She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

ok so i got 2-3 hours ahead of me, i'll try to make a clean post

VCA :

Day 1 doesn't really hold much info imo, apart from where we can see that Nash (previous slot of chkflip) was voting truth, he voted off truth fairly quicly, without giving much of a reason of that change () but still, that's an early vote on scum so idk how to read that one, town maybe? especially considering Nash's lack of involvement

Day 2 : first intersting thing i noticed : truth's voting pattern : votes chkflip alone for a little bit of time, then leaves chkflip to sheep the IC's on dunnstall, and then leaves dunn again to vote osuka, and to never be seen again

now, i think it's safe to assume 2 things : one, truth is receiving instructions on how to play from his partners, or at least, some guidelines about that, and two, scum isn't betting on truth making it to ExLo seeing how many peoples were considering to policy lynch him at the time

Now,
what does that mean exactly? well, i think that truth's vote on dunn was probably truth actually trying to get him lycnhed (wagon was getting kinda big 3/7 votes, and the 2 ic's were on it also) meanwhile, i'm getting the feeling that the vote on chkflip has potential to be scum distancing : the case for the vote is way more prepared, and also better than the rest of truth's ISO, but i realize that this doesn't necessarily means chkflip is scum too

the more i think about all this, the more i think that figuring out the reason behind truth's plays during the game will be what makes town win

chkflip is also the L-1 vote on truth, which is quite a more common spot for scum to take I think? especially considering that the wagon on truth was a counterwagon to looker

################################### (if anyone could tell me how do you make lines please)

that's all i have written for now, taking a break in order to not write crap
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1550, Gypyx wrote:the more i think about all this, the more i think that figuring out the reason behind truth's plays during the game will be what makes town win
So town loses
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Also the line is just [ line ] [ /line ]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:31 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1550, Gypyx wrote:chkflip is also the L-1 vote on truth, which is quite a more common spot for scum to take I think? especially considering that the wagon on truth was a counterwagon to looker
VCA only works if you take into consideration what was happening at the time. Also, and I've said this too many fucking times to count, I'm the one that spotlit Truth D2 to begin with. My final vote is L1, sure, big deal, but I absolutely spearheaded that wagon regardless.

Try to actually read the game if you're going to try wave your big dick around again there bud.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not waiting two days for Dunn to pull his head out of his ass and post. I'm vanilla town.

Now let's kumbaya together and figure out some potential teams.

Me, Dunn, Gypyx, Superbowl. I'm not gonna jabber on and LAMIST here, I detest that shit, and I hate when people put themselves on top of their reads lists and all, so my three are obviously the ones left there.

Dunn/Superbowl

Gypyx/Superbowl

Dunn/Gypyx

Honestly, I stand by osuka/Nep/Titus(?) in their Gypyx town read. I get it. I see it. He's trying very diligently to figure this shit out and even if he's coming to an incorrect conclusion (like Titus) I tip my hat at the attempt. He's the only town-looking motherfucker in the bunch. So that kinda narrows it down, doesn't it?

Dunn/Superbowl

Look at their track records. Specifically Dunnstral. They're both bad but Dunnstral is IMO significantly worse. Those two have my votes for scum without a doubt.

Walt, talk to me. What do you think? And I mean critically because if we miss here it's a G-fuckin-G scum and I'm really not trying to see that shit.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:55 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

I agree, it has to be that team. Gyp reads towny and dunn just coming in with ahammer and lurking has not helped
Which one is better to elim now?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmm, well, pretty sure that if dunn isn't scum, we're screwed, so might as well give him the exe, but i'd still like to make one last read carefully, no point in rushing ExLo
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Gypyx »

I've also seen peoples say that super/chk has one scum in it, forgot to check out why they said that

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1553, chkflip wrote:
In post 1550, Gypyx wrote:chkflip is also the L-1 vote on truth, which is quite a more common spot for scum to take I think? especially considering that the wagon on truth was a counterwagon to looker
VCA only works if you take into consideration what was happening at the time. Also, and I've said this too many fucking times to count, I'm the one that spotlit Truth D2 to begin with. My final vote is L1, sure, big deal, but I absolutely spearheaded that wagon regardless.

Try to actually read the game if you're going to try wave your big dick around again there bud.
That's true, kinda forgot to take that into account

(Also wtf is that last sentance? Xd)

bottom text
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:32 am

Post by chkflip »

It's just me being a little too much of an aggressive asshole. I shouldn't have said that, my bad.
In post 1555, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:I agree, it has to be that team. Gyp reads towny and dunn just coming in with ahammer and lurking has not helped
Which one is better to elim now?
Well, which one do you think is scummier? The worthless lurksack with the terrible voting pattern or the loud obv!scum with the terrible voting pattern? I've been on bowls ass all day today but I think either generates the same result.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:34 am

I agreee, just depends do we want the screaming today or tommorrow.
I say today so superbowl.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Agreed. One thing I will say, though, is that a solid replacement into the Dunn slot that "towns it up" could really pork our stew in the end but I'm down for bowl. Ready to vote whenever everybody else is. I think Gypyx is still looking through the precious phases and VCs so I'm willing to wait if they want to finish that before they're comfortable.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:38 am

Post by chkflip »

"precious phases" lmao, previous phases* is what I meant there.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah... i doubt we're actually exeing anything else, so, if you're scum chk, congrats, you played a good game

VOTE: superbowl

bottom text
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I feel obligated to point out that asking someone to replace out is against site rules. Not sure if you know that or not.

VOTE: superbowl9

Hammer away, Walt.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, i didn't, really should take another look at those rules, sorry

bottom text
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:49 am

Post by chkflip »

That's what I figured given your join date. My old IC (Inexperience-Challenged, a sort of assistant role in older newbie games) brain kicked in for a second there. I'm sure anybody looking at this knew you didn't mean anything by it, it wasn't in a malicious way etc etc, I was just giving you a heads up. Would hate to see you warned/banned for goofy shit you didn't know you were doing wrong.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, thanks for the heads up

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:11 am

I hammer the bowl gg chk if you are scum
VOTE: superbowl
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:22 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Bah humbug
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, guess we're going to day 6, see y'all on the other side, walter, if i die, try to be careful about chk still

bottom text
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:30 am

I will
As if i die do the same
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 5.1Not Voting(2)Dunnstral,superbowl9,

superbowl9(3)Gypyx,chkflip,
WaltertheDunce10,

Dunnstral(0)

Gypyx(0)

chkflip
Nash
(0)

WaltertheDunce10
(0)

No Execute (0)

With 5 alive it is 3 to execute, and 3 to No Execute.

Day 5 ends.

Superbowl
has been executed Day 5. They were:
Spoiler:
Mafia GoonYou are a Mafia Goon.

[REDACTED]

Each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Night 5 begins and ends in (expired on 2020-08-28 19:33:11).
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

WaltertheDunce10
died Night 5. They were:
Spoiler:
Town Activated Innocent ChildYou are a Town Activated Innocent Child.
At any time, you may choose to be confirmed as town-aligned.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

Vote Count 6.0Not Voting(3)Dunnstral,Gypyx,chkflip,

Dunnstral(0)

Gypyx(0)

chkflip
Nash
(0)

No Execute (0)

With 3 alive it is 2 to execute, and 2 to No Execute.

Day 6 begins and ends in (expired on 2020-09-05 05:06:00) or when an execution has been achieved.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Shit i'm alive

bottom text

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”