she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 149, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 145, skitter30 wrote:
In post 127, Clover Ebi wrote:How do I say this properly...

Lilith I looked at your back and forth with Dunn and I think you're a bit tunneled/focused on him too much. Like, if Dunn is scum I doubt a lot of the reasons you're calling him scum went through his head and was an action he decided to consciously take as scum. That's just, so much early game when really it isn't needed at all.
am i tunneled/focused on dunn too much?
I looked at your iso again and it seems very reasonable/open. You're talking to others and taking other angles that don't involve Dunn. I don't think you're tunneled atm.
@Midway Wah? Huh? I just like the emojis! :(
Clover, can you point out which skitter posts you read that included "talking to others and taking other angles that didn't involve dunn" up to this point? And then also explain why you didn't count anything I said about votato? I think I interacted with votato a similar amount and with the same "anger" or attitude or whatever you want to call it as I did with Dunn, so what was it about my interactions with votato vs my interactions with Dunn that felt different to you such that you felt like I was tunneling Dunn but not votato?

I feel like with this post and your next that you were trying to retroactively justify why you called me out and not skitter for "tunneling" dunn.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 138, midwaybear wrote:beeboy can be town for now(not really sure why)
midway, did you ever elaborate on your beeboy read and why you think he's town? has he done anything that pushes you in one direction or the other since you initially said this?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 158, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Wow, sorry I'm so late to the party guys. This game is moving fast. I don't like Beeboy's entrance at all. It seems to try and derail the momentum building on Dunn, before swinging into to defend him when he starts posting content. What's up with that? Why did you want people to say hi so much?

VOTE: Beeboy
This post feels kinda disjointed in relation to the gamestate, and I think might have been an attempt to swing attention away from the me/dunn/votato/skitter stuff going on - which I could see either as trying to derail a wagon on a buddy or like.. trying to derail the reads that the four of us were developing there.

Tux, what was your Dunn read when you posted this?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 160, votato wrote:and is that really your only take away from what has been an eventful 7 pages?
did you ever explain what exactly I said that was "stirring up both sides" of the Dunn wagon?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by votato »

im super skeptical of lilith, but at the same time pushing tux at this point feels really out there to do as scum?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by votato »

In post 403, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 160, votato wrote:and is that really your only take away from what has been an eventful 7 pages?
did you ever explain what exactly I said that was "stirring up both sides" of the Dunn wagon?
shading people defending dunn as well as people attacking dunn. you were fence-sitting and playing both sides.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by votato »

if lilith is scum here suddenly the game makes a lot more sense.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 405, votato wrote:
shading people defending dunn as well as people attacking dunn. you were fence-sitting and playing both sides.
How was I fencesitting? I clearly said I was scumreading both of you. Who did I shade that was defending dunn and who did I shade that was attacking him?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by votato »

In post 407, lilith2013 wrote:
How was I fencesitting? I clearly said I was scumreading both of you. Who did I shade that was defending dunn and who did I shade that was attacking him?
by scumreading both of us you were able to play both sides and fence-sit. you scumread both of us. thats playing both sides. you shaded me and dunn, for instance.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Can someone actually define what fencesitting entails, because I can't find it on the wiki and I feel like I might not actually know what it means
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 408, votato wrote:
by scumreading both of us you were able to play both sides and fence-sit. you scumread both of us. thats playing both sides. you shaded me and dunn, for instance.
Do you think my reasons to scumread both of you were invalid? I didn't think you were scummy until you jumped off the dunn wagon, so I don't really get what you mean by "both sides." By the time I said I would vote you, you were already defending dunn.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by votato »

In post 409, lilith2013 wrote:Can someone actually define what fencesitting entails, because I can't find it on the wiki and I feel like I might not actually know what it means
sitting on the fence, not picking a side. it lets you see which way the wind is blowing, to mix metaphors.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

"playing both sides" would be like me scumreading both skitter and dunn, which clearly isn't happening
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by votato »

In post 410, lilith2013 wrote:
Do you think my reasons to scumread both of you were invalid? I didn't think you were scummy until you jumped off the dunn wagon, so I don't really get what you mean by "both sides." By the time I said I would vote you, you were already defending dunn.
yeah i think they were. dunn seems pretty town, and im town. throwing that much shade at people i townread generally means either my reads are awful or you're scum. dunning-kruger says youre scum
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Okay but it's not like you and dunn were arguing about something and I said "oh I can see it from both sides," my reads were totally independent and again, I didn't scumread you until you and dunn were on the same side so I really don't get why you keep saying I'm fencesitting.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 413, votato wrote:
yeah i think they were. dunn seems pretty town, and im town. throwing that much shade at people i townread generally means either my reads are awful or you're scum. dunning-kruger says youre scum
..... I don't think that means what you think it means
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by votato »

In post 415, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 413, votato wrote:
..... I don't think that means what you think it means
i said what i said
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by votato »

in any case, im not gonna push you rn lilith. i think i have a very reliable way of sorting you. ill do so later.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

This isn't a matter of you pushing me, it's me pushing you because your statement about me playing both sides doesn't make sense
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 178, beeboy wrote:I wouldn't be voting you if you were vocally scum reading Dunnstral. It's just without that step I think an already iffy case just has a clear logic error you seem to want to avoid.
yeah I think I'm here as well
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

beeboy if you're trying to pocket me i'm gonna be so sad
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 181, beeboy wrote:Why would I as scum derail a thread through fluff to try and save a townie.
Your accusing me of an indirect defense but saying Dunnstrals alignment doesn't matter because I could gain cred for a defense you can't see.

You're saying it's OMGUS but I am trying to engage you about the flaws in what your doing and I still feel you are talking around them :/
stop reading my mind in the future :eek:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I'm townreading beeboy pretty hard now, lol
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 400, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 149, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 145, skitter30 wrote:
In post 127, Clover Ebi wrote:How do I say this properly...

Lilith I looked at your back and forth with Dunn and I think you're a bit tunneled/focused on him too much. Like, if Dunn is scum I doubt a lot of the reasons you're calling him scum went through his head and was an action he decided to consciously take as scum. That's just, so much early game when really it isn't needed at all.
am i tunneled/focused on dunn too much?
I looked at your iso again and it seems very reasonable/open. You're talking to others and taking other angles that don't involve Dunn. I don't think you're tunneled atm.
@Midway Wah? Huh? I just like the emojis! :(
Clover, can you point out which skitter posts you read that included "talking to others and taking other angles that didn't involve dunn" up to this point? And then also explain why you didn't count anything I said about votato? I think I interacted with votato a similar amount and with the same "anger" or attitude or whatever you want to call it as I did with Dunn, so what was it about my interactions with votato vs my interactions with Dunn that felt different to you such that you felt like I was tunneling Dunn but not votato?

I feel like with this post and your next that you were trying to retroactively justify why you called me out and not skitter for "tunneling" dunn.
In regards to Votato to me your tone seemed quite different compared to Dunnstral or at least that's how I took it. Why I didn't say anything about Votato from you is...I can't really remember. I just know when I was looking at your iso and skitters side by side and the way you guys were both interacting with Dunnstral that it felt very different. Like:
Spoiler: Quotes here
In post 57, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 36, votato wrote:
In post 34, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t think “it would be a bad play” is a good reason to say someone isn’t scum. Scum don’t always play optimally.
which is why my vote is still there. do we wanna talk about your naked vote or how you're playing both sides here?
You said he’s most likely town though. I don’t like that you’re still voting him even after you defended him.
In post 58, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 56, Dunnstral wrote:All you did was naked vote so. And yesthat is what I was arguing, I said cheery instead though.

Skktter it's ai because It's a fake persona
You’re arguing that it’s fake, I don’t think that’s what I was trying to get at at all.
In post 65, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 62, votato wrote:i dunno. anti-town play most often comes from town. but i suppose dunns play wasnt really anti-town. i just see that sort of bad push coming more often from overzealous town trying to get day 1 moving than from scum pushing a mislynch. if dunn is scum then im tempted to say skitter is also scum and this was a distancing play.
But why are you still voting him then?

I see your logic and even if I don’t agree with it, I can understand it - but keeping your vote on him after you’ve put forth this logic makes 0 sense
In post 66, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 63, Dunnstral wrote:OK. Why are you voting me?

I think you're overestimating how much attention I should have been paying attention to you
Yet you paid attention to me by shading my vote and then picking a fight over what I said about skitter, so...

Exactly how much attention weren’t you paying?
Feel pretty night and day to me. Maybe that wasn't your intent but that was how I took it. Also, if I was trying to correct myself as scum I don't think I would've taken half measures like this, but then again I don't think I would've taken this angle to begin with but that's going down a path you probably don't care for.

Why are you hard townreading beeboy? :)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 197, Clover Ebi wrote:Nahdia why do you think that post by me was scum?

VOTE: Tux

This isn't a strong vote, but the fact he's making the same kind of push as mid pointed out feels like such an odd coincidence to me that I wanna explore this a bit more.
What does this mean? How is it town-indicative for Dunn but scum-indicative for Tux?

The only thing I can think of is that you're positing that Tux saw Dunn's original push, saw that people said it was too scummy to be scum or whatever, and tried to do the same thing so that people would say the same thing about him?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”