Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1984, LuckyLuciano wrote:Has Norwegian played with you and Titus at the same time before?
Not sure. I can't remember.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:11 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2025, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1984, LuckyLuciano wrote:Has Norwegian played with you and Titus at the same time before?
Not sure. I can't remember.
Yet you are making arguments about how players would perceive Titus' historical tendency to read you. LOL.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1988, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 1938, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Time for the good old LYLO paranoia to set in. I would most likely vote LL here, but i can’t completely deny the possibility of A50 having tried to pocket me either.
"Hey guys, I'm going to keep my options open and proceed to shade both players and try to instigate both players to shade each other."
You also use big words more often. I don't see "shade" here. The guys is stating facts, he only has two options, and he's leaning one way over the other. That's it.

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:15 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Dude, just hammer me. It's so obvious that you are going to vote me. Why are you even dragging out this game if you have no intention of actually sorting out our alignments? You want me to be wrong, you are going to vote me, you are going to justify the vote with "I'd rather lose to Norwegian than Lucky", and then in post game you are going to blame me. Let's start working our way through the steps.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:17 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'm the super WIFOM addicted scumlord who hard stalled a "fuck-it" lynch on the player I thought was doctor so that I could later use that for towncred.
That
is apparently what makes the
most sense.
I can't argue with that sort of confbias.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah it's obvious you've given up.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2001, LuckyLuciano wrote:Was my slot online during EoD?
I dunno. I wasn't even in the game yet. It was the right play for SCUM though NOT to be online then (or to be online under another alt.. watching silently)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My first priority post-game is going to be reading deadchats reaction to Jackson's hilarious slip.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

You know what you also weren't in the game for? The gamestate D2. Your catchup had no mention of timestamps or how infrequent posting had gotten from almost every slot. I don't blame you for not realizing how obvtown I am because you weren't actually there to experience how I was the only player in the fucking game trying to generate content from every slot while the consensus was "Eh, we'll do nothing until the deadline and then flashwagon again... Oh hey, Titus wants to eliminate the lurker? Fuck it, Titus said so, let's do it!"
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:27 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2030, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah it's obvious you've given up.
I mean, yeah. Nothing A50 has done today indicates that he actually cares to sort us. It's clear he wants me to lose more than he wants to win.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:29 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Someone play chess with me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2003, LuckyLuciano wrote:Hey A50, remember that analysis you thought I was too new to make? That based on wagon dynamics one of Cakez / Nahdia had to be scum? Now that you know that I'm not too new to mafia to be able to make that sort of claim, do you really think I set up that analysis and continually asked people for their opinions on it if Nahdia was my last partner?
Yeah, and I also remember you wanted to abandon the game.

I also quick ISO'd you and came up with some intersting quotes:
In post 1606, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'd rather lynch between slots that can be either SK or Mafia. That rules out Fwog today (SK Only), and make me hesitant on Manatee (D1 wagon dynamics make me think he's likely not mafia). I'm most willing to lynch between {A50, Cakez, DEB}.
DEB is in your 3-players pool. 1 in 3 rule applies/
In post 1479, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 1477, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@LuckyLuciano

Who is the SK if it's not you LuckyLuciano?
My current guess on gamesolve is scum is {Cakez, Norwegian} and SK is between {Fwog, Bake, Manatee}. I think Manatee is ruled out from mafia based on the D1 wagons. I think Fwog is ruled out based on my inference of Ranger's N1 investigation. Baked could be swapped with Cakez between the two pools, but I don't think that makes much of a difference. I've held 1 of {Cakez, Nahdia} to be mafia all game.
You put DEB on the SK pool, but you wanted to eliminate those who could be Mafia or SK
In post 1610, LuckyLuciano wrote:EE probably falls within the group that could be either mafia or SK. I'm still sold on one of Cakez / DEB being mafia, and A50 doesn't feel town to me, so I prefer looking in the direction of those three. I'd probably compromise on an EE vote, but I feel like I'm only saying that because I'm ready for this game to be over.
So now you are back to DEB being Mafia, but would compromise on Norwee as well..
In post 1658, LuckyLuciano wrote:The flips pretty much confirm A50 as the final mafia. If he's town, then mafia chose to double bus Drew over eliminating Manatee, who we now know is town, D1. It also explains why Nahdia's WIM drastically dropped after the Drew elimination. She was playing the game solo. I don't think she'd be so demotivated if the two main wagons {Wake, Cakez}, were both town. Instead she had a wagon on her teammate, and a wagon on town that was painted such that if he's town, she's gotta be scum.

So who is SK between Fwog (JV) and Norwegian? I'm going to look back into Cakez's case against Norwegian in a bit.
And then I was confirmed Mafia via flips. You even said it yourself: It's unlikely Mafia chose to double bus Drew over eliminating Manatee. But this is exactly what you say happened if you think Norwee is the last Scum.

Like, your thought are all over the place, you're throwing shit on the fan and letting it distribute it equally on almost everyone. You're saying one thing and the exact opposite at the same time. You're trying to justify what you are pushing/selling at any given time without looking back at what you had said earlier or considering what you would do next. In short, you live in the moment.

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Yep, my thoughts are scattered when I'm not mentally engaged with the game. Go figure.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:44 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Also, lmfao quoting me saying that Baked could be swapped with Cakez in either pool and acting like I said Baked could only be SK. Legit if you read what I said you logically conclude that I cold {Norwegian, DEB} = scum, {Fwog} = SK as a possible solve.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:45 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2036, Almost50 wrote:Baked could be swapped with Cakez between the two pools
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You aren't even trying to solve. You are pretending to solve.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:46 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

^That quote should be attributed to me, I highlight quoted so it misattributed.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:48 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Let's play a game. It's 7:48am where I am. Since A50 is just dragging on the game needlessly when he knows he's already decided where he is going to vote, I will be self-hammering at noon. That is 4 hours and 12 minutes from now. I will be around in the meantime if he actually wants to put forth a genuine effort, but I'm not going to entertain him egostroking a disingenuous attempt to solve. Is that enough time for you A50?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your blatant AtE is hilarious. You're not gonna do it.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:49 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

You don't know me very well.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK... for better or worse, I think it's time to end the game.

VOTE: LL

GGA, and well played Norwee, no matter what your true alignment is.

@Titus: If I'm wrong I am wrong. You saw how it went. I don't think YOU would have approved of that baked vote on Norwee without any discussion or case. (You in my place, as in you NOT being the IC)

P-edit: It's all over now. You can say all you want in the post-game discussion.

O-edit 2: THAT'S IT. NO TOWNIE WOULD EVER BRING UP A SELF-HAMMER IN ELO. Also the hyper posting is a sign of nervousness and despair. That's the last nail in your coffin (although I was apparently decided already)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2042, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your blatant AtE is hilarious. You're not gonna do it.
In post 2043, LuckyLuciano wrote:You don't know me very well.
^Yeah, because town replies like this. :lol:

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:50 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'm town. LOL
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GG A50.
That scum was soooo annoying.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:52 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Ngl, not ruling out A50 scum yet. Simply because he
would
string us along if we crossvote.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Honestly, if the cards were shown to me just before I voted I wouldn't have changed my mind. This was a horrible shit fest. my man. This is page 1 of "How to lose a game in Elo"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”