Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

I did enough town things by the end!

It was a helpful starting tool to gather "in-the-realtime" reactions though.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 4948, Lady 8 wrote:ily Gent 5 (´>ω<`)♡ !
Such a beautiful couple. I aspire to be like you two, one day. :)

Good game everyone. Thank you for the fun!
The enemy's low! Get 'em Starmie!
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 4966, Menalque wrote:Okay, someone please god tell me they figured out who G8 is and tell me

I cannot live not knowing
I think G8 is an hydra of mith and zoraster.
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 4969, Lady 1 wrote:I knew my early L2 and G1 scumreads were right. I'm an amazing wolf
Hahaha. Best wolf.

Sorry for the little fight. I think the dialogue needed to happen in the main thread, and I don't really regret it, but it was partially performative. When I thought more about it, it felt very wrong.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I very much enjoyed this game. Thank you mod and fellow players. I am going to remain anonymous for now. I might tell midwaybear who I am. I am proud of myself for actually not slipping or being super obvious in an alt game.

If people get curious, I may change my stance on that.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5147, Cabd wrote:I maintain scum-newbie would have gotten help in the Mafia PT instead of replacing out like that.
Not with a partner like me lol
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 4997, MariaR wrote:I wasn't kidding when I said I was the best wolf in the playerlist~
Hahaha I knew it!
I think you might have been making an effort to try to seem semi anonymous? I didn't actually pick it up for quite a while, but you have some very distinctive language quirks :)
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 5149, Cabd wrote:Yeah.

Technically, that was against global site rules. It sure as heck made the "i am new" part of the rep-out believable. I doubt any oldtimers risk punishment to replace out publicly.
uh I would form this same expectation without dat,a but actually old-timers do.

I typed up a list of people who did it an were pretty experienced when they did it but I guess on second thought maybe I won't shame anybody, but I've seen lots of experienced people do it, and I'm disappointed in them every time
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

I mean, I remember when it used to be Sakura hana's town-tell.

It got banned for a good reason.

It's a good rule change.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 269, Gentleman 6 wrote:I'm overwhelmed by the amount of posts and the alt names and I'm going to replace out, as opposed to struggling through this. I bit off more than I could chew (this is my second game), I need to ease into some micros or something before I try another large theme game. Good luck everyone, I hope everyone slays it (it being mafia) on the dance floor! Hopefully since we're only a few hours into the game, my replacement won't have too much trouble catching up.
In post 5033, Cabd wrote:Oh and I'm pretty sure the OG Guy the 6th was legit overwhelmed. Hope he sticks around because that was a perfectly acceptable town opening from him.

Technically, that was against global site rules. It sure as heck made the "i am new" part of the rep-out believable. I doubt any oldtimers risk punishment to replace out publicly.
I was the original G6 and I am very sorry, did not mean to break site rules by doing that. Lesson learned! Everything I said was 100% true and I will ease into some more games before signing up for another game like this. Good job town!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 5157, Lady 3 wrote:
In post 4997, MariaR wrote:I wasn't kidding when I said I was the best wolf in the playerlist~
Hahaha I knew it!
I think you might have been making an effort to try to seem semi anonymous? I didn't actually pick it up for quite a while, but you have some very distinctive language quirks :)
I know I do aaaa. As the game went on I started to care less about keeping myself anon and more about solving cause the game was so stressful at times. I have kept myself hidden before but this game felt half hearted.

No hard feelings btw
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 5059, Cabd wrote:Guy 5 was playing extremely well and I pegged whoever it was at the time as extremely capible of a player as both alignments and certainly possibly deep wolfing.
In post 5060, Cabd wrote:If it has been a traditional 3p ello though, I'd hammer Maria before lady 8
Yeah. This is where I got to, as well. I didn't think G1/L7 were going to leave without G9 leaving, though.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5160, Redados wrote:
In post 269, Gentleman 6 wrote:I'm overwhelmed by the amount of posts and the alt names and I'm going to replace out, as opposed to struggling through this. I bit off more than I could chew (this is my second game), I need to ease into some micros or something before I try another large theme game. Good luck everyone, I hope everyone slays it (it being mafia) on the dance floor! Hopefully since we're only a few hours into the game, my replacement won't have too much trouble catching up.
In post 5033, Cabd wrote:Oh and I'm pretty sure the OG Guy the 6th was legit overwhelmed. Hope he sticks around because that was a perfectly acceptable town opening from him.

I was the original G6 and I am very sorry, did not mean to break site rules by doing that. Lesson learned! Everything I said was 100% true and I will ease into some more games before signing up for another game like this. Good job town!
You're fine. Genuine mistake. Hope you enjoy and stick around.
Show

Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 5086, Dunnstral wrote:This really was an enjoyable game guys, I was thinking during the game that we somehow had an all stars cast and everybody was discussing things, nobody was leaving immediately, or yelling at somebody
Oh so well said!

It really struck me that this was a group of very good regulars, and players who only come out for the good games.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 5163, Cabd wrote:

You're fine. Genuine mistake. Hope you enjoy and stick around.
I'll echo this. We didn't get to play together, but I love newbies that want to learn.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Isis »

It's okay! It's kind of logitistically difficult to communicate the rule to site newcomers before the point it needs to be known, and I'm not sure there's a clear solution.
I skimmed some of your posting in newbies and liked them, I hope you stick around site
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Isis »

G3 since you refuse to out and you are super mean and bulli I want you to know I did research and came up with a decent (for my standards) alt guess for you and now in my mind you have to be that person always whether the guess is right or wrong and you don't get to know what the guess is unless you out.
I just wanted you to
know
that
<cat hissing noises>
"Well, I..."
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

G3 is Brian Skies until inevitably proven otherwise.

I do this to all players who refuse to out their mains. They get assigned something that barely fits and then I hold them to those expectations.

It's why I expected so much out of them!
Show

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 5168, Cabd wrote:G3 is Brian Skies until inevitably proven otherwise.

I do this to all players who refuse to out their mains. They get assigned something that barely fits and then I hold them to those expectations.

Ooh! Who is my assignment?

Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

But I'm Brian Skies
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

P.S.

Daughter tax

Spoiler:
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5170, Lady 3 wrote:But I'm Brian Skies
We are ALL Brian Skies on this blessed day.
Show

Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

I always suspected everybody was Brian Skies.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5169, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 5168, Cabd wrote:G3 is Brian Skies until inevitably proven otherwise.

Ooh! Who is my assignment?
A mix of giffy and tnnumbers.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”