Clovers full flavor is black backed kingfisher btw. Mine, as a reminder, is Donkey sheriff (my pfp)
In post 3042, HoldenGolden wrote:I've got a post baking in the oven, but I dont agree with Dunn is scum.

It would also mean he would have to be multitasking Roleblocker + neighborizer which is buffed with a flavor fractional kill switch since the neighbor PT soft confirms the elephant claim.

I'm not sure as this is my first role madness game, but I would imagine that's too many moving parts which the ability to visit 3 players potentially
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Alright let me ask this then. Why did you wait so long to claim fully? I feel like you just added the miller part because Birds was a cop and that made it so an invest on you would turn up bad.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:42 am

Post by April Ludgate »

i'll be around soon. making breakfast.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Ah, I did forget you townreading Dunn that's my bad. Were you not around a lot of day 5 or? Because you didn't commit to me or April, you just kinda let everyone vote Dunn and didn't defend him at all.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Holden if I'm scum can you tell me how the setup is even remotely balanced with a Strongman Oracle Ninja universal JOAT that also can change flavor, that can also take off the universal modifer and role block on even nights. Vs a ton of millers a few red hearings and the main power being a cop? Or, go through my iso since you think I'm scum and talk on why I do what I did in a scummy way? I know I don't beat you here, but I'd like you to anyway
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:48 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 3251, Clover Ebi wrote:Alright let me ask this then. Why did you wait so long to claim fully? I feel like you just added the miller part because Birds was a cop and that made it so an invest on you would turn up bad.
I claimed miller day 1 along with confused. Way before I would of made the suppose gambit.

Like I said when I claimed. I was interested in seeing if anybody would take the chance to claim the supposed missing KP on bingle. I doubt it would of work, but it worth the shot. That is why I purposely made it sound like somebody would have to be dumb to do it; to provoke the idea that scum could fakeclaim and be consider dumbtown
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3255, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 3251, Clover Ebi wrote:Alright let me ask this then. Why did you wait so long to claim fully? I feel like you just added the miller part because Birds was a cop and that made it so an invest on you would turn up bad.
I claimed miller day 1 along with confused. Way before I would of made the suppose gambit.

Like I said when I claimed. I was interested in seeing if anybody would take the chance to claim the supposed missing KP on bingle. I doubt it would of work, but it worth the shot. That is why I purposely made it sound like somebody would have to be dumb to do it; to provoke the idea that scum could fakeclaim and be consider dumbtown
You can see how great my memory is. But sure, I can buy the second point considering I did the same thing.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:51 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 3254, Clover Ebi wrote:Holden if I'm scum can you tell me how the setup is even remotely balanced with a Strongman Oracle Ninja universal JOAT that also can change flavor, that can also take off the universal modifer and role block on even nights. Vs a ton of millers a few red hearings and the main power being a cop? Or, go through my iso since you think I'm scum and talk on why I do what I did in a scummy way? I know I don't beat you here, but I'd like you to anyway
Gonna read clovers ISO a bit later today to be sure, but I think its him.
Multiple protection roles -> scum needing strongarm
Ninja -> counter to all of April's abilities
Oracle -> could be used to buddy town/spread misinformation.

You role can make sense both from negative utility town or scum powerhouse due to the other glaring holes. I would say claim wise, you are townier. Content wise, apirl is strong townie.

Why do you think you wont beat me considering apirl has voiced wanting to vote me?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:54 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Let's really make this intresting. You been defeative over me and you going into a 1v1 to where you keep saying you have no chance of beating me.

So tell me why April could be scum.

You gave a post where you said everything looks good at the beginning of the day. You choose to go basically 1v1 with me. Do you disagree with my ISO read so far on April?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Sure, you can make the argument that my JOAT comes from scum. But there's also a confirmed roleblocker/Flavor changer. With a chance of a commuter given the cop. Seens a bit of a stretch. You can't say content wise April is stronger than me when you haven't even read my iso. I don't think I'll beat you because this is my first lylo as town. You're really good at coming off as genuine as I've stated before. I simply think I'm the weakest in this f3. Not townist wise, but player wise.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Tbh flavor changer can just be somebody lying about their flavor.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3258, HoldenGolden wrote:Let's really make this intresting. You been defeative over me and you going into a 1v1 to where you keep saying you have no chance of beating me.

So tell me why April could be scum.

You gave a post where you said everything looks good at the beginning of the day. You choose to go basically 1v1 with me. Do you disagree with my ISO read so far on April?
I don't think it's me being defeative more so my confidence levels aren't as high as I would like them to be considering I was hard fooled by one of you, and if you take away my claim and the fact I could've got a ml off for free there's not a lot of strong points I can build for myself being super townie. Whoever has been changing flavor has been doing the mafia kills since night 1. For April to be scum that'd be risky right? If she's scum we know that scum has been wanting to deep wolf her all game, sure she has a track but being watched was a real possibility that seems risky.

If you want me to go read your April town case I can.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

It's impossible for me to be lying about my flavor if you look at my previous game and this one. I picked the exact same thing twice.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

My item in my first Krazy game was a kingfisher

so I picked the animal to be cheeky

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental_dwarf_kingfisher

See? Three colors 3 JOAT powers
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:15 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I feel like I had one of the strongest content this game, to be fair, Clover.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I know you do! :D
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

April are you here? I'm gonna vote Holden and if you're scum I rather just get it over with instead of waiting
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3266, Clover Ebi wrote:April are you here? I'm gonna vote Holden and if you're scum I rather just get it over with instead of waiting
Not that I think you are but you know what I mean
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:19 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Clover, your role does make sense to be a scum role.

I've also been making it obvious that I was leaning Holden lately, so I don't necessarily like the "woe is me, i dont beat you" attitude, but im chopping fruit right now, so i'm not paying attention too much.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:20 am

Post by April Ludgate »

i'm here, but I'm not here. i'm probably not voting for a little while, tbh.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Is that the way you guys are taking my points about myself? Because that's not what I'm trying to do it all. But I suppose it's hard to tell via text on mafiascum
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Apologies, that wasn't what I was trying to do. I was mostly trying to point out the fact that on the bare base of playerskill I think both of you beat me.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Anyway, April feel free to post a dot or vote if you're around but

VOTE: Holden
April Ludgate
April Ludgate