NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 45, innocentvillager wrote:
this is mean and a personal attack and I feel very insulted, not very nice and my hurt feelings, mafia is game of fun that we should try to be enjoyment
Sorry if that hurt you, but i always have strongly disliked players that strongly scumread someone off of tiny amounts of content. Rather than expressing suspicion at me and explaining your reasoning you just put me on the bottom of a reads list you pulled out from your ass, and then mumble about associations when literally nothing of much importance has happened yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am

Post by innocentvillager »

VOTE: Nash

but just to be clear I'm not doing this for fun fwiw I'm doing this because I truly believe this slot is scum.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 42, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 37, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nor do i see that a BM/Deimos wagon would be "100% impossible".
I don't like how you're trying to cast doubt on everything, like you're saying things are possible but that kind of attitude only serves to confuse town into more and more uncertainty. The objective of town is to sort, read, and make the uncertain more certain, not decrease certainty and confuse the town. +1 scumpoints for you
You’re confusing differing playstyles as scummy. I do not play like you, nor will i ever. My towngame is completely different ftom your expectation of the proper conduct.
With that said, i think your way of playing is town indicative. I just dislike your way of doing things, because it allows you to come to wrong conclusions.
if we just let town do whatever and be like "yeah stuff is uncertain, oh yeah anyone could be scum" scum will just influence the uninformed majority away from themselves and onto others, the point of this game is to be more certain and reduce the amount of uncertainty. It's certainty scummy to cast doubt and just keep every possibility open because this is a scum!motivation not a town!motivation
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 49, word321 wrote:
In post 47, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 37, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nor do i see that a BM/Deimos wagon would be "100% impossible".
I don't like how you're trying to cast doubt on everything, like you're saying things are possible but that kind of attitude only serves to confuse town into more and more uncertainty. The objective of town is to sort, read, and make the uncertain more certain, not decrease certainty and confuse the town. +1 scumpoints for you
You’re confusing differing playstyles as scummy. I do not play like you, nor will i ever. My towngame is completely different ftom your expectation of the proper conduct.
With that said, i think your way of playing is town indicative. I just dislike your way of doing things, because it allows you to come to wrong conclusions.
should I sl u for this?
Asking if you "should" sl someone is scummy in itself. Light scumpings from your slot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 am

what is sl? scumlean?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I assume so.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 14, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 12, innocentvillager wrote:haven't we all had bold ish entrances
No. Your entrance was mild. Like a lightly peppered curry.
mine was more like a shit-your-pants vindaloo :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by word321 »

sl->scumlean in my vocabulary; so if u see it in my posts, thats what it is
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:45 am

In post 28, innocentvillager wrote:any thoughts on a Deimos-Nash scumteam, Norwegian?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can show you a game where i was scumread right out of the gate. And the main people pushing me were scum. To show you how flawed your philosophy is Innocentvillager

link -> viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81962

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 18, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve never been this nervous in my whole life opening a role pm. I was worried i’d be forced to be the lover to god damn Battle Mage or something. Luckily i got a town role pm. Oh i’m praising the lords for that.
dude what's your problem?? :eek:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 am

should I sl u for this?
{innocentvillager}
{word}
{BM}
{Norwegian}
{Deimos, Nash}
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 57, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 28, innocentvillager wrote:any thoughts on a Deimos-Nash scumteam, Norwegian?
I don’t have thoughts on it, because i think the question is asked prematurely and therefore pointless. I have nothing to say regarding players that have not posted yet when the game has just started.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:47 am

In post 58, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I can show you a game where i was scumread right out of the gate. And the main people pushing me were scum. To show you how flawed your philosophy is Innocentvillager

link -> viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81962
aaaaaannnnnneeeeeeccccccccddddddddooooooooottttttttaaaaaalllllllllllll
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 25, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve got meta with everyone except Nash and Innocentvillager, just so we’re clear.
I think your meta with me with is going to be pretty useless in this setup.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 am

In post 61, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I don’t have thoughts on it, because i think the question is asked prematurely and therefore pointless. I have nothing to say regarding players that have not posted yet when the game has just started.
it was a rhetorical question, because this scumteam is not possible.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 64, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 61, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
it was a rhetorical question, because this scumteam is not possible.
Lol, you’re insane.
Why would that scumteam be impossible?

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:50 am

Post by word321 »

In post 52, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
should I sl u for this?
Asking if you "should" sl someone is scummy in itself. Light scumpings from your slot.
u just rised both the "u attack me in a newbie way, henceforth town" AND the attack the attacker for making u selfaware of ur mistakes, at the same time!
aint u a lil hedgehog
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

this is mean and a personal attack and I feel very insulted, not very nice and my hurt feelings, mafia is game of fun that we should try to be enjoyment
In post 50, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Sorry if that hurt you, but i always have strongly disliked players that strongly scumread someone off of tiny amounts of content. Rather than expressing suspicion at me and explaining your reasoning you just put me on the bottom of a reads list you pulled out from your ass, and then mumble about associations when literally nothing of much importance has happened yet.
As a matter of principle, I agree that we should keep this civil and avoid personal derogatory language if possible.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Norweg looking real scummy here so far. Trying to cover for his lurker buddy Deimos.

VOTE: Norweg
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 68, Battle Mage wrote:Norweg looking real scummy here so far. Trying to cover for his lurker buddy Deimos.

VOTE: Norweg
Lmao.
VOTE: Battle Mage

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:53 am

everyone else has talked and you really think the scumteam is the two people who haven't talked with the mafia PT being their medium of communication and everything?

mafia thrive on possibility, town thrives on probability. Town wants to push reasonably probable conclusions and mafia wants to cast doubt and uncertainty on alternative conclusions.

+1 scumpoints for you, you're really good at this!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:54 am

in fact I bet it's Nash-Norwegian, Deimos-Norwegian doesn't make sense and neither does Nash-Deimos
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 70, innocentvillager wrote:everyone else has talked and you really think the scumteam is the two people who haven't talked with the mafia PT being their medium of communication and everything?
When did i say: "i think they are the scum team"? I literally stated them as null.
You seem to be wanton of adding fake thoughts and motivations to my posts where there is none.

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 am

Post by word321 »

In post 71, innocentvillager wrote:in fact I bet it's Nash-Norwegian, Deimos-Norwegian doesn't make sense and neither does Nash-Deimos
i do like this guy
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think he jumps to conclusions way too much.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”