Song Contest - BOTB 8 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Davsto »

The argument is dumb, yet you participate in it. Curious! I am very intelligent.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 am

Post by PJ. »

Dumb arguments are literally the number 1 reason to engage with the song contest thread.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:08 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 124, PJ. wrote:I just don't know what we are arguing about, to be perfectly honest. Is Prana just whining that he can't use fake countries? How does using fake countries add anything to this? Are we getting rid of countries all together? That seems inherently less interesting. Do people want anonymity? Then every single person needs to stop posting their thoughts on songs which would literally take away the only engagement this thread gets outside of dumb arguments.
I responded to a thing posted last contest, it got brought here.

I didn't start it on either occasion. I responded to the original query for comments.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:15 am

Post by PJ. »

Ok, so tool wants to make it easier for himself by making a scroll instead of having a type-in he has to police. The counter argument is why police? And a different unrelated argument is that countries are stupid so...???
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Cyril »

Belgium – Yeah I think the reason Bastille never sustained their popularity was because nothing else they’ve ever made had as much of a hook to it as Pompeii, which, fair. This is enjoyable but it’s a bit repetitive and not particularly special. EehhHH. (DECENT)

Germany – Probably on record that anything remotely industrial is an instant turn-off for me and YEP that’s still true. S H R U G

Armenia – Honestly I’ve listened to this song in particular so many times over the last decade that I’m not sure I’m even qualified to judge it. I’m skipping it for now ‘cause like, I know it. It’s okay. (GREAT)

Sudan – This felt like three minutes of cluttered noise mixed with lots and lots and lots of stereotypes from what I could make out. Not quite sure how insensitive this is but it’s definitely at least some degree of insensitive.

Italy – Considering that this is the best billboard hit in the US of the last decade or so I am not going to complain about it being here. I’m skipping it for now ‘cause, again, I know it lol. (GREAT)

Taiwan – On the list of “artists I’ve heard the buzz about but haven’t really checked out for myself” and I didn’t really have any expectations but, I liked it well enough. Got louder than I was expecting from the start. (DECENT)

Scotland – Kind of in the same vein as that Arctic Monkeys song from earlier in that I don’t necessarily mind it but god there’s just not really much appeal here. Felt way longer than it was ‘cause it felt like it was repeating the same musical ideas over and over endlessly too. (MEDIOCRE)

Belarus – Matthew Good? More like Matthew Not Available In My Country. Haha. Zing. I started listening to this and then I guess I spaced out until towards the end or something and I don’t know if that speaks to me finding the song uninteresting or if it just means I’m hella tired. (AVERAGE)

getting the impression that this is definitely way too much song contest considering i still have another 7 to go tomorrow
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Korean artist releases album with decolonial and anti-orientalist messaging + reclamation
Cyril: "this is definitely offensive"
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Cyril »

it's cute that you think i actually put time and effort into my comments & research all the artists and whatever else
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'm not going to read that post but its definitely insensitive.

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by McMenno »

take the L dude
mafiascum is on life support
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

"lots and lots of stereotypes." kinda like calling all Asian music "anime music", right? 2 for 2 on the racism from cyril. :clown:
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Its not like im expecting u to be diving into research of the context. nor am i interested in having like a Discussion with you about it. I am just simply calling you out on something misinformed you presumed about a Korean artist and introducing the context to the thread. that's the extent of the conversation i'm interested in having.

--implosion
provided
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Cyril »

if that's all you wanted to say it was framed pretty damn aggressively then
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Am i not allowed to be frustrated? Am i not allowed to take a frustrated tone? Especially when something like that happened in the last contest too?

--implosion
provided
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Thanks for the context, Errant, I might have missed it otherwise -- I can't understand most of the lyrics in the song and don't usually look them up

edit: though in this case, they are in the video description now that i've looked
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Cyril »

also tbh when I wrote that comment I misread lim kim as lil kim somehow and am only just now realizing it. Oh
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 117, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 116, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Also I would like to propose a rule to prevent identity-guessing: Players may not choose the same country they applied as in the previous 5 contests.
Nah, some people like to stay as the same country for long periods of time.

Taking away things people like is a bad idea.

Anything that doesn't add to the contest is bad.
This. Song Contest 4 really sucked for me. PEG can go suck it.

In all serious though, this is a bad idea. I don't care if people know that I exclusively enter Scotland. Im usually unlikely to win regardless just from a "I listen to shitty mainstream songs" and depending on who else enters some shitty screamo thing will win or a girl with a guitar and a breathy voice will.

I also think there was a point early on when the country was going to represent the artist but we never got anywhere with that.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Equinox »

This is not to defend Cyril because that was certainly a way to respond to Errantparabola's frustration in the context of global protests against racism (and comments in a previous Contest). I'm just making a note here because, judging from reactions here and elsewhere, I suspect that the song is one of those things where we recognize it immediately for what it is regardless of familiarity with the artist because it's a shared reality while others take a while to catch the meaning because they don't have the lived context, so it looks like a bunch of stereotypes if examined superficially.

But yeah, that song resonated with me and thank you (whoever Sudan is) for entering it.
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Cyril »

Norway – June 2020: Not a good time to be Lana Del Rey, innit. Being mostly only familiar with her most recent album this is basically just the exact same thing except it’s more symphonic/maybe a little gothic. It’s… fine but lacking in surprises and I usually find her music a bit dry. I enjoy it well enough but it’s not gonna stick with me. (DECENT)

Djibouti – Well now this is just a slightly more technical/melodic version of Periphery if it’s gonna have the same djenty lean and the Actual Vocalist of Periphery. That’s fine though. Periphery are better when they’re more melodic and I like Sotelo’s voice more than a lot of similarly whiny djent/-core singers. (DECENT)

Hungary – Nice groove to this but that’s about all it has for me. The instrumental is pretty repetitive though and since I can’t understand the lyrics there’s nnnnot much really here for me though. I didn’t “dislike” it I guess but I don’t think I need to relisten to it. (AVERAGE)

Denmark – I get to be in a weird place where I have to provide commentary on a band I previously submitted, interesting. Like I said I prefer The Unforgiving Tide over this but this probably will do better in this contest than that would so yeah fair. Never was able to get as into their subsequent albums as much though. (GOOD)

Mexico – God if this is “best quality” then I’m scared of what worse qualities sound like, I feel like this sounds a bit muddy here and I can tell it was intentional too, they’re trying to play to a style and all. I did listen to this album back in 2015 when it was the new hot thing and didn’t get it at all but I don’t remember this one at all. It sure is a Ghost song. Actually surprisingly weak hook for them if I’m being honest. It’s still kinda fun but like, in an understated/less interesting way than I’d expect from them. (DECENT)

Argentina – That transition out of the orchestral intro to the proper power metal I was waiting for sure was rough, god. That intro made me think this was gonna be a bit more theatrical than usual for the genre but no not really. There’s some good lead guitar work and it’s got a solid hook but other than that it’s pretty much standard power metal fare which is to say… the junk food of metal. Enjoyable enough, but not too memorable or diverse and too much of it makes you sick of it quickly. This particular song is probably the second best of this set so far, though. (DECENT)

Portugal – And finally we come to an end… with a super short track apparently. This is alright enough but the only element of this that really gives it much flavor – those synths – are something I’m really not fond of. This also feels like it’s going to be a hell of an earworm though, that’s a real sticky hook. Hmm. (DECENT)

not sure if i'm feeling really generous tonight or if this batch just was above average in general
enough decent to good songs this contest to fill my entire ballot with but i'll probably revisit some of the averages anyways
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Vi »

I've finished my second pass. This contest was hugenormous and I don't feel like the quality of the entries made up for it tbh.

Spoiler: Entries that were in contention - SAFE FOR HEDGEHOGS
ARGENTINA -- GALNERYUS {ANGEL OF SALVATION}
-- I wish I could have as much fun doing anything as the electric guitar soloist does working that axe.

AZERBAIJAN -- Within Temptation {The Reckoning feat. Jacoby Shaddix}
-- This may be a minority opinion born from not listening to the radio growing up, but I appreciate some properly intense butt rock.

BELGIUM -- Bastille {Things We Lost In The Fire}
-- In a contest full of pop songs, this one's my favorite.

COTE D'IVOIRE -- Dirt Poor Robins {Leviathan}
-- The funk has been brought. This is put together well and flows smoothly. Very much a vibe song and I vibe this.

DENMARK -- OWEL {Death in the Snow}
-- I liked this better on the second listen. It's good background ambience.

DJIBOUTI -- Jason Richardson & Luke Holland {Retrograde ft. Spencer Sotelo}
-- It has a bunch of things I usually give points to. It doesn't seem like it has a lot of variety in chords but the ones it uses make for a good mood IMO.

GREECE -- Meg Myers {Adelaide}
- I like the style this has. Good lyrics. It's this high for how straightforward it is.

ICELAND -- Foxy Shazam {Killin' It}
-- Fabulosity has entered the building! It has a good drive, and while this isn't my usual vocal style, it's fun, and that means points from me.

IRAN -- Mae {Night/Day}
-- It's okay. Sounds euphonic enough. I appreciate how the beat and structure keep the listener off-balance.

NICARAGUA -- Owen Pallett {The Great Elsewhere}
-- I appreciate the sound effects. It ends so strongly.

NORWAY -- Lana Del Rey {Young and Beautiful}
-- This is me being a sucker for the orchestral backing. The mood hits my favoritism.

PANAMA -- My Chemical Romance {Na Na Na}
-- This is... kinda dumb, ngl. Still, I can do dumb.

SCOTLAND -- Kasabian {Ill Ray}
-- This is the appropriate level of percussion and bass. This is not really my style but the attitude sort of translates to me.

SOUTH KOREA -- 원어스 {개와 늑대의 시간}
-- This is better than your average boy band owing to its vocal range.

TAIWAN -- Mitski {Your Best American Girl}
-- This is very much a lyrics song, and I respect them. Puberty 2 seems like the best hellish album name in the Contest.

USA -- SycAmour {The Measure}
-- Hah, I should have expected 1:36. I'm reminded of why this band got my 12 in SC140.

somehow this list is actually half of the entries
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Vi »

and for non-small-mammals

Spoiler: NOT SAFE FOR HEDGEHOGS -- This took so long to get through 4srs though
|
|
===TIER: POINTS!

(12) ARGENTINA -- GALNERYUS {ANGEL OF SALVATION}
-- That was quite a shift. :? This is by far the entry I'm most excited about. I wish I could have as much fun doing anything as the electric guitar soloist does working that axe.

(10) COTE D'IVOIRE -- Dirt Poor Robins {Leviathan}
-- Here comes the funk.
I would rather have something with a harder edge,
but this is put together well and flows smoothly. Very much a vibe song and I vibe this. (in re: strikeout - this was a bad opinion, nvm, this song is completely fine as is)

===TIER: POINTS

(8) BELGIUM -- Bastille {Things We Lost In The Fire}
-- In a contest full of pop songs, this one's my favorite. I don't think I'd rate this higher in an ordinary contest.

(7) ICELAND -- Foxy Shazam {Killin' It}
-- Fabulosity has entered the building! It has a good drive, and while this isn't my usual vocal style, it's fun, and that means points from me.

(6) SOUTH KOREA -- 원어스 {개와 늑대의 시간}
-- This is better than your average boy band owing to its vocal range but I think I've finally reached the point where I've heard enough creative K-pop that my mind isn't being blown. It occurs to me that in terms of badbutt I feel like I would rather listen to some Sonic the Hedgehog vocals. There's no way I'm going to give heavy points to lyrics like "bing, bing bing
bing
bing - bing"... is what I
want
to say, but here we are. C'mon people. Excepting the IU entry from the previous contest, it seems like K-pop entries always seem to get 4-6 points from me...

(5) GREECE -- Meg Myers {Adelaide}
-- I like the style this has. Good lyrics. It's this high for how straightforward it is and would be higher if it were more so.

(4) AZERBAIJAN -- Within Temptation {The Reckoning feat. Jacoby Shaddix}
-- This may be a minority opinion born from not listening to the radio growing up, but I appreciate some properly intense butt rock. It's probably too heavy on the ibex screaming though.

(3) IRAN -- Mae {Night/Day}
-- It's okay. Sounds euphonic enough. I appreciate how the beat and structure keep the listener off-balance.

===TIER: POINTS?

(2) USA -- SycAmour {The Measure}
-- Hah, I should have expected 1:36. I'm reminded of why this band got my 12 in SC140 - I'm still not a convert to post-hardcore but these people weave in enough other influences that there's something for me. Actually pretty pretentious.

(1) DJIBOUTI -- Jason Richardson & Luke Holland {Retrograde ft. Spencer Sotelo}
-- A mainstream Djibouti entry. It has a bunch of things I usually give points to - in fact I would give this middling points in an average contest - but the impression I get from this is that it's a little unfocused and repetitive. It doesn't seem like it has a lot of variety in chords but the ones it uses make for a good mood IMO.

NORWAY -- Lana Del Rey {Young and Beautiful}
-- This is me being a sucker for the orchestral backing. It's not a very adventurous song in terms of the vocals, but the mood hits my favoritism. I thought I got the point of this 45 seconds before it ended.

PANAMA -- My Chemical Romance {Na Na Na}
-- Who is this video trying to appeal to? This is... kinda dumb, ngl. Still, I can do dumb. There's probably a place for this.

SCOTLAND -- Kasabian {Ill Ray}
-- This is the appropriate level of percussion and bass. This is not really my style but the attitude sort of translates to me.

DENMARK -- OWEL {Death in the Snow}
-- I liked this better on the second listen. It's good background ambience.

NICARAGUA -- Owen Pallett {The Great Elsewhere}
-- I appreciate the sound effects. It just kind of drifts aimlessly and it takes way too long for it to get somewhere interesting. It ends so strongly, and yet it takes so long to get there :(

TAIWAN -- Mitski {Your Best American Girl}
-- This is very much a lyrics song, and I respect them. The song itself is muddy and mostly just okay. Puberty 2 seems like the best hellish album name in the Contest.

===TIER: NO POINTS

GABON -- Clean Bandit {Solo (ft. Demi Lovato)}
-- What the heck is that volume effect. Don't treat that vase like that :< Not sure how much this is intended to appeal to the male gaze. This chorus is really, really cheesy. There's too much autotune in this for me to get into, and I feel like I mostly like this ironically. quack quack quack

PORTUGAL -- Ricky Montgomery {Cabo}
-- Standard Portugal entry. This is not my preferred artist in the Portugal lineup.

BELARUS -- Matthew Good {A Silent Army In The Trees}
-- Standard Belarus entry.

AUSTRALIA -- Arctic Monkeys {R U Mine?}
-- Generic rock music.

ITALY -- Sia {Chandelier}
-- Things do not appear to be all right. The autotune is distracting, but Sia knows how to do soaring choruses, and that's this entry's strongest point.

===TIER: NO POINTS. (I'm reaching the point where I piss off a lot of people who used to like me :( )

ARMENIA -- Sigur Ros {(Untitled)}
-- I can't say I'm into minimalism, and not six and a half minutes of it.

EGYPT -- Hop Along {Sister Cities}
-- I don't think I could hear her abuse her poor vocal cords for much longer. I kind of mind this. Might be better if the lyrics are present.

GERMANY -- Depeche Mode {Wrong}
-- Not sure if meme song. There's only so much wrongness I can take in one song, and listening to this gives me the same vibes as being attacked with a hammer.

eSWATINI -- Mumford & Sons {White Blank Page}
-- True story: My manager, who's in his 50s, taunts one of the other managers (closer to my age) for his preference for this band and Modest Mouse. I'm not nearly as much of a live-jazz hipster as him but on this point I'm going to agree with him. Those sustained high notes are all obnoxious and don't need to be repeated every time. This style almost seems more hillbilly than actual hillbilly. It has its moments but I'm not convinced the rest of the song is worth it.

CANADA -- Camille {Seeds}
-- It's okay. I get the impression this song is about seeds, rather aggressively so. I don't think I've done enough drugs to appreciate this.

BHUTAN -- トクマルシューゴ {parachute}
-- This is far outside all the other entries... but I'm not sure if that's a good thing here. It's okay, but it's not really anything that's grabbing me.

SPAIN -- Patrick Wolf {Accident & Emergency}
-- This wins the "what did I just watch" award. This kind of happened, but with distinction.

HUNGARY -- AnnenMayKantereit {Hurra die Welt geht unter}
-- I literally asked if this was Gansta's Paradise at 0:42. This is very much something that only really lands if you understand the lyrics, I think. Without that, the vocals come across as very harsh for four minutes.

===TIER: NO

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC -- King Crimson {Fallen Angel}
-- The vocals are incredibly British. While I appreciate the oboe feature this just kind of plods along and provides generic rock background music to me. There's a lot of blatting in the background and after so many minutes it gets tiring and borderline harmful.

===TIER: N/A

SUDAN -- LIM KIM {YELLOW}
-- I was not ready for this. From what the comments are saying, it's fairly close to my original impression - dirrty "oriental" rap more heavily inspired by America than any single other nation - but flipped on its head and done with pointed deliberation. I still don't think I'm ready for this. It makes me uncomfortable in more ways than I would like to discuss here. Perhaps that's the point. I kind of want to stare at a blank wall now.

Divorcing it from the message, in terms of the music itself I didn't like it.

MEXICO -- Ghost {Zenith}
-- I suggested "that
other
Ghost" in SC139, Ffish submitted it, and he won. Given how many contests I've won so far (i.e. not just zero but not particularly close) it's bothered me ever since.

Although truthfully if I was trying to win I would have submitted Square Hammer or Rats. Still, my entry, my mood music. Y'all don't need more pop music in this contest anyway.

Answering Cyril - it was a bonus track associated with Meliora. W.R.T. quality I don't know what you're expecting from vinyl; some of the uploads seem to have been taken down and the other ones currently on offer really are much worse.

Mexico because it's the home of Santa Muerte.
Last edited by Vi on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Okay, I guess I can retire now :P
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Cyril »

the rare contest where i actually had to cut back songs i genuinely wanted to give decent points to (not just rabble that would get 1 or 2 points in the average contest)
sorry to literally everything i rated average but i didn't even revisit any of them, just skimmed over all the song names and all of them made me went "eehhHHH that one okay nah"
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm going to have to set a day aside to do this methinks.

So many songs, I'm very excited for it!

Oh, and @Equinox, when I do listen to the songs, ai always open every song simultaneously in new tabs, with 2-3 MS tabs open, the survey tab open, facebook open, and usually other youtube videos loaded as well so I can take breaks from the focus of listening to everything without having to move from my chair and potentially lise my comfort spot!

I thought you'd enjoy a bit of a puzzlement at my computing capabilities XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:47 am

Post by PJ. »

I should probably start this
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 148, PJ. wrote:I should probably start this
+1 but I'm a professional procrastinator so eh...
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk

Return to “General Discussion”