chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:36 am

Post by chkflip »

You keep tickling the idea with putting my name in your fucking posts but haven't even remotely pushed a Goddamn thing. Compounded by the fact that I'm the hardest pusher on Truth whereas you didn't vote there at all makes it pretty obvious you're full of shit. And if you really thought I was scum you'd absolutely popcorn to me.

You're dead to rights, kid.

Thanks for telling us who your partner is.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

You're the most experienced one left (who's actually playing), it's not hard to figure out who's manipulating everyone. Want a cookie for bussing the worst mafia player to grace the site?

Also the fact that yall are saying who I popcorn is indicative of anything is laughable
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1523, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1515, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1513, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1428, superbowl9 wrote:assuming town isn't being absolutely played like a fiddle by gypyx and chkflip.
We are a fucking fiddle right now, looks like gypyx and chk have been playing us. I think this is pretty much gg.

I'm VT btw, popcorn dunn

"Gypyx and chk are scum"

"Popcorn to dunn"

Nice logic you got there
Lol we're all claiming, it doesn't matter what order we go in
Yes this is true, but why would you refuse the (really small) advantage of having your scumread claim first when all it takes is litterally writing 3 different letters?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

I don't like how i'm getting s/s vibes from chk / bowl also
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:49 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1527, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1523, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1515, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1513, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1428, superbowl9 wrote:assuming town isn't being absolutely played like a fiddle by gypyx and chkflip.
We are a fucking fiddle right now, looks like gypyx and chk have been playing us. I think this is pretty much gg.

I'm VT btw, popcorn dunn

"Gypyx and chk are scum"

"Popcorn to dunn"

Nice logic you got there
Lol we're all claiming, it doesn't matter what order we go in
Yes this is true, but why would you refuse the (really small) advantage of having your scumread claim first when all it takes is litterally writing 3 different letters?
Why would that be an advantage?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, even if scum has marginally less info about the setup when they claim, that's still a good thing right? (I'm just basing myself on the wiki there)

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:02 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Oh didn't even think about that tbh
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1526, superbowl9 wrote:You're the most experienced one left (who's actually playing), it's not hard to figure out who's manipulating everyone. Want a cookie for bussing the worst mafia player to grace the site?

Also the fact that yall are saying who I popcorn is indicative of anything is laughable
"You are the most experienced guy here, therefore you're the
only
guy who could potentially be fooling town there"

I think the hole here is quite obvious?

Pedit : well ok... still weird of you to popcorn to the inactive guy rather than the active guy... really, i don't get how this could be coming from town

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:31 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1532, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1526, superbowl9 wrote:You're the most experienced one left (who's actually playing), it's not hard to figure out who's manipulating everyone. Want a cookie for bussing the worst mafia player to grace the site?

only

Pedit : well ok... still weird of you to popcorn to the inactive guy rather than the active guy... really, i don't get how this could be coming from town
Do you disagree that inexperienced scum have a hard time manipulating town? I don't think our town was stupid or played ridiculously poorly, so it's real hard for me to believe that you and dunn have been lining up ML after ML while flying under the radar.

Also why are you still analyzing this popcorn as a reaction test? The way popcorn works is you randomly choose the next person to go to, this is the most ridiculous stretch I've seen in a while
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1533, superbowl9 wrote:

only

Do you disagree that inexperienced scum have a hard time manipulating town? I don't think our town was stupid or played ridiculously poorly, so it's real hard for me to believe that you and dunn have been lining up ML after ML while flying under the radar.

Also why are you still analyzing this popcorn as a reaction test? The way popcorn works is you randomly choose the next person to go to, this is the most ridiculous stretch I've seen in a while
My point is that him being the most experienced doesn't rule out other players from being good enough to also pull off a good scum game, like, i guess you have a good enough scumgame, same could be said about duun, if it wasn't for his concerning lack of interest, and i belive i can be a decent scum sometimes

And idk, i think i'm starting to argue for the sake of arguing on that part

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also uh wow just realized, did we all just let dunn away with his mishammer on looker?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gypyx »

Accidental hammer*

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:13 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1534, Gypyx wrote:

only

My point is that him being the most experienced doesn't rule out other players from being good enough to also pull off a good scum game, like, i guess you have a good enough scumgame, same could be said about duun, if it wasn't for his concerning lack of interest, and i belive i can be a decent scum sometimes

I mean fypov sure but from my perspective, you and dunn playing like you have and pulling this game off is a little far-fetched. If yall are actually scum you're a damn good scum player
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:24 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 1535, Gypyx wrote:Also uh wow just realized, did we all just let dunn away with his mishammer on looker?
Yeah perhaps.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:30 am

But they were both town
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1537, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1534, Gypyx wrote:

only

I mean fypov sure but from my perspective, you and dunn playing like you have and pulling this game off is a little far-fetched. If yall are actually scum you're a damn good scum player
That's fair yeah just that your arguments requires to assume you're town, so it doesn't hold much worth from my PoV

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1539, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:But they were both town
Uhhh... dunn's still alive though

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:39 am

I know that but ouska looker were both town
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah... i don't get your point? Have i misunderstood something?

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:27 am

The mishammer by dunn would not matter because the two were both town.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oh true... anyways, i'm pretty sure super is the first scum (will need to double check though) but i'm not sure about the second

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:38 am

I agree on super
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

And how would you rate the odds for who is the second scum?

bottom text
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ah, the ol' burden of proficiency angle. That's never wrong.

Didn't you
just
use this "ThEy'Re MaNiPuLaTiNg EvErYoNe" angle with Nep? It's not gonna work with me either, jack, but keep on scumming it up I guess.

Sucks to suck.

What's laughable is your complete inability to grasp that typically, as town, one would focus more on those they scum read; therefore, your choice should've absolutely been me because you're more focused on me. Or you would be. If you were town.

Duuuuunnnnnn please come in here and claim so I can and we can lynch obv!scum bowl.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1548, chkflip wrote:

Ah, the ol' burden of proficiency angle. That's never wrong.

Didn't you
just
use this "ThEy'Re MaNiPuLaTiNg EvErYoNe" angle with Nep? It's not gonna work with me either, jack, but keep on scumming it up I guess.

Sucks to suck.

What's laughable is your complete inability to grasp that typically, as town, one would focus more on those they scum read; therefore, your choice should've absolutely been me because you're more focused on me. Or you would be. If you were town.

Duuuuunnnnnn please come in here and claim so I can and we can lynch obv!scum bowl.
Everything related to experience is not BoP...
Nep seemed to be the best in the game at the time, you're the second best of that group. If we're being manipulated, it's gonna be from one of you unless you want me to believe that dunn and gypyx have been playing us for fools.

POPCORN IS RANDOM

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”