Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6125 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Bell »

:(
gg. I got wrecked with big dumb town reads on the wrong people.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6126 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6121, Glitch wrote:If you're going to look down your nose at us it may be better to find another site to play on or only play in games that are invite only so you end up competing in games with playerlists only made up of players you deem worthy enough to play with you. This kind of stuff is really rude. It's fine if you only want to play with high-experience and high-skill players but don't be rude to those of us who aren't.

I may be an unskilled scumhunter but at least when I lose I can congratulate the winners and say GG to everyone, not be disappointed that the rest of my team weren't as good as me.
My post wasn't directed at you, but if the shoe fits you may have it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6127 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:55 am

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

carried
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6128 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a50 is prob talking about me but his play was mostly trash so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6129 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

You and someone else in particular, and it's a medal of honour for me when you attack my play. Thank you very much.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6130 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Bell »

It's probably me. There's nobody else that basically took his Jackson read, stepped on it and told him he was scum for daring to think it. :facepalm:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6131 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6130, Bell wrote:It's probably me. There's nobody else that basically took his Jackson read, stepped on it and told him he was scum for daring to think it. :facepalm:
Stop guessing whom I'm referring to. You are one of those who made a wrong move, but you are NOT the [Redacted] [Redacted] I'm talking about. At least you're not as familiar with my play, so you have an excuse.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6132 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just say it dude.
Hearing you talk about how you secretly hate two shadow men is cringy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6133 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you need to get over yourself. You scum read some town to and couldn't convince anyone you were right so you aren't the say all be all of mafia like you think you are.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6134 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Norwee: :lol: Looks like the shoe fits a whole lot more than I thought it did. I'd have to order a new shipment to accommodate everyone.

@Nero: Geez! You kept TRing Titus rill the very end in the dead thread. You insisted she was Town until the game was over. You're so full of yourself you can't even consider being wrong when you have all the evidence put right before your eyes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6135 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

Happy fucking birthday, btw (@Nero)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6136 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? I was wrong and I know it. The point of harping on this is ????

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6137 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

Happy Birthday Nero.

You were the N1 nightkill for unquestionably being the town leader that was non-toxic. You played well while you were alive. You were really scary.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6138 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6139 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:23 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I saw Titus as scum. I honesty didn't see Jackson. Scum really had to dig in their heels to win that game. Congrats.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6140 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:26 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 6117, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mafia isn't just about being right A50, but convincing others you're right.
Again if I respond to this I am risking eating a ban, so I won't.

But seriously, what has this site come to? It used to be there was a majority of GOOD scum hunters all over the place. Right now it's just trollers, people who can't even think, people who treat mafia as a "random guessing game", and people who want to have it their own way regardless of the cost because they probably have personality issues they try to compensate for at the expense of everyone's enjoyment. It's no fun AT ALL when someone decides to switch off their brain and just go gung-ho all throw the game. THANK GOD I wasn't a starter in this game (and I now TOTALLY understand why RV keeps replacing out of games)
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6141 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Town looter »

LOL A50, get fucking over yourself.

It's a game, and this was a particularly good one even though we lost. Being a sore loser and calling out bad play in a negative way is just a dick move. Nice job on turning the end of game banter into something toxic.

ANYHOO...

Massive effort posts, good scum theatre, hard bussing, consistent protown play and of course 1000 fucking posts lol.

You definitely won the game for scum JV, well done.

It wasn't even a matter of me not being able to convince others you were guilty, because I didn't think you were. You fucked up plenty, but not bad enough and not often enough to get yourself eliminated (and Ralph helped you by doing just as much).

My last game post is lol. Turns out I had you guys nailed. But I wasn't willing to vote it so can't really gloat.

Shoulda pushed harder to vote outside red-check and elim the obvscum... ah well. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
signature
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6142 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Glitch »

Even though my reads were all wrong, I did give 100%. Especially there the last day I analyzed everything I could. I underestimated scum and their ability to perform. Should have taken Norway's advice but oh we'll. Maybe next time.

I loved playing in this large. If anyone decides to mod another large normal soon let me know. I'll jump in and hopefully play better next time.

Also Nero I am sorry for death tunnelling you D1. It was all genuine but misfounded. Hope to play with you again where we can try again without so much tension.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6143 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Hopefully the next large doesn't take 2 months for signups.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6144 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 6140, stan1ey wrote:
In post 6117, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mafia isn't just about being right A50, but convincing others you're right.
Again if I respond to this I am risking eating a ban, so I won't.

But seriously, what has this site come to? It used to be there was a majority of GOOD scum hunters all over the place. Right now it's just trollers, people who can't even think, people who treat mafia as a "random guessing game", and people who want to have it their own way regardless of the cost because they probably have personality issues they try to compensate for at the expense of everyone's enjoyment. It's no fun AT ALL when someone decides to switch off their brain and just go gung-ho all throw the game. THANK GOD I wasn't a starter in this game (and I now TOTALLY understand why RV keeps replacing out of games)
this is A+ posting
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6145 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6141, Town looter wrote:Being a sore loser and calling out bad play in a negative way is just a dick move. Nice job on turning the end of game banter into something toxic.
Are you fucking nuts?? Put the screen before your eyes (or if you already are, try sitting on it).

I was literally firing up into the skies with my . I do have a right to express disappointment as long as I'm not singling out particular names. Then someone decided to step in the line of fire (Norwee), and I tried to redirect my bullets elsewhere. The someone else (Glitch) decided he wants to be the target of it, and AGAIN I tried to avoid it, but this time I told him to step aside rather than me redirecting my shots once more.

Then Nero thought it was time for him to get inline for some got lead. (and later he asks why I'm harping on it when I didn't even mention him until HE stepped into it). And then YOU decide it's your turn to not only try to get shot, but to call ME a sore loser, and then >I< become the devil that turned this discussion toxic?? What are you on, dude??

Spoiler:

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6146 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6145, Almost50 wrote:Then someone decided to step in the line of fire (Norwee),
U know i love me some good drama.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6147 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6148 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

yeah i hope you learned something from all of this totally constructive criticism guys

very

convincing

you might say
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

A+ content ydrasse

Ggs yall i think my town game is improving - now i need to roll scum some more :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”