the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by the worst »

i guess i'm probably reading this mess over the course of the next few days

if you're scum and wanna save me the effort please let me know, i'll forgive your prior transgressions.
<3
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Jesus Christ this is my fucking nightmare scenario.
I have to sort between duck and Titus? So I assume Titus is voting for duck here or was that just bullshit?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by the worst »

what's left to sort? lol
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5627, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I have to sort between duck and Titus? So I assume Titus is voting for duck here or was that just bullshit?
And I'm sorry what the hell is this slimy posting?
Your job is to sort the scums - why do you give a toss where Titus intends to vote?
--
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 5628, the worst wrote:what's left to sort? lol
Considering I went into today assuming that lillith would be alive I have to reorient.

Man, if you and Una just pulled scum theater yesterday I think im gonna fuck this up, because I'm leaning really heavily on voting Titus.

Titus, tell me why duck is last scum, because yesterday you seemed to sort me based on Duck's case...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by the worst »

you're damn right
--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@Billy, I didn't sort anyone by anyone's case. I went by the votes. The votes suggest you aren't scum so by PoE Duck is. I'm abnormal in how I scumhunt. I prefer hard cold facts to sqishy feels.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by the worst »

It's just us three now. Let the squishy feels pour forth.

Titus, do you think I am ever scum with Una after d5?
--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see why not? Una was just flailing around and knew he was dead. Arguing that makes you town falls on deaf ears. You want me to think Billy might be scum, go to the VCs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by the worst »

i probably will reread & case whoever i end up voting but i will probably not VCA before then. your reads are developing pretty slowly titus.
--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

You act as if I am supposed to be scared. I already have my opinion. My opinions don't change without new data to support them. You haven't provided any.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by the worst »

it's not a threat; it's an observation. "you could have bussed una, he rolled over" is a very lacking read. what are you like, assuming the point of me spending like several hours burying the absolute hell out of una when he had tried to set me up for an elim for the entire game and could have just bussed me into the sunset as a power role?

what do you make of the fact i've been literally sitting on this thread solving constantly not just for the entirety of day five but also like, several phases beforehand?

like "maybe you could be scum with una, he rolled over" is a speck of a paranoid footnote next to how bleeding obvtown i've been this game. i'm startled that you don't have anything to add except that you won't be reviewing your reads until there's new data? we're in f3, what new data is even going to come to light until someone throws down a vote?
--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Jackson and I just got done pulling off epic scum theater where we should have done after each other but didn't. Theater is theater. Saying look at us. Una tried to get me lynched.

The votes show scum tried and got many others lynched. Having a white noise S v S works with that.

There's also new data in Lilith dying over you or Billy.
There's new data if you engage me how I am. Check my work. If I was seeking to persuade you, I would meet you on your terms. Since I think Billy is town, you're the one with the burden to change my mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

You think Billy is town for a static wagon on day one. Sure, fine. That's a valid reason to lean town on someone on a sheer VCA basis. From your perspective his wagon peak you quoted is all town:

Billy Pilgrim (4, E-3) - LavarManos, lilith2013, innocentvillager, NorwegianboyEE

What am I meant to be critiquing?
--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5639, the worst wrote:You think Billy is town for a static wagon on day one. Sure, fine. That's a valid reason to lean town on someone on a sheer VCA basis. From your perspective his wagon peak you quoted is all town:

Billy Pilgrim (4, E-3) - LavarManos, lilith2013, innocentvillager, NorwegianboyEE

What am I meant to be critiquing?
I'm not going to do your job for you but look at context. If you're town and Billy is scum, quote the VC and tell me what scum were doing at the time?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't pretend to know what scum are doing at all times; I am just here to kill them.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2514, osuka wrote:
NorwegianboyEE
(4, E-3) -
lilith2013
the worst
Nepenthes
TheFourEyedDude

Billy Pilgrim
(3) -
Waterdispenser
NorwegianboyEE
Zombie Apocalypse

Waterdispenser
(2) -
innocentvillager
Not_Mafia

UnaBombaH
(1) -
Billy Pilgrim

Nepenthes
(0)
Not_Mafia
(0)
TheFourEyedDude
(0)
Something_Smart
(0)
innocentvillager
(0)
Zombie Apocalypse
(0)
the worst
(0)
PookyTheMagicalBear
(0)
lilith2013
(0)

Not Voting (3) -
UnaBombaH
PookyTheMagicalBear
Something_Smart
let's do the exercise:
if you're town and i am town, then una is unvoting while billy vanity wagons his scumbuddy una. zombie takes the opportunistic vote slot on his scumbuddy billy. i don't think this scumteam is like, experienced or badass enough to go for a two-way-bus while una is basically in the corner frozen.

if you're scum and i am town, then you and NM are pushing waterdispensor while zombie pushes a miselim on billy pilgrim and una is frozen. this is a fairly neutral agenda.

if you're town and billy is town (which is incorrect): we have two lead wagons with one scum on them each, and una is offwagon frozen rather than establishing a third wagon or falsifying associatives because . . . a scumteam of tw/una/elements is bad at scum and isn't excited to ruin everyone's day?

like the only universe where i'm scum with una is for symmetry on this vote count, and "symmetry on one d1 votecount ergo scumteam" is a read that is *firmly* beneath your towngame.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by the worst »

you know what
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by the worst »

rereading d1 una's trajectory on billy is pretty shit but it's not overstated. it doesn't feel like he's having shitty reads intentionally.

the way billy reacts doesn't feel like distance; they don't get heated at each other. una feels like he squirms out of the exchange. no votes fly. rather than ramming heads and trying to look like there's NO WAY they'd be aligned billy is asking for other people's thoughts on una's shitty read on him and like...actually drawing attention to the narrative

lack of votes & lack of noise makes me think this isn't a bus mindset, attention being brought to a shitty interaction with your scum buddy is usually a bus mindset
=> if billy and una are scum on d1 their interactions are like, extremely clever and don't have guilt associated

let me get to the eventual deescalation before i go further brb hold on wait for me
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2175, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2098, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Since with a hard pr claim I'm not drawing the night lol with my heavy cringing, I'll just out myself.

Informed townie N_M, and previously Lavar, is town. That's my usefulness. Elim me to make N_M IC, I guess.
Ok this actually makes my biggest concern about you go away.

UNVOTE:
In post 2177, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2104, the worst wrote:hnerejjehfjejfnnmrmmrmmmrmmmmmm
VOTE: nor
Hey ducky, you read una's post the same way that I did. Do you buy that his progression on me is real? Because shortly after that I dropped to one of his top two scumreads. Now Norweej also had some strange progressions wrt my slot so im comfortable voting there, but I'm a bit scared of una at the moment.
In post 2182, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2165, the worst wrote:gotcha, could you talk through what has like impressed you/disinterested you/whatever from una
Ducky I know my catchup got broken up but what about Una's progression on my slot. You seem to be pushing town!una hard and I had that early, but his flip on my slot didn't seem to be influenced by anything.
In post 2184, Billy Pilgrim wrote:VOTE: Una

I wanna know how I went from town to one of your top two scumreads without anything you felt a need to comment on. Its like my posts dropped out of your focus, but then I ended up as your top scumread with nep.
this curiosity-style trajectory is good
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by the worst »

also not like, actually waiting for me to come back and being like "aw ye vote una let's roast him", which makes me think it's not a pocketing mindset
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2240, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2095, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Una what do the bottom two comments mean?
It felt like you were able to make towny-looking posts, and I came to realize that no matter which of you is scum, there's probably at least one here who's capable of fooling me/us/all of us.
So those two quotes are in reference, not only to you, but towards pretty much everyone on my null->scum range who have been able to have these good moments.
In post 2096, the worst wrote:i think he's starting to think you might be town and getting anxious about a deeper wolf.
..or you could just say it simply like this. :facepalm:
In post 2247, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2139, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Can you explain me as your top scumread particularly in light of the last post I quoted from you? Now maybe im misinterpreting that post when you agreed with S_S that you were liking me more, but between that and you seeming to understand where I was focused on people's interactions with my slot reminding you of your early townplay, im not seeing a progression from there to me as one of your top scumreads.
I honestly need to return to this at a later time, but most of my scumlean towards you was formed over a longer period of time.
It didn't feel like you were an easy target to push per se, but there were still multiple people scumreading some of your content.
And the way you formatted your posts and (possibly) censored your words gave me a feeling that you were purposefully trying to avoid AI-statements and hard stances.

I'll honestly need to use your ISO and even return to that back-and-forth between you and S_S to give you the answer that you deserve.
But I'm just not going to find the time and energy this game day.
Sorry.
All I can say is that I'm not going to vote for you D1 - unless I find the time and energy to do that ISO-return before that.

you know what
VOTE: Titus
gonna go find that "nail to my coffin" quote for like a tenth (fourth?) time as well because i think i wager the game on scum /not/ having associatives this abstract
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by the worst »

i also think lilith's ghost just throw a ghost-brick at me, and like
for sure i understand where you're coming from with being unsure about sorting billy
but i think his uncertainty wrt reading some players (incl. you) comes from a returning-town mindset as easily as it comes from a scum mindset.

you guys have had a kind of ~simmering~ dialogue for the entire game which has never been unnecessarily blown out of proportion, but i don't feel like it's ever been dropped? i know from experience i'm happy to stand toe to toe while we scream at each other regardless of my alignment but i strongly associate billy with a stronger towngame. he doesn't tend to carry like a large amount of 'guilty conscience', i just think he doesn't have the experience/toolbox to make shit up on the fly.

his push on you d4 was like... a glorious misread of the room and was literally never on scum but i also think scum!billy is more likely to be more self aware and stop himself from that?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5297, the worst wrote:
In post 5007, UnaBombaH wrote:If we flip Ducky, and Ducky is town, then surely IV is town as well..right?
frame this and nail it to my coffin.
this is like probably the slimiest thing in Una's ISO and the way he acts so uncertain/coy while clearly trying to use my read to qualify the clear is either
1) a really clever super epic slimy read on town done in the hopes that literally i would fuck this vote up in the event he didn't survive the day (this was before i obvtowned hello)
2) a mildly-clever but definitely-lazy read on a scumbuddy in the hopes that he could kick the can down the road if he was elim'd and i flipped green

i definitely think my hard reevaluation of iv following vote-guiltying una was a dramatic toneshift from the way my reads were developing at this point.
--

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”