April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:11 am

Post by April Ludgate »

TA Coroner, conf townie cop, tracker/gladiator, redirector, self redirector, alignment revealer, JJH untargetable

Like...ugh, seriously.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:12 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I got one strong man shot, and the double vote, tris’s sketch role, and then a one shot negator with DND.

I just don’t understand :lol:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'll give you that your plan could conceivably have worked, and you definitely maneuvered around me successfully to some degree

Maybe could have done with putting in more effort than I did but my reads were still as accurate as ever and people still followed me on DnD even without me saying anything lmao
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh, my hide was only odd night fwiw
and obviously I could have died if you shot my target
And also it targeted arcanas so it was bust in n1
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

The only consistent thing about it was the 300 character crier lmao
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:14 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2852, jjh927 wrote:I'll give you that your plan could conceivably have worked, and you definitely maneuvered around me successfully to some degree

Maybe could have done with putting in more effort than I did but my reads were still as accurate as ever and people still followed me on DnD even without me saying anything lmao
Yeah, Tris vote on DnD actually triggered me really hard. I think that was incredibly poor timing, while I understand the idea, I think it solidified DnD’s death since I was around and had already been suspicious of DND. I guess I could have defended DND, but that would have looked bad a well.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2840, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2837, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2827, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2801, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:FL killed Amy btw, so your 3P scim theory was wtong.
This is not true, making sure that’s known.
Oh so jjh was right and you really were 3P scum? But why no 2nd kill N1 then? My coroner did not say Tris killed Pooky, so maybe you both targeted Pooky then but you submitted your kill first?
I killed Pookey Night 1.
Tris killed KD night 2, but got redirected by Ampharos.

I no killed last night.
You actually might have had a chance had you either made both kills or reversed it, because you guys had to know that Amy would have 100% used her even night NA on her, so why didn’t you guys consider she could be even rnight tracker? Tris should not have made the kill because of that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:15 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I think I played as well as I could considering.

Medium claim was rough, but i had to cover, lol. I was ready in fuck it mode by then.

I just wanna be town, guys
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:16 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2840, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2837, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2827, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2801, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:FL killed Amy btw, so your 3P scim theory was wtong.
This is not true, making sure that’s known.
Oh so jjh was right and you really were 3P scum? But why no 2nd kill N1 then? My coroner did not say Tris killed Pooky, so maybe you both targeted Pooky then but you submitted your kill first?
I killed Pookey Night 1.
Tris killed KD night 2, but got redirected by Ampharos.

I no killed last night.
You actually might have had a chance had you either made both kills or reversed it, because you guys had to know that Amy would have 100% used her even night NA on her, so why didn’t you guys consider she could be even rnight tracker? Tris should not have made the kill because of that.
How were we supposed to know she was a redirector.

I honestly wouldn’t have cared if Tris got tracked there, the redirect screwed us over. KD dying would have been great in that scenario, because I was working Ampharos pretty hard all game.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:18 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I was warlocking Nancy and Ampharos incredibly successfully, I feel, and setup kind of just made it so I couldn’t keep anything like that due to the amount of people being able to be confirmed, i did my damndest, but JJH called me ou yesterday, but like, I had to do stuff like that, or it was done.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2857, April Ludgate wrote:I think I played as well as I could considering.

Medium claim was rough, but i had to cover, lol. I was ready in fuck it mode by then.

It started as a pretty good claim if you ask me, then you kept changing bits
then you claimed jester so I stopped caring
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:20 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I originally was going to kill Nancy last night, which I talk about in the scum thread, because of her possibility of reTA’ing me, or coroner on Pooky.

Like there was really nothing I could do most of the time.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:21 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2860, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2857, April Ludgate wrote:I think I played as well as I could considering.

It started as a pretty good claim if you ask me, then you kept changing bits
then you claimed jester so I stopped caring
Yeah, once Tris was obviously going down, there was nothing I could do. The only chance we had really was Tris getting that third I Do from Hayasaka, and we win off a MYLO No Fade play double kill, but with ol he roleblocks and redirects, even that was unlikely.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2844, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2841, jjh927 wrote:I had explicitly resolved to fade you today no matter whether you said you wanted it or not
I mean, I was setting you up as well, in the circumstances I needed, i personally don’t think it would have mattered.

You played well, but I played around you the whole game and had you been commuted, and a no kill went, you likely would have been the fade by no fault of your own.
If he had been commuted, KD kill would have still fucked you but had he not died, I would have 100% insisted on having him reveal his arcana, so that would have you looked a lot worse than jjh. Like I said, if you read KD’s posts very closely, it looked like he mostly suspected jjh because of his arcana, regardless of what his true intentions were.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2841, jjh927 wrote:I had explicitly resolved to fade you today no matter whether you said you wanted it or not
I mean, I was setting you up as well, in the circumstances I needed, i personally don’t think it would have mattered.

You played well, but I played around you the whole game and had you been commuted, and a no kill went, you likely would have been the fade by no fault of your own.
If he had been commuted, KD kill would have still fucked you but had he not died, I would have 100% insisted on having him reveal his arcana, so that would have you looked a lot worse than jjh. Like I said, if you read KD’s posts very closely, it looked like he mostly suspected jjh because of his arcana, regardless of what his true intentions were.
I didn’t kill KD. Said that like four times. I don’t know how they died.

And yes, that’s just another par of the setup that helped town out so much. This game was incredibly town sided.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

KD died gauze of their Suicide part of their role.

I knew they were able to reveal someone. The death by them also hurt because the numbers were so important to keep at a very specific way.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:25 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2864, Flavor Leaf wrote:

And yes, that’s just another par of the setup that helped town out so much. This game was incredibly town sided.
Muabe his counter thing ran out and that's why he died.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My iPad sceen’s fucked up, so if certain letters a missing from my text, that’s why
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2866, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2864, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Muabe his counter thing ran out and that's why he died.
Yeah, definitely why.

There was just one thing after another.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2850, April Ludgate wrote:TA Coroner, conf townie cop, tracker/gladiator, redirector, self redirector, alignment revealer, JJH untargetable

Like...ugh, seriously.
Yeah, especially since the medium thing was fake. Yours is the first scum double voter I’d ever seen. In the only game I referenced where it wasn’t a town role, everyone started off as vanillas and PRs were available for conditional selection.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2851, April Ludgate wrote:I got one strong man shot, and the double vote, tris’s sketch role, and then a one shot negator with DND.

I just don’t understand :lol:
Yeah Tris’ role was messed up because of the “I do” thing. It would have been fine without it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

What would you have said to prove you were in a PT with me, FL
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2852, jjh927 wrote:I'll give you that your plan could conceivably have worked, and you definitely maneuvered around me successfully to some degree

DnD were flaming obvscum and blatantly open wolfing. Like Amy pointed out the lack of resistance which normally would have occurred to me but it was so freaking obvious. They couldn’t have made more obvious had they actually posted their red role PM. lmaoooooo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2871, jjh927 wrote:What would you have said to prove you were in a PT with me, FL
That was a worry about that later type of thing, but trust me, I was ready to do tons and tons of research, hell, even looking over to other sites, and public mafia discords.

I was truly unavailable from Saturday->Friday, and the like two times I posted during thta were like the only times I was around my phone all week.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It might have been ridiculous, but i was gonna commit even if it took me down hilariously. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”