she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Isis »

It is now night 3. Please submit night actions by:
(expired on 2020-06-23 21:59:59)

And also, please submit fast night requests.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Isis »

Hoctac realizes he has a halo and the assistance of hellfire and decides it makes little sense for
not
be a god and a devil. It just makes too much sense.
He rapidly begins collecting all the Devil and God cards he can find, because he also wants to be a duelmaster.
Hoctac does not believe in his own limits.
Spoiler:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Isis »

As Juryo and shiki solve puzzles together, it starts to become fun, to practice and explore. Later, Titus shows up, and starts making up different puzzles, for fun, and everyone tries their hand at solving them. She keeps the stakes low - a piece of candy or a sniff at one of her clovers. For the moment, they enjoy camaraderie and peace, and Titus is interested by Juryo's slightly different approach to making puzzles. Whenever someone solved a puzzle, Titus's pact magic dispensed its reward, and it was a joy for her to do so.

Titus got so involved with it, she got tired. She needed a nap. The other monsters were fine, but she had racked her brain so hard making up fun puzzles that she needed a rest. She laid down on a park bench, using one of her clovers as a pillow.

Unfortunately, Titus was a half-lucid dreamer, and a sleep talker, and her pact magic wasn't always in check.

"Are you dreaming Titus?"

"No, I know I'm not dreaming because the brownie tastes good."

"Oh.. Titus, if I solve the next question you ask of me, do you agree to give me all of your magic stones?"

"
Mmm... sure.. but I don't have a question, so I don't have to worry."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

When Titus woke up several minutes later, there was no one close nearby. she felt woozy and like she needed another does from the machine. But when she reached for her stones, they were all gone. With horror she remembered that strange dream she'd had last night, and kept trying to remember the very end so she could tell the others, but the more she began to fade back into a little girl, the more the memories faded.
When she was back to the way she'd been in the morning, she decided to walk on home, and not upset any of the others.

Titus has been factionally eliminated. She was
town.
Last edited by Isis on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.0Hoctac-----------
Dunnstral--------
shiki--------------

Not voting (3): Hoctac, Dunnstral, shiki,
Lynching deadline:(expired on 2020-06-29 11:59:59)

Replacement and aliases reference

PINNED:

ImageImageImage Elena Fisher
ImageImage ImageGeorgeBailey

Image + Image !
"Well, I..."
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Pigman »

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Isis »

As Juryo honors Pigman's parting wish by continuing to spend time with the transformed children, he chooses to use his empowered disguising ability to take the form of a demon wind princess. He's not sure he will make it until sundown, but he'll be able to tell Pigman stories about ruining everyone's hairdo with breezes.
Last edited by Isis on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What's up fellas
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Hoctac »

I'm not only a demon, but also a God now. Fear me.

not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Happy birthday, Dunny! What're your initial thoughts? Me or shiki?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 727, Isis wrote:
"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"
shiki is a huge fan of knock knock jokes. I think this confirms her as scum?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by shiki »

could you each please walk me through the beginning of day three from your perspectives? i have spent the last hour and a half or so looking over the game and the more i stare at that the more both of your reactions feel like they come from scum.
In post 662, Hoctac wrote:I'm afraid I still don't completely understand. Are you saying it's an ability that the IC can choose to activate at any time to reveal themselves as town?

As far as I can understand, what you've said indicates the IC should've triggered a moderator announcement immediately, since the IC will always simultaneously have the ability and be town-aligned.
like here it seems like hoctic understands what isis said but is willfully ignoring it in order to continue to oversell his confusion.
In post 665, Dunnstral wrote:Because it provides 2 clears over 1? Mafia have to ch oose to clear 2 people over Town choosing to clear 1 person. Makes sense to me.

With that said, I'm not sure why nobody is revealed right now. I too must be missing something, I reread the god bonus too
and dunnstral's entire line feels like it was constructed in advance to cover his knowledge of what happened. like he noticed the discrepancy and used it as part of his plan. one problem with this might be that dunnstral would have possibly asked isis about it and then this:
In post 669, Isis wrote:
NK cheat sheet wasn't meant to to have force-of-rules, but I forgot that at some point somehow, so the effect given was that from the cheat sheet, instead of
1 public cop.
probably would have been prevented?

outside of this i think it is most likely hoctic-town dunnstral-mafia. i really don't think scum!hoctic takes such an icky angle on me when he could have used meta to make a similar point. it's probably icky of me to townread an icky angle but i have seen something similar in a handful of games and each time it has come from town.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Hoctac »

I couldn't comprehend what Isis actually meant. I got what she was
technically
saying, but I wasn't able to draw the right conclusion because the possibility scum could make themselves IC didn't even cross my mind until you two brought it up.

What's the icky angle you speak of?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 736, Hoctac wrote:What's the icky angle you speak of?
In post 511, Hoctac wrote:Hmm, I can give you a word to show why I think your play is relatively scum-indicative in this particular game regardless:

elituni
i think you would have simply stuck to meta here instead of spelling it out if you were mafia. maybe i'm wrong but i thought that at the time and i think it now. it also felt like there was an element of won't get fooled again to it.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 304, Chemist1422 wrote:Elements what are your non-mechanical takes rn
In post 315, Chemist1422 wrote:how about we lynch the scummy people instead of random mech stuff

elements what are your reads
In post 320, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 316, Elements wrote:
In post 307, Elements wrote:titus is town
Why are you questioning me so much?
VOTE: chemist
what
In post 325, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 321, Elements wrote:
In post 320, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 316, Elements wrote:
In post 307, Elements wrote:titus is town
Why are you questioning me so much?
VOTE: chemist
what
you asked about my non mech takes and I told you I don't rlly have any except titus is town. Then you ask me again. that's all you've done. haven't said any of your own take or asked anyone else theirs. Just me. Yes this is from just 2 of your posts but it shows you exist and have read the game enough to comment on current affairs. I think my vote is perfectly valid. Which is very surprising for me.
wait

oh I already asked that LOL im dumb
In post 326, Chemist1422 wrote:i should probably just stop
This sequence of posts looked scummy from Misty, but it doesn't read like theatre to me. These were Misty's last posts before he replaced out, even.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 468, Dunnstral wrote:Dang, Elena died and I was townreading her :?

Note: I'm not the mafia
What were you implying here? Do usually townread Elena and then nightkill her as scum?
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 739, Hoctac wrote:
In post 468, Dunnstral wrote:Dang, Elena died and I was townreading her :?

Note: I'm not the mafia
What were you implying here? Do usually townread Elena and then nightkill her as scum?
No, as scum I usually scumread her
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 737, shiki wrote:
In post 736, Hoctac wrote:What's the icky angle you speak of?
In post 511, Hoctac wrote:Hmm, I can give you a word to show why I think your play is relatively scum-indicative in this particular game regardless:

elituni
i think you would have simply stuck to meta here instead of spelling it out if you were mafia. maybe i'm wrong but i thought that at the time and i think it now. it also felt like there was an element of won't get fooled again to it.
This is lame reasoning
In post 735, shiki wrote:could you each please walk me through the beginning of day three from your perspectives? i have spent the last hour and a half or so looking over the game and the more i stare at that the more both of your reactions feel like they come from scum.
In post 662, Hoctac wrote:I'm afraid I still don't completely understand. Are you saying it's an ability that the IC can choose to activate at any time to reveal themselves as town?

As far as I can understand, what you've said indicates the IC should've triggered a moderator announcement immediately, since the IC will always simultaneously have the ability and be town-aligned.
like here it seems like hoctic understands what isis said but is willfully ignoring it in order to continue to oversell his confusion.
In post 665, Dunnstral wrote:Because it provides 2 clears over 1? Mafia have to ch oose to clear 2 people over Town choosing to clear 1 person. Makes sense to me.

With that said, I'm not sure why nobody is revealed right now. I too must be missing something, I reread the god bonus too
and dunnstral's entire line feels like it was constructed in advance to cover his knowledge of what happened. like he noticed the discrepancy and used it as part of his plan. one problem with this might be that dunnstral would have possibly asked isis about it and then this:
In post 669, Isis wrote:
NK cheat sheet wasn't meant to to have force-of-rules, but I forgot that at some point somehow, so the effect given was that from the cheat sheet, instead of
1 public cop.
probably would have been prevented?

outside of this i think it is most likely hoctic-town dunnstral-mafia. i really don't think scum!hoctic takes such an icky angle on me when he could have used meta to make a similar point. it's probably icky of me to townread an icky angle but i have seen something similar in a handful of games and each time it has come from town.
Are you sure you don't need to attack our posts preemptively because you had no such reaction?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 738, Hoctac wrote:This sequence of posts looked scummy from Misty, but it doesn't read like theatre to me. These were Misty's last posts before he replaced out, even.
Does your opinion change if you know that if Shiki is scum, mafia can't talk in their pt during the day?
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 742, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 738, Hoctac wrote:This sequence of posts looked scummy from Misty, but it doesn't read like theatre to me. These were Misty's last posts before he replaced out, even.
Does your opinion change if you know that if Shiki is scum, mafia can't talk in their pt during the day?
No, why should it? Are you suggesting scum usually plan out their interactions in their PT? Ele/Misty are certainly not people I think that would.
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think not having the pt open, meaning they wouldn't be able to talk to each other, would lead to more genuine interactions in thread

I think it could easily be theatre, especially since that vote wasn't high value
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Hoctac »

Could you go over your progression on shiki and I this game?

You've been thinking shiki was town for most of the game, and I don't remember you giving a stance on me. Do you now lean shiki as scum over me, and if so, why?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 741, Dunnstral wrote:Are you sure you don't need to attack our posts preemptively because you had no such reaction?
i checked the game quick when i received the daystart email and the thread was still locked so i assumed an announcement was still to come. when i was able to sit down to the game i read the day so far and made post .
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 263, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1, Isis wrote:If the cards do not share a type: they'll never share a color, instead receive this bonus: all cards with the same color as those two cards are public cop'd.
I quoted post 1, and not the nk cheat sheet at the top of the page, to point this out.

So the question is... how far in advance did I plan for this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 554, shiki wrote:UNVOTE:
Why did you unvote here?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 745, Hoctac wrote:and I don't remember you giving a stance on me.
Much of your posting has been nai in my eyes, while you were messing around with nicknames you failed to notice that Elements was talking about Public cops twice, and then sheeped a vote on Doctor Pepsi that was made using the same analysis you supposedly didn't read

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”